• 115 results
#1 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

finally another real fight red his little pheromone would kill doc before he has the chance to really do much.

#2 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

red

#3 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Red

#4 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"finally another real fight red his little pheromone would kill doc before he has the chance to really do much."

how does that work dont he have to hit you with his tentacles

#5 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84331 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Omega Red"

Yup.

#6 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"zee crusher says:
"finally another real fight red his little pheromone would kill doc before he has the chance to really do much."
how does that work dont he have to hit you with his tentacles"
#7 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

No it comes our from some place in his body for human it kills in second wolverine cant last pretty long before it start really kicing in what your talking off is taking their life energy then hed have to rap it around oc

#8 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega is a really powerful opponent. He can suck the life force out of Ock, and his tentacles are pretty unbreakable. The death feramone is good and all, but I wanted to argue his other strong points.

#9 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"No it comes our from some place in his body for human it kills in second wolverine cant last pretty long before it start really kicing in what your talking off is taking their life energy then hed have to rap it around oc"

oh yea say with out the poison cuol ocks tentacles keep reds at bay

#10 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"zee crusher says:
"No it comes our from some place in his body for human it kills in second wolverine cant last pretty long before it start really kicing in what your talking off is taking their life energy then hed have to rap it around oc"
oh yea say with out the poison cuol ocks tentacles keep reds at bay"

I don't think Octavious could keep him at bay either, Red is really fast and strong, and his tentacles are equally long as Doc Ock's.

#11 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"vegeta says:
"zee crusher says:
oh yea say with out the poison cuol ocks tentacles keep reds at bay"
I don't think Octavious could keep him at bay either, Red is really fast and strong, and his tentacles are equally long as Doc Ock's."

ok well ijust wondering

#12 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Doc gets raped by omega!

#13 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Doc gets raped by omega!"

lol never thought of omega red doing hentai.

#14 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

damn that must hurt tentacles up the arse

#15 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

yep and omega has some big ones lol

#16 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

lol it just came to me in a dream jk lol

#17 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
lol never thought of omega red doing hentai."

also funny

#18 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega red.

#19 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

omega red

#20 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Doc Ock.

I'm interested to hear why anybody thinks Omega Red, who has been defeated by both Wolverine and Sabertooth, should win this.

#21 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Doc Ock.

I'm interested to hear why anybody thinks Omega Red, who has been defeated by both Wolverine and Sabertooth, should win this."
death pheromones.
#22 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Doc Ock.

I'm interested to hear why anybody thinks Omega Red, who has been defeated by both Wolverine and Sabertooth, should win this."
Wolverine and Sabretooth have a healing factor that negates Omega Red's death spores. LOL. Unless Doc has a healing factor, he's not gonna last long enough.
#23 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Doc Ock.

Man i thnk this battle was over before it started.
Omega Red is a trained solder. he is very proficient in hand to hand a armed combat, the Death pheromones are a little over kill.

Doc Ock is a fat Scientist. with little to no combat training. if he could come up with a way to negate the pheromones he still wouldn't be able to out fight Omega red.
#24 Posted by Baby Vegeta (168 posts) - - Show Bio

omega red...he's to much for Doc Ock

#25 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

omrga red curbstomp

#26 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Red for the win. Poor Doc Oct won't stand a chance against this Russian onslaught.

#27 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Omega Red for the win. Poor Doc Oct won't stand a chance against this Russian onslaught."

agreed
#28 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

even without the death spores omega red would tear off doc ocks arms off or crush them titanium or steel arms against carbonadium.. doc loses.

#29 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Wolverine and Sabretooth have a healing factor that negates Omega Red's death spores. LOL. Unless Doc has a healing factor, he's not gonna last long enough."

the human Juggernaut said:
"death pheromones."
Do Omega Red's death spores go a lot further than I remember them ever going?  Cause I'm not seeing them reaching Doc Ock before he rips Omega Red in half.
#30 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, yes they do they are air borne it will reach doc in combat  :P

#31 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm.  I may be wrong then.  I was thinking Ock's huge reach advantage would keep him out of the way of the death spores as well as the tentacles.

If that's not the case, I suppose Doc Ock would lose.

#32 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

even if you rmove the deathspores that float around in the air... how well do you think his tentacles will do Carbinadium vs titanium

#33 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"even if you rmove the deathspores that float around in the air... how well do you think his tentacles will do Carbinadium vs titanium"
Well, draining ability aside, Omega Red's tentacles don't seen all that strong or fast compared to Ock's.

Red's armor has been ripped apart by weaker things.  At the very least, Ock is matching Red's tentacles with two of his own and using the other two to beat the crap out of Red.
#34 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"even if you rmove the deathspores that float around in the air... how well do you think his tentacles will do Carbinadium vs titanium"
Well, draining ability aside, Omega Red's tentacles don't seen all that strong or fast compared to Ock's.

Red's armor has been ripped apart by weaker things.  At the very least, Ock is matching Red's tentacles with two of his own and using the other two to beat the crap out of Red."
That would work although wouldn't Doc Ock still have to worry about the death spores.
#35 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"LordCosmicKing said:

Red's armor has been ripped apart by weaker things.  At the very least, Ock is matching Red's tentacles with two of his own and using the other two to beat the crap out of Red."
Weaker things like what ? Wolverines claws maybe? OR is stronger, quicker and can drain his life energy he wins death spores just make it easier.
#36 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Firestormnuclerman said:
"That would work although wouldn't Doc Ock still have to worry about the death spores."
Sure, but LCK said death spores aside.

SeSAW said:
"he wins death spores just make it easier."
Oh great.  You guys pretty much had me convinced Omega Red would win.  Now I think Doc Ock wins again.  SeSaw is always wrong, after all.
#37 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

see but omega is a trained supersoldier capable of physicall fighting alongside his tentacles doc just tends to stay in place and let his tentacles fight for him at a distance.. chance  are yeah omega would take a few hits but he has regeneration with a lvl of durability.. what happens when he crushes docs arms or tears them off.

#38 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"what happens when he crushes docs arms or tears them off."
Not gonna happen.  His arms are much faster than Omega Red.
#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Doc Ock.He should have the advantage with his intellect and extra limbs.

#40 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

saying it doesnt make it so.. especially if doc ock is trying to grab him or hit him...chance are omega will try to defend himself using his tentacles when it gets within range..

#41 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

His tentacles aren't exactly designed for blocking...

#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"saying it doesnt make it so.. especially if doc ock is trying to grab him or hit him...chance are omega will try to defend himself using his tentacles when it gets within range.."
Doc Ock could grab his arms and tentacles and hold them still and still have enough arms to beat him with.
#43 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

he doesnt need to block the tentacles but intertwine them and crush his arms.. omega can take the blows of the tentacles if he can take colossus punches he can survive ocks hits and we are forgetting his combat training and skills of a supersoldier he can avoid most attacks from doc.

#44 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

For all that combat training, I can't remember Omega Red ever dodging anything.

#45 Posted by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"he doesnt need to block the tentacles but intertwine them and crush his arms.. omega can take the blows of the tentacles if he can take colossus punches he can survive ocks hits and we are forgetting his combat training and skills of a supersoldier he can avoid most attacks from doc."
Aren't Doc Ocks arms adamantium? And didn't Nightcrawler beat Omega Red by dropping him from very high? That drop is less than a 100 ton punch from a organic steel person? I don't think so.
#46 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"For all that combat training, I can't remember Omega Red ever dodging anything."
thats because you are putting into context with wolverine and sabertooth who happen to also be supersoldiers with enhanced abilities and fighting skills.. also gotta put into account his durability as well..
#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"Zoom said:
"For all that combat training, I can't remember Omega Red ever dodging anything."
thats because you are putting into context with wolverine and sabertooth who happen to also be supersoldiers with enhanced abilities and fighting skills.. also gotta put into account his durability as well.."
That really doesn't matter..even She Hulk has dodged things and we all know she's not fast.
#48 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"he doesnt need to block the tentacles but intertwine them and crush his arms.. omega can take the blows of the tentacles if he can take colossus punches he can survive ocks hits and we are forgetting his combat training and skills of a supersoldier he can avoid most attacks from doc."
Aren't Doc Ocks arms adamantium? And didn't Nightcrawler beat Omega Red by dropping him from very high? That drop is less than a 100 ton punch from a organic steel person? I don't think so."
he doesnt have adamantium tentacles as part of his standard equipment.. he bn beating before when he had them and they get confiscated dont recall the last time doc had them.

ok i dont know how high he was but he has taken massive damage in the past and survived without being ko'ed.

i thing you are using a low feat as your argument here vance.
#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"Vance Astro said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
Aren't Doc Ocks arms adamantium? And didn't Nightcrawler beat Omega Red by dropping him from very high? That drop is less than a 100 ton punch from a organic steel person? I don't think so."
he doesnt have adamantium tentacles as part of his standard equipment.. he bn beating before when he had them and they get confiscated dont recall the last time doc had them.

ok i dont know how high he was put he has taken massive damage in the past and survived without being ko'ed.

i thing you are using a low feat as your argument here vance."
You're right.I just looked them up.His arms are Titanium-steel.
If I am using low feats as an argument..tell me something Omega Red did that is high end.All I know of him doing is losing.
#50 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
Depends on how high he dropped him from? But a drop from any great distance would kill doc oc