No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules:

No prep

Morals on

Dc can use both pre new 52 and new 52 feats,dick can use his feats as robin.

Standard gear

Fight takes place there^^

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Why don't you add Raven in this fight?

Doom wins. 9/10

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom wins. 9/10

Oh god, it seemed overkill only with them four......

Can doom physically withstand Kori's hits?

If i see other comments like yours, i'll think about raven,terra or donna troy.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@captaindoeo said:

Doom wins. 9/10

He currently took punch from Hulk and it only dented his armor. I didn't even seen a sign of shields there, so I would imagine that they weren't on. Doom stomps this battle hard.

ascenscion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd put it at about 6.5/10 in Doom's favour at the moment. Add Raven and it goes to about 7.5/10 team's favour.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@captaindoeo said:

Doom wins. 9/10

He currently took punch from Hulk and it only dented his armor. I didn't even seen a sign of shields there, so I would imagine that they weren't on. Doom stomps this battle hard.

oh s**t, were did that happen?!Missed that one.I was back at the times when thing got close and knocked him down in close combat.

Ok,i'll add one of the magic three.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Eh, now it's Doom, 7.5/10.

Between Doom's magic and tech, the Titans only hope is a teamwork BFR.

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team wins. if there were no bots i would say stomp but still the team.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By Raw_Material

Hmm, I'm leading to say Doctor Doom with the extended help of his bots.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pierpat

I'd like to hear some more.

And know who you'd think go down in process.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom wins.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom easily

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

WTF are you guys talking about? Why does everyone like to hype up Doom? Team 2 wins.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666

It comes down to Doom vs Raven now. And I'm stealling her pic. :-P

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Doom does lose to people like The Thing on a regular basis, he's not exactly a god in random encounters

honestly, I could see this going either way

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Doom would hold his own for a good while then, if he starts feeling the numbers are mounting against him, he'll back off, readjust his plan of attack and come in for the finisher.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly what are Gar and Nightwing supposed to accomplish here?
Really to a lesser extent Starfire.

The Titans only hope is that rave can hold of his magic and Vic can hold off his tech. Personally I do not se either happening.

Adding in the Doombots just make it unfair.

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom with prep and Doom without prep are two very different beings. Going with team without prep.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF are you guys talking about? Why does everyone like to hype up Doom? Team 2 wins.

Less about hype and more about his showings. Between tech and magic he's a force to be reckoned with.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: OR he's just VERY, VERY hyped up. I actually made a thread about this a while back. It's called the "Dr. Doom and comicvine rant"

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Doom himself is the man, but doombots suck. I've seen Punisher scrap several.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Doom's shield is very powerful, I say Doom (7/10)

Shazam247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say doom 7/10 it would be a little more even if raven were added. I don't see the team being able to do much to him

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

@misterwhisper: OOp...forgot about the bots, Doom should take it after a good fight.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Doombots are more pathetic than Thanosi.

INFINITE_DOOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By INFINITE_DOOM

Doom takes out BB,NW,and Cyborg within minutes with ease, with the Doombots buying him a slight distraction he takes out SF with some effort. The battle comes down to Raven in my opinion i give it to Doom.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pierpat

Doom takes out BB,NW,and Cyborg within minutes with ease, with the Doombots buying him a slight distraction he takes out SF with some effort. The battle comes down to Raven in my opinion i give it to Doom.

Cyborg and beast boy are not that easy to take down.

@isaac_clarke: OR he's just VERY, VERY hyped up. I actually made a thread about this a while back. It's called the "Dr. Doom and comicvine rant"

Can you link it?I could not find it.

And, as how this thread went, you might be right.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom doesn't even need Doombots to take this team out. I love when people throw out the overhyped card when clearly Doom is where he is due to feats. You could make a case for almost everyone in the battle forums being overhyped along with Doom if that's the case.

INFINITE_DOOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By INFINITE_DOOM

@pierpat said:

@infinite_doom said:

Cyborg and beast boy are not that easy to take down.

I dont think Cyborg and beast boy are easy to take down, they are just simply out classed. Doom b!#@^d slap Hulk and Skaar within minutes and has held his own against multiple celestials, not to disrespect the DC team but Doom Stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't it be more effective just to call this Doom vs Titans?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who isn't over hyped here on Comicvine? Just about every Flash or Zoom thread tends to be in the ball-park of telling it's audience how these characters are going to do things they've never actually done on panel to win against X character half the time. Bane was going thread to thread put up against people in the millions of tons range. We could go on all day, regardless this isn't worth complaining about or raging over Doom with.

He's shown himself to be sporting some ridiculous personal shielding, an armor that can stand-up to incredible punishment in it's own right and the various assortment of gadgets / magical ability to conceivably win this fight.

@pierpat said:

And, as how this thread went, you might be right.

