#1 Posted by TBEMrMcCoy (515 posts) - - Show Bio

Two of Marvel's classic villains Doctor Doom and Sabretooth facing off against DC comics Swamp Thing and the emerald archer Green Arrow. Complete bloodlust. The battle takes place in an empty Midwest town. Classic weaponry and equipment . Who takes this?

#2 Edited by Jokerpoker (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know a lot about Green Arrow and Swamp Man, but if I had to pick I'd say Doctor Doom and Sabertooth would win.

#3 Posted by Binski (643 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont want to be that guy but I will anyway this should be in the battle forum....I'd say Dr doom wins because of his mind...but swamp thing isn't no dummy either

#4 Edited by joshmightbe (24434 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabertooth and GA are non factors. I give the win to Doom tho.

#5 Posted by Jonez120 (3432 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on guys Swamp Thing is a total beast. I think he got this.

#6 Edited by dagmar_merrill (5979 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing does this by himself.

#7 Posted by Prototypehydra (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@binski said:

I dont want to be that guy but I will anyway this should be in the battle forum....I'd say Dr doom wins because of his mind...but swamp thing isn't no dummy either

I'll be that guy.

#8 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team destroys.

#9 Edited by VoraciousSouls (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing solos... I do love Doom though.

#10 Posted by sinestro_GL (3030 posts) - - Show Bio

Stomp for Swampy...Ollie could join forces with the Marvel guys, and they'd still lose.

#11 Edited by Fallen_Crippled (6408 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing destroys. Green Arrow doesn't have to do anything.

#12 Posted by aquaman01 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp thing. Unless Doom has prep. And even then ST might still be able to somehow win.

#13 Edited by DrMantisToboggan (594 posts) - - Show Bio

Swampy solo

#14 Posted by The_Flash_Too_Fast (279 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow by himself could easily defeat them.

#15 Posted by dondave (33292 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#16 Edited by dondave (33292 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by The_Flash_Too_Fast (279 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by lukehero (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

current Swamp Thing stomps

#19 Posted by Funsiized (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes a child compared tot he heavy hitters here.

Saber beats him physically, Doom would make him a toy.

#20 Posted by The_Flash_Too_Fast (279 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by loplopool (495 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone who said swamp thing ever read anything with doom in? He stomps tbh swamp thing doesn't have much to say for his magic plus his armor is amazing and he's smartest

#22 Edited by youmessinwithme (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom genocides all plant life on earth.

Swamp thing is the most overrated character on this site.

#23 Edited by Funsiized (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_flash_too_fast: I'm not sure what your asking for, on paper, Ollie is completely and utter outclassed. Doom has manhandled Hulk on more than one occasion, At on point was sorcerer supreme, Sabertooth is a trademark Wolverine Villain who on more than one occasion has Kept up with him, has a healing factor, and is just as ruthless. They are physically superior, and Skill wise superior, cept maybe with a bow. He is a non-factor.

Ollie is peak human, MAX, and that's pushing it. his H2H is Iffy at best, save the one sparse instance where he beat Deathstroke, and many consider that a supreme bull moment, his accuracy is amazing, oh yeah, but not much to people who shrug off blows from the Hulk, or heal from battles with Wolverine.

I would look for feats but that would require me going to find Things, I don't have on hand, and I'm fairly busy. Someone may have the Vigor to do it, I do not. But here, I'll leave you with this.

#24 Posted by JwwProd (8439 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing solos.

#25 Edited by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Things not overrated he's just that good. Also Swamp Thing can regenerate not just from plants but all elements he reformed from water once so anyone saying doom genocides all plants knows nothing of swampy and wouldn't that just remove all the air? Also Swamp Thing is a beast in the magic apartment and he possesses a white lantern ring he solo stomps nuf said

#26 Edited by Fallschirmjager (14619 posts) - - Show Bio

lol.

Let me know when Doom hits harder than the Anti-Monitor because the latter couldn't kill Swamp Thing.

#27 Posted by Experio (13303 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.