Divine Spawn vs Rune King Thor

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thewhiteronin

I'm not exactly sure if this battle was done before, I searched on Google "God Spawn vs Rune King Thor - Comicvine", but the search results were completely irrelevant and no results of that came up. Who wins!?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@thewhiteronin: So the Spawn that fought God and Lucifer or the one that fused with MoM

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one that battled God and Lucifer, the one that merged with MoM is too much I think.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewhiteronin: Hmmm.... I don't know many feats for Spawn at that point but I will go with him. i think he is above skyfather.

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

coolest spawn pic ever :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

The one that battled God and Lucifer, the one that merged with MoM is too much I think.

Divine Spawn = God and Lucifer

God Spawn = MoM

@thewhiteronin: Hmmm.... I don't know many feats for Spawn at that point but I will go with him. i think he is above skyfather.

As above, he said God Spawn, so he is meaning the Omniversal entity Spawn that merge with Man of Miracles.

Many people will be like "Durp, Man of Miracles has no feats of being powerful, durp"

BS..... Omega Spawn is suppose to be under God Spawn and he was destroying the Omniverse. Bamsky Durpers.

God Spawn curb stomps like Pre Retcon Beyonder.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: So God Spawn is his universes version of Pre Retcon Beyonder esentialy? if so he stomps infinte times while doing his angel taxes

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shawnbaby

@thewhiteronin said:

Divine Spawn = God and Lucifer

God Spawn = MoM

@bronze_surfer said:

As above, he said God Spawn, so he is meaning the Omniversal entity Spawn that merge with Man of Miracles.

Many people will be like "Durp, Man of Miracles has no feats of being powerful, durp"

BS..... Omega Spawn is suppose to be under God Spawn and he was destroying the Omniverse. Bamsky Durpers.

God Spawn curb stomps like Pre Retcon Beyonder.

Umm... he said the opposite of that:

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By OverLordArhas
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: So God Spawn is his universes version of Pre Retcon Beyonder esentialy? if so he stomps infinte times while doing his angel taxes

Pretty much. If Omega Spawn (Who is not unique it seems) was wrecking the Image Omniverse somehow causing the whole Image Unite comic event.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yet Man of Miracles is the highest being listed in Image.

No Caption Provided

Which really means God Spawn who merged with Man of Miracles is the Image Omniversal Being then.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@thewhiteronin: Also that is King thor not Rune King Thor

This is Rune King Thor

No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Spite then?

Well he said Lucifer/God one.

Edit it as Divine Spawn then so people do not get confuse like just now.

Umm... he said the opposite of that:

I see that now. Divine Spawn should be a good match. He could match a Odin Force Thor nicely. Rune King Thor..... He might be to much.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always come to these Spawn threads and hope to see some feats so i can get a sense for his Power levels with all the different versions. Rarely do i see anything.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By steelhound56

I always come to these Spawn threads and hope to see some feats so i can get a sense for his Power levels with all the different versions. Rarely do i see anything.

Indeed. Divine Spawn should likely win this bout. More ability with magic and other esoteric qualities than RKT.

I have the entire Armageddon arc stashed away somewhere, I need to find them so I can get some quality Spawn scans on this site. Simmons is a pretty darn powerful character.

God Spawn >> Divine Spawn >> Omega Spawn >> King of Hell Spawn >>>>>>> Spawn (metamorphosis) >>> Spawn (Original Suit)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

@shawnbaby said:

Indeed. Divine Spawn should likely win this bout. More ability with magic and other esoteric qualities than RKT.

I have the entire Armageddon arc stashed away somewhere, I need to find them so I can get some quality Spawn scans on this site. Simmons is a pretty darn powerful character.

God Spawn >> Divine Spawn >> Omega Spawn >> King of Hell Spawn >>>>>>> Spawn (metamorphosis) >>> Spawn (Original Suit)

Are you ****ing serious?

Powers

Holy Hell this will be long. Spawn has many many powers. Reason for this is his power source. Psychoplasma, or Necroplasma, is a Reality Warping Magic Energy used by Hell and Heaven. It's only limit on Reality Warping is the Energy Count to perform a feat.

Psychoplasma

Houdini Explain Spawns Magic and Suit.

Spawn can use this Necro for Magic or he can use the Suits abilities and natural powers to save energy.

