Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- Doctor Doom goes against Asgard, he has all of Latverina under his command

- Asgard has Odin, morals off

- Both sides have 3 months prep, can Doom overcome Odin and Asgard with 3 months prep?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Joewell911

doom would make his own army, gathering all the villans untill he has enogh but odins a god. he'd destory asgard but then die at odin

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Dr.Doom has a time machine that he uses for prep, so technically he has infinite time for prep.

I think he could gather lots of villains and create a Doombot army and overcome Asgard. I'm not sure about Odin though

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

Doom. If the dark avengers can siege asgard Doom can with 3 months prep. He has beaten people better then odin with less prep.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bigcimmerian

@jashro44 said:

Doom. If the dark avengers can siege asgard Doom can with 3 months prep. He has beaten people better then odin with less prep.

But Dark Avengers attacked unprepared Asgard and Asgard was without Odin. Even Thor didn't have Odin Force, when the attack happened.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

@BigCimmerian said:

@jashro44 said:

But Dark Avengers attacked unprepared Asgard and Asgard was without Odin. Even Thor didn't have Odin Force, when the attack happened.

Well yes but the point is besides odin and thor there is no one who doom would have a hard time with. At least not to my knowledge.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Doom would get better prep... So i'll go with him.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bigcimmerian

@jashro44 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@jashro44 said:

Well yes but the point is besides odin and thor there is no one who doom would have a hard time with. At least not to my knowledge.

Maybe Loki, but the point is, Odin could amp other Asgardians with 3 months prep.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Asgard.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

@BigCimmerian: How high has odin been shown to amp other asgardians in the past?

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By justleader

IMO doom can do it in 3 months

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bigcimmerian

@jashro44 said:

@BigCimmerian: How high has odin been shown to amp other asgardians in the past?

I don't know, but he made them some armors to take on the Silver Surfer and Galactus and he also prepared Asgard's army to kill every human being on Earth in Fear Itself, Doom is also counted among humans.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jashro44

@BigCimmerian: Was that armor said to amp there strength? As for prepping to kill all humans its speculation what would have happened. Doom has dissected asgardians before so I could make the same argument that doom is all ready prepared to fight them.

Doom seems to have better prep feats then odin. Odin with prep still lost to the celestials. Doom with prep has done things like beat beyonder. Dooms prep feats just seem better to my knowledge all though admittedly I am far from a thor expert. So who has odin beaten with prep?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bigcimmerian

@jashro44 said:

@BigCimmerian: Was that armor said to amp there strength? As for prepping to kill all humans its speculation what would have happened. Doom has dissected asgardians before so I could make the same argument that doom is all ready prepared to fight them.

Doom seems to have better prep feats then odin. Odin with prep still lost to the celestials. Doom with prep has done things like beat beyonder. Dooms prep feats just seem better to my knowledge all though admittedly I am far from a thor expert. So who has odin beaten with prep?

I am far from Odin expert lol :) I know that he defeated Surtur, Seth, Infinity, Mephisto, Thanos etc, but I don't know if he used prep against them. He stalemated with Galactus when he prepped against him, many would say that Galactus won that fight, but both of them were knocked out and Galactus recovered several minutes before Odin.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By renamed040924

Anyone who says Doom is severely overestimating him, especially considering Asgard has just as much prep.

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Chaos Burn

@jashro44 said:

he amped them up pretty tight in Fear Itself, turned the whole of Asgard into a battle hard nation

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bo88gdan

Asgard 

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dextersinister

@nickzambuto said:

Anyone who says Doom is severely overestimating him, especially considering Asgard has just as much prep.

This, Doom needs a plot device to take someone of Odin's level and you don't get one through prep just comic book luck.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44

@BigCimmerian said:

@jashro44 said:

I am far from Odin expert lol :) I know that he defeated Surtur, Seth, Infinity, Mephisto, Thanos etc, but I don't know if he used prep against them. He stalemated with Galactus when he prepped against him, many would say that Galactus won that fight, but both of them were knocked out and Galactus recovered several minutes before Odin.

Well a lot of those people are either equal or lesser then odin so I don't think he would need prep (all though I don't know who seth and infinity are). Doom has once stolen the powers of galactus with prep (granted he did have a few plot devices like a cosmic cube and I think the cosmic rod) so I don't think stalemating Galctus is something doom could not do with prep. All though was galactus decently fed when he fought odin? Galctus power level varies when he is starving. He did show up to feed on the world tree correct?

@Chaos Burn said:

@jashro44 said:

he amped them up pretty tight in Fear Itself, turned the whole of Asgard into a battle hard nation

Well yes but do we know how amped they were? As I recall everything sort of ended when odin and his army showed up. So how significant was the amp?

@nickzambuto said:

Why? What have the asgardians done with prep besides amp themselves?

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Asgard.

Why?

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SteveRogers

@BigCimmerian said:

- Doctor Doom goes against Asgard, he has all of Latverina under his command

- Asgard has Odin, morals off

- Both sides have 3 months prep, can Doom overcome Odin and Asgard with 3 months prep?

3 month's of prep for doom is too much going against Asgard.

flamingmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By flamingmuffin

it goes down to who can better equip themselves and who has better connections within those three months of prep

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeanroygrant

Asgard.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By bigcimmerian

@jashro44 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@jashro44 said:

Well a lot of those people are either equal or lesser then odin so I don't think he would need prep (all though I don't know who seth and infinity are). Doom has once stolen the powers of galactus with prep (granted he did have a few plot devices like a cosmic cube and I think the cosmic rod) so I don't think stalemating Galctus is something doom could not do with prep. All though was galactus decently fed when he fought odin? Galctus power level varies when he is starving. He did show up to feed on the world tree correct?

@Chaos Burn said:

@jashro44 said:

Well yes but do we know how amped they were? As I recall everything sort of ended when odin and his army showed up. So how significant was the amp?

@nickzambuto said:

Why? What have the asgardians done with prep besides amp themselves?

Asgard.

Why?

The only ones lesser than him are Mephisto and Thanos. His fights against Seth and Infinity were felt across entire Multiverse and could crush our Universe. I'm not sure how much Galactus was fed.

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By gonjasufi

Asgardian prep feats anyone? 

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom wins this, Doom has feats of already standing against Odin anyways on any respect thread him vs asgardians (including Thor/Odin). He'd just recreate his destroyer protect is with magic that was stomping Thor before the powersource was defeated. He built it ON THE FLY. With 3 months prep he'll perfect it and handle Thor then move on strategically and own Asgard setting up for his fight with Odin, then he would unveil his true master plan and somehow usurp Odins power.

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By gravitypress

Asgardians have way too many high powered magic users for Doom to handle. Classic Strange wasn't in Loki's league and Karnilla is as strong and Enchantress is close.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cliffrice

With prep Doom always wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom has a time machine which means unlimited prep, he can steal powers of pretty much any cosmic being and his technology is incredibly advanced for a human.

He's conquered Limbo before, so I see no reason he could do the same with Asgard.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jayfournines

I'm a firm believer than, with prep, Doom can beat almost anyone.

Doom pwns.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mister_Surreal

Odin solos with prep. Doom is tough, but Odin is another super genius AND a skyfather level being with all of his resources at his disposal. Doom needs at least one year of prep to stand a chance against Odin with three months.

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldnt doom get death seed sentry. Pheonix, or franklin richards to help him?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? Prep wouldn't make a difference. I know that Doom is a super genius, but when the morals are off (Bloodlusted)....Odin could blink Doom in a other dimensions, before Doom even realizes what's going on. Without the Beyonders power, prep wouldn't make a difference here, because Odin is WAYYYYYYY more powerful than Doctor Doom

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@tethadam: Why would they help him? Franklin is despised by Dr. Doom and The Phoenix would have no reason to help him. If anything, they would be more inclined to help Odin.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

/thread

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers