Thanos w/power gem

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn

Hmm.. interesting my mind says Thanos wins easy. But part of me thinks Doom can win this fight with Odin power. But the problem is even Odin stuggled with Thanos and even with Doom having Odin's power I dont know if thats enough against Thanos especially if he has control of his Gems.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Thanos.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By zee crusher

Doctor.doom, reason being because last time some one used the odin force on Thanos he took out thanos and mangog. He did this pretty easily to. Although thanos with the power gem won't help to much hes doesn't try punching that much lol.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

mantoid says:

"Thanos easily wins. It is like a honda trying to take down a ford."

Not at all.t won't be that easy.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By warlock360

Doctor Doom

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mantoid

Vance Astro says:

"mantoid says:

Not at all.t won't be that easy."

Dream on!

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mantoid

Thanos easily wins. It is like a honda trying to take down a ford.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By venom hybrid

Thanos wins against Doom with Odins power because he doesn't have the experience but the real Odin would take it but especially with the power gem Thanos wins.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

mantoid says:

"Vance Astro says:
"mantoid says:
Not at all.t won't be that easy."
Dream on!"

You obviously don't know what Doom is capable of.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zee crusher

venom hybrid says:

"Thanos wins against Doom with Odins power because he doesn't have the experience but the real Odin would take it but especially with the power gem Thanos wins."

Dr.doom handled the power of galactus or I think beyonder. I think he can handle the odin force lol. Also thanos with the power gem only gives him some high strength which would mean he has to come close to doom now.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By warlock360

venom hybrid says:

"Thanos wins against Doom with Odins power because he doesn't have the experience but the real Odin would take it but especially with the power gem Thanos wins."

what experience? Dr. Doom has handled the Power Cosmic before and he never had any "experience" in that either lol

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By venom hybrid

Yeah but first the power cosmic is different to the power cosmic and second what happened when he got th power cosmic.. oh yeah he lost it again

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher

venom hybrid says:

"Yeah but first the power cosmic is different to the power cosmic and second what happened when he got th power cosmic.. oh yeah he lost it again"

?? Shall we look back at thanos bad moments.

Gets cosmic cube loses it

Gets the gems and gauntlet. Loses to to pirate gets turned to stone and broken by spidey.

Get the heart of the universe destroys it all but then gives it all up.

Also, I didn't under stand the cosmic being different from the cosmic? But the odin force is strong enough to over come thanos. One blast of it got rid of thanos(knocked out.

Tao Ming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Tao Ming

Doom is in my book the number one villain that should truly be feared in the all the marvel universe, but Thanos with the power gem is crazy. The power gem would gave Thanos a crazy amount of invulnerability. The same way it did Drax when he was on the infinity Watch. I have to go with Thanos.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vrakmul

The power gem does much more than enhance mere physical prowess, it enhances the user in every way. So thanos' already super powerful blasts now become very very powerful, enough so to wipe out large pieces of generic large objects.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Thanos with the Power gem is insanely powerful. He can use that gem to grant his energy projection limitless strength, but Doom with the Odin Force takes it. Reality Manipulation is his greatest power.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Vrakmul

Vance Astro says:

"What are you people talking about.Do you mean the Infinity Gauntlet? A power gem doesn't do anything unless they are all united."

Tell that to champion. He believes it does nothing, but it's why he was the hulk squashing guy he used to be. Then Thanos kicked his arse all over the panels.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

What are you people talking about.Do you mean the Infinity Gauntlet? A power gem doesn't do anything unless they are all united.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher

Dreadnaught says:

"The power gem does much more than enhance mere physical prowess, it enhances the user in every way. So thanos' already super powerful blasts now become very very powerful, enough so to wipe out large pieces of generic large objects. "

You must not know the odin force??

You can create entire galaxies with the odin force.

Banish beings like mangogs with the odin force.

Destroy thing harder then adamantium with the odin force as well as the belt of strength and thors hammer. Thats all together.

You can take on bengs like Surtur with the odin force.

You can take on odins evil counter part infinity with the odin force.

The list goes on.

With the power gems.

You can throw heavy enough hits to stop a silver surfer missle.

Destroy planets.

Survive from getting hit and destroying a moon while hitting it.

Some others i'm to lazy to name.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vance Astro says:

"What are you people talking about.Do you mean the Infinity Gauntlet? A power gem doesn't do anything unless they are all united."

It does more then that. In enhances all the attributes to the user to an infinite degree, hence Champion's insane power, until Thanos outsmarted him. Pick up the "Rebirth of Thanos" TPB and read the whole thing.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
Tell that to champion. He believes it does nothing, but it's why he was the hulk squashing guy he used to be. Then Thanos kicked his arse all over the panels. "

If the gems did anything solo...the Illumnati would be the most powerful force in the Galaxy."

they do do things solo?? Why do you think adam warlock used his gem so much. How about when drax got his in the stomach and the power gem came out and thor used it?? The gems by them selves are strong. The reason why those heroes didn't use it is beyond me but they can be used.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:
Tell that to champion. He believes it does nothing, but it's why he was the hulk squashing guy he used to be. Then Thanos kicked his arse all over the panels. "

If the gems did anything solo...the Illumnati would be the most powerful force in the Galaxy.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
If the gems did anything solo...the Illumnati would be the most powerful force in the Galaxy."
So your telling me that Thanos did not use the power gem to defeat the gardener? And your telling me that the gardener did not subconciously use the time gem to freeze his flowers in bloom for all eternity? "
I always thought you couldn't use the Infinity Gems without the Gauntlet."

No, you need the Gauntlet to use them simultaneously, well to my knowledge at least.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vrakmul

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:

So your telling me that Thanos did not use the power gem to defeat the gardener? And your telling me that the gardener did not subconciously use the time gem to freeze his flowers in bloom for all eternity?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
So your telling me that Thanos did not use the power gem to defeat the gardener? And your telling me that the gardener did not subconciously use the time gem to freeze his flowers in bloom for all eternity? "

I always thought you couldn't use the Infinity Gems without the Gauntlet.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Vrakmul

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:

It's been done, in fact, Until thanos came and beat Champion's arse, the reason for His unlimited physical strength was the gem. That is the reason for his world destroying fists of fury. Without the gem he's just another in the long list of hulk clones.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vance Astro says:

"So then the Illuminati is the most powerful force in the world and Iron Man is potentially a Reality Warper?"

Potentionally yes. However the Illuminati have decided to NEVER use the Gems. I'm pretty sure there'll be a time they have no choice but to use them though.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
No, you need the Gauntlet to use them *simultaneously*, well to my knowledge at least."

So then the Illuminati is the most powerful force in the world and Iron Man is potentially a Reality Warper?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

"Vance Astro says:
"So then the Illuminati is the most powerful force in the world and Iron Man is potentially a Reality Warper?"
Potentionally yes. However the Illuminati have decided to NEVER use the Gems. I'm pretty sure there'll be a time they have no choice but to use them though."

Ridiculous lol.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By zee crusher

Eternal Chaos says:

"Vance Astro says:

Potentionally yes. However the Illuminati have decided to NEVER use the Gems. I'm pretty sure there'll be a time they have no choice but to use them though."

Yeah didn't they say if one uses one the others will attack him lol. Also they didn't tell each other where they kept the gems but i bet charles knows lol.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Vance Astro says:
Yeah didn't they say if one uses one the others will attack him lol. Also they didn't tell each other where they kept the gems but i bet charles knows lol."

Well that won't work...unless they know he used it.If Tony uses his...there is nothing they can do about it unless they see him do it,and they have their's handy.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lordraiden

zee crusher says:

"Doctor.doom, reason being because last time some one used the odin force on Thanos he took out thanos and mangog. He did this pretty easily to. Although thanos with the power gem won't help to much hes doesn't try punching that much lol."

That was RLT that took out Mangog and Thanos has stood up to Odin, that's about it, so far! The power gem is not about hitting or just physical power, it's used to boost/augment your powers with the power gem, so Thanos's power would be boosted significantly!

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Zenma

Phaaa! Thanos especially with the infinity gems

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zenma

Zenma says:

"Phaaa! Thanos especially with the infinity gems"

correction....with one of the infinity gems

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lordraiden

Vance Astro says:

Um, completely wrong Vance! Each gem taps there specific area, ie power gem augments all and any of your powers, be they strength, energy manipulation/projection! you just have to know how to tap it, and for Thanos, that would be no problem whatsoever! Dimwits like champion when he had the power gem, didn't even realize what it was for or how to use it, he just had it sitting on his head like a numskull! put in someone like Thanos's hands, and you'll see what it's capable of! Read Thanos Quest and it'll give you a run down on the gems and their capabilities!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lordraiden

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:

Have you not read the illumanati mini? it show's you exactly what they can do! Iron nearly lost his arm and a whole lot more! They are very powerfull, you just need to know how to tap them and use them!

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

I WIN DR DOOM WILL LOSE BY ME.

Lord Vashti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lord Vashti

Doom, m.d. is the man- don't get me wrong but Thanos is an Eternal of Titan.   
Seems pretty obvious to me who wins here. 
That's with or without  those gems in that Isotoner of his.

rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By rein

How is doctor doom Going to beat thanos? Odin struggled with thanos when he battled him in Asgard, and i would be under the assumption that odin has much more experience using his power then doom does. I haven't played MUA in quite a while But unless i'm forgetting something Thanos should win pretty easily.

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Push
@rein said:
"How is doctor doom Going to beat thanos? Odin struggled with thanos when he battled him in Asgard, and i would be under the assumption that odin has much more experience using his power then doom does. I haven't played MUA in quite a while But unless i'm forgetting something Thanos should win pretty easily. "

Odin didn't exactly struggle with Thanos, at best, i'd say Thanos kept up with Odin for a decent amount of time, and had it come to it, would have been eventually put down had he had no artifacts or prep to help him. All things considered, there really isn't many who could've done what he did, and that was step up to Odin, and still be standing in the end.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Red_Blade

Doom can just dress up as Drax and give Thanos a heart  attack
Or Thanos can dress up as Luke Cage and do the same to Doom

Dynamo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dynamo8
@Red_Blade: lol. . .best strategy ever!!!
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AtPhantom
@Red_Blade said:
" Doom can just dress up as Drax and give Thanos a heart  attack Or Thanos can dress up as Luke Cage and do the same to Doom "
LOOOOL

No Caption Provided
Micky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Micky

Thanos

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#46  Edited By Satyrquaze
@Red_Blade said:
"Doom can just dress up as Drax and give Thanos a heart  attack Or Thanos can dress up as Luke Cage and do the same to Doom "

Either can just dress up as Squirrel Girl...
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#47  Edited By joshmightbe

without OF doom would be destroyed with it i think he can win even with thanos having the power gem (i kno my grammar sucks)

drdoom1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By drdoom1997

doom will definitely win because he has more power than any villain and hero known to man and he is the most powerful than all villains.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is probably the only time you guys will hear me say this regarding Thanos.

Im not sure who would win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Red_Blade said:

"Doom can just dress up as Drax and give Thanos a heart attack Or Thanos can dress up as Luke Cage and do the same to Doom "

Either can just dress up as Squirrel Girl...

And give the other terrible flash backs?