Spawns Suit, Cape, and Chains

Now lets talk about Spawns Suit. It is a living entity used to clothed Hell Spawns. Made in the 5th level of Hell and gifted to the 8th Level for their soldiers.

No Caption Provided

It is a living being that can act and attack on its own.

Its main forms of attacks are Chain and Cape.

1) Chains can attack in a large AOE attacks.

2-3) Chains can turn into Razor Blades to slice and dice.

4) Chains have Massive Reach, Clearing 100s of feet with ease.

5) The Chains do act on their own, even with Spawn KOed.

6) Chains blocking Sub Machine Gun fire from 2 guys. Very fast.

7) Cape moving faster than a Laser Beam from Overtkill, also blocks it. Speed and Durability.

8) Spawns Cape slamming Redeemer around as well cutting his hand off.

The strength of the Chains is insane as well.

1-2) Slams over a at least 10 tons of Trees around.

They also proved nigh unbreakable.

Holding the Multi Thousand Toner planet wrecking Dark God Urizen.

Then we have the Suit using a Danger Sense.

Both Examples of his Suit reacting to a possible threat before the threat presents itself.

Strength

Spawn also possess 1000+ ton strength.

1) Throws a Thousand tons of Building at Urizen.

2) Hold up the stomping foot of a 100+ meter tall Planet Wrecking God.

Durability

Spawns Durability is no joke. His body is dead so he can lose limbs, be pumped full of holes, or even decapitated, and be fine. The only Weakness he has is Holy / Hell energy Damage or complete draining of Necro Power.

1) Spawn is dismembered and shows he can control severed body parts.

2) Spawn is Electrocuted by whips with many studs, each stud is 50,000 Volts. Spawn gets groggy but no totally out.

3) Spawn can waltz through Lava.

4-5) Spawn shot with a Anti Tank Round through his chest, he gets right back up.

6) Spawn proves by being rammed by a 50MPH Car that he can increase his Durability to the point where this Car does not even Budge him!

Speed

Spawn is also proven to reach Hyper Sonic Speeds.

1) Spawn Chains reacts to 4 guys with Sub Machine Guns with no problems.

2) Spawns Cape moves faster than this Laser Beam! Near Light Speed!

3) Spawn moves so fast that he gathers over 11 Shotguns from the very Cops there and Cop Cars faster than Cops can see!

4) Spawn Suit moves so fast that it causes the very air to set fire from friction! Hyper Sonic+

5) Spawn himself moves faster than the human eye can see!

Magic

Now we will get into the Magic of Spawn's power.

Hell Energy Attacks

1-2) Blasts vs Redeemer.

3) Blasts blast hole in Violator.

4) Hell Blast that could melt the Gates of Heaven.

Spawn can form these blasts into fire or explosives.

No Caption Provided

As well Hall Blast bombs. That was just a tiny one.

Her Spawn uses his power to set fire to all evidence of Spawns existence in the Alleys.

Spawn also can use it to travel his chains.

Uses it to pop Vampires who must be killed on the molecule level.

Teleportation

Both Scans showing Spawn's Light Speed Teleporting.

Here spawn uses Teleporting as a instant kill attack!

Healing

No Caption Provided

Spawn always have from his first showing been able to heal any damage with a thought, he perfers not to when he has limited necro energy.

Again, even with his head cut off Spawn is not dead.

In #68 Spawn loses hes head after crossing the Heaven side boundary if the Alleys.Then in #69, Sam and Twitch drag him a few feet back across the Boundary and Spawn simply remakes his Head.

He has also many times healed other from disease, madness, and even Death.

No Caption Provided

Raises the dead.

Invisibility

No Caption Provided

Spawn can turn things Invisible and vice versa.

Magic Illusions

No Caption Provided

Illusion casting. He does this in the minds of his enemies causing mass illusions!

Mini Black Holes

Spawn opens a Black Hole to Hell.

De Power and Re Empower Magic Beings.

Spawn Depowers and then Rempowers these powerful Demons.

Summon Creatures of the Darkness

1) Summons Bats and Maggots to choke out Cy-Gor

2-3) Summons animals to maul this Angel.

Time Stopping

Spawn freezes time across the planet to gather his thoughts.

Shape and Size Shifting

1) Turns into a white man.

2) Increases Size to 100s of meters.

3) Turns into a flock of Bats.

Intangibility

No Caption Provided

Spawn goes Intangible to pass through doors, walls, and anything else in his way.

