Avatar image for mymotheriscomingforyou
Mymotheriscomingforyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

vs

Prep time one day ( Time Travel Allowed).

Master has All of his tardises including his main one.

Doom has his main armour and main powers.

Bloodlust on

Round 1: Who would win in a battle of prep.

Round 2: Who is more smarter/intelligent

Round 3:Who would win in H2H

Round 4: Who is most likely to find the other first and kill the other

Round 5: Reed Richards and Doom vs The Master and The Doctor

Who Wins?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NeonGameWave

Doctor Doom.

MalgraMoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MalgraMoro

1. Dooms pretty solid with prep, but Time Lords are PIS with prep if the Doctor is anything to do with it. I'd say Master, but I think Doom has actually succeeded with his plans in a world full of superheroes whereas Master can't succeed in a world with one significant foe.

2. Master. Supposedly more intelligent than the Doctor and Time Lords would be far intellectually superior to Humans

3. Doom probably. I've not really seen a Time Lord actually use hand to hand. Usually its a screwdriver or Tissue Compression Eliminator.

4. I suppose they'd be too arrogant and expect the other to find them. But Doom would be in Latveria, so I suppose he's not gonna be too hard to find. Master can be anywhere.

5. The Time Lords. No matter how ridiculous a situation they're in, they always prevail. But I'd like to see Reed and Victor win.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hudyman

@MalgraMoro said:

1. Dooms pretty solid with prep, but Time Lords are PIS with prep if the Doctor is anything to do with it. I'd say Master, but I think Doom has actually succeeded with his plans in a world full of superheroes whereas Master can't succeed in a world with one significant foe.

2. Master. Supposedly more intelligent than the Doctor and Time Lords would be far intellectually superior to Humans

3. Doom probably. I've not really seen a Time Lord actually use hand to hand. Usually its a screwdriver or Tissue Compression Eliminator.

4. I suppose they'd be too arrogant and expect the other to find them. But Doom would be in Latveria, so I suppose he's not gonna be too hard to find. Master can be anywhere.

5. The Time Lords. No matter how ridiculous a situation they're in, they always prevail. But I'd like to see Reed and Victor win.

This.

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FiMFTW

Round 1: Master

Round 2: Master

Round 3: Doom (No Time Lord H2H feats)

Round 4: Master

Round 5: Doctor and Master, effortless curbstomp

Mymotheriscomingforyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FiMFTW: Round one: Doom, It is a known fact that doom is better with prep

Round 2: this can go either way but i'm leaning towards doom because he has shown more intelligence

Round 3: doom easily

Round 4: Please tell me how doom can lose this round, Have you even seen what he can do?

Round 5: i dont know much about this but like i said earlier doom is a master of prep.

Also for people who think i havent seen doctor who, I watched the utopia episode and the master didnt show anything.

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FiMFTW

@Mymotheriscomingforyou said:

fact

Impeccable argument you're giving there, it's almost as if your entire litigation is stating the opposing's is invalid.

Okay, I'll make it easy for you..

Give me ONE way Doom wins in a prep fight.

Here's just a few ways the Master will win:

He solves the Skasis Paradigm, becomes omnipotent. Game Over.

He absorbs the heart of a TARDIS, becomes omnipotent. Game Over.

He locks Doom inside the Genesis Ark, time locks the period between his imprisonment and the time of his death, then throws it out of the universe. Game Over.

He locks Doom inside the Pandorica, then throws it out of the universe. Game Over.

Need I go on?

Mymotheriscomingforyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FiMFTW: Doom is a master time travellor, If he focused he could erase the master from time.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@FiMFTW: Doom is a master time travellor, If he focused he could erase the master from time.

BULLSH*T. The Master's knowledge of time travel clearly outstrips that of Doom.

Bloodlusted Time Lord prep>Doom prep, I don't say that lightly but it's the truth (especially if the Doctor is involved).

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dondave

@MalgraMoro said:

QFT

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FiMFTW

The Master's past is time locked.

You know nothing about Doctor Who.

@girugamesh said:

BULLSH*T. The Master's knowledge of time travel clearly outstrips that of Doom.

Bloodlusted Time Lord prep>Doom prep, I don't say that lightly but it's the truth (especially if the Doctor is involved).

Err....Dude, I never said that.

In fact, I completely agree with you.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@FiMFTW: I know, sorry if it came across as that, I know you didn't say it (it only featured your name because he was replying to you).

Mymotheriscomingforyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FiMFTW: I watched the utopia episode just yesterday, So i know what the master is capable of.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@FiMFTW: I watched the utopia episode just yesterday, So i know what the master is capable of.

Tell me more about how you're now an expert on Doctor Who after seeing one episode.

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FiMFTW

@Mymotheriscomingforyou:

My god, you've seen...

ONE

episode?!

I beg forgiveness, oh mighty lord, your knowledge of The Master is truly infinite(!)

In all seriousness, I'm going to take this as an admission of defeat as you've yet to provide a valid means of Doom beating the Master. (You actually thought erasing the Master from time would work, major LOL.)

darkelf35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By darkelf35

The master by far The doctors IQ is somewhere between 1000-1000000

the master has a similar IQ with prep time he could easily go back in time and stop DD from being born or just simply trap him in a black hole

LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LordMasterGod

isn't 1, 2 and 4 basically gonna be the same outcome? 3 is pointless really, i think they are both beyond that lol. 5 is the only one they really makes sense. and their needs to be more back story ie where they are, win by death or ko etc. if he has access to all this then i'm sure doom would have the same from his universe as well, and we know his track record with gaining omnipotence... so, yeah.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By 80sBaby

@FiMFTW said:

fact

Impeccable argument you're giving there, it's almost as if your entire litigation is stating the opposing's is invalid.

Okay, I'll make it easy for you..

Give me ONE way Doom wins in a prep fight.

Here's just a few ways the Master will win:

He solves the Skasis Paradigm, becomes omnipotent. Game Over.

He absorbs the heart of a TARDIS, becomes omnipotent. Game Over.

He locks Doom inside the Genesis Ark, time locks the period between his imprisonment and the time of his death, then throws it out of the universe. Game Over.

He locks Doom inside the Pandorica, then throws it out of the universe. Game Over.

Need I go on?

Doom only needs ONE way to win here.

He simply waits for the Master to become omnipotent and then steals his powers. You know, like Doom tends to do to beings who vastly overpower him.

Doom's main advantage here is that the Master probably won't consider him a real threat. Underestimating Doom will be his downfall.

But you seem to know a bit about the Dr. Who-verse, so tell me, how does the Master fare against magic? And, are there beings like the Celestials or Galactus in their universe? If so, how has the Master (or the Doctor) done when they've faced off?

Mymotheriscomingforyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doom wins...

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FiMFTW

@80sBaby said:

He simply waits for the Master to become omnipotent and then steals his powers. You know, like Doom tends to do to beings who vastly overpower him.

I question whether you understand the concept of omnipotence.

To be almighty.

To be above all else.

To have all there is and ever will be, or even more, if so you wish.

To be able to do anything and everything, or even more than that.

An omnipotent being that can be defeated is not omnipotent, simple as that.

@80sBaby said:

But you seem to know a bit about the Dr. Who-verse, so tell me, how does the Master fare against magic? And, are there beings like the Celestials or Galactus in their universe? If so, how has the Master (or the Doctor) done when they've faced off?

He's usually quite capable at using magic, he has several magic items, and has used them for different purposes such as resurrection (As opposed to using the immortality plot device all Time Lords come built-in with).

The trouble is, in Doctor Who, it's not often clear what's magic and what's merely advanced forms of alien technology (This is especially true with extremely precocious and intelligent aliens like Time Lords, the Old Ones or the Boekind.

Time Lords are inherently (In terms of intelligence and technology) far, far above the Celestials or whatever species Galactus is.

A single Battle TARDIS, for example, could create a temporal shift surrounding Galactus, transporting him to, and consequently trapping him inside the Void for infinite eternities.

("The Void" is the space between dimensions, timelines and universes)

Only multiversal entities could counter this, seeing as only multiversal technologies (Or at least those with such potential, like TARDIS.) can travel through the Void. (Lower life forms such as the CYBERMEN created technology allowing for travelling through it, but it turned out to be stolen DALEK tech, a race that evolved very similarly to Time Lords, and are of comparable intelligence)

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ToO_RaW

I'll give it to Doctor Doom. Mostly because of the fact that Doctor Doom won't hesitate to kill and his armor has so many means of doing so in an instant.

Also, I remember a comic where Doom displaced himself 5 seconds out of time. When the F4 attacked him, they were attacking an image of Doom that hadn't actually been standing there for 5 seconds.

I'll admit though I've only seen the 2005 Doctor Who series, so I may not be qualified to answer this.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By Floopay

Prep time one day ( Time Travel Allowed).

Master has All of his tardises including his main one.

Doom has his main armour and main powers.

Bloodlust on

Round 1: Who would win in a battle of prep.

Round 2: Who is more smarter/intelligent

Round 3:Who would win in H2H

Round 4: Who is most likely to find the other first and kill the other

Round 5: Reed Richards and Doom vs The Master and The Doctor

Who Wins?

1: The Master, he created a paradox machine at one point, survived the death of the time lords, and has trumped several Doctors simultaneously. He is not to be trifled with. He has hypnosis, can age people, can probably destroy most of the tech Doom has, plus has future tech of his own, and Doom can't even touch him while he's within a TARDIS.

2: The Master. He is the only one who can match the Doctor's intelligence of the Universe, which is near limitless

3: Doom. The Master has little to no hand to hand feats as far as I can remember.

4: The Master. He can time travel and locate Doom almost wherever he is at whatever time. Plus Doom has no way of finding the TARDIS really.

5: The Master and The Doctor. The Doctor with prep was able to create a device capable of killing all life, Dalek, Human, Animal, etc. within a radius greater than the diameter of the Earth in only a couple hours. Paradox machines, godliness, magic, artifacts, etc. It'd all be at their finger tips. The Doctor could trap them in a time loop the way he did the rest of the time lords. Or trap them in the heart of a white dwarf, or in a mirror for all eternity. These are all things he has done and is capable of doing by himself. Add in the Master, and those two better use their prep day to make peace and prepare for the worst.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The doctor is the most op thing ever, I loved the family of blood episode where they think he's scared of them then they realize really he was only running to be kind. He traps the mother in an event horizon, the father in unbreakable chains, the daughter in mirrors and the son in time.

Also didn't he best a being he was heavily implied to be the biblical satan, I recall him saying something like he was the devil in all religions over all the universe and was older than the universe. To rap him they kept him trapped on a planet that orbited a black hole and that was an inferior race to the time lords, the time lords when they went to war with the daleks sent ripple across the multiverse and had battle that took place beyond time and space.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ToO_RaW

Let's not over hype the Master and the Doctor.

Doctor Doom comes from a universe where Beings like Galactus exist (and there are a lot of powerful beings in Marvel). En entire race of Time Lords had a war and almost lost with the Daleks, and Daleks can be blown up with guns.

So just because Time Lords are the best at time traveling in their own respected universe, doesn't mean they automatically trump Doctor Doom's ability to time travel, does it?

This is Doom and Stark creating a time machine out of their armor parts, on the fly.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomIntellect02IronMan150.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomIntellect03IronMan150.jpg

And here he was trapped in the future by Merlin. He creates another time machine to get back. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomIntellect03IronMan150.jpg

A time shift bomb. The effects are clear. lol

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomDevice35-TimeShiftBomb318.jpg

Here it is suggested that Doom is immune to time displacement, rendering the TARDIS almost usless.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomDevice36-TimeDisplacerThor410.jpg

He also created a Time-Ray to blast certain objects forward or backward in time.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomDrones19Thor409.jpg

Doctor Doom has standard time techology in his armor.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomArmor23-TimePlatformMTU45.jpg

More proof of it being standard tech

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomArmor31-TimePlatformIronMan149.jpg

and more proof http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomArmor48-TimePlatformMightyAveng.jpg

And Doom is capable of easily reprogramming and understanding Alien Technology. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomIntellect09375.jpg

On top of Doom's mastery of Time and Magic, he has way more resources at his disposal. Not to mention the huge physical damage.

I think Dr. Doom wins this quite easily.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By 80sBaby

@FiMFTW said:

@80sBaby said:

I question whether you understand the concept of omnipotence.

To be almighty.

To be above all else.

To have all there is and ever will be, or even more, if so you wish.

To be able to do anything and everything, or even more than that.

An omnipotent being that can be defeated is not omnipotent, simple as that.

@80sBaby said:

He's usually quite capable at using magic, he has several magic items, and has used them for different purposes such as resurrection (As opposed to using the immortality plot device all Time Lords come built-in with).

The trouble is, in Doctor Who, it's not often clear what's magic and what's merely advanced forms of alien technology (This is especially true with extremely precocious and intelligent aliens like Time Lords, the Old Ones or the Boekind.

Time Lords are inherently (In terms of intelligence and technology) far, far above the Celestials or whatever species Galactus is.

