This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by RogueShadow (8015 posts) - - Show Bio

Start 20 metres apart in the middle of an old west village with plenty of buildings for Beatrice to hide in if she wants to.

#2 Posted by Saren (24413 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiddo, Django was an ace marksman but she should be able to use the buildings for cover. At close quarters, he's screwed.

#3 Posted by RogueShadow (8015 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Do you not think he could get her before she managed to get cover?

#4 Posted by Saren (24413 posts) - - Show Bio

@RogueShadow: Possible.

#5 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Django would tag her before she could get cover. Maybe Beatrice if she started in cover.

#6 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

Do they start in the open just 20 meters apart? Django one shots her right when the fight starts.

#7 Posted by Spydey (398 posts) - - Show Bio

DJ-..Django.

20 meters. Old west village. So I'm assuming their in the middle of the street.

She's down as soon as someone says go. He doesn't miss...

#8 Posted by YoungChief (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Django one-shots literally. She's been tagged by guns before, Django is too fast and accurate, he's got this

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

Kiddo, Django was an ace marksman but she should be able to use the buildings for cover. At close quarters, he's screwed.

#10 Posted by GodOfMischief (616 posts) - - Show Bio

What weapons do they have? Their standard equipment? It'd be a close fight I think, but given the current scenario I'm going with Beatrix.

#11 Posted by Alice_Summers (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

who's Django?

#12 Posted by GodOfMischief (616 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alice_Summers: The title character of Django Unchained.

#13 Posted by Veitha (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends... Django could oneshot her, but if she's fast enough to hide, then Django is a dead man.

#14 Posted by dondave (27267 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@CitizenBane said:

#15 Posted by iHailCarlo (94 posts) - - Show Bio

DIstance is the thing here, too far away and Django owns, too close and he gets his head cut off.

#16 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9038 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Mamba for the win.

#17 Edited by Onemoreposter (3574 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to go with Beatrix. Overall all, she has more feats than Django. Also, while he is an ace marksman, we saw him miss a good few shots when the pressure was on and he was under fire. Let's not forget B is a master assassin, not only skilled with the katana, but also in hand to hand martial arts and with firearms.

If the two of them get the same equipment I'm going to say Kiddo stomps. If Django get's his revolver and B only gets her sword then Django has a chance.

#18 Posted by RogueShadow (8015 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane:@Onemoreposter: @THUNDERBOLT30: @iHailCarlo: @dondave: @Veitha: @GodOfMischief: @Alice_Summers:

They're in the middle of the village as in the middle of a street, no cover. My fault I should have mad it clearer. Yeah standard equipment, Django has 2 revolvers full(12 shots) and some spare ammo. Beatrice has her Hattori Hanzo and nothing else.

@Spydey: Yeah that was the idea.

#19 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Django instantly headshots her.

#20 Posted by Veitha (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

@RogueShadow: If she's got no cover, then Django oneshots her.

#21 Posted by GodOfMischief (616 posts) - - Show Bio

@RogueShadow: Ah ok, well in the given scenario you've described, Django wins it pretty easily. Unless Beatrix somehow closes the gap before he can draw, which I don't see happening.

#22 Posted by YoungChief (300 posts) - - Show Bio

No cover for her in the middle of the street with just a sword? Boom. Headshot. She's been tagged by guns before, once by a dart too (Bill could have oneshotted her if he used bullets) hopefully this time she doesn't go into a coma then come back years later for revenge :P

#23 Posted by RogueShadow (8015 posts) - - Show Bio

She could take cover before he hits her.

#24 Edited by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungChief said:

No cover for her in the middle of the street with just a sword? Boom. Headshot. She's been tagged by guns before, once by a dart too (Bill could have oneshotted her if he used bullets) hopefully this time she doesn't go into a coma then come back years later for revenge :P

I don't recall her just being shot by a regular shooter though. In fact the only time I remember her getting shot is when Bill in the gang turned on her and put her in a coma, she was pregnant then and didn't know it was coming; and when she was going to Buck's house and he shot her the second she opened the door. I don't recall anyone else even using guns accept the asian girl that tried to kill her in Vol.2 who didn't shoot her once. Also when Bill shot her with the dart she was sitting down, she didn't even know they were fighting, he was telling her a story.
#25 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@RogueShadow said:

@CitizenBane:@Onemoreposter: @THUNDERBOLT30: @iHailCarlo: @dondave: @Veitha: @GodOfMischief: @Alice_Summers:

They're in the middle of the village as in the middle of a street, no cover. My fault I should have mad it clearer. Yeah standard equipment, Django has 2 revolvers full(12 shots) and some spare ammo. Beatrice has her Hattori Hanzo and nothing else.

@Spydey: Yeah that was the idea.

Why would you change up like that, you just made it incredibly easy for Django to win. How can you give someone using a sword 0 cover against someone with Django's drawing speed and accuracy? Now I have to lock this because it's an obvious mismatch....