Doctor Doom & Lex Luthur vs Thanos & Darkseid

• 54 results
MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Doom has stolen both Galactus and Beyonder before...might be a close match. He could time/dimension travel to Age of Ultron and buff them as seen in Secret Wars to use as a adamantium-armoured billion(s) strong army.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By lol

@ancient_0f_days said:

@lol said:

@ancient_0f_days: Sure man i read any version of darkseid can be used now you can leave of trolling

lol like you know what trolling means....If I was really trolling you, I'd straight up offend you.

Anyway, according to dorukesin....Lex Lurthur does exist....and he solos

Yeah Lex Luthur solos because you can create this character you can give the powers you wish

kneeGROWdamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geez. The grammar nazi's are out in full force. You all know that I meant "Luthor" stop being buttheads. . And to hell with it. Any version of all characters

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Final Crisis Darkseid solos. Lex put up a good fight, but he would have been taken like a prison fish without the heroes of DC putting in serious work. And Superman recreating the multiverse. Doom vs thanks OR Darkseid would be interesting. He is a much better Prep master and a far greater threat than Lex could ever hope to be. I want someone to tell me how Doom is so close to Reed Richards in smarts and is somehow able to be slimmed down to being a peer to Lex Luthor. Doom would have absorbed Superman's power and teleported him back to Krypton when it exploded before he slurped his breakfast porridge.