#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

My last battle with Doc Samson was pretty obvious. A person who has never had a winner when he fought the Hulk and a guy who faught the Hulk for 6 stright hours without tiring. Who wins?

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I think in his Prime these two would be battling it hour for hours, but in his current state I think Doc Samson beats Juggernaut.

#3 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry but I don't see Doc Samson beating Juggy.

#4 Posted by The_MVPs (84695 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"I think in his Prime these two would be battling it hour for hours, but in his current state I think Doc Samson beats Juggernaut."

Actually juggy is back at full power again. Sampson is screwed.

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Nobody says:
"I think in his Prime these two would be battling it hour for hours, but in his current state I think Doc Samson beats Juggernaut."
Actually juggy is back at full power again. Sampson is screwed. "
He is suppost to be but I haven't seen any improvement in his power yet. Have they shown anything?
#7 Posted by The_MVPs (84695 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Nobody says:
Actually juggy is back at full power again. Sampson is screwed. "
He is suppost to be but I haven't seen any improvement in his power yet. Have they shown anything?"

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Sampson may last a few hours but in the end The Juggernaut will triumph. For Unlike the hulk, Sampson is not the Immovable object.

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: Yeah I have read that comic but Hulk was fine through all of that.

#10 Posted by The_MVPs (84695 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"@Gambler: Yeah I have read that comic but Hulk was fine through all of that."

That wasn't what you asked though now was it. Only Juggernaut at full strength is gonna stump WWH's head into the ground. And how did Hulk win.......OH yeah, I remember. He couldn't hurt him, so he used his momentum against him.

#11 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Nobody says:
"@Gambler: Yeah I have read that comic but Hulk was fine through all of that."
That wasn't what you asked though now was it. Only Juggernaut at full strength is gonna stump WWH's head into the ground. And how did Hulk win.......OH yeah, I remember. He couldn't hurt him, so he used his momentum against him."
I guess that is true. I hope he is back to what he used to be.
#12 Posted by Daywalker (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Samson would get used!! And the Juggernaut is an "Irresistable Force", Dreadnaught....
#13 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Samson can't win here.
#14 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut obviously wins this.

#15 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

When are people going to understand that a power that can not defeat the Hulk, can't beat Juggernaut. I see threads with Rhino, Samson, Abomination, Thing and similar others against the Juggernaut like they can win.
#16 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha:
Amen!
#17 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kraven said:
"

I'm sorry but I don't see Doc Samson beating Juggy.

"
#18 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha said:
" When are people going to understand that a power that can not defeat the Hulk, can't beat Juggernaut. I see threads with Rhino, Samson, Abomination, Thing and similar others against the Juggernaut like they can win. "
#19 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha said:
" When are people going to understand that a power that can not defeat the Hulk, can't beat Juggernaut. I see threads with Rhino, Samson, Abomination, Thing and similar others against the Juggernaut like they can win. "
I made this over two years ago. I made a lot of stupid threads back then.