Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By never give up
caption
caption
caption

All have one month prep. Who wins and why.
caption

caption

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
For Some Reason... I really see Doctor Doom using tech to gain control of Brainiac in this fight... and taking down Current Darkseid but losing to Thanos...
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By never give up
I really have no idea who would win.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Thanos would win here... simply because he is better with Prep Time here than anyone elese here is... Thanos Intellect is simply unmatched by many beings... but for some reason I see Doctor Doom as a real threat here... simply because this dude has stolen the powers of the Surfer, Beyonder, and even Galactus on several occasions... I can easily see Doom getting control of Brainiac and using Brainiac to help take down Darkseid... but Thanos well... Thanos will take care of his business here...
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By geraldthesloth

Thanos

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By never give up
King Saturn said:
"Thanos would win here... simply because he is better with Prep Time here than anyone elese here is... Thanos Intellect is simply unmatched by many beings... but for some reason I see Doctor Doom as a real threat here... simply because this dude has stolen the powers of the Surfer, Beyonder, and even Galactus on several occasions... I can easily see Doom getting control of Brainiac and using Brainiac to help take down Darkseid... but Thanos well... Thanos will take care of his business here...
"
That easy.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"For Some Reason... I really see Doctor Doom using tech to gain control of Brainiac in this fight... and taking down Current Darkseid but losing to Thanos...
"

If it's current Darkseid, as in from FC,  not that crappy countdown to FC or DOTNG, then no, don't see him being taken down by this lot!
The Dave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Dave

I can see Doctor Doom pulling something out of the bag. Not sure what it'd be but it'd be something suitably dastardly. Even if Doom lost it probably wouldn't be the real him anyway.

Avatar image for orangepoindexter
Orangepoindexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Orangepoindexter

Thanos.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Matezoide2

Thanos

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
@Thanos1992 said:
"
@King Saturn said:
" Thanos would win here... simply because he is better with Prep Time here than anyone elese here is... Thanos Intellect is simply unmatched by many beings... but for some reason I see Doctor Doom as a real threat here... simply because this dude has stolen the powers of the Surfer, Beyonder, and even Galactus on several occasions... I can easily see Doom getting control of Brainiac and using Brainiac to help take down Darkseid... but Thanos well... Thanos will take care of his business here...
"
i couldn't put it better thanos owns (kinda funny brainac being taken out first hes like most knowledgeable being in dc yet hes weakest in prep area "
sometimes I even amaze myself...

lmfao
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By czarny_samael666

I think Thanos with prep. is most dangerous person in any comic.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Tevnoba
@King Saturn said:
" Thanos would win here... simply because he is better with Prep Time here than anyone elese here is... Thanos Intellect is simply unmatched by many beings... but for some reason I see Doctor Doom as a real threat here... simply because this dude has stolen the powers of the Surfer, Beyonder, and even Galactus on several occasions... I can easily see Doom getting control of Brainiac and using Brainiac to help take down Darkseid... but Thanos well... Thanos will take care of his business here...
"

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14  Edited By Zoom

What are Doom and Johns' Brainiac doing here?

Emp3rorD4v1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doom and brainiac would be the last 2 left but i cant see which one comes out on top. i think brainiac since hes the most intellectual one here, now just imagine with prep time

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

At base he's he most powerful, and is just as good as prepping as the rest and has access to insane tech.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Doom wins. Thanos manipulates whoever into getting some sort of power which he steals from them... until, realistically, Doom siphons it from him and downs him with it. Darkseid is the most powerful at base, but the only time I was ever impressed was Dark Saga. Brainiac ends up being manhandled by Doom (like Ultron), who's actual durability is being extremely ignored.

Equilbrium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lex Luthor should be here. he'd win

Avatar image for trinidadsuperman
trinidadsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OBVIOUSLY NON of u know what or who Brainiac is. Brainiac is not a computer, u cant just hack him. He is an alien that fused and became part technology in order to sustain more knowledge. He is the smartest being in DC universe. He is the collector of worlds for thousands of years he has abducted cities an learned all there is to know about them. He has the knowledge of over 10'000 worlds. Including Kryptons major city of Kandor, incase you are unfamiliar Krypton was an extremly advanced civilization that cowered under Brainiacs foot. Brainiac wins this easily. He has even knowledge about the 5th dimension. Magic wont be a problem. He will manipulate each of their minds to his will. Doom goes first because he is human. Then rest are god like beings. However they have weakness such as Thanos and his affection for death Brainiac will exploit this to his downfall and Darkseid would be his biggest problem. If he can manage to get darkseid aboard Brainiacs mothership then it will be a wrap. Or get the new gods to kill him. Brainiac will outsmart everybeing if need be. And he cant be killed. Even though Dr Doom is a major bad ass and so is Darkseid, The Collector of Worlds is the victor in my opinion