Reality Warping

1) Spawn makes a Marble Statue.

2) Spawn Creates Beer.

1-2) Spawn uses it here to turn the Blood and Flesh of this dead man into straight lethal Poison.

No Caption Provided

His very Presence warps his surroundings.

Green World Powers

Spawn also has Powers granted to him by the Emerald Parliament of the Green World. Giving him world level telepathy, empathy, and control over mother earth, all without using his own Necro Energy.

Spawn gains power over mother nature.

Power over Nature

1) Spawn raises a entire Forest.

2-3) Spawn causes both a Earthquake and then a Tidal Wave.

4) Spawn fissures the Earth under Urizen.

4) Spawn can Summon Vines along with his Chains to entangle a foe.

Telepathy and Empathy

Most people do not know this, but Spawn is a massive world level Telepath and Empath.

1-3) Spawns connected to all the pain and misery throughout earth.

4) Spawn with a touch of a eyelash transfers all his pain he been through to this girl.

5) Spawn uses his power to cause this woman killer to experience all the pain and suffering she caused her victims.

6) spawn cures insanity.

7-8) Spawn mentally implants in Wynn's mind that his skin was ripped off.

9-11) Spawn uses TP to send this kid into his own personnel Hell.

Battles

Everyone's favorite part of any comic. We will start in chronological order. From Classic to Second Metamorphosis, then to Hell King.

Spawns first battle was with no other than the Violator himself. Spawn faired well in this encounter.

Spawn's first major battle vs this monster cyborg called Overtkill. It goes real bad for Spawn

Spawn ends up relying on his Soldier skill and use of Tech Guns to end Overtkill.

Spawn vs Kurse.

Spawn faces Angela, the top hunter and Angel of Heaven. Spawn lucks out in this match.

Spawns fights Jason Wynn who was turned into a Redeemer. The Anti Spawn.

Spawn forced to fight Overtkill again, this time without his guns. He still is not up to it as Classic Spawn.

Spawn Then faces the Cyborg Demon Tremor who he easily beats.

Now at this Point Spawn turns into his Second Metamorphosis.

Spawn once transformed easy beat the Redeemer 2.

He also easy beats Violator in his main form.

Then after Spawn is dissected into pieces by Kurse his Suit tries to keep him together. This Angel senses the best time to attack.

Spawn fights Savage Dragon. No Contest!

Spawn proves how superior he is to the average Hell spawn. Like Kinkaid here.

The classic match of Cy-Gor vs Spawn.

Spawn using only his Suit and Soldier Skills infiltrates Wynn's fortress and threatens Wynn. He does all this after giving a Wynn days to prepare on purpose.

Spawn's first run in with a Vampire, a agent of Heaven. This is Wolfram, we will see these Vamps plague Spawn again.

Spawn battles Heap. This is a creature the Green World use that was made from a dead human, Spawn's blood, and the power of Nature. It was a Messenger that sent Spawn to the Green World.

Spawn easily beats Mammon, the most powerful Hell King and pretty much ruling in Satan's absence.

Now we get to the height f the first 100 issues. The Dark God Urizen, who matches Satan and God in power, is released onto earth. Spawn and Angela must work together to stop it before it wrecks the planet and deadens every soul.

After this lost Spawn tries again, only this time with Angela beating back Heaven to join him later, and Spawn gathering power from Mother Nature itself. In a Trio of Hell, Heaven, and Earth power combine, they were able to imprison Urizen.

After this battle they traveled to Hell to deal with Malbolgia who was responsible for all this.

Angela was doing superb, but premature declared victory. Spawn with the Heaven Forge Sword kills Malbolgia, and becomes the rightful King of Hell.

Now Simon Pure. Simon Pure was the greatest of the Vampires. Being a agent of Heaven he is able to see Sinners and Unholy beings, then he kills them. His latest efforts was to bring about a city wide blood bath that Spawn had to stop.

One of Simon's best traits was his speed. In fact he is so fast that other Vampire that gave Spawn grief, Wolfram, knows he is outclass by Simon.

Cuts his head off with no effort in a Tavern full of people. So he cuts the head off of a top notch Vampire and then sheaths his sword. Whoa!

Simone Pure moves so fast that Spawns Mach+ Speed Chains had trouble tagging this Vampire.

