• 68 results
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@betatesthighlander1: I know your attentively trying to keep your thread alive but continually baring Doom powers & neglecting info makes it one sided if the object of the thread was can he do it. When it's been established he can.

Avatar image for azathoth_the_dread_sleeper
Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azathoth_the_dread_sleeper: I have a feeling that your leaving out a lot of lot for all of those scans you just showed

every instance you've cited so far has been based off of misconception

You have a feeling. In other words, you have NOTHING of actual validity to add.

Every argument you've put forward so far has only been your assumptions, opinions, and blatant misinformation.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@betatesthighlander1 said:

what "dozens" of instances?

and you proved nothing for that second part (just showing him teleporting once proves nothing about him vacating the area)

okay, well the feat is still entirely unrelated to what we're talking about

You're kidding, right? I just put up the scans, a few posts back. You CLEARLY didn't even bother to pay them heed. He's actually teleported numerous times, as opposed to doing it ONCE.
Actually, if he can vacate from one area to another, that just goes to show that he CAN teleport in long distances. He's used the tech built in his suit, as well as magic, to replicate the same feat, over and over.
The feat is completely related since it shows that he can transport himself from one locale to another using standard gear. You have done NOTHING to prove otherwise, up to this point.

wait, wait, wait, are you talking about these?

No Caption Provided

yeah, scans that are to small to actually observe are essentially no scans at all, you have shown essentially nothing

@azathoth_the_dread_sleeper said:

he needed Norman's help to do that one, your still showing nothing that applies to the situation at hand

Nope. The Time Cube feat was only achieved by Doom.

You're still showing NOTHING that counters any of my points, except picking and choosing, and looking for non-existent loopholes.

Okay, Prove that first part

And pretty much all of your points boil down to being vague or ignoring what Doom actually has in this scenario, I've already shown two pieces of evidence to the two sources you gave, I might be able to show more if I know what your actually citing

unless your asking me to actively prove that doom can't do it, in which case i'll have to inform you that proving negatives is not something often asked on this site.

You claimed that Norman "HELPED" Doom in some vague way, without even mentioning WHAT Norman helped him on. So the burden of proof is yours to bear.

To clarify, Norman only HELPED Doom by preventing him from falling into a magic-induced paralysis, which resulted from his battle with Morgana. That had NOTHING to do with the Time Cube.

Now, please, POINT to me, WHERE exactly do you see Norman Osbourne "HELPING" Doom in this scan?

No Caption Provided

LOL. TWO PIECES OF "EVIDENCE".

I've shown at least eight pieces of evidence that solidify that Doom can teleport without prep.

Pretty much, your entire argument rests on only ONE scan, and the other "piece of evidence" you've already neglected to show.

you have not in the slightest, unless blatant misinterpretations count as evidence

and seriously, your entire argument rests on scans that don't work and citations that lead to obvious obfuscations

and...the fact that doom isn't constantly traveling through time with that cube (can he even do that? what are the actual capabilities of the time Cube?) makes me think you once again neglected to show what was really going on, as you have for most of the "evidence" you gave shown so far

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: I know your attentively trying to keep your thread alive but continually baring Doom powers & neglecting info makes it one sided if the object of the thread was can he do it. When it's been established he can.

well, I'm not really barring any powers that I didn't already negate in the OP

as far as I can tell Doom doesn't have any teleporters or time machines taht are part of his standard equipment

and what info exactly did I neglect?

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azathoth_the_dread_sleeper: I have a feeling that your leaving out a lot of lot for all of those scans you just showed

Every argument you've put forward so far has only been your assumptions, opinions, and blatant misinformation.

every argument?

even the one about how the teleporter was blatantly stated to be set beforehand? because that is based pretty clearly off of fact

anyways, what was the context of Doom hypnotizing that monster or summoning the army of Mindless Ones?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@betatesthighlander1: He has both FTR.

As for what have you neglected I'll leave that argument up to the other user.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: He has both FTR.

As for what have you neglected I'll leave that argument up to the other user.

for the record?

but, he really doesn't seem to, based off of all the times that he didn't use it, and all the times where teleportation and time travel are shown to have come from larger pieces of equipment

anyways, are you really gonna make that kinda statement than completely refuse to back it up?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@betatesthighlander1: You guessed it.

Doom can teleport with equipment and magic there is proof of him doing such.

That's where CIS comes in & your argument is based heavily on it.

The scans being shown are valid (even if they lack quality because frankly I don't feel like posting any), so yeah I'll leave that up to the other user(s).

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: You guessed it.

Doom can teleport with equipment and magic there is proof of him doing such.

what specific proof?

That's where CIS comes in & your argument is based heavily on it.

doom is in-character in this scenario, I have established this

The scans being shown are valid (even if they lack quality because frankly I don't feel like posting any), so yeah I'll leave that up to the other user(s).

how can you say a scan is valid when you have no idea what it even is?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

yeah, scans that are to small to actually observe are essentially no scans at all, you have shown essentially nothing

The first scan shows Doom teleporting interdimensionally, the second shows him doing the same thing, the third shows him teleporting multiple times from one side of the room to the other, the fourth shows him teleporting from one area to the next, and so on.

In short, Doom can teleport. There are three ways to tell why you still can't grasp this fact.

1.) You're blind2.) You're incapable of process information up to speed.

3.) You're ignoring the evidence because you're too embarrassed to admit that they don't side with you.

you have not in the slightest, unless blatant misinterpretations count as evidence

and seriously, your entire argument rests on scans that don't work and citations that lead to obvious obfuscations

and...the fact that doom isn't constantly traveling through time with that cube (can he even do that? what are the actual capabilities of the time Cube?) makes me think you once again neglected to show what was really going on, as you have for most of the "evidence" you gave shown so far

Instead of stating that it's a "misinterpretation". Actually SHOW it by posting scans that work in context to the scans I've posted. In the meanwhile, you've only posted ONE scan that shows Doom stating that he PRE-SET a teleporter into his suit. All the other scans I've posted show that the teleporter is part of his standard equipment, as it is regularly used from one instance to the next.

Your entire argument rests on only ONE scan that, in actuality, proves my point rather than yours. How about showing me why they don't work by putting them into context, then? Your blanket statements aren't even contributing ANYTHING of value into the discussion.

LOL. That's it? Doom isn't constantly traveling through time with the Time Cube, so he can't can't do it again? That's your rebuttal?

Show me what was REALLY going on, then. Put up some scans that work in context to the evidence, instead of making BORING statements that don't show anything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

every argument?

even the one about how the teleporter was blatantly stated to be set beforehand? because that is based pretty clearly off of fact

anyways, what was the context of Doom hypnotizing that monster or summoning the army of Mindless Ones?

The same teleporter he now uses regularly, making it standard, which destroys your entire argument, in essence.

The context was that he hypnotized the monster....

And he learned how to summon Mindless Ones from Morgana.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@betatesthighlander1: Here a scan dump.

First question answered.

There a difference between in character & CIS.

Not sure if you read Dooms appearances as of right now.

*Drops the mic* I'm out!

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The first scan shows Doom teleporting interdimensionally, the second shows him doing the same thing, the third shows him teleporting multiple times from one side of the room to the other, the fourth shows him teleporting from one area to the next, and so on.

In short, Doom can teleport. There are three ways to tell why you still can't grasp this fact.

3.) You're ignoring the evidence because you're too embarrassed to admit that they don't side with you.

so, your strategy is to

post pictures that no one can see

tell people what the pictures apoparently were

than call them stupid when they don't instantly accept them as proof?

I am not ignoring evidence, because you have shown no evidence that I have not disproven

Instead of stating that it's a "misinterpretation". Actually SHOW it by posting scans that work in context to the scans I've posted. In the meanwhile, you've only posted ONE scan that shows Doom stating that he PRE-SET a teleporter into his suit. All the other scans I've posted show that the teleporter is part of his standard equipment, as it is regularly used from one instance to the next.

your mad because I didn't prove that someone couldn't do something?

and the other scans have not shown that at all, because they have shown nothing

Your entire argument rests on only ONE scan that, in actuality, proves my point rather than yours. How about showing me why they don't work by putting them into context, then? Your blanket statements aren't even contributing ANYTHING of value into the discussion.s

neither are your blatant misunderstandings and angry denial thereof

And I can't counter the rest until you actually show them

LOL. That's it? Doom isn't constantly traveling through time with the Time Cube, so he can't can't do it again? That's your rebuttal?

where in the scan was Doom traveling through time?

Show me what was REALLY going on, then. Put up some scans that work in context to the evidence, instead of making BORING statements that don't show anything.

are you asking me to prove that doom can't teleport w/ only standard equipment?

because you can't prove something like that(like asking me to prove Spider-man doesn't have laser vision, or that Hank Pym can't wield Mjolnir if he really wanted to) , only remain skeptical

you can actually prove something like that with EVIDENCE, something you should probably post before you get mad about doubt

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

every argument?

The same teleporter he now uses regularly, making it standard, which destroys your entire argument, in essence.

The context was that he hypnotized the monster....

And he learned how to summon Mindless Ones from Morgana.

1. saying something destroys an argument doesn't make it true

2. okay, that's it? doom has just always had monster hypnosis and no one eve mentions it?

3. and he can just do it whenever he want? also, that army looked pretty small from the scans...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@betatesthighlander1: Here a scan dump.

First question answered.

There a difference between in character & CIS.

Not sure if you read Dooms appearances as of right now.

*Drops the mic* I'm out!

those first three scans don't seem to apply to anything that's been said between us

the second fourth doom walking out of his lab, implying that his teleporter was in there

the last one blatantly states that doom didn't do it on his own

No Caption Provided

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@betatesthighlander1: Read the scan ಠ_ಠ Doom sent franklin to hell or a least a dimension that resemble it.

Now you cliam that Doom's teleporter was in his lab with no evedince (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

This is how I feel about implying.

The last doesn't state that Doom didn't do it on his own, it only shows he can redirect teleports.

Also the Fight against Hulk is proof enough. ಠ_ಠ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

so, your strategy is to

I am not ignoring evidence, because you have shown no evidence that I have not disproven

To sum it up, you've got nothing, and you're drawing a blank.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here in these scans, Doom hops from one location to the next using a portal.

No Caption Provided

In this scan, Doom teleports without accessing a portal.

In this case, you are, since I've already provided an amplitude of evidence which you haven't even touched on or disproved.

I'm flabbergasted by your inability to carry out such a simple task as that, actually.

"the other scans have not shown that at all, because they have shown nothing" <<< Circular argument, much?

Prove that they're misunderstandings by providing the context to the evidence, please. Your blanket statements are absolutely boring and unconvincing.

I have. Three possibilities here:

1.) You're blind.

2.) You can't process information up to speed.

3.) Or you're ignoring the evidence.

You can't counter them because they don't side with you. Case in point.

Funny thing that you ask, because Doom had already used the Time Cube to transport himself to that SAME spot where he restored his castle. Your ignorance is astounding.

because you can't prove something like that(like asking me to prove Spider-man doesn't have laser vision, or that Hank Pym can't wield Mjolnir if he really wanted to) , only remain skeptical

you can actually prove something like that with EVIDENCE, something you should probably post before you get mad about doubt

That is probably the dumbest analogy that anyone has ever made in a while. You can easily prove that Spider-man doesn't have laser vision by looking at his official power set, and EVERYTHING that's established about him throughout canon. Hank Pym hasn't even TOUCHED Mjolnir, therefore, you can't use anything contextual to prove that he can't wield it because there's NO context to begin with. I've already showed that Doom can teleport using standard equipment.

If you seriously can't grasp that, refer to my list of the three possibilities.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2. okay, that's it? doom has just always had monster hypnosis and no one eve mentions it?

3. and he can just do it whenever he want? also, that army looked pretty small from the scans...

1.) Claiming that something is a "misinterpretation" without showing so doesn't make it true, either.

2.)

No Caption Provided

On the far right corner, Doom says the following, "For all that bulk, a brain the size of an apple. To CONTROL its movements is child's play."

In short, yes. It mentions that he CAN.

3.) Yes, since you know, he's already learned to do it with Morgana's help.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Read the scan ಠ_ಠ Doom sent franklin to hell or a least a dimension that resemble it.

Now you cliam that Doom's teleporter was in his lab with no evedince (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

This is how I feel about implying.

The last doesn't state that Doom didn't do it on his own, it only shows he can redirect teleports.

Also the Fight against Hulk is proof enough. ಠ_ಠ

1. we have absolutely no idea how much prep Doom needed to do that

2. your implying that to teleport he only needed his suit, so that argument kinda falls flat

3. yeah, redirecting someone else's stuff is not doing it on your own, he need to redirect Thor's teleport

No Caption Provided

so, your strategy is to

To sum it up, you've got nothing, and you're drawing a blank.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here in these scans, Doom hops from one location to the next using a portal.

No Caption Provided

In this scan, Doom teleports without accessing a portal.

In this case, you are, since I've already provided an amplitude of evidence which you haven't even touched on or disproved.

seriously, where does it even vaguely imply, in any of these, that what he's doing is somethinbg that requires only his suit?

the third one...that doesn't actually show doom teleporting

I'm flabbergasted by your inability to carry out such a simple task as that, actually.

"the other scans have not shown that at all, because they have shown nothing" <<< Circular argument, much?

that is not a circular argument, that is me pointing out that you have no argument to begin with

Prove that they're misunderstandings by providing the context to the evidence, please. Your blanket statements are absolutely boring and unconvincing.

I have. Three possibilities here:

1.) You're blind.

2.) You can't process information up to speed.

3.) Or you're ignoring the evidence.

You can't counter them because they don't side with you. Case in point.

your just throwing around insults at this point because you don't have anything to support your claim

so, good job on that

Funny thing that you ask, because Doom had already used the Time Cube to transport himself to that SAME spot where he restored his castle. Your ignorance is astounding.\

what are you even talking about at this point?

That is probably the dumbest analogy that anyone has ever made in a while. You can easily prove that Spider-man doesn't have laser vision by looking at his official power set, and EVERYTHING that's established about him throughout canon. Hank Pym hasn't even TOUCHED Mjolnir, therefore, you can't use anything contextual to prove that he can't wield it because there's NO context to begin with. I've already showed that Doom can teleport using standard equipment.

If you seriously can't grasp that, refer to my list of the three possibilities.

oh, official powersets, that's what we're basing this off of

The Time Cube is Mentioned Nowhere in any of doom's official powersets

so, yeah, there's that

1.) Claiming that something is a "misinterpretation" without showing so doesn't make it true, either.

2.)

No Caption Provided

On the far right corner, Doom says the following, "For all that bulk, a brain the size of an apple. To CONTROL its movements is child's play."

In short, yes. It mentions that he CAN.

3.) Yes, since you know, he's already learned to do it with Morgana's help.

1. Yeah, but scans backed up your misinterpretation

2. well, first off I can find essentially no official sources that specifically say Doom has hypnosis powers

so, either your leaving out context or that's a PIS feat

3) oh, well, I gotta say, he doesn't have access to morgana in this scenario (again, did you actually read the OP?)