#1 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

so to huge powers go at it so who takes it.

#2 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Divine Spawn, just traps him in the universe where he stuck God and Satan.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224040 posts) - - Show Bio
Spawn with Divine Powers would win here... Dimensional Dump would be the best way of taking out the Cosmic Entity
#4 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

divine spawn should win,more powerful than imperiex

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224040 posts) - - Show Bio
It still would be an interesting fight to see.... being it is we hardly see Imperiex in action anyways

#6 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"It still would be an interesting fight to see.... being it is we hardly see Imperiex in action anyways

"

I just saw him in Legion Of Superheroes cartoons. I thought that cartoon made him up. lol
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224040 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
"King Saturn said:
"It still would be an interesting fight to see.... being it is we hardly see Imperiex in action anyways

"
I just saw him in Legion Of Superheroes cartoons. I thought that cartoon made him up. lol"
LOL

Yeah... I remember him on that show
#8 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:

"
mmmm true DC did not do him justice, another lose to PIS.
#9 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"gunswordfist said:
"King Saturn said:

"
I just saw him in Legion Of Superheroes cartoons. I thought that cartoon made him up. lol"
LOL

Yeah... I remember him on that show
"

Yeah it was the ONLY good Saturday morning cartoon this century. lol Now the same team is doing Batman The Brave And The Bold which is...the only good cartoon of today. lolDC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:

"
mmmm true DC did not do him justice, another lose to PIS."
Brainiac did rape him with just metal tentacles. lol
#10 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn. Created a separate dimension and remade the Earth with everyone on it in an instant and sealed off Heaven and Hell from fucking with his world.

#11 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Spawn. Created a separate dimension and remade the Earth with everyone on it in an instant and sealed off Heaven and Hell from fucking with his world."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's too awesome!
#12 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Spawn. Created a separate dimension and remade the Earth with everyone on it in an instant and sealed off Heaven and Hell from fucking with his world."
lol i love the ''fucking with HIS world''
#13 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

That was after faking his death in front of God and Satan, and letting them get mad at each other and left them in another universe to brawl for all eternity.

#14 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"That was after faking his death in front of God and Satan, and letting them get mad at each other and left them in another universe to brawl for all eternity."
yea i know, i am a huge spawn fan.