Divine Spawn vs Great evil beast

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No prep fight takes place in the garden eden to the death or knock out both blood lusted
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By daak1212

If Devine Spawn is equal to MoM then its a tie.  Otherwise GEB wins, I posted several arguments on GEB vs Beyonder and on the " Being a god is hard" topic.  In shorter terms, GEB is equal to the Prescence and might be more powerful than the presence since he is outside his spectrum of creation as he was around before the big P

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Primmaster64

GEB

Dr Doomsday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dr Doomsday
@Primmaster64 said:
" GEB "
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ssejllenrad

GEB slaughters. Divine Spawn is not equal to MoM. He's got millions of equals in their universe. 

@daak1212 said:

"

If Devine Spawn is equal to MoM then its a tie.  Otherwise GEB wins, I posted several arguments on GEB vs Beyonder and on the " Being a god is hard" topic.  In shorter terms, GEB is equal to the Prescence and might be more powerful than the presence since he is outside his spectrum of creation as he was around before the big P

"
Uh.. No? GEB came to be in just the time as the creation of light by the Presence. The GEB may be outside the Presence's creation but certainly was not around before the Presence.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By daak1212
@ssejllenrad said:
"GEB slaughters. Divine Spawn is not equal to MoM. He's got millions of equals in their universe. 

@daak1212

said:
"

"
Uh.. No? GEB came to be in just the time as the creation of light by the Presence. The GEB may be outside the Presence's creation but certainly was not around before the Presence. "

He was, GEB relised what he was when Prescence said let there be light because he actually saw something.  Its hard to explain but since he was everything it kinda made him in a sleep mode but when big P said let there be light he relised "Oh shit Im a really big shadow" 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By daak1212

This could help me explain better 

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ssejllenrad
@daak1212: I see. Goddamn DC for having so many convoluted "Supreme Beings".... Presence, GEB, Primal Monitor, Source, Voice, YHWH..... craaaaaaaap! DC is still better than Marvel or Image! Suck on that Divine Spawn who's not even a universal threat!
Kid weather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kid weather

So who is the strongest ? Don't know much about the characters in question?

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad said:

" @daak1212: I see. Goddamn DC for having so many convoluted "Supreme Beings".... Presence, GEB, Primal Monitor, Source, Voice, YHWH..... craaaaaaaap! DC is still better than Marvel or Image! Suck on that Divine Spawn who's not even a universal threat! "

I hate to disagree, but I will .
Bolzar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bolzar
@Kid weather said:
" So who is the strongest ? Don't know much about the characters in question? "
The Great Evil Beast is basically the anti Presence(DC's God), Divine Spawn is Spawn that was able to kill his universes version of God and Satan, although it should be mention that these two were not the true main god of his universe. Overall The Great Evil Beast should be stronger, although I could be mistaken.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So that proves that neither of them are omnipotent.

Bolzar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bolzar
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" So that proves that neither of them are omnipotent. "
What are you referring to?
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bolzar: Great Evil Beast and Presence .
Bolzar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bolzar
" @Bolzar: Great Evil Beast and Presence . "
I meant, which comment proves they're not omnipotent?
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bolzar: That GEB is "Anti-Presence".
Bolzar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bolzar
" @Bolzar: That GEB is "Anti-Presence". "
Ah, so there can't be two omnipotent being, right? Well I should mention that I'm not an expert on GEB so for all I know he may be a tad bit below the Presence.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bolzar: Logically, that's right. Maybe if they merge in one being... who knows.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ssejllenrad
@TheJuggernautpunch:
Disagree away. Everyone is entitled to agree or disagree with anyone.  :D

@Bolzar: GEB is no omnipotent being but it's already infinite. So is the Presence. Look at it this way. I presume we all know basic algebra here. Both GEB and Presence are quadratic functions. One is say x = y^2 and the other is x = -(y^2) so one is infinite but only limited to the positive results while the other is infinite but is only limited to negative results. Infinite but not all encompassing. Them combined as a piece-wise function allow results in both positive and negative infinities. TOAA is a linear function x=y where GEB and Presence can only equal the range and domain if they are combined. Then they are omnipotent.  

Now Spawn I don't think is infinite at all. Perhaps a function with a very high upper bound.
Bolzar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bolzar
@ssejllenrad: I see, so GEB is equal the Presence. Thank you for this information.
WhiteAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WhiteAngel
@ssejllenrad:
 presence is = to GEB rite and divine spawn in his unvirese is god so presence and divine spawn are equal and M.O.M is stronger than both so GEB n Divine Spawn are equal
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By daak1212
@WhiteAngel said:
"@ssejllenrad:  presence is = to GEB rite and divine spawn in his unvirese is god so presence and divine spawn are equal and M.O.M is stronger than both so GEB n Divine Spawn are equal "

no.  M.O.M is equal to prescence who is equal to GEB.  Spawn is a universal breaker while Mom Presc and GEB are Omniverse breakers