No Caption Provided

In fact Simon is so strong and fast that he hauled over 800 pounds of dead bodies in front of a police station faster than humans can see.

No Caption Provided

So fast that even the Security Video Camera frame by frame couldn't catch that! Without the 800+ pounds of dead bodies, and the large visual object he was carrying these bodies, well this makes Simon Pure near Hyper Sonic speedster!

Here Spawn has a run in with more of Simon's horde. He then discoverers Simon and other lying in wait. Spawns does the best he can, however Simon gets away. Now we get to the Final Showdown between Spawn against Simon Pure and his Vampire Horde.

Spawn wins, was there really any doubt? lol.

Spawn in this battle duels a Samurai with no help of his suit or magic. Straight battle of honor and skill to put this past Hell Spawn to rest.

There ya go. This is Classic Spawn, Spawn, and Hell King Spawn feats.

Feel better?

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OverLordArhas

@cadencev2:

Wow, Bookmaking for reference.

Off topic, when was Spawn freed from Malebolgia's influence/power and the day his counter stopped?

Thanks

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Well this turned into a respect thread.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Off topic, when was Spawn freed from Malebolgia's influence/power and the day his counter stopped?

Thanks

When he Killed Malbolgia in issue 100 and claim the King of Hell title. Except he loses that when Cog takes the title and he has no so much a counter as Spawn just recharges his power with the evil he fights.

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

all i saw was savage dragon beating up spawn :)

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By OverLordArhas

@overlordarhas said:

@cadencev2:

Thanks

When he Killed Malbolgia in issue 100 and claim the King of Hell title. Except he loses that when Cog takes the title and he has no so much a counter as Spawn just recharges his power with the evil he fights.

Thank you again.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

well um god spawn is on par with god or satan right? in the spawn universe those two aren't supreme being but have absolute jurisdiction over the earth and its other realms where rune thor has influence over other galaxies and stuff right?

idk

SirNickTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune king thor can just will spawn out of existance

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By terry2012

@shawnbaby said:

@steelhound56 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Are you ****ing serious?

Powers

Holy Hell this will be long. Spawn has many many powers. Reason for this is his power source. Psychoplasma, or Necroplasma, is a Reality Warping Magic Energy used by Hell and Heaven. It's only limit on Reality Warping is the Energy Count to perform a feat.

Psychoplasma

Houdini Explain Spawns Magic and Suit.

Spawn can use this Necro for Magic or he can use the Suits abilities and natural powers to save energy.

Spawns Suit, Cape, and Chains

Now lets talk about Spawns Suit. It is a living entity used to clothed Hell Spawns. Made in the 5th level of Hell and gifted to the 8th Level for their soldiers.

No Caption Provided

It is a living being that can act and attack on its own.

Its main forms of attacks are Chain and Cape.

1) Chains can attack in a large AOE attacks.

2-3) Chains can turn into Razor Blades to slice and dice.

4) Chains have Massive Reach, Clearing 100s of feet with ease.

5) The Chains do act on their own, even with Spawn KOed.

6) Chains blocking Sub Machine Gun fire from 2 guys. Very fast.

7) Cape moving faster than a Laser Beam from Overtkill, also blocks it. Speed and Durability.

8) Spawns Cape slamming Redeemer around as well cutting his hand off.

The strength of the Chains is insane as well.

1-2) Slams over a at least 10 tons of Trees around.

They also proved nigh unbreakable.

Holding the Multi Thousand Toner planet wrecking Dark God Urizen.

Then we have the Suit using a Danger Sense.

Both Examples of his Suit reacting to a possible threat before the threat presents itself.

Strength

Spawn also possess 1000+ ton strength.

1) Throws a Thousand tons of Building at Urizen.

2) Hold up the stomping foot of a 100+ meter tall Planet Wrecking God.

Durability

Spawns Durability is no joke. His body is dead so he can lose limbs, be pumped full of holes, or even decapitated, and be fine. The only Weakness he has is Holy / Hell energy Damage or complete draining of Necro Power.

1) Spawn is dismembered and shows he can control severed body parts.

2) Spawn is Electrocuted by whips with many studs, each stud is 50,000 Volts. Spawn gets groggy but no totally out.

3) Spawn can waltz through Lava.

4-5) Spawn shot with a Anti Tank Round through his chest, he gets right back up.

6) Spawn proves by being rammed by a 50MPH Car that he can increase his Durability to the point where this Car does not even Budge him!