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123: He did not because he never gotten so long prep. But he created Bizzaro. A copy of Superman's powers, and he created it very fast.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hulkman123
Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hulkman123

@leonkarlen123:

So basically you have no prep feats that put him on Thanos' level, yet you say he wins.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By leonkarlen123

@hulkman123: So you don't think he could create multiple Bizzaro to kill thanos?. He could clone Darkseid to whoop his ass

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I see Doom wining, he could just simply steal the powers from everyone here, like he did to Beyonder.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

But you're forgetting that Thanos also has prep, so he could easily get the IG or HOTU again, and then an infinite number of Darkseids and Bizzaros would be nothing to him.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Thanofleeze

I see Doom wining, he could just simply steal the powers from everyone here, like he did to Beyonder.

That was PIS and you know it.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123: really? Overrating the gauntlet. What has it done? What has it done to strength? Has it blow up the sun? no.. It has not else beaten Galactus. Darkseid's omega beam is atleast as effective as IG. Also it has better control.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

Thanos with the IG destroyed half the universe by clicking his fingers.

Also, I notice you have no answer for HoTU.

BTW there are lots of other cosmic trinkets Thanos could take that I can't be bothered to mention.

trinidadsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By trinidadsuperman

@hulkman123: But Thanos has a weakness that can be comprimised that is what you are ignoring here. With one month of prep brainiac will know each & every single way he can manipulate Thanos. Everyway he can acquire the power himself. Brainiac can can travel from body to body or send his army of brainiac drones,bizarros,darkseids,doomsdays,etc. his army surpasses even darkseids himself. Or he can shrink Thanos's entire planet and place him in a bottle in his ship where Thanos cant do a thing. Conquering multiverse? Well if you want to count collecting 10'000 + more civilizations from different dimensions and eras of time for thousands of years then yes he has. He is the smartest in his universe, Thanos isnt in his. He would lose

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

But you're forgetting that Thanos also has prep, so he could easily get the IG or HOTU again, and then an infinite number of Darkseids and Bizzaros would be nothing to him.

Wait... we can bring that kind of stuff into it?

Well then:
Brainiac stomps. He fuses with Luthor to become Brainiac-Luthor again; then using the knowledge Luthor had he goes into the Phantom Zone and once more becomes God but this time doesn't get bogged down by emotions.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpottage: @trinidadsuperman:

Your comparing capturing planets to defeating every single abstract... lol... and when he had the HoTU he even took down the Living Tribunal, who could blink every universe those worlds came from out of existence.

I'll leave you in your dreamworlds, don't expect me to reply to any of your replies, it's clear your just fanboys.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Freefa11

@leonkarlen123: I think you must not know much of anything about the Gauntlet. Thanos devastated a quarter of the galaxy just by getting angry momentarily. He crushed Galactus easily, as well as Eternity, Mistress Death, 2 Celestials, and several other abstracts. The IG utterly dwarfs Darkseid in every way.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fanboys are obliged to call people stupid when they have no counter argument. Brainiacs 12th intelligence is a plot device for giving a damn intelligence meter for the DCU. Thanos is far far smarter than anyone in the marvel universe, I'd MAYBE put Reed and Doom on par with him but Thanos knows thousands of years of intelligence.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos eats pussies like these for breakfast

trinidadsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123: Their both powerful however Thanos has a MAJOR exploitable weakness. He would never act on his own behalf only when its to impress Death which Brainiac can easily exploit.

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BWANASIMBA

I hate prep. Prep can mean anything in the context of comics. All 4 of these monsters have become virtually omnipotent some time or another with prep. My vote goes to Darkseid. He became multiversal at one point in Final Crisis.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with prep doom wins.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By leonkarlen123

Either Brainiac or Darkseid. DS can get Anti life equation and create infinitie clones of himself and Brainiac can get his alien tech

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 rogueshadow  Moderator

DOOOOOOOOOM!

If not:

JEEEEAAAAANNNNN!

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With prep Doom. Without prep, it depends on versions of Brainiac and Darkseid. If it's PC Darkseid he wins. Thanos is no pushover if it's not PC Darkseid.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: Brainiac have created bigger and more advanced things than Thanos like his Space ship

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supernova

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#45  Edited By Killemall

@dondave said:

Supernova

Why would that be a concern to anyone here, specially with an entire month of prep.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: lol 4 months man! I know, he didn't get that name for no reason.

@dondave: who's supernova?

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers