#1 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

D Doom wants to take over Apocalypses, and no one denies to Victor Von Doom. He warned Darkseid he was coming in 2 days. So they both prepare in that time.

Doom has Mandarin's ten rings.(In case you don't know the power of the rings). Who wins this epic show down.

#2 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

doom has 2 day prep AND rings?i'm sorry but darkseid get's overwhelmed here

#3 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Doom have High end magic just a few steps below classic Strange ?

#4 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7966 posts) - - Show Bio

dooms wins after great fight

#5 Edited by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

The two days prep is the deciding factor.

#6 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller:

Doom could do this if he wanted

he'd probably steal Darkseid's power

#7 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6166 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

can Doom spend his prep stealing stuff from cosmic types?

#9 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6166 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by xlab3000 (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Doom

#12 Posted by Dextersinister (6116 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins this.

He has high showings against incredibly powerful magic users.

Even if power stealing was allowed attempting to steal it kills you as DS is the only person in existence who can house the omega effect and live.

#13 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think Doom wins but ONLY because of prep. I think Darkseid would slaughter him in a random encounter, rings or not.

#14 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

What can doom do with two days prep... against a being like darkseid? I'm sure he's had very high showings in terms of prep, but I figure if he did that on a daily basis, he'd have taken over the world. which he hasn't yet right :l?

Darkseid wins this.

He has high showings against incredibly powerful magic users.

Even if power stealing was allowed attempting to steal it kills you as DS is the only person in existence who can house the omega effect and live.

I doubt his magical ability is something darkseid couldn't deal with.

#15 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

He actually did take over the world. And his losses mostly get retconned into being Doombots.

Make mine DC, where the villains can actually lose and are better characters for it.

#16 Posted by Dextersinister (6116 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think Doom wins but ONLY because of prep. I think Darkseid would slaughter him in a random encounter, rings or not.

I don't think he can do anything with prep without a plot device to threaten someone like Darkseid.

#17 Edited by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

He actually did take over the world. And his losses mostly get retconned into being Doombots.

Make mine DC, where the villains can actually lose and are better characters for it.

hmm, well that answers my question on dr doom > world. thanks

#18 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister: me neither. But knowing Marvel he'd probably stumble onto some cosmic artifact.

#19 Edited by Dextersinister (6116 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia said:

So has Darkseid in Rock of Ages and in Final Crisis. A bucket load of villains have ruled the world and in alt timelines within the Marvel universe but I never really consider it that impressive because it requires that most characters on Marvel Earth are ignored to justify how they did it. Final Crisis is probably the best example of how many people you need to go through to actually take over a comic book Earth.

#20 Posted by CosmicOrochi (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Doom have High end magic just a few steps below classic Strange ?

Way More Than Few. But Very High Level Magic, No Doubt.

#21 Edited by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Dextersinister (6116 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by MisterWhisper (1913 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia:

When in a conversation of Doom vs Darkseid it is not a good argument to bring up doombots being a scapegoat plotdevice to get rid of low showings when DC did the same thing with "Avatars" of Darkseid.

#24 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterwhisper: they didn't. Darkseid lost to Doomsday fair and square.

#25 Posted by Celestialseed (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Go DOOM! lol..=)

I just find him more impressive than DS. The guy can combine magic and tech all to well. Has been shown to use Cosmic powers and magic at the same time at one point with great mastery.

#26 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: just a little confused here....

So, Dr.Doom warn Darkseid that he is going for his planet without any preps beforehand? that just sounds stupid for Dr. Doom don't you think? Unless Dr. Doom knows he is going to win anyway, treating Darkseid like a game...

Dr. Doom wins.

#27 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins in apokolips...I doubt the rings can do a whole lot of damage to Darkseid himself imo...Doom would need min cosmic cube or greater powers to take out Darkseid and Apokolips here...

#28 Edited by comic_book_fan (5615 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom darkseid will underestimate doom and will wind up beaten doom has beaten far worse and will more then likely steal darkseid's power.