• 109 results
#1 Edited by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

arguement me and my friend had . still haven't been able to resolve it. of course my friend is a die hard superman fan and thinks he is unbeatable. So, who wins?
#2 Posted by Syn Abaddon (239 posts) - - Show Bio

divine spawn 
(thought u died sean)
#3 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Spawn with Divine Powers wins here
#4 Posted by Lunacyde (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

Divine Spawn

#5 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio
@Syn Abaddon:
there is no sean. Ownly ZOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

anyways Looks like spawn wins. open close case.
#6 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

superman prime 1 million

#7 Posted by thedeman87 (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Divine Spawn the Al Simmons Spawn from the Armeggedon arc? 

If so, then Spawn.   

Spawn was created by Todd McFarlane to be able to beat Superman (those are his exact words on the making of Spawn dvd) at his default power level from issue 1-100 basically).  Then, as a ruler of Hell from issues 101-to maybe about 150 he had unlimited power and he could simply freeze time or teleport inside Superman, or turn Superman's hair into kryptonite, etc.  Then the armeggedon arc he was given the power of a god to defend Earth against God, Satan and all the past Hellspawn as well as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.  He's as close to an omnipotent God as a character gets.  He wins.

#8 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio
@thedeman87:
true. finally some sense spoken. 
#9 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" superman prime 1 million "

how is this ? perhaps an explanation.
#10 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@thedeman87 said:
" Is this Divine Spawn the Al Simmons Spawn from the Armeggedon arc?  If so, then Spawn.    Spawn was created by Todd McFarlane to be able to beat Superman (those are his exact words on the making of Spawn dvd) at his default power level from issue 1-100 basically).  Then, as a ruler of Hell from issues 101-to maybe about 150 he had unlimited power and he could simply freeze time or teleport inside Superman, or turn Superman's hair into kryptonite, etc.  Then the armeggedon arc he was given the power of a god to defend Earth against God, Satan and all the past Hellspawn as well as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.  He's as close to an omnipotent God as a character gets.  He wins. "
@Shikarenji said:
" @thedeman87: true. finally some sense spoken.  "
Read DC one million Superman is GOD in that
#11 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shikarenji said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" superman prime 1 million "
how is this ? perhaps an explanation. "
HE has complete control of reality magic time space plus if it even matters his kryptonian powers times one million
#12 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:

bud the presence is still god in DC
#13 Posted by thedeman87 (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...that only complicates things lol.  When Spawn was "God" in the series, there was one being still greater than him.  The Mother.  She is, like her name implies, the mother of God and Satan.  She gave Spawn his god status and she eventually took it away at his request.  But she is the true divine power...all-knowing, all-powerful, ect.  But if one-million Superman has a weakness...ANY weakness at all..Spawn wins.  Spawn was invincible and with a wave of his hand wiped off all life on earth and recreated every single being except the ones he deemed evil.  And he had the Mother being as his emerald basically.  The worst case it could end for Spawn is a draw, a long fight through eternity like he tricked Godand Satan into doing.

#14 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: bud the presence is still god in DC "
I know it was a joke
#15 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@thedeman87:
bud i know what your trying to say and all, but spawn was =to MOM not just under her i mean equal, MOM was going to even give spawn her position tell spawn did not want it, he wins this by erasing superman
#16 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman One Million will not Just be Erased Divine Spawn is so overrated

#17 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Superman One Million will not Just be Erased Divine Spawn is so overrated "
yes he will, spawn=MOM=presence, end of story
#18 Posted by goken114 (180 posts) - - Show Bio

I am the die hard superman fan he was refering to, i agree with son_of_magnus divine spawn is overated, who creates a character for the perpose of defeating superman, most of the characters in the one million series are incredible, and superman became Go like, there is no way that spawn can get rid of him that easily.

#19 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@goken114 said:
"I am the die hard superman fan he was refering to, i agree with son_of_magnus divine spawn is overated, who creates a character for the perpose of defeating superman, most of the characters in the one million series are incredible, and superman became Go like, there is no way that spawn can get rid of him that easily. "

if his will is great enough it will happen, i love sups to but he can't win this, not even gonna come close
#20 Edited by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @goken114 said:

"I am the die hard superman fan he was refering to, i agree with son_of_magnus divine spawn is overated, who creates a character for the perpose of defeating superman, most of the characters in the one million series are incredible, and superman became Go like, there is no way that spawn can get rid of him that easily. "

if his will is great enough it will happen, i love sups to but he can't win this, not even gonna come close "
I'm saying he has a chance with his control of reality, magic and time plus His enhanced kryptonian abilities which are at points of omnipotence. Plus all of his advancements in technology I Do not think he can kill SPOM with a wave of a hand.
#21 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @goken114 said:

if his will is great enough it will happen, i love sups to but he can't win this, not even gonna come close "
I'm saying he has a chance with his control of reality, magic and time plus His enhanced kryptonian abilities which are at points of omnipotence. Plus all of his advancements in technology I Do not think he can kill SPOM with a wave of a hand. "
you do get that 
omni-potence>everything else, spawn is omnipotent here and thus he hand waves sups away
#22 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
God ( Divine Spawn ) encompasses everything... where as Superman Prime One Million is a Being who can Control Many Things... ( Reality, Time, Space... )  
but Many will always be less than ALL... 
#23 Posted by goken114 (180 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate to see superman go out like that, but i guess if Spawn was created to defeat Superman than that he wins.  But  Superman still beats every one else Shikaranji tinks cuold beat him, he is a Superman hater.
#24 Posted by thedeman87 (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah....Spawn is a monster.  It's a shame it isn't Al Simmons anymore.   But apparently this new Spawn is real aggressive with the symbiotes powers.  I need to check it out.

