Doctor Doom vs Superman

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ultinuc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ultinuc

Current versions of characters

Doom attacks Superman for flying in Latverian airspace, in this battle, the assumption is that both Latveria and Metropolis are both existing locations

Who would win and why?

P.s I'm rooting for Doom so I might join in on this

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Without prep it's very hard for Doom. If his magic is powerful enough to slow down Superman he can make a decent fight.. but i don't see him take down Superman wihtout Kryptonite.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koshi_waza88: Well but dude.. Superman it's freaking fast and Doom's only chance is his magic (assuming Clark doesn't speed blitz him)!

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Doom would be a beast Superman villain. I could see him using his cunning and magic to pull something.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom stomps hard. Magic that can take down the likes of Hulk and hurt Sentry (and Supes is very vulnerable to magic), tech that takes down the likes of Blastaar, Thor, Cosmic Hulk, Surfer, etc. and shields and even armor that takes hits from Thor, Hulk, Galactus, and more.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom stomps hard. Magic that can take down the likes of Hulk and hurt Sentry (and Supes is very vulnerable to magic), tech that takes down the likes of Blastaar, Thor, Cosmic Hulk, Surfer, etc. and shields and even armor that takes hits from Thor, Hulk, Galactus, and more.

His magic isn't doing squat before doom gets speed blitzed into a pile of dust.....

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: doom has spells which minipulate time, he also has force fields and armor which has withstood from a lot more powerful foes than supes

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

His magic isn't doing squat before doom gets speed blitzed into a pile of dust.....

What dude above me said AND, Supes doesn't even do that in character. You're thinking of OoC Supes who's bloodlusted. Also that still wouldn't put Doom down btw.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: doom has spells which minipulate time, he also has force fields and armor which has withstood from a lot more powerful foes than supes

And how is he going to execute any of those spells before Clark goes FTL and punches Victor to the space?

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom has no prep!

Superman curbstomp Doctor Doom like he would do to a Lex Luthor who is unprepared!

Doctor Doom's armor is irrelevant here. Doctor Doom needs at least a few months of prep to counter Superman and think of a workaround to Superman's speed blitz. This assumes that Superman is smart enough to realize he needs speed-blitz to minimize the risk of the opponent having a battle plan that requires a certain delay to implement.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9 said:

@darkraiden said:

What dude above me said AND, Supes doesn't even do that in character. You're thinking of OoC Supes who's bloodlusted. Also that still wouldn't put Doom down btw.

Why wouldn't that put him down? None of Doom's durability feats suggest he can take a full powered punch from Clark let alone a speed blitz..

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gracetrack

Both are in character, and there doesn't seem to be any real prep time, so...

Superman still wins. He's going to rip through Doom's armor and defenses before Doom even has time to speak about himself in the 3rd person.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@digitalshooter9 said:

@darkraiden said:

Why wouldn't that put him down? None of Doom's durability feats suggest he can take a full powered punch from Clark let alone a speed blitz..

Yes they do. He's taken hits from Thor, Sentry, Hulk, Human Torch's Supernova, etc. with no shields and Galactus, Beyonder, Infinity Gauntlet, etc. with shields.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@digitalshooter9 said:

@darkraiden said:

@digitalshooter9 said:

@darkraiden said:

Yes they do. He's taken hits from Thor, Sentry, Hulk, Human Torch's Supernova, etc. with no shields and Galactus, Beyonder, Infinity Gauntlet, etc. with shields.

Show scans? And taking one punch from Thor does not mean he can take a speed blitz or avoid getting BFRd by Clark..

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Wolverine008

Superman still wins. He's going to rip through Doom's armor and defenses before Doom even has time to speak about himself in the 3rd person.

No Caption Provided

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WenjunChew

Doctor Doom without shields surviving blood-lusted hits from Sentry, Thor, and Hulk are PIS.

Superman wins this easily via speed-blitz if Doctor Doom doesn't have more than 1 month of prep.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom has no prep!

Superman curbstomp Doctor Doom like he would do to a Lex Luthor who is unprepared!

Doctor Doom's armor is irrelevant here. Doctor Doom needs at least a few months of prep to counter Superman and think of a workaround to Superman's speed blitz. This assumes that Superman is smart enough to realize he needs speed-blitz to minimize the risk of the opponent having a battle plan that requires a certain delay to implement.

Doom would need months? Wow Supes must be stronger than Galactus and Pre-Retcon Beyonder combined if that's the case. Doom only needed days to beat them.

Supes doesn't speed blitz or rip off armor in character. Your second sentence contradicts your first sentence. Also Supes isn't capable of ripping apart the armor btw.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom would need months? Wow Supes must be stronger than Galactus and Pre-Retcon Beyonder combined if that's the case. Doom only needed days to beat them.

Not that relevant to our case here... Pre-Retcon Beyonder was defeated in days because he wanted to be defeated. Using basic logic it would be illogical to claim that a nigh-omnipotent who knows everything about the fictional character would lose to the fictional character if the nigh-omnipotent doesn't want to lose.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Gracetrack

"Supes doesn't speed blitz or rip off armor in character."