A single Battle TARDIS, for example, could create a temporal shift surrounding Galactus, transporting him to, and consequently trapping him inside the Void for infinite eternities.

("The Void" is the space between dimensions, timelines and universes)

Only multiversal entities could counter this, seeing as only multiversal technologies (Or at least those with such potential, like TARDIS.) can travel through the Void. (Lower life forms such as the CYBERMEN created technology allowing for travelling through it, but it turned out to be stolen DALEK tech, a race that evolved very similarly to Time Lords, and are of comparable intelligence)

I understand omnipotence just fine, thank you.

However, in fiction, omnipotence is a relative term. I don't see how the Master would be more powerful than pre-retcon Beyonder, is what I'm getting at.

As far as magic, I'm not speaking of hyper-advanced tech but, rather, TRUE magic. Like demon summoning and eldritch flames. Things like that. If Doom hit the Master with the Bands of Cytorrak, how would the Master get out?

How are Time Lords above the Celestials? I haven't watched every Who episode but I haven't seen anything that would place them so high. At least, not under their own power.

And I don't see why Galactus can control time/space as well so not sure if a temporal shift would work.

And Doom has accessed the Multiverse using his own technology. Don't see why he couldn't replicate the DALEK's feat.

Basically, the Master has NEVER encountered human as intelligent as Doom. Doom, OTOH, has fought and defeated many enemies like the Master.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ToO_RaW

@80sBaby said:

How are Time Lords above the Celestials? I haven't watched every Who episode but I haven't seen anything that would place them so high. At least, not under their own power.

And I don't see why Galactus can control time/space as well so not sure if a temporal shift would work.

And Doom has accessed the Multiverse using his own technology. Don't see why he couldn't replicate the DALEK's feat.

I agree with all of that. Plus, in the links above there's more than enough proof to put Doom's mastery of time equal to that of the Doctors.

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By FiMFTW

Jeeeesus, almost 3 pages in and people still haven't given a single valid scenario wherein Doom wins.

@80sBaby:

"I don't see how the Master would be more powerful than pre-retcon Beyonder, is what I'm getting at."

The Beyonder is not truly omnipotent, The One Above All is the one omnipotent being in Marvel.

"If Doom hit the Master with the Bands of Cytorrak, how would the Master get out?"

I'm going to operate under the impression that the Master isn't utterly braindeaded enough to leave his TARDIS for the duration of the fight.

"How are Time Lords above the Celestials? I haven't watched every Who episode but I haven't seen anything that would place them so high. At least, not under their own power."

Answered your own question, there. "At least, not under their own power."

"And Doom has accessed the Multiverse using his own technology. Don't see why he couldn't replicate the DALEK's feat."

Maybe he could, what good would randomly travelling through the void do him?

Perhaps you misunderstood, you can only travel THROUGH the Void, those who do aren't actually inside it.

Once you're inside it, you stay there, simple as that.

"Basically, the Master has NEVER encountered human as intelligent as Doom. Doom, OTOH, has fought and defeated many enemies like the Master."

I think you meant "On the same hand".

I could walk up to an ant hill and meet an ant.

I might have never encountered an ant as intelligent as that one.

Does it make a difference? No, I step on that ant and the Master creates a black hole inside every atom of Doom's body while safely inside the indestructible, invincible and impenetrable TARDIS.

He also makes himself Omnipotent for good measure.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28  Edited By Pyrogram

Remember people the time lords were smart enough to make a Tardis in the form of a RING that fits on your finger and The Master has one of these.... He took it from the doctor.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By hudyman

@ToO_RaW: @80sBaby: First of all, Magic was in the Doctor who universe until the timelords decided to get rid of it. Let me rephrase that, They did not like the idea of magic and Erased it from existence, which means no more avada kedavra, summoning demons etc.

Doctor Doom comes from a universe where Beings like Galactus exist (and there are a lot of powerful beings in Marvel). En entire race of Time Lords had a war and almost lost with the Daleks, and Daleks can be blown up with guns.

Yup they can, But not your average day guns that you can go to your local military barracks to get, Not even tony stark, Reed, or doom can even make the type of weapon that could kill a dalek let alone hurt it.

So just because Time Lords are the best at time traveling in their own respected universe, doesn't mean they automatically trump Doctor Doom's ability to time travel, does it?

Yes, it does. The Timelords are light years ahead of doom in Time Travel, so dont even try to add that as a form of argument. Its like trying to put batman against superman in a H2H fight with no powers.

@ToO_RaW said:

And Doom is capable of easily reprogramming and understanding Alien Technology. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomIntellect09375.jpg

On top of Doom's mastery of Time and Magic, he has way more resources at his disposal. Not to mention the huge physical damage.

I think Dr. Doom wins this quite easily.

Lol i find it funny how you use the word Mastery and that he has way more resources at his disposal. Ever heard of a Tardis?

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ToO_RaW

Doom can just go back and make sure that they don't erase magic. lol. And the Time-Lords didn't like the idea of magic for a reason. It's dangerous and they probably feared it.

What comics do you read? There are weapons like that in Marvel comics all the time. lol.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By hudyman

@ToO_RaW: two words

Time-Locked.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ToO_RaW

I'm pretty sure that was just a theory that David Tennant's character supported. Matt Smith on the other hand has stated that you can actually change anything.

Question for you though - Can you provide a reference to where it's said that the magic erasing thing is time locked?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pyrogram

@ToO_RaW: Time lock means nothing can alter it.... It has been LOCKED in time. sheesh

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ToO_RaW

I know that...but as of recently Matt Smith said nothing is truly locked in time.

And please provide a reference to where it was said that the magic thing is time locked.

Not that it matters, Doom still has his magic as this ist is a neutral universe, correct?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jeanroygrant

Doom.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@ToO_RaW: Apparently you know little of the Who universe.

@80sBaby: No, but the Master has encountered the Doctor (sometimes more than one), who is far smarter than Doom. And sorry to disappoint you, but someone like the Master could easily affect the multiverse with his tech, tech that vastly outstrips Doom's.

The Master is more intelligent and has more resources available. Given that this is a prep battle, the Master wins.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ToO_RaW

@girugamesh said:

@80sBaby: No, but the Master has encountered the Doctor (sometimes more than one), who is far smarter than Doom. And sorry to disappoint you, but someone like the Master could easily affect the multiverse with his tech, tech that vastly outstrips Doom's.

The Master is more intelligent and has more resources available. Given that this is a prep battle, the Master wins.

As I've already said, I've only watched the 7 seasons of the 2005 series. I don't know everything, but no one has countered my argument that Doom is just as good at manipulating time as the Time Lords. He can make time machines from scrap metal.

And what will they do about his magic?

Avatar image for azathoth_the_dread_sleeper
Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hudyman said:

Not even tony stark, Reed, or doom can even make the type of weapon that could kill a dalek let alone hurt it.

Reed Richards invented a Universal Entropy Gun that could scare off and even kill Celestials. Doom made his armor so that it could resist a blast from the Watcher's technology, blasted Molecule Man to death, destroyed a Sentinel at a passing whim, easily converted mystical beings into pure energy.

But they can't hurt/kill a Dalek?

Yeah.... I'll believe that when I see it.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By hudyman

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper: Yes, they could eventually hurt a dalek given time.

But knowing the daleks neither Reed nor Doom will get the chance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hudyman said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper: Yes, they could eventually hurt a dalek given time.

Richards would only need a few seconds of prep to take out a Dalek.

A blast from Doom's standard armor could fry a Dalek and more.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By hudyman

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

@hudyman said:

lol!, Biggest load of crap i have ever seen.

If reed ever came across a dalek he would be fried instantly.

Doom might survive and try to prep against the daleks noting that the daleks are already 5 steps ahead of him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hudyman said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

@hudyman said:

lol!, Biggest load of crap i have ever seen.

If reed ever came across a dalek he would be fried instantly.

Doom might survive and try to prep against the daleks noting that the daleks are already 5 steps ahead of him.

More fanboyism-fueled nonsense.

Reed + Universal Entropy Gun/Any of his toys = Dead Dalek

Five steps ahead of a guy who's outsmarted Mephisto, the Marquis of Death, Nightmare, the Watcher, Galactus, Beyonder, and far more superior beings than Daleks?

Yeah. I'll believe that when I see it. Standard Doom doesn't need prep against Daleks... considering...

No Caption Provided
hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By hudyman

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper: Fanboyism, Interesting.

Before i even start to counter your argument, Do you even know a single thing about doctor who? Do you know about a race that gained full control of time, were able to easily defeat celestial beings, Walk across dimensions in corridors, Created Tardises, which might i mention that if a single tardis was involved in a battle, you can kiss your arguments good bye.

This very race became weary of the Daleks because they saw that in a million years ( or more) the daleks would be able to pose a gigantic threat for them, which lead to the great Time war.

Now the fact you think a weapon reed made would harm a dalek?, Use logic, The daleks have one of the most impenetrable armours in the universe, People dont even bother to try and shoot a dalek anymore.

The thing that makes me laugh even more is that all the things you have mentioned as feats for doom or reed, have either been done by the daleks or they thought it too beneath them.

As jack said in the video, When the daleks arrive there is literally nothing you can do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hudyman said:

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper: Fanboyism, Interesting.

Before i even start to counter your argument, Do you even know a single thing about doctor who? Do you know about a race that gained full control of time, were able to easily defeat celestial beings, Walk across dimensions in corridors, Created Tardises, which might i mention that if a single tardis was involved in a battle, you can kiss your arguments good bye.

This very race became weary of the Daleks because they saw that in a million years ( or more) the daleks would be able to pose a gigantic threat for them, which lead to the great Time war.

Now the fact you think a weapon reed made would harm a dalek?, Use logic, The daleks have one of the most impenetrable armours in the universe, People dont even bother to try and shoot a dalek anymore.

The thing that makes me laugh even more is that all the things you have mentioned as feats for doom or reed, have either been done by the daleks or they thought it too beneath them.

As jack said in the video, When the daleks arrive there is literally nothing you can do.

Posed a threat to an entire race? Cool story, bro. Marvel Celestials were powerful enough to treat the Destroyer (a quasi-mystical technology built by Skyfather Deities more durable than Mjolnir) like just another junkyard item. These same Celestials could move planets at will, destroy universes, were feared by numerous Pantheons and durable enough to resist planet shattering blasts. The Daleks wouldn't a hold a candle to any one of them and easily be taken out by Richards' scrap inventions. LOL. Let's see the Daleks try to cook up a weapon that could bust something that makes the most DURABLE object in its respective universe look like a sack of pillows. Take your own advice and use logic. Richards + Any of his toys and/or Universal Entropy Gun = 1+ Dead Dalek.

What makes me laugh is that the video you linked to actually proves less than nothing (less, as in you just lost what little credibility you had), considering the Earth in the Doctor Who-verse is =/= Marvel Earth. And a Dalek invasion on Marvel Earth would be treated like another fly on a windshield and wiped off easily.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pyrogram

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper: In 15 minutes doctor made a device to kill every dalek in existence...

Avatar image for robocopslayert800
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@ToO_RaW said:

@girugamesh said:

As I've already said, I've only watched the 7 seasons of the 2005 series. I don't know everything, but no one has countered my argument that Doom is just as good at manipulating time as the Time Lords. He can make time machines from scrap metal.

And what will they do about his magic?

The Matt Smith Doctor was able to save the earth using a phone if I'm not mistaken. He's able to make devices that ruin the plans of opponents in the space of minutes.

And the Time Lords have that title for a reason; their understanding of time is beyond that of any other race in the universe.

In regards to magic, who needs that when the master could just make himself virtually omnipotent if need be? Given that morals are off (not that the Master had many to begin with) he could just absorb the heart of a tardis, actually merging himself with time (if you want I can post a scan from one of the Who comics if you need proof).

This is very similar to a Doctor vs Reed fight I saw, and the concensus for that was that Reed got stomped. The same applies here. Time Lord prep>>all other prep (with morals off, certainly), since they have the whole of time and space at their fingertips and are the most intelligent race in their universe.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ToO_RaW

That's all good, but none of that proves the Time Lords are better at time manipulation than Doom is. Plus, I provided a scan that suggests Doom is immune to time manipulation. Time Lords erased magic from history for a reason.

And the TLs erased magic from their universe for a reason. Apparently they feared it.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By hudyman

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper: You havent answered my question, Do you know anything about doctor who?. From what i have seen you have shown no knowledge of doctor who or the timelords, and might i add that it would be a bit sensible to at least know some information about the character you are arguing against or else it just shows complete and utter stupidity.

Also the two earths are not the same equation. How you came up with that idea is beyond me.

@ToO_RaW: They erased magic because they did not like the idea that any normal person could just learn it at will without doing any work. Not because they feared it.

Before the Timelords took control of the universe Almost everything was done by magic, it was a very "Magical world".

I have yet to see doom doing something like Removing Magic from the marvel universe.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ToO_RaW

Magic is more powerful than time manipulation in Marvel. As I've already shown you, Doom can easily manipulate time and he still prefers magic.