• Random encounter
  • Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation
  • Standard gear

• Both begin visible
  • Begin 100 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by BlackWind (7033 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep and random encounter, I will give the battle to Etrigan.

#3 Edited by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

no prep? Etrigan one shots Victor to the moon...

#4 Edited by GhostRavage (9297 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah this is hard... Doom is very good improvising but this is Etrigan... Etrigan takes this 7/10

#5 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3900 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom looks lame in that picture. I'd be inclined to give a small majority to Etrigan but no stomping or 1-shotting.

#6 Posted by catofellow (263 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Etrigan by a majority. More versatile. Although I think Doom has higher magic feats than Etrigan. I don't think it is a stomp.

#7 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01: why Etrigan couldn't one shot Victor to the moon with one shot as he has done so against Supes? You think Doom has better durability against blunt force trauma than Supes?

#8 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan, by so many levels.

#9 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3656 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep for Doom? Etrigan runs away with this. No way in a random encounter is Doom going to cast a spell(s) better than something that actually lives in Hell.

#10 Posted by dondave (38782 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan

#11 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall2: His best feat of durability is surviving a blast from IG Thanos.

#12 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: that is showing durability against energy based attacks, quite different against blunt force trauma...besides we don't know the extent of how powerful that blast was since if Thanos wanted to actually kill Doom with a blast fron the IG, I'm pretty sure it would be non issue...

#13 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3900 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall2: Dooms beaten Hulk twice and Cosmic Hulk down physically here. He withstood a battle with the mad celestials which Etrigan is a flea to. His shields are more than capable of protecting him from Superman level hits for some time. We don't know anything about the Infinity Guantlet blast but I think we're being a bit picky if we're suggesting that even a meager blast from a Universal busting object is less than Etrigan.

#14 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom could possibly win if he manages to change Etrigan to human form, like he did to Skaar. He also has a built-in energy draining device.

#15 Posted by comic_book_fan (5840 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom.

#16 Posted by Straynger (229 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep = Etrigan slaughters Doom

#17 Posted by Nefarious (21878 posts) - - Show Bio

Etrigan wins with ease.

#18 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8690 posts) - - Show Bio

etrigan wins

#19 Posted by BlackWind (7033 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Actually Etrigan and Jason switch places with a rhyme. Which Doom doesn't know about.

#20 Edited by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01: Doom beating Hulk has nothing to do with this battle as Etrigan can handle Hulk easy as well...Celestials can stomp both Etrigan and Doom at the same time provided Doom has no prep...

#21 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3900 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall2: I was asked for a durability feat, the Hulk is a durability feat it's not complicated. Doom survived the mad celestials without prep, Etrigan has no feats remotely close to that. Durability Doom could hold his own. That's my point.

#22 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01: re-read my post (question) above...you didn't answer my question...again regarding energy based attacks vs physical blunt force trauma attacks were differentiated...

#23 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3900 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall2: Your posts to me were about blunt force trauma... i think youre confusing me with another. Anyway, Doom can siphon energy from the most powerful beings in marvel, he doesn't need prep to do that. And I've already given you the physical stuff. Going toe to tow with Ben Grimm (under rated physically), Hulk, Thor, even Ghost Rider (whose penance stare didn't even work..) etc. He's more than capable of defending himself from a beast like that.

You were posting at bronztiger up top. Not me.

#24 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom, his magic is always ready on the go, he doesn't need too much prep, he has battled dr strange without prep. Etrigan might have more raw power, but he loses because of incompatence

#25 Posted by BWANASIMBA (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage and the Thing have manhandled Doom in the past. Etrigan will tear him apart.

#26 Posted by BlackWind (7033 posts) - - Show Bio

Since when is Etrigan incompetent? He is thousands of years old and has been doing nothing but causing chaos in hell since he was born. Etrigan is also a more than capable sorcerer, he just usually doesn't feel like using magic because he likes killing with his hands. Etrigan was part of the Cinque of Cosmic Power with Darkseid, Doctor Fate, Orion, and Highfather. The Demon is anything but incompetent.

#27 Edited by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

How come Doom not dying from a blast from the Infinity Gauntlet is considered a good showing for Doom and not a bad one for the Gauntlet?

#28 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3900 posts) - - Show Bio