• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by arrowfan237 (418 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or do you guys hate these stupid battles between the heroes and ranking system too?
#2 Posted by Xi Felix (783 posts) - - Show Bio

What'd you just say?!? That's it, Xi Felix vs arrowfan237, I'm makin' it.............
#3 Edited by -Unseen- (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

Battles have been going strong for 3 years now, obivously people enjoy posting in them.  
They also encourage learning about new characters. 

Also I think this belongs in general discussion.

#4 Posted by Power NeXus (9856 posts) - - Show Bio

....................it's just you.

#5 Posted by Xi Felix (783 posts) - - Show Bio
@arrowfan237: 

(In all seriousness though)

What do you mean?

#6 Posted by Ferro Vida (34698 posts) - - Show Bio
@arrowfan237: Yes, we all hate them with the entirety of our beings. That's why we spend are time in them.

Dude, if you don't like it then don't post.
#7 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the battle forums, but I just don't like spite threads or threads that heave been done several times already. 

#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (35502 posts) - - Show Bio

Flagged.
Staff
#9 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Unseen- said:
"Battles have been going strong for 3 years now, obivously people enjoy posting in them.  They also encourage learning about new characters.  Also I think this belongs in general discussion. "

this. the only thing i hate are the dbz threads....but the post above pretty much say all that ia think
#11 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, I think he's referring to the ranking contest thing, not the battle forums.
 @arrowfan237: If you're referring to the battle ranking thing, then just ignore it, it's a popularity contest. The battle forums are much more logic based and non biased.

#12 Edited by Darkseid Elite (8410 posts) - - Show Bio

only section i like is the battle section, i was searching battles on google and found this site
#13 Posted by Edamame (28608 posts) - - Show Bio
@arrowfan237 said:
" Is it just me or do you guys hate these stupid battles and rankings too? "
Well, I don't like how people always compete to see who is the better debater and such. I find that improper. And honestly, a battle can go any way.  So battle threads are flawed by nature, unless severely specified. 
#14 Posted by arrowfan237 (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yaujtapool:
Nice owl picture. I love owls.
#15 Posted by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio
@arrowfan237 said:
" Is it just me or do you guys hate these stupid battles between the heroes and ranking system too? "
If you don't like it, then don't post.
#16 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2662 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think I understand the battles thing :S

#17 Posted by Dark Zoom (2312 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @arrowfan237: Yes, we all hate them with the entirety of our beings. That's why we spend are time in them.  Dude, if you don't like it then don't post. "
Do you know in almost all of your posts you come off really nasty, i just thought that i would bring that to your attention, good day
#18 Posted by Ferro Vida (34698 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @arrowfan237: Yes, we all hate them with the entirety of our beings. That's why we spend are time in them.  Dude, if you don't like it then don't post. "
Do you know in almost all of your posts you come off really nasty, i just thought that i would bring that to your attention, good day "
Darn skippy, I do.
#19 Posted by Dark Zoom (2312 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Do you know in almost all of your posts you come off really nasty, i just thought that i would bring that to your attention, good day "
Darn skippy, I do. "
It's good to know you enjoy acting like a douch=
#20 Posted by Fortanono (4840 posts) - - Show Bio
@arrowfan237: They're Fun.
@Xi Felix: Made It Yet?
@k4tzm4n: Why?
@Yaujtapool: LOL.
#21 Posted by k4tzm4n (35502 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fortanono:
I flagged it because it doesn't belong in the battles section.  If anything, it should be under general discussion because it's in relation to the site.  Hopefully this will attract a mod/staff member and they'll either: 
A) Move the thread to the correct section

or 
B) Answer why the battle options exist, then lock. 
orrrr 
C) Lock the thread.

Staff
#22 Posted by Ferro Vida (34698 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Darn skippy, I do. "
It's good to know you enjoy acting like a douch= "
You can call me a douche, but you're the one who is attacking me. If you don't appreciate sarcasm, don't bother responding to me.
#23 Posted by Dark Zoom (2312 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Darn skippy, I do. "
You can call me a douche, but you're the one who is attacking me. If you don't appreciate sarcasm, don't bother responding to me. "
I said acting like a douche, reading comprehension is important. Second of all i thought you were serious my fault.......
#24 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5543 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Darn skippy, I do. "

LOL, nice ^_^ 

@arrowfan237:
I assume you are refering to this:

and not the Battle forum where Viners come to discuss why their favorite heroes/villians will beat another Viners favorite heroe/villian. 
In the laters case, I do get tired of dbz/video game vs (insert here) threads.  But I usually just disregard tose and hope they go away.
#25 Posted by k4tzm4n (35502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Darn skippy, I do. "
You can call me a douche, but you're the one who is attacking me. If you don't appreciate sarcasm, don't bother responding to me. "
I said acting like a douche, reading comprehension is important. Second of all i thought you were serious my fault....... "

But he was using the sarcasm font!
Staff
#26 Posted by Ferro Vida (34698 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom: If you see me saying that kind of thing it's safe to assume I'm either pissed and tired or joking.
#27 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5543 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"@Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Darn skippy, I do. "
I said acting like a douche, reading comprehension is important. Second of all i thought you were serious my fault....... "
But he was using the sarcasm font! "

Where can I get that font???
#28 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

Do we really need ComicVine?

#29 Posted by Edamame (28608 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Do we really need ComicVine? "
lol
#30 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

haters gotta hate.

#31 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
lol "
It's true, I mean do we really even need to breathe? It's kind of overrated.
#32 Edited by Donovan Montgomery (5543 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:

"Do we really need ComicVine? "

*Falls on knees - hands on head*
YES YES YES  I have no life without ComicVine 

unless you count imvu and that "real life" thing people keep talking about.......
#33 Posted by Edamame (28608 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donovan Montgomery said:
" @Sexy Merc said:

unless you count imvu and that "real life" thing people keep talking about....... "
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
lol "
It's true, I mean do we really even need to breathe? It's kind of overrated. "
lmao
#34 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Sexy Merc said:

unless you count imvu and that "real life" thing people keep talking about....... "
Imvu? What's real life mean?
#35 Posted by The Average Bear (2130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
lol "
Funny, here I was taking a big gasp of oxygen and thought "well this is completely unnecessary"
#36 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5543 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:
Imvu? = a 3d type chat world
RL? = LOL
#37 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Average Bear said:
" Funny, here I was taking a big gasp of oxygen and thought "well this is completely unnecessary "
I wonder what you were doing to provoke a gasp of that magnitude. 

; )
#38 Posted by k4tzm4n (35502 posts) - - Show Bio
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Darn skippy, I do. "
Where can I get that font??? "

*opens trench coat* 
Ten bucks.
Staff
#39 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know. Do we really need heroin? The answer is an obvious and emphatic, "YES! NOW GIVE IT TO ME!"

#40 Posted by Power NeXus (9856 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"@Donovan Montgomery said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Darn skippy, I do. "
Where can I get that font??? "
*opens trench coat* Ten bucks. "

I F**KING NEED THAT FONT
#41 Posted by The Average Bear (2130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @The Average Bear said:
" Funny, here I was taking a big gasp of oxygen and thought "well this is completely unnecessary "
I wonder what you were doing to provoke a gasp of that magnitude.   ; ) "
*Giggles mischievously*
#42 Posted by Kenjav (154 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate them, but they're not much fun, either. Most already have fixed ideas of who would win, so there's not much in the way of dialogue, but instead many sarcastic remarks, fanboyism, angry rants, so on. 

#43 Posted by Dark Zoom (2312 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Dark Zoom: If you see me saying that kind of thing it's safe to assume I'm either pissed and tired or joking. "
Okay :)
#44 Posted by PushMunky (492 posts) - - Show Bio
@arrowfan237 said:
"Is it just me or do you guys hate these stupid battles between the heroes and ranking system too? "

We have a turd in the punch bowl...
#45 Posted by Fortanono (4840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
lol "
" @Sexy Merc said:

LOL.
#46 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5543 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n:
AHHH...I'M BLIND, I'M BLIND!!!! 
....oh....the font......*forks over ten bucks.......wonders what k4tzm4n needs with wildlife*
#47 Posted by GT-Man (3945 posts) - - Show Bio

lo0l
#48 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (13610 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there is a bigger question here, where are my pants? 
After make a random line, i have to say, we need them?, well i dont think we need it, most of guys go personal after the fact many people dont read the whole post and wrote things that have no sense, like Punisher could kill al the DC,Image and Marvel universe just for being cool. 
Yeah, some are cool, but the problem is that most of people vote for who is more popular. 
Then we need it no? No 
Still is fun when is not a popularity war or a comment war from some some user to other user.

#49 Posted by Edamame (28608 posts) - - Show Bio
@GT-Man said:
" lo0l "
lol
#50 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @GT-Man said:
" lo0l "
lol "
!