#1 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

so spawn is at full power here and frank is a adult with full control of his powers, so who wins.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio
Oh Boy... I think Spawn with Divine Powers wins here... but it will be hard. Franklin Richards with full control of his powers is one badass Mo Fo

lol
#3 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Oh Boy... I think Spawn with Divine Powers wins here... but it will be hard. Franklin Richards with full control of his powers is one badass Mo Fo

lol
"
lol yea i was looking over it and even though i am a huge spawn fan i have to say he will only win this if he gets luck on his side.
#4 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn for the freakin win

#5 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

its guy who can blip someone out of existence vs guy who can blip someone out of existence. its who goes first.

#6 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"its guy who can blip someone out of existence vs guy who can blip someone out of existence. its who goes first. "
lol one all powerful being can not blip another like that this comes down to who can take more.
#7 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"its guy who can blip someone out of existence vs guy who can blip someone out of existence. its who goes first. "
lol one all powerful being can not blip another like that this comes down to who can take more."
its not like its contested. i mean did god or satan ever struggle when spawn was doing whatever he was doing to them? has anyone ever struggled to retain there form? plus they are mortals that have obtained godlike powers but retain there physical mortal bodies and i assume that having no body counts as bfr.
#8 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
lol one all powerful being can not blip another like that this comes down to who can take more."
its not like its contested. i mean did god or satan ever struggle when spawn was doing whatever he was doing to them? has anyone ever struggled to retain there form? plus they are mortals that have obtained godlike powers but retain there physical mortal bodies and i assume that having no body counts as bfr."
spawn was on a higher level then god and satan so he could do it to them, but frank is about the same level of power, also spawn is not mortal even before he became divine he was a hellspawn so that may give him the edge here.
#9 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
its not like its contested. i mean did god or satan ever struggle when spawn was doing whatever he was doing to them? has anyone ever struggled to retain there form? plus they are mortals that have obtained godlike powers but retain there physical mortal bodies and i assume that having no body counts as bfr."
spawn was on a higher level then god and satan so he could do it to them, but frank is about the same level of power, also spawn is not mortal even before he became divine he was a hellspawn so that may give him the edge here."
he still had a body and while he may be more powerful fr can do more things like make him shadow king's problem.
#10 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
spawn was on a higher level then god and satan so he could do it to them, but frank is about the same level of power, also spawn is not mortal even before he became divine he was a hellspawn so that may give him the edge here."
he still had a body and while he may be more powerful fr can do more things like make him shadow king's problem."
spawn could also just send frank to the mother and have him deal with it lol.
#11 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
he still had a body and while he may be more powerful fr can do more things like make him shadow king's problem."
spawn could also just send frank to the mother and have him deal with it lol."
oh ok. does he have any resistance to tp? if so does he have enough?
#12 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
oh ok. does he have any resistance to tp? if so does he have enough?"
sorry not up with lingo what does tp stand for?
#13 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
sorry not up with lingo what does tp stand for?"
its fine it took me forever to figure it out.
tp stand for telepathy. tk = telekinesis.LT=living tribunal. TOAA= the one above all.MOM=man of miracles. FLT=faster then light travel.IG=infinity gauntlet. im sure im missing a few...oh well. 
#14 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
its fine it took me forever to figure it out.tp stand for telepathy. tk = telekinesis.LT=living tribunal. TOAA= the one above all.MOM=man of miracles. FLT=faster then light travel.IG=infinity gauntlet. im sure im missing a few...oh well.  "
yea knew most of those, and to answer your question yes he does he has the knowledge of the fruit of eden so really his mind is a powerful as the mother himself maybe a little lower tho.
#15 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"kaino12 said:
its fine it took me forever to figure it out.tp stand for telepathy. tk = telekinesis.LT=living tribunal. TOAA= the one above all.MOM=man of miracles. FLT=faster then light travel.IG=infinity gauntlet. im sure im missing a few...oh well.  "
yea knew most of those, and to answer your question yes he does he has the knowledge of the fruit of eden so really his mind is a powerful as the mother himself maybe a little lower tho."
oh...well then back to the initiative roll. who goes first.
#16 Posted by spawn_obsessed (432 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it would be really close but fr has reality warping and i read on his profile thing that it means he can make a thought a reality so he could just think about spawn not existing or whatever and im not sure if spawn with divine powers has that ability as well or not if he does then someone correct me

#17 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
spawn_obsessed said:
"i think it would be really close but fr has reality warping and i read on his profile thing that it means he can make a thought a reality so he could just think about spawn not existing or whatever and im not sure if spawn with divine powers has that ability as well or not if he does then someone correct me"
see it doesnt quite work like that cus honestly u have to have a concept of nonexistence in order to will someone not existing. and no sane person has that level of understanding. i think he just teleports someone into a dimension that is similer to nonexistence.
#18 Posted by spawn_obsessed (432 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"spawn_obsessed said:
"i think it would be really close but fr has reality warping and i read on his profile thing that it means he can make a thought a reality so he could just think about spawn not existing or whatever and im not sure if spawn with divine powers has that ability as well or not if he does then someone correct me"
see it doesnt quite work like that cus honestly u have to have a concept of nonexistence in order to will someone not existing. and no sane person has that level of understanding. i think he just teleports someone into a dimension that is similer to nonexistence."
yeah thats true but he could just think about spawn never being born or think about him dying and it would happen
#19 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin, with that at his disposal he'd be an almost unbeatable beast....

#20 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
spawn_obsessed said:
"kaino12 said:
"spawn_obsessed said:
see it doesnt quite work like that cus honestly u have to have a concept of nonexistence in order to will someone not existing. and no sane person has that level of understanding. i think he just teleports someone into a dimension that is similer to nonexistence."
yeah thats true but he could just think about spawn never being born or think about him dying and it would happen"
spawn has this power as well, is powers work like if he can think of something it will happen, he made a realm for god and satan, re-made the universe with no one knowing what happened and so on and so on.
#21 Posted by ComicStooge (12869 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with spawn...
#22 Posted by DeathDefyingDevil (722 posts) - - Show Bio

this is not even a fight.... Franklin Richards wouldn't stand a chance against the likes of Divine Spawn

#23 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5470 posts) - - Show Bio

Draw. 

#24 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

DS

#25 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

divine spawn wins
#26 Posted by Zaterra (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

Divine Spawn

#27 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin richards precognition kicks in & he thinks to send spawn away first.
#28 Posted by Kinasin_ (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

DS.

#29 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasnt spawn equal to MoM? If that's the case Spawn Stomp. Otherwise Franklin is way above abstract level