User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Black Adam WW3
Black Adam WW3
Gorr End Of Arc
Gorr End Of Arc
Mangog Peak Power
Mangog Peak Power

Destroyer Armor w/Thor Soul & mjolnir (Barring Odin Feats)
Destroyer Armor w/Thor Soul & mjolnir (Barring Odin Feats)
Doomsday Hunter Prey
Doomsday Hunter Prey
World Breaker Hulk
World Breaker Hulk

Rules

Round 1

• No Morals Blood-lust
  • Standard gear
  • No Prep
  • Full Knowledge powers & abilities
  • Win by KO, Incapacitation, Death, & BFR.
  • Location Info: Everything Pictured, 20 mile starting distance.

Round 2

• Free For All
  • No Morals Blood-lust
  • No Prep
  • Full Knowledge powers & abilities
  • Win by KO, Incapacitation, Death & BFR
  • Location Info: Everything Pictured, 20 mile starting distance.
No Caption Provided

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is going down to Goor vs Destroyer. Either would solo other characters from both teams at once.

My vote for now is going to Destroyer. As much as Gorr is powerfull, I don't see him winning with Destroyer, because of Asgardian's weapon durability.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team 2.

WBH>Black Adam

Destroyer Armor>Gorr

Doomsday >Genocide.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@mr_ingenuity: destroyer all day IMO. unless gorr has something that can tank it.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Lvenger

Tough choice. In all honesty I think the Destroyer and Gorr would be nearly equally matched all things considered with their feats. It took a Celestial blast to properly harm the Destroyer and Gorr doesn't have that firepower. But the Destroyer will be hard pressed to beat Gorr given how powerful he is. What sells it for me in my verdict is that Genocide and Black Adam have lesser feats in comparison to the other two members of Team Engineered Rage. I mean I might be able to make an argument for Adam beating World Breaker Hulk but H/P Doomsday just seals the team for Team Engineered Rage. His feats are incredibly impressive in strength, speed and adaptability/healing factor whilst World Breaker Hulk is certainly able to contend in the raw power and physicality department. Adam and Genocide go down fairly soundly leaving only Gorr to face off against an entire team which might not be manageable for him.

So I'll go with Team Engineered Rage for the majority here.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Tough choice. In all honesty I think the Destroyer and Gorr would be nearly equally matched all things considered with their feats. It took a Celestial blast to properly harm the Destroyer and Gorr doesn't have that firepower. But the Destroyer will be hard pressed to beat Gorr given how powerful he is. What sells it for me in my verdict is that Genocide and Black Adam have lesser feats in comparison to the other two members of Team Engineered Rage. I mean I might be able to make an argument for Adam beating World Breaker Hulk but H/P Doomsday just seals the team for Team Engineered Rage. His feats are incredibly impressive in strength, speed and adaptability/healing factor whilst World Breaker Hulk is certainly able to contend in the raw power and physicality department. Adam and Genocide go down fairly soundly leaving only Gorr to face off against an entire team which might not be manageable for him.

So I'll go with Team Engineered Rage for the majority here.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Mangog wouldn't make much difference to the team really since Adam outweighs him in feats and Genocide has a better showing against Wonder Woman than Mangog has shown in his appearances. Still, Alan Scott might be a good call but you'd have to ask @beatboks1's opinion on putting Alan in since he knows the nuances of how powerful Alan is morals on and morals off.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@mr_ingenuity: Mangog wouldn't make much difference to the team really since Adam outweighs him in feats and Genocide has a better showing against Wonder Woman than Mangog has shown in his appearances. Still, Alan Scott might be a good call but you'd have to ask @beatboks1's opinion on putting Alan in since he knows the nuances of how powerful Alan is morals on and morals off.

I have to disagree with you. Mangog has been able to ragdoll Thor like a b*tch. As impressive as Black Adam and Genocide are, I highly doubt they'd be able to do the same.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@lvenger said:

I have to disagree with you. Mangog has been able to ragdoll Thor like a b*tch. As impressive as Black Adam and Genocide are, I highly doubt they'd be able to do the same.

Oh damn I thought the OP was referring to DC's Mangog. My mind went a bit one track for a second since I confused the DC and Marvel versions in my head. Since you're referring to Marvel's Mangog, I do agree with you that Mangog is a much bigger threat than people make him out to be and that he would be useful in this fight. My bad there, too many comic book Mangogs lol.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@dondave said:

@lvenger said:

Oh damn I thought the OP was referring to DC's Mangog. My mind went a bit one track for a second since I confused the DC and Marvel versions in my head. Since you're referring to Marvel's Mangog, I do agree with you that Mangog is a much bigger threat than people make him out to be and that he would be useful in this fight. My bad there, too many comic book Mangogs lol.

DC doesn't have a Mangog, they have Magog; but I do understand where the confusion came from.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

So that's two yes one more & I'll edit OP.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Yep my bad again for confusing their names. Mind slipped between Magog, Gog and Mangog and all that.

Also is it just me or does Comicvine look weird?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@lvenger: It's bigger. Also has new bottom navigation.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: It's bigger. Also has new bottom navigation.

Thank you, I thought I was the only one to notice this and it was my computer playing up. It looks really weird.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@mr_ingenuity: I feel that gog (from the kingdom) would be a decent addition.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Edit

Replaced Genocide with Mangog.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lvenger

Bump since I'm still thinking of how the match will go down now with Mangog replacing Genocide.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mr_ingenuity  Moderator