Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Doctor Doom

No Caption Provided

vs.

Godzilla

No Caption Provided

Scenario

Doctor Doom sat in on his throne in his castle in the country Latveria. He pondered to himself what his next plan would be for world domination, and how to rid himself of the Fantastic Four.

Meanwhile, the sea that the castle stood by suddenly glowed a volcanic red, and the ground near it shook. Immediately following these events Doom walked out of his castle and looked out towards the sea.

What he saw was something he did not expect. The sea was red, and the water began to boil.

Doctor Doom prepared to yell out for his servants, when something caught his eye. A large tail briefly surfaced from the volcanic turbulent area, but quickly went under. However they were immediately followed by large dorsal fins slowly raising up, rising ever higher, as before Doom's eyes a mighty creature rose from the sea.

Eventually, the face of the monster was revealed, and, as the Doctor watched, the behemoth looked up towards his country.

Doctor Doom narrowed his eyes, for despite the distance, he swore that this new creature was staring right at him.

The beast stared at the country before him, and slowly, his maws opened. Kaiju leaned forward, and from his jaws, a mighty roar pierced the sky...

...announcing the arrival of Godzilla, King of the Monsters. And with that, the King began making his way towards Doom's country.

Doctor Doom turned back towards his castle and began shouting orders, preparing for this new creatures arrival.

Stipulations

• Godzilla must destroy the country of Latveria (note: Godzilla does not have to kill Doctor Doom).
  • Doctor Doom must successfully defeat Godzilla by KO, Death, or Incapacitation.
  • Godzilla starts over 2,000 feet away from Doom's castle.
  • Dr. Doom is allowed to use all of his country's defenses (except equipment to BFR).
  • Godzilla: Heisei.
  • Doctor Doom: 616, Standard Gear.

Rules

• No prep.
  • Absolutely no prior knowledge of one another.
  • No BFR
  • No outside help (minus the country of Latveria.) This Dr. Doom trying to fend off Godzilla, using himself, and all of Latveria's defenses. Any villains and/or heroes in Latveria are excluded.

NOTE

This thread is open for Editing, so therefore if I see that this is a stomp in someone's favor, or that one of them does not seem able to win, I will change that particular one's version, or perhaps both if necessary.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15: this is an awesome thread idea! To me this depends on how long the shields of latveria will last. Doctor doom is definitely smart enough to beat him. But he doesn't have a lot of prep time. In the OP you state no tech to BFR. So I believe doctor doom uses a spell to BFR Godzilla.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afb23ee0b488
deactivated-5afb23ee0b488

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296:

Ok, but in my rules, I also state no BFR is allowed.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15: lol idk why I ignored that. I guess since I saw that no tech I just assumed BFR was ok. But if not doom could use a spell that could just stop Godzilla from moving for a period of time. I think with magic doom wins. Now if you take magic out of this it gets really interesting!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296:

Ok, I'm going to see what other people have to say, an if you are right, then I will eliminate magic.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goji

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By VenomousTaco

Doom summons some monsters of his own FTW.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gosh I have so much love and respect for both these characters.

I have only seen a couple of these ones and it was a long time ago. It was mothra and some other one.

But isn't this godzilla of the vs series basically just like final wars version? I have no idea.

I have to go with godzilla. Nothing can stop that thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok I would like someone to enlighten me about Latveria's defenses, or at least, someone give a detailed analysis of this fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mlunny1121

He somehow figures out how to control Godzilla, and attacks everyone. I mean c'mon guys, this is Victor Von Doom.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

lol i believe Latveria has an anti-matter force field (which guess what Godzilla is made out of? thats right Matter)

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Pitting all of Latveria's defenses against Godzilla is unfair IMO. Doom has some crazy weaponry in his armory, like the city-sized ship he built that had enough firepower to wipe out the planet.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention all of his draining tech he's built over the years..Vic's got this.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is a good. This is closer than what I thought. Can somebody please give me a link to Dr. Doom respectable thread.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By terry2012

This is a good. This is closer than what I thought. Can somebody please give me a link to Dr. Doom respectable thread.

Bumping

Is summoning outside help?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes it is

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and now doom gets a new pet

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mysticmedivh
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

Are you sure? I mean, this is this Godzilla.

@gallavant123 said:

Even ignoring the black hole projectile (which was hinted would potentially be uncontrollable and damage the planet if it was any larger than 2 meters), there's still plenty of things that could put Godzilla or other things in Godzilla related movies at planet level or higher.

Heisei era (1980s-1990s):

-Battra was stated capable of destroying an Earth destroying meteor, by the Cosmos. When Battra and Mothra, who were both around the same level of power, attempted to carry Godzilla away from Tokyo after spamming their beams at him, Godzilla killed Battra's Imago form. Battra's larval form previously tanked a physical beating from Godzilla, which opened up a fissure in the ground and caused an eruption, in some versions of the movie, this was stated to have been deep enough to pull Godzilla beneath the Earth's mantle. (1992) Before this movie, in 1991, Godzilla had also nearly killed a version of King Ghidorah (Though this one had a different origin than the Showa version).

01:32:02 A huge meteor will strike the Earth at the end of the 20th century?

01:32:05 l can't believe it!

01:32:07 Battra was supposed to wake up when the time came.

01:32:09 So, will this meteor destroy the Earth?

01:32:13 Yes...

01:32:15 Battra's mission was to protect the Earth...

01:32:17 ...by destroying the meteor when it was in range.

01:32:20 But now, Battra is dead...

The 1992 version of Godzilla who killed Battra and survived Battra+Mothra's beam spam, could not damage Mecha Godzilla's atomic ray absorbent armor with his beams at all, and he was pretty much defeated by Super MechaGodzilla's G-crusher. (1993)

Rodan sacrificed his life force energy and powers to Godzilla, and Godzilla regenerated his destroyed brain, then stood and was so powered up that the heat he was emitting from his body had melted off SMG's outer layer of armor from a distance (which he previously couldn't do jack shit to with repeated blasts of his blue breath), and used his new red spiral ray beam ability, that he gained for the first time from Rodan, to destroy SMG (1993)

-In Godzilla vs Space Godzilla, Space Godzilla was stated to be capable of destroying the Earth. In a manga, the Cosmos state he has destroyed many planets as well, but that's not the main canon.

In Space Godzilla's origin from the movie, the mutated, crystalized G-cells were stated to have absorbed the energy of a supernova and used it to form the rest of his kaiju-sized body, which became Space Godzilla, who uses his crystals to absorb more energy to make himself even stronger. A weakened Space Godzilla (Most of his large crystals were destroyed and he didn't have a way to absorb more energy, at least not on Godzilla's level of power) was later reduced to small particles by Godzilla's spiral ray. Godzilla was able to survive multiple hits of Space Godzilla's solar corona beam and his crystal projectiles. (1994)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In Godzilla vs Destoroyah (1995), Godzilla finally reached his limits of power, throughout his years of fighting he absorbed too much energy for his body to handle and went into Meltdown/Burning mode. He should have more energy than pretty much anything else that has appeared in his verse. If his body were to self-destruct under normal conditions, the excess energy left over after his body obliterates (Part of the energy from his self destruction would obviously be used up on destroying his durable hyper regenerative body) would turn into a multi-kilometer sized ball of red nuclear energy and at least destroy the Earth (energy similar to his spiral ray).

At the end of the movie, after Destoroyah dies, Meltdown Godzilla's energy is prevented from destroying the Earth, by both the JSDF's freezing maser beams slowing the self destruction process, and Godzilla Jr. absorbing the nuclear energy from his father's meltdown, which turned him into an adult Godzilla.

In Rebirth of Mothra, Desghidorah absorbed all the energy from multiple planets. As stated by the two Cosmos, the Earth in Godzillaverse is an actual living being/organism that has it's own energy, it's capable of actually reacting to threats and creating giant kaiju such as Battra to fight them off, and it's not just a ball of rock like it is in some verses. Therefore, if Desghidorah absorbed all the energy from a planet, he literally killed the planet itself, took it's life force and didn't just absorb the organisms that were living on it. (1996)

No Caption Provided

When Desghidorah first came to Earth, he was defeated and sealed with a seal that uses universal energy

No Caption Provided

When he was released from the seal, Mothra was killed by Desghidorah, and her son, Mothra Leo, killed Desghidorah, who in base form was weaker than Dagahra

No Caption Provided

Dagahra was defeated by Rainbow Mothra Leo, and Grand King Ghidorah was stronger than Rainbow Mothra Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers