Doctor Doom vs. Lex Luthor (Chess Game)

RubyVisor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RubyVisor

Doctor Doom develops a cross dimensional portal one night in his laboratory in Latveria, because he can't sleep due to indigestion from eating bad Latverian Tacos. He steps through the portal into Lex Luthor's office just as he's applying his head oil, to get that polish, ya dig? After Lex and Victor talk for a while and realize how much they have in common, Lex, having felt adventurous that day, pulls out his 2 million dollar, portable, pocket chess set, which is made of solid Kryptonite and Gold. (Because why not?) The two decide to play one game, both promising one another each other's armor as the wager. (Lex's Kryptonite powered super suit, Doom's standard armor attire)

Battle of wits, who's smartest? (Or who's played chess enough to win?)

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Squalleon

I think many will disagree with me but i will say Lex because thats what he is a manipulator, a strategist he relies on his cunning mind more than his science.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dondave

@RubyVisor: Lex

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Referee

@Squalleon said:

I think many will disagree with me but i will say Lex because thats what he is a manipulator, a strategist he relies on his cunning mind more than his science.

I couldn't have put it better,

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By XiiX

@Squalleon said:

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Joewell911

@RubyVisor: Love this set up

RubyVisor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RubyVisor

@joewell said:

@RubyVisor: Love this set up

Thanks. lol Thought i'd spice it up a bit, instead of just saying "chess match, go".

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ComocYahweh

They will play chess until Lex is about to check mate, but exacly before he does so Dr doom shoots lightning at Lex, but Lex has some deflector shield which deflects the lightning back at doom and kills him.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By SaintWildcard

@RubyVisor:

1-What exactly are Latverian tacos?

and 2- Lex would cream DrDoom. In Red Son he beat alot of scientists at once while reading a book and the only mistake he made was skipping on page.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NeonGameWave

Lex should win.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Magethor

Doom would win, because as he's playing chess with Lex on a board, His mind is thinking of ways to defeat Thanos, while his soul is inside Mephisto's realm trying to save his mother's soul. While his armor is siphoning Galactus's powers. His only mistake is that he left Lex to play against a Doombot while the real him is playing Chess against the Living Tribunal.

SuperStarKirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SuperStarKirby

@Magethor: This is magnificent.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Doom mutters something under his breath before their match. Before Lex can figure out what he goes blind and falls over the chessboard and knocks himself unconscious. Doom exclaims, "None dare plays Chess with Doom, unless they have the bravery to face my Latverian curse!" Afterwards he takes Lex's head shining cream for his armor. Ignoring Lex's power-suit because it's a toy compared to his own.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom's above playing chess, so he let's Lex believe he's playing when in fact it's one of his Doombots. While the 2 are engaged in the chess match Dooms looking around Lex quarters. Noticing a picture of Clark Kent an then seeing another one of Superman Doom instantly realizes they are one in the same. Lex beats the Doombot around the same time an gloats over how he is superior to Doom. Doom now standing behind Lex belts out a laugh an states how impressed his is that he beat a Doombot. Then stating how a man whose supposed to be his superior in intellect couldn't figure out Clark an Superman were one in the same due to a pair of glasses. Doom quickly puts Lex out of his misery an proceeds to take Lex suit back to Marvels universe. Check Mate.