Speed

Spawn is also proven to reach Hyper Sonic Speeds.

1) Spawn Chains reacts to 4 guys with Sub Machine Guns with no problems.

2) Spawns Cape moves faster than this Laser Beam! Near Light Speed!

3) Spawn moves so fast that he gathers over 11 Shotguns from the very Cops there and Cop Cars faster than Cops can see!

4) Spawn Suit moves so fast that it causes the very air to set fire from friction! Hyper Sonic+

5) Spawn himself moves faster than the human eye can see!

Magic

Now we will get into the Magic of Spawn's power.

Hell Energy Attacks

1-2) Blasts vs Redeemer.

3) Blasts blast hole in Violator.

4) Hell Blast that could melt the Gates of Heaven.

Spawn can form these blasts into fire or explosives.

No Caption Provided

As well Hall Blast bombs. That was just a tiny one.

Her Spawn uses his power to set fire to all evidence of Spawns existence in the Alleys.

Spawn also can use it to travel his chains.

Uses it to pop Vampires who must be killed on the molecule level.

Teleportation

Both Scans showing Spawn's Light Speed Teleporting.

Here spawn uses Teleporting as a instant kill attack!

Healing

No Caption Provided

Spawn always have from his first showing been able to heal any damage with a thought, he perfers not to when he has limited necro energy.

Again, even with his head cut off Spawn is not dead.

In #68 Spawn loses hes head after crossing the Heaven side boundary if the Alleys.Then in #69, Sam and Twitch drag him a few feet back across the Boundary and Spawn simply remakes his Head.

He has also many times healed other from disease, madness, and even Death.

No Caption Provided

Raises the dead.

Invisibility

No Caption Provided

Spawn can turn things Invisible and vice versa.

Magic Illusions

No Caption Provided

Illusion casting. He does this in the minds of his enemies causing mass illusions!

Mini Black Holes

Spawn opens a Black Hole to Hell.

De Power and Re Empower Magic Beings.

Spawn Depowers and then Rempowers these powerful Demons.

Summon Creatures of the Darkness

1) Summons Bats and Maggots to choke out Cy-Gor

2-3) Summons animals to maul this Angel.

Time Stopping

Spawn freezes time across the planet to gather his thoughts.

Shape and Size Shifting

1) Turns into a white man.

2) Increases Size to 100s of meters.

3) Turns into a flock of Bats.

Intangibility

No Caption Provided

Spawn goes Intangible to pass through doors, walls, and anything else in his way.

Reality Warping

1) Spawn makes a Marble Statue.

2) Spawn Creates Beer.

1-2) Spawn uses it here to turn the Blood and Flesh of this dead man into straight lethal Poison.

No Caption Provided

His very Presence warps his surroundings.

Green World Powers

Spawn also has Powers granted to him by the Emerald Parliament of the Green World. Giving him world level telepathy, empathy, and control over mother earth, all without using his own Necro Energy.

Spawn gains power over mother nature.

Power over Nature

1) Spawn raises a entire Forest.

2-3) Spawn causes both a Earthquake and then a Tidal Wave.

4) Spawn fissures the Earth under Urizen.

4) Spawn can Summon Vines along with his Chains to entangle a foe.

Telepathy and Empathy

Most people do not know this, but Spawn is a massive world level Telepath and Empath.

1-3) Spawns connected to all the pain and misery throughout earth.

4) Spawn with a touch of a eyelash transfers all his pain he been through to this girl.

5) Spawn uses his power to cause this woman killer to experience all the pain and suffering she caused her victims.

6) spawn cures insanity.

7-8) Spawn mentally implants in Wynn's mind that his skin was ripped off.

9-11) Spawn uses TP to send this kid into his own personnel Hell.

Battles

Everyone's favorite part of any comic. We will start in chronological order. From Classic to Second Metamorphosis, then to Hell King.

Spawns first battle was with no other than the Violator himself. Spawn faired well in this encounter.

Spawn's first major battle vs this monster cyborg called Overtkill. It goes real bad for Spawn

Spawn ends up relying on his Soldier skill and use of Tech Guns to end Overtkill.

Spawn vs Kurse.

Spawn faces Angela, the top hunter and Angel of Heaven. Spawn lucks out in this match.

Spawns fights Jason Wynn who was turned into a Redeemer. The Anti Spawn.

Spawn forced to fight Overtkill again, this time without his guns. He still is not up to it as Classic Spawn.

Spawn Then faces the Cyborg Demon Tremor who he easily beats.

Now at this Point Spawn turns into his Second Metamorphosis.

Spawn once transformed easy beat the Redeemer 2.

He also easy beats Violator in his main form.

Then after Spawn is dissected into pieces by Kurse his Suit tries to keep him together. This Angel senses the best time to attack.

Spawn fights Savage Dragon. No Contest!

Spawn proves how superior he is to the average Hell spawn. Like Kinkaid here.

The classic match of Cy-Gor vs Spawn.

Spawn using only his Suit and Soldier Skills infiltrates Wynn's fortress and threatens Wynn. He does all this after giving a Wynn days to prepare on purpose.

Spawn's first run in with a Vampire, a agent of Heaven. This is Wolfram, we will see these Vamps plague Spawn again.

Spawn battles Heap. This is a creature the Green World use that was made from a dead human, Spawn's blood, and the power of Nature. It was a Messenger that sent Spawn to the Green World.

Spawn easily beats Mammon, the most powerful Hell King and pretty much ruling in Satan's absence.

Now we get to the height f the first 100 issues. The Dark God Urizen, who matches Satan and God in power, is released onto earth. Spawn and Angela must work together to stop it before it wrecks the planet and deadens every soul.

After this lost Spawn tries again, only this time with Angela beating back Heaven to join him later, and Spawn gathering power from Mother Nature itself. In a Trio of Hell, Heaven, and Earth power combine, they were able to imprison Urizen.

After this battle they traveled to Hell to deal with Malbolgia who was responsible for all this.

Angela was doing superb, but premature declared victory. Spawn with the Heaven Forge Sword kills Malbolgia, and becomes the rightful King of Hell.

Now Simon Pure. Simon Pure was the greatest of the Vampires. Being a agent of Heaven he is able to see Sinners and Unholy beings, then he kills them. His latest efforts was to bring about a city wide blood bath that Spawn had to stop.

One of Simon's best traits was his speed. In fact he is so fast that other Vampire that gave Spawn grief, Wolfram, knows he is outclass by Simon.

Cuts his head off with no effort in a Tavern full of people. So he cuts the head off of a top notch Vampire and then sheaths his sword. Whoa!

Simone Pure moves so fast that Spawns Mach+ Speed Chains had trouble tagging this Vampire.

No Caption Provided

In fact Simon is so strong and fast that he hauled over 800 pounds of dead bodies in front of a police station faster than humans can see.

No Caption Provided

So fast that even the Security Video Camera frame by frame couldn't catch that! Without the 800+ pounds of dead bodies, and the large visual object he was carrying these bodies, well this makes Simon Pure near Hyper Sonic speedster!

Here Spawn has a run in with more of Simon's horde. He then discoverers Simon and other lying in wait. Spawns does the best he can, however Simon gets away. Now we get to the Final Showdown between Spawn against Simon Pure and his Vampire Horde.

Spawn wins, was there really any doubt? lol.

Spawn in this battle duels a Samurai with no help of his suit or magic. Straight battle of honor and skill to put this past Hell Spawn to rest.

There ya go. This is Classic Spawn, Spawn, and Hell King Spawn feats.

Feel better?

This is spectacular. Thank you. I learn alot from you about Spawn.

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn , Maybe

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Alex_1333

Spawn murderstomps

iArke-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirnicktheepic: Yeah, no. Divine Spawn is more than a match for RKT. God Spawn would be spite.

Zyrathok1978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divine spawn would win this battle!! Rune king thor was not omnipotent and still had weaknesses,divine spawn was omnipotent and the only weaknesses he had was if man of miracles took his powers away,so divine spawn would win this.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dang, idk spawn except the early part where he was just hanging around in that old alleyway and the 90s hbo cartoon where he was voiced by the goliath guy. well i dont see anything image beating thor or anything marvel. spawn related or otherwise

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spawn

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT.... so elusive we don't know how powerful he is.. he beat those above shadows who are all said to be stronger than galactus

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6305610811396
deactivated-6305610811396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

Pretty sure this version of Spawn would beat ANY Marvel or DC hero.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's Spawn merged with MoM, then he stomps. If not, then I could see RKT winning

FreakGamerA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune King Thor would win, but it won't be a stomp.