#1 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Doc Samson vs The Thing, fighting in New York.

Both faced the hulk.

Doc Samson

The Thing

#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29532 posts) - - Show Bio

Doc Samson. He did a better job of fighting Hulk than Thing and he could most likely take Thing down with his fighting skills and superior speed in addition to his Hulk-grade strength.

#3 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing rips Doc's hair out, rendering him powerless. Then it's clobberin' time.

#4 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

the thing

#5 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Korg says:

"Thing rips Doc's hair out, rendering him powerless. Then it's clobberin' time."

lol rips doc's hair out rendering him powerless? nice one.

#6 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Im aware that Doc is stronger than thing, probably faster too, but i don't think he is a better fighter. The thing has enhanced senses if im not wrong and Im not sure whose durability is better. Im not sure who would win, I think it won't be easy for either of them, but they both could take each other out. That is what I think now, help me decide otherwise.

zzzzzzzzzzz

#7 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I never understood why his adversaries never took advantage of the hair angle before. I mean, that's his namesake, and the source of his powers. How strong would he be without hair?

#8 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"Im aware that Doc is stronger than thing, probably faster too, but i don't think he is a better fighter. The thing has enhanced senses if im not wrong and Im not sure whose durability is better. Im not sure who would win, I think it won't be easy for either of them, but they both could take each other out. That is what I think now, help me decide otherwise. zzzzzzzzzzz"

(( or could be a draw both of them get K.O.?))

#9 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Korg says:

"I never understood why his adversaries never took advantage of the hair angle before. I mean, that's his namesake, and the source of his powers. How strong would he be without hair?"

Probably as strong as any other regular "bald" man.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

#10 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"Unbelonger says:
"Im aware that Doc is stronger than thing, probably faster too, but i don't think he is a better fighter. The thing has enhanced senses if im not wrong and Im not sure whose durability is better. Im not sure who would win, I think it won't be easy for either of them, but they both could take each other out. That is what I think now, help me decide otherwise. zzzzzzzzzzz"
(( or could be a draw both of them get K.O.?))"

Yeah... only draws are boring(in most cases).

zzzzzzzzzz

#11 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"Unbelonger says:
(( or could be a draw both of them get K.O.?))"
Yeah... only draws are boring(in most cases). zzzzzzzzzz"

((well yeah most times it do))

#12 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#13 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Fight. Very close even though the Thing is stronger. Samson would have a great speed and agility advantage. My vote is for the Thing because of his superior fighting skill.