#25 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@thedeman87:
he is, but al will be back, there hints all around that he will
#26 Posted by thedeman87 (408 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @thedeman87: he is, but al will be back, there hints all around that he will "  

I need to catch up I really do.  I heard the symbiote tried to kill Al.  Why?  That costume is so powerful how did Al survive?
#27 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@thedeman87:
mammon steped in after it took over.........crap drawing a blank on her name atm but the witch, then they go purgatory where al and wanda (wanda being there after the suit almost took over all and took her out to the place they were most happy to kill her so al could be free but al fought back) and mammon shows al and wanda something no one was expecting.......................and i leave you with that :P
#28 Posted by thedeman87 (408 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @thedeman87:
"
Nyx, the witch?  How could Al fight against Spawn?  The costume is the true power lol.
#29 Posted by xyrzrockrain (921 posts) - - Show Bio

Divine Spawn wins. 

Unless someone shows a scan of SMPOM other than the ones where he is greeted by the supermans and batmans. 

A scan of him fighting.

#30 Posted by spawnfanboy (893 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn slightly indents supermans head with his fists
#31 Edited by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio
@goken114:
no i' m not superman is okay. just not the best
#32 Posted by Umbraa (915 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn wins.
#33 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman One Million has shown limitations.  One reality was destroyed and he said he couldn't prevent it because it happened too fast.  Spawn could have recreated it from scratch.

#34 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@thedeman87:
ahh thats her name ahaha 
but he was not fighting it on the outside it was the inside, like in his mind, then he saw wandas locket at that sparked his will to overcome the suit from taking him fully over
#35 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14408 posts) - - Show Bio

devine spawn has no limits hes the highest ranked person in his universe with no limits to his influence and power , superman 1 million has limits and probs isnt even as powerful as the pressence which is more like devines spawn lvl

#36 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

Divine Spawn = God 

Doesnt matter how many supermans there are.  Spawn with a flick of his finger could create a universe made purely of kryptonite and bye supermans.
#37 Posted by Mr. Chronic Smoke (2 posts) - - Show Bio

OK can anyone provide actual scans of Divine Spawn snapping his fingers to create Universe's, and saying Spawn could have recreated the reality that Gold Superman Prime didnt save in time is only pure speculation, again i say there needs to be more scans of Divine Spawn to determine theses claims, but i have actual scans of the Gold Superman Prime and a taste of his powers....... I wouldn't count out Gold Supes yet  

The Gold Superman Prime Granting Power to Superman 1 Million 

The Gold Superman Prime Destroys Solaris with Ease     

The Gold Superman Prime brings back Krypton and his power is explained in some detail 

The Gold Superman Prime in his Universe 

#38 Posted by Mr. Chronic Smoke (2 posts) - - Show Bio

And we have yet to see the true extent of the Gold Superman Prime's Power, so any Speculations on beating him are not Canon, untill all the evidence is presented only then may there be a winner
#39 Posted by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

Divine Spawn ftw

#40 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  Divine Spawn= Presence? Thats a oxymoron if I ever saw one? Was God possessing him or something? I dont really read Spawn.
#41 Posted by darkrein (353 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought MOM> divine spawn.

#42 Posted by Kinasin (1083 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @goken114 said:

#43 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

isn't D-spawn only equal toGod wo is at best a sky father

#44 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

Divine spawn, superman 1 million has no feats to speak off...

#45 Posted by darkrein (353 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer: "God" of the spawn universe is a flaming attention ho. The real Divine being is named Mother or "mom" for short. 
Although even god is > skyfather
#46 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@darkrein said:
" @Thor's hammmer: "God" of the spawn universe is a flaming attention ho. The real Divine being is named Mother or "mom" for short.  Although even god is > skyfather "

I was aware of the first part but what has god done to prove he is above a skyfather?
#47 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus:  Having a pact with God is a high feat plus the number of  extremely high level characters under him says otherwise. Superman from the 5th dimension and Kal-kent. This alone speaks highly of him. Ignoring his feats. Its said that he travelled along the universe learning countless abilities then he joined up with the source making some kind of pact with the Presence and they saw each other as friends. 

Doesnt matter tho....Divine Spawn is suppose to be = to its god which is a oxymoron and extremely stupid. So he stomps this. O_O; how he can be equal with the presence I dunno. I dun read  Spawn so I cant say either way but thats what I  heard.
#48 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

If people had actually read the Divine Spawn arc, then they would know what's really up with him, God, and Satan. I'm not gonna explain this again, because I know people aren't gonna listen, Superman stomps. 

#49 Edited by Kinasin (1083 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:

" If people had actually read the Divine Spawn arc, then they would know what's really up with him, God, and Satan. I'm not gonna explain this again, because I know people aren't gonna listen, Superman stomps.  "

I own all the spawn comics and what you just said is a completely non backed up fail statement. Divine Spawn is a god plain and he can do whatever he wants when he wants what's superman gonna do.
#50 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kinasin said:

" @RiseofApocalypse said:

" If people had actually read the Divine Spawn arc, then they would know what's really up with him, God, and Satan. I'm not gonna explain this again, because I know people aren't gonna listen, Superman stomps.  "

I own all the spawn comics and what you just said is a completely non backed up fail statement. Divine Spawn is a god plain and he can do whatever he wants when he wants whats superman gonna do. "
That so? Please post scans to back what you said. I'll post mine after you.