• 78 results
Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Namor_Curry

Doom discovers Paradise Island and means to gather resources for Latveria. He collects what he deems necessary and has a pilot fly him over the Island, where he lands in the jungle. After allowing himself to be captured, he awaits Diana's judgement for 2 hours (Prep). She decides she will face the interloper in single combat. Will Doctor Doom conquer Paradise Island or will his corpse be sent back to Latveria?

No Caption Provided

DOCTOR DOOM

No Caption Provided

WONDER WOMAN

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, well I guess I'll offer my opinion.. the Doctor takes it.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Noone301994

Doom

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By VenomousTaco

Doctor Doom.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom drains her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

How much resistance to magic does Diana have in the new 52?

Avatar image for super_trunks555
Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite in favor of Doom

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: What are their morals? Starting distances when the actual fight starts? And is it standard equipment only? And is Doom only allowed to use the resources on Latveria?

Z'

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Namor_Curry

@z___: Yes. To everything. 10 yards apart start. Standard morals I guess? Nothing specified differently.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How much resistance to magic does Diana have in the new 52?

alot

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diana still takes it. doom is in custody on themyscira. hes not in a lab. hes in a jungle.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Namor_Curry

diana still takes it. doom is in custody on themyscira. hes not in a lab. hes in a jungle.

Keep in mind the situation. He intended to be captured. He planned this out. A resourceful man like Victor does not allow himself to be captured without a plan.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Z___

Comicuser brings a good point.

What's Doom going to do when he's restricted to resources he's never been familiar with? And he only has 2 hours?

Unless Doom can bring something earth-shaking to change the outcome of the battle to his favor, I give it to Diana.

Z'

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@z___ said:

What's Doom going to do when he's restricted to resources he's never been familiar with? And he only has 2 hours?

Unless Doom can bring something earth-shaking to change the outcome of the battle to his favor, I give it to Diana.

Z'

Very nice synopsis.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser said:

Keep in mind the situation. He intended to be captured. He planned this out. A resourceful man like Victor does not allow himself to be captured without a plan.

that makes perfect sense. but it doesnt say he took any tech with him. so hes in a jungle against The God of War...it wont end well for him.

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom gets stomped when Diana goes God Mode.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z___ said:

Z'

Thank you.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: Maybe I didn't make my OP clear enough, I'll edit it. He plans this trip out, with the intent to be captured.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Comicuser

@comicuser: Maybe I didn't make my OP clear enough, I'll edit it. He plans this trip out, with the intent to be captured.

yea i know. you said that. but he didnt bring any tech with him.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: He will bring what he thinks will be required. What exactly he brings I wanted to leave to the imagination/viners to see what they believe the outcome would be. You believe Doom would bring nothing and lose, which I disagree with.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: He will bring what he thinks will be required. What exactly he brings I wanted to leave to the imagination/viners to see what they believe the outcome would be. You believe Doom would bring nothing and lose, which I disagree with.

the whole premise is wrong. they wouldnt allow him on themyscira to begin with. the conversation should end there. but theres another problem. theyd search him. and theyd find what he had. theyd strip his ass down. now if you just want doom to win, then just say so and i'll be on my way.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Z___

Very nice synopsis.

Thanks man! Glad to hear this from a guy like you!

Thank you.

My pleasure. You make clear sense. On top of this, Diana severely out-classes Doom in nearly every department other than tech, like the powerhouse she is.

Z'

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hushofthewind: You really underestimate Victor. His win sheet lists Hulk, Galactus, Silver Surfer and everyone in between. He was even a god at one point and found it beneath him. This man can see into the future as well as conjure magic near Strange level.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: Please read the OP again. He doesn't wash up on shore and then decide to go from there. He prepares for his journey with whatever he wants at home, lands in the jungle, gets captured, and waits for Diana. A man with the power of Von Doom isn't below compartmentalization of technology, or magic. You're desperately trying to strip Doom, which is just wrong.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: Please read the OP again. He doesn't wash up on shore and then decide to go from there. He prepares for his journey with whatever he wants at home, lands in the jungle, gets captured, and waits for Diana. A man with the power of Von Doom isn't below compartmentalization of technology, or magic. You're desperately trying to strip Doom, which is just wrong.

No, im not. Im using my brain. They wouldnt take him as prisoner. theyd get rid of him. and if he were a woman and they DID choose to take him/(her) in theyd strip search him/her. it sounds like you really want doom to win, so why dont you just change the location of the fight to be in latveria that way he has everything he needs in order to win, since thats what it seems like that you want?. just change it and it'll make this less complicated.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: Although I agree this seems very biased in favor of doom. You have to respect the OP. What has been stated, for all intents and purposes has happened. You use logic to defy it lol.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: Although I agree this seems very biased in favor of doom. You have to respect the OP. What has been stated, for all intents and purposes has happened. You use logic to defy it lol.

lol. yea im sorry. this just wouldnt happen. and yea i agree that its biased in favor of doom. but oh well. im outta here.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Doom gets overpowered by Diana with only 2 hours prep

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DarkRaiden

Doom stomps. He can beat her no prep. He can beat her with no tech and 2 hours of prep via magic. Hell she'd struggle against the mindless ones alone.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Doom with prep

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: If you wanted Doom to win so badly, you could have just left out the scenario...

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doc

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoustaco: Personally, I believe Doom can beat her with or without prep with his magic abilities alone. I just was annoyed that the guy didn't understand the scenario I was trying to create.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: They scenario was okay, but strictly speaking, he would not have been allowed to any of his tech or resources. It think that is what the guy was referring to.

Of course, there is always magic.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: maybe just say it was a doombot that doom sent ahead while they tried to trace its origin? And after 2 hours doom switches places with it or teleports to its location? @venomoustaco: I think the reasoning behind the setup was so it wouldn't be a naked doom vs wonderwoman, crazier things have happened in the comics than a prisoner being taken, they have no reason to believe he is a threat since he was just in the jungle.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Still Dr. Doom, all he need to do is find a way to equalize the speed, rest after the events of Fantastic Four: Unthinkable and his massive mystic prowess to take on even Wonder Woman.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@z___ said:

Z'

Pretty much this. Not to mention they start 10 yards away. Ten yards is a small distance for a normal person, let alone Wonder Woman.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Z___

This thread truly brings out the apathy and bias of internet debates imo.

Z'

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom stomps under this setup.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doom has prep = doom destroys everything in the universe because doom prep = godhood. doom has magic, magic so op, doom is also super rediculously good without prep, wonder woman looses, ill argue if someone wants to pick a fight cause i release i havent backed up anything at all but i dont wanna....

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z___: @granitesoldier: Doom basically defines "earth shaking". Cosmic Cube? Time machine? Mind Control? Victor has it all.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z___ said:

Z'

doom could create his castle in the middle of the jungle like he did it in dark avengers #4 i think........ he is a powerful sorcerer, so he knows quite a few tricks........ other than that i would argue that wonder woman can't get past doctor dooms force fields, which have deflected attacks from various marvel cosmics

WeAreMany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By WeAreMany
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#49  Edited By Cream_God

Doom currently has molecule man at his disposal, so Doom

Welkin_Gunther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People here seem to underestimate Wonder Woman's combat speed, which helped her tag Superman really good, her indestructible Lasso of Truth and her high end feats in physical strength, which Dr. Doom does not have. Dr. Doom can't touch Diana's combat speed, not to mention the current WW's a demigoddess. Even Superman, who is considered the strongest superhero, had a hard time keeping up with Diana in hand-to-hand combat.