• 51 results
#1 Edited by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

1 day prep for each team. Takes place in giant field. All characters are at peak power.

Round 1: Team Deathmatch

Round 2: Each team fights within themselves. Winners of each team face off

Who takes these?

Team Disney:

Jake Long

Buzzlightyear

Stitch

Pucca

Yin and Yang

Shego

Nickelodeon:

Jenny

Danny Phantom

Aang

El Tigre

Crimson Chin

Zim

Cartoon Network:

Ben 10 (only the original show)

Robot Boy

Samurai Jack

Megas XLR

Static Shock

Mojo Jojo

4Kids/ FoxBox

Kirby

Shadow

Cubix

Shredder

Kid Muscle

Yoh

#2 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

pucca solos lol. honestly i dont know who to give it too. very well balanced teams

#3 Posted by joewell (6365 posts) - - Show Bio

I thoght SS was an 4kids show

It was when i watched it

#4 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow solos.

#5 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox Box. Wow. When was the last time I heard that?

#6 Edited by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

I thoght SS was an 4kids show

It was when i watched it

It switched I think. I might have been at one point but Cartoon Network bought the show.

@PlasticBag said:

Shadow solos.

He can't turn Super Shadow if that's what you're thinking. Just to clarify

#7 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777: Well then Cartoon Network wins.

#8 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos-soul said:

pucca solos lol. honestly i dont know who to give it too. very well balanced teams

Haha Pucca is pretty beast. If it helps, you could try doing round 2 where the best of each team face off

#9 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777 said:

@chaos-soul said:

Haha Pucca is pretty beast. If it helps, you could try doing round 2 where the best of each team face off

so yin and yang vs ang vs jack vs kirby

its tough but i say it comes down to kirby and ang and kirby will probably win in the end. he could eat every thing

#10 Posted by The Stegman (24382 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this, we need more well balanced cartoon battles. 

Anyway, I say Team Nick takes it manly due to Danny, assuming this is him at his peak, and with no morals, he'll be phasing through people's chests, using that ghostly wail to take others down, making clones of himself, not to mention he has his ectoplasm blasts and invisibility. 

#11 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

I like this, we need more well balanced cartoon battles. Anyway, I say Team Nick takes it manly due to Danny, assuming this is him at his peak, and with no morals, he'll be phasing through people's chests, using that ghostly wail to take others down, making clones of himself, not to mention he has his ectoplasm blasts and invisibility.

Thanks, I noticed some of these comic battle were a little one-sided. I am curious what Danny could do to the robot characters though, I wonder if he can possess them

#12 Posted by The Stegman (24382 posts) - - Show Bio
@jsav777:  

@The Stegman said:

I like this, we need more well balanced cartoon battles. Anyway, I say Team Nick takes it manly due to Danny, assuming this is him at his peak, and with no morals, he'll be phasing through people's chests, using that ghostly wail to take others down, making clones of himself, not to mention he has his ectoplasm blasts and invisibility.

Thanks, I noticed some of these comic battle were a little one-sided. I am curious what Danny could do to the robot characters though, I wonder if he can possess them 

I highly doubt he could possess a robot, but he could go through them and rip them apart from the inside out, however, with the prep, it's even tougher because the smarter teams could create a ghost shield so Danny couldn't even get close, like I said, it's a good battle, but If I had to back anyone, Danny would be my MVP
#13 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (656 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to go with Team Cartoon Network because of Megas XLR. That's a robotic plot device if there was ever one. Pretty sure he got a button somewhere that can take out everybody.

#14 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777: Really good battle. I'll be back to choose a side later it's 2 am here

#15 Posted by logy5000 (5771 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox Box.

Kirby swallows them all.

#16 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Nick. I'm suprised people on this site actually watch cartoons..

#17 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

#18 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@MasterJohn said:

These are all cartoons I watched as a kid. I haven't watched them in a while, just been a little nostalgic lately...

#19 Posted by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

For me it really boils down to Shadow/Aang.

#20 Posted by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@RetardRobot said:

No, wait, I take that back, Ben solos.

Eon + Waybig + XLR + Ghostfreak is all he needs.

#21 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@RetardRobot said:

@RetardRobot said:

No, wait, I take that back, Ben solos.

Eon + Waybig + XLR + Ghostfreak is all he needs.

Its only the original ben 10. when he was a kid.

These aliens:

#22 Posted by Rioteer1994 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777 said:

1 day prep for each team. Takes place in giant field. All characters are at peak power.

Who takes these?

Team Disney:

Jake Long

Buzzlightyear

Stitch

Pucca

Yin and Yang

Nickelodeon:

Jenny

Danny Phantom

Aang

El Tigre

Crimson Chin

Cartoon Network:

Robot Boy

Samurai Jack

Megas XLR

Static Shock

4Kids/ FoxBox

Kirby

Shadow

Cubix

Shredder

Kid Muscle

very dissapointed that w.i.t.c.h,gargoyles,kim possible,adventure time,invader zim,powerpuff girls and grim adventures of billy and mandy didnt make it in this matchup

#23 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos-soul said:

#24 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

So hard to choose which side tho. All of these are great shows as well. I'll say team Cartoon Network

#25 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rioteer1994 said:

very dissapointed that w.i.t.c.h,gargoyles,kim possible,adventure time,invader zim,powerpuff girls and grim adventures of billy and mandy didnt make it in this matchup

haha those are good ones too, i forgot about zim and kim possible, those ones were awesome!

#26 Posted by Rioteer1994 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777 said:

@Rioteer1994 said:

haha those are good ones too, i forgot about zim and kim possible, those ones were awesome!

yeah and which was like a girl version yet still enjoyable for guys version of avatar

#27 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rioteer1994 said:

@jsav777 said:

@Rioteer1994 said:

yeah and which was like a girl version yet still enjoyable for guys version of avatar

I think I vaguely remember that show... it was pretty good from what I remember though

#28 Posted by Rioteer1994 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777 said:

@Rioteer1994 said:

what are you waiting for? reboot this thread

#29 Edited by Vengance101 (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Disney is getting underrated here

Jake and Buzz are beasts.

#30 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rioteer1994 said:

@jsav777 said:

@Rioteer1994 said:

what are you waiting for? reboot this thread

I added shego from kim possible, mojo jojo from powerpuff girls, yoh from shaman king, and zim.

#31 Posted by The Stegman (24382 posts) - - Show Bio

Still not sure, very good match...although Zim huh? when he's not Nerfed by Gir, he's pretty good at weaponry...

#32 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to say Cartoonetwork but Shadow won't let me. I'm assuming he doesnt have chaos emeralds or else this would be spite but even so, his chaos powers are still really strong. I say 4 kids even though I hate all of their programing.

LIKE A BOSS
#33 Posted by Rioteer1994 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Still not sure, very good match...although Zim huh? when he's not Nerfed by Gir, he's pretty good at weaponry...

i'm guessing zim vs mojo would be a stalemate not sure if shego can compete since she doesn't have the brains of drakken

#34 Posted by Rioteer1994 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777 said:

Who takes these?

Team Disney:

Jake Long

Buzzlightyear

Stitch

Pucca

Yin and Yang

Shego

Nickelodeon:

Jenny

Danny Phantom

Aang

El Tigre

Crimson Chin

Zim

Cartoon Network:

Robot Boy

Samurai Jack

Megas XLR

Static Shock

Mojo Jojo

4Kids/ FoxBox

Kirby

Shadow

Cubix

Shredder

Kid Muscle

Yoh

nice additions man the modern age really needs more shows like these

#35 Posted by ShadowPro (1605 posts) - - Show Bio

naaaahhh XJ9

SOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#36 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

Falcon Punch

#37 Edited by Shiryu (3490 posts) - - Show Bio

One team has Megas XLR, the others don't. It's that simple.

#38 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Pucca borderline toon force? Not exactly sure though, never did watch the show.

#39 Posted by LordVulcan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just amazing.. all right I am gonna take a crack at this. I think foxbox Is the first to go because shadow is there only real heavy hitter as far as i can tell. hes fast but i think ben 10 has a form that can match or a least keep him busy for a bit. As for Team Disney oh my pucca all joking aside i think is the biggest hitter on any of these lists. she has done some crazy things. But not by much.. hmmm geez there is a lot to keep in mind here. over all I think team nickelodeon is gonna win because they got the most big hitters. Jenny, Danny Phantom, Aang and then they have zim as there brain and with no gir to mess things up that's one scary team. But this is just what i think.

#40 Posted by BlackWind (6342 posts) - - Show Bio

4Kids is AIDS.

#41 Posted by Caionsouza (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoon Network

#42 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21864 posts) - - Show Bio

@Caionsouza said:

Cartoon Network

yup a ben 10 who has master control is no joke, plus samari jack is pretty beast, and theres static whos awesome

#43 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Samurai Jack solos

#44 Posted by Miki1111 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Lol no :)

This version of Shredder would kill Samurai Jack.

#45 Posted by Miki1111 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

4kids wins their team look>s much more serious then other team>s.

#46 Posted by NeonGameWave (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow, Ben and Danny can solo from their respective teams.

#47 Posted by Juiceboks (9011 posts) - - Show Bio

Have to give it to Team Nick. Aang and Danny alone are a force to be reckoned with. Putting Jenny and Zim in the mix is just overkill.

#48 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

Zim solos. He has a MIGHTY NEED to destroy! jk lol this is a tough one.

1. Nicktoons
  2. CN
  3. Fox
  4. Disney

In the end i'd say.. Nicktoons. they have a solid line up.

#49 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11046 posts) - - Show Bio

The Nick Team, by a long shot I mean let look at their Line up here

Danny Phantom: At the end of the his show his feats included Sonic whales(temporarily tire him out), Intangibly,Super Speed(bordered on superhuman),Ice manipulation,Plasma beams,cloning, Invisibility and overshadowing (I swear if he had 3 or four more season he would have back nick's Superman jk...kinda)

Aang: Tremendous manipulation of the four elements + can redirect lighting

Jenny:I'd be here all night is I tried to list Jenny feats (but she does sometime suffer from glass cannon)

Zim: As stated if gir not around he probably could do damage.

#50 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about most of these characters, but can't Kirby inhale everyone on the field?