Try using google to track it, I found it easy enough. Although it wasn't particularly all that interesting - even as a rant. This thread went where?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke:

Who isn't over hyped here on Comicvine? Just about every Flash or Zoom thread tends to be in the ball-park of telling it's audience how these characters are going to do things they've never actually done on panel to win against X character half the time. Bane was going thread to thread put up against people in the millions of tons range. We could go on all day, regardless this isn't worth complaining about or raging over Doom with.

Yes, but Flash and Zooms feat you can apply both logic and feats. No-one says that Flash can beat Trion Juggernat. Hell if I were to but DR. Doom prepped for 1 week vs TOOA some people would actually vote for Doom.

And what has Flash or Zoom did that wasn't shown on panel?

• Proof for IMP, and you can include thousands of times when tehy say bloodlusted
  • Time Travel
  • Flash thousands/millions/billions of punches before someone reacts based on calculations
  • Proof on how he's much faster than FTL
  • Proof that he can run in space

And I can keep going. What do people say he can do that hasn't been shown on panel? Or Bane isn't much of a big deal since you don't see him much and if you do people says he loses. If I were to make a Bane vs Superman thread everyone would say Superman. And who said I was raging? I was just correcting a common mistake when it comes to Dooms abilities as a character.

Try using google to track it, I found it easy enough. Although it wasn't particularly all that interesting - even as a rant. This thread went where?

Alright since you feel this way, please show me anywhere I was wrong on:). It didn't have to go anywhere at all because people can't really come up for a counter to everything I said on that thread.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke:

Yes, but Flash and Zooms feat you can apply both logic and feats. No-one says that Flash can beat Trion Juggernat. Hell if I were to but DR. Doom prepped for 1 week vs TOOA some people would actually vote for Doom.

And what has Flash or Zoom did that wasn't shown on panel?

• Proof for IMP, and you can include thousands of times when tehy say bloodlusted
  • Time Travel
  • Flash thousands/millions/billions of punches before someone reacts based on calculations
  • Proof on how he's much faster than FTL
  • Proof that he can run in space

And I can keep going. What do people say he can do that hasn't been shown on panel? Or Bane isn't much of a big deal since you don't see him much and if you do people says he loses. If I were to make a Bane vs Superman thread everyone would say Superman. And who said I was raging? I was just correcting a common mistake when it comes to Dooms abilities as a character.

Alright since you feel this way, please show me anywhere I was wrong on:). It didn't have to go anywhere at all because people can't really come up for a counter to everything I said on that thread.

Logic and Zoom shouldn't be words used in the same sentence. Every time the Flash hits him his head should roll of his shoulders and he shouldn't have striking power akin to Superman when his powers simply don't make sense to allow it. People here turned him into a god who could pound a million Superman-isque punches a pico-second despite never giving the inkling he could do so. The Flash isn't treated here much better, but at the very least the Speed-force is an auto-explain to anything inherently nonsensical about his showings. People may say Bane loses, but the issue was people kept putting him in those kind of fights, which is your complaint with Doom.

Look up some HP Doomsday threads, Silver Age Superman threads, Storm threads, Superman Prime threads and enjoy the slew of insanity that defines them. Who said you were? And what does this common mistake have to do with this thread? He has no prep. All he has is an assortment of Doom-bots and on-hand plot devices built into his suit.

Write up an argument for why the Titans win this, rather than complain about people saying Doom wins in X thread or how Doctor Doom is special in some fashion to the plethora of characters hyped into godhood at one point or another on vine with no leg to stand on. How about I just show you where you're wrong in this thread:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/doctor-doom-what-if-vs-one-above-all-534696/

Which for the vast majority consisted of an opinion that Doom loses. Would prep have changed that outcome in anyone's mind? Unlikely.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke:

Logic and Zoom shouldn't be words used in the same sentence. Every time the Flash hits him his head should roll of his shoulders and he shouldn't have striking power akin to Superman when his powers simply don't make sense to allow it. People here turned him into a god who could pound a million Superman-isque punches a pico-second despite never giving the inkling he could do so. The Flash isn't treated here much better, but at the very least the Speed-force is an auto-explain to anything inherently nonsensical about his showings. People may say Bane loses, but the issue was people kept putting him in those kind of fights, which is your complaint with Doom.

So because they put Bane in those fights simply means they don't know the characters well enough. Two days ago my friend actually thought that Bane can lift 100 tons.

The point is to make threads on who you want to see will win and try to get more knowledge on both of the characters. So take it into consideration that these people making these threads do't know much of the two characters. And it's not like people are actually saying Bane wins in these threads.

And give me some examples of how it "auto-explains" everything. No here didn't turn him into anything. People here used straight facts, feats, math, AND LOGIC. Something you completely ignore.

So I already showed you him being able to do an IMP.

No Caption Provided

Then here he states he can give 100 punches every second(none of which were light speed) so it be MUCH more and faster than this while throwing IMPs. And he can literally live millions of years in seconds(based off of the calculations I've seen) and he said that he can live 100 or 1000 years in a second.

And how doesn't it make sense? The faster something travels the harder the hit.

Force=Mass x Acceleration

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By isaac_clarke

@wardemon32: Same justification could be used for any of these threads where you think Doom can't win or is being hyped up. Shocker I know.

And I'm not going to argue with you how the Speed-force is an auto-explain away for how the Flash functions as a character. Much-less am I going to do this in THIS thread that has nothing to do with the Flash. You're taking my example and trying to argue off something you claim to be logic, but isn't quite the same thing. Now if you want to make a case for the Titans or Doctor Doom, you know something pertaining to the thread that doesn't consist of this random input about how over-hyped Doom is - that would be more relevant.

Till then, fun chat. Try to not walk into threads just to complain about nothing.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

raven ans starfire are the threats.... idk... im leaning towards doom because of morals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight:

Starfire is not that big of a threat, she is not getting past Doom's shields.

The Titans teams best chance are Vic and Raven.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is getting rediculous, Doom wins and easily. He's a magic savant, raven won't be an issue. His tech makes cyborg look like a combustion engine. He's immune to telepathy and has forcefields that withstood blasts from the IG and Galactus. He's beaten Daredevil hand to hand (insane) who's around Grayson's ability. They can't harm him. Both the hulk and cosmc hulk were manhandled by Victor in random encounters.. I like the Teen Titans well enough, but they can't defeat someone like Victor.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apologies, there IS no one like Victor.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: Funny, YOU mention Flash and when I make a point about it you try to sway away from it. Mhm whatever. And I've already stated which team wins and putting him in this battle was pointless because he will lose and it's easy to tell. All I said he was over hyped and which team wins. YOU decided to engage in why it's not anything to complain about(though i wasn't complaining, just stating something I noticed over-time on comicvine)

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By isaac_clarke

@isaac_clarke: Funny, YOU mention Flash and when I make a point about it you try to sway away from it. Mhm whatever. And I've already stated which team wins and putting him in this battle was pointless because he will lose and it's easy to tell. All I said he was over hyped and which team wins. YOU decided to engage in why it's not anything to complain about(though i wasn't complaining, just stating something I noticed over-time on comicvine)

Why is it easy for this team to beat Doom?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke:

For one, you should know that his Doombots aren't as smart or powerful as he is.

So let's talk about BFR

We have Cyborg who actually carries around BoomTubes around and he should be able to get Dr. Doom or his Doombots inside so someone is saying bye bye.

Then you have Raven can also open a dimension and BFR him

Then you talk about ".....pathy"

Well in this battle Raven states to have "Empathy" which she can rob emotions of people and/or changes the peoples moods. Very much like how the Runner can do. She tells Doom to kill himself and it's over lol

Cyborg has technopathy

Starfire has some form of telepathy

Strength

Everyone here is in the can lift a couple tons for the exception of nighting.

What is Dr. Doom going to do about being BFR'd by potientially TWO people? Don't tell me he's "UnBFRable" lol

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For one, you should know that his Doombots aren't as smart or powerful as he is.

Shouldn't that be obvious?

So let's talk about BFR

We have Cyborg who actually carries around BoomTubes around and he should be able to get Dr. Doom or his Doombots inside so someone is saying bye bye.

Then you have Raven can also open a dimension and BFR him

You realize Doom's shown multiple times he can teleport right? Not only that but he can actually change where X and Y are teleported:

And same fight consisted of him actually changing where he was being teleported to:

So good luck with that.

Then you talk about ".....pathy"

Well in this battle Raven states to have "Empathy" which she can rob emotions of people and/or changes the peoples moods. Very much like how the Runner can do. She tells Doom to kill himself and it's over lol

Cyborg has technopathy

Starfire has some form of telepathy

Doom is notorious for having ridiculous potent mental defenses. Let alone it's worth a mention that Emma couldn't get into his head:

No Caption Provided

So good luck for empathy or telepathy, which should be a lot better anyhow.

Extremis couldn't hack into his suit:

No Caption Provided

If technopathy was Doom's Achilles heel, Iron Man would have no issues beating him.

Strength

Everyone here is in the can lift a couple tons for the exception of nighting.

What is Dr. Doom going to do about being BFR'd by potientially TWO people? Don't tell me he's "UnBFRable" lol

Should we post scans of Doom smacking around robo-hulk or Skaar? Namor? Because that's all more than a few tons.

UnNFRable? Nope, but he himself can teleport and change where he is teleported. So good luck.

Scoop316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The main way team can win is if they BFR him, which is what they'll likely do if morals are on. Knowing Doom, that won't hold him for long.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom 9/10

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wardemon32

@isaac_clarke: You do know just because you can teleport doesn't mean you can teleport outside of dimensions or far distances such as Apokolips.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32 said:

@isaac_clarke: You do know just because you can teleport doesn't mean you can teleport outside of dimensions or far distances such as Apokolips.

The fight with Voodoo consisted of falling through various dimensions and he's already made portals in and out of dimensions. Not sure why the distance would matter.