Never said he needed to speed blitz. Never even used those words. I was joking about the Doom referring to himself in the 3rd person part.

"Your second sentence contradicts your first sentence."

No. No it doesn't.

"Also Supes isn't capable of ripping apart the armor btw."

Good grief...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono: There's no real gain in debating DarkRaiden to be frank. I don't even mean that in a snarky way. The guy is also taking upon silly positions.......

LordGrapeSoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal'El probably speed blitzes Doom. Or vaporizes him from the sky via heat vision. Doom's magic could stand a chance, but without kryptonite or sufficient prep time, I don't really see Doom winning this.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Gracetrack

@omnicrono said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gracetrack
Avatar image for injusticeforall
InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPEEDBLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITZ

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Gracetrack
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Pshh, sociopath...

;)

I'm just power hungry! Can you blame a man for embracing his godly status? :D

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Not that relevant to our case here... Pre-Retcon Beyonder was defeated in days because he wanted to be defeated. Using basic logic it would be illogical to claim that a nigh-omnipotent who knows everything about the fictional character would lose to the fictional character if the nigh-omnipotent doesn't want to lose.

No he didn't. Doom forcefully took his powers and beat him. Also notice how you left out Galactus.....

Never said he needed to speed blitz. Never even used those words. I was joking about the Doom referring to himself in the 3rd person part.

No. No it doesn't.

"Also Supes isn't capable of ripping apart the armor btw."

Good grief...

You did imply he was going to speed blitz. You said he'd rip through Doom's defenses before he could speak. That implies him moving fast and hitting Doom before he can react ergo a speed blitz. So yeah you contradict your sentence like I said.

And btw explain how Supes is capable of just destroying all of Doom's defenses when other powerhouses on his level such as Hulk and Thor and Surfer and so on can't. I'll wait.

@omnicrono: There's no real gain in debating DarkRaiden to be frank. I don't even mean that in a snarky way. The guy is also taking upon silly positions.......

Still salty huh? It's ok, one day after much practice and self realization you'll be 1/10000th as good as me. Just keep Bolieving.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Still salty huh? It's ok, one day after much practice and self realization you'll be 1/10000th as good as me. Just keep Bolieving.

Juvenile talk like this is why people don't take you seriously.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DarkRaiden

@wolverine08 said:

@darkraiden:

And randomly showing up in threads, constantly referencing me without tagging me, and still complaining about how i 'debate' when you should've gotten over it months ago is why I don't take you seriously.

P.S. You super salty son. Just let it goooooooooooo

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wolverine008

@darkraiden said:

@wolverine08 said:

@darkraiden:

And randomly showing up in threads, constantly referencing me without tagging me, and still complaining about how i 'debate' when you should've gotten over it months ago is why I don't take you seriously.

Not really. I just pointed out that to a fellow Viner that there's no need running around in circles with you because you always take up asinine positions. Can a man not be courteous?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@wolverine08 said:

@darkraiden:

Not really. I just pointed out that to a fellow Viner that there's no need running around in circles with you because you always take up asinine positions. Can a man not be courteous?

The fact that you feel the need to do that and still caught feelings after all this time....means you're salty. Just saiyan. Let it goooooo.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@darkraiden said:

@wolverine08 said:

@darkraiden:

The fact that you feel the need to do that and still caught feelings after all this time....means you're salty. Just saiyan. Let it goooooo.

You think too highly of yourself if you seriously think someone is going to get "salty" over you.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@wolverine08 said:

@darkraiden said:

@wolverine08 said:

@darkraiden:

You think too highly of yourself if you seriously think someone is going to get "salty" over you.

See? That right there, coupled with the fact that you really do go in many threads and make this assertion "don't listen to DarkRaiden blah blah blah" means that you're salty. If you weren't you wouldn't bother.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono said:

No. No it doesn't.

"You did imply he was going to speed blitz. You said he'd rip through Doom's defenses before he could speak... So yeah you contradict your sentence like I said."

Again, no. And again, the Doom speaking part was a joke. See underlined part above.

DarthZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr.Doom wins

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: @wolverine08: @digitalshooter9: I'm sorry but has new 52 supes have any FTL combat feas....no, and still supes is weak. Compared to galactic and pheonix which doom has tanked blows

And dark raiden and wolverine have your little martial arguements somewhere else instead of derailing a thread second of all, wolverine08 all you do is post GiFs and meme a a lot f the time so you getting on to another viner when you haven't even added anything to this battle is very immature,

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Prep have to be there for doom to stand a chance.

Ultinuc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Alright, to help get my thread back on track, I'll bring up another argument. Let's assume that Supes gets past all of Doom's guards and is now in Castle Doom (Despite the fact that it would be a breach of law), Doom can use a spell swap bodies with Superman, therefore having all of his abilities.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom is too much for Superman. Nothing separates Superman as more powerfulthan the others Doom has tanked.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers