Disney vs Nick vs Cartoon Network (team fights)

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Team Disney

The American Dragon,Shego,Goliath

Team Nick

El Tigre,Zuko,Raphael

Team Cartoon Network

Finn The Human w/family sword,Dick Greyson(teen tians),Ducan(fire breather)

No Prep

Fight to K.O

All In Character

All Character are at the end or current place of the shows/and or movies.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team Nick goes down first, unquestionably. Two of the three people on their team have peak human stats (Raphael and Zuko, disregarding Zuko's firebending), and everyone else here is superhuman.

From there, Team Cartoon Network pulls a difficult win over Team Disney. (Duncan beats Goliath, Finn slays Jake, Robin schools Shego.) These are fair teams though.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@shiryu said:

Team Nick goes down first, unquestionably. Two of the three people on their team have peak human stats (Raphael and Zuko, disregarding Zuko's firebending), and everyone else here is superhuman.

From there, Team Cartoon Network pulls a difficult win over Team Disney. (Duncan beats Goliath, Finn slays Jake, Robin schools Shego.) These are fair teams though.

Don't know who Duncan is but Zuko could totally kick Robin and Finn's butts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jediwaffles:

Ah, fair enough. Even so, he isn't durable enough take a hit from either one of them. Robin casually knocks out giant brick men (i.e. Cinderblock) and Finn fights on equal footing with giants all the time. don't really want to debate this though.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: I love Adventure Time, but Finn's feats, though impressive in his world, seem.. i dunno, a bit toon-forcey. Anyway, if you don't want to debate, then no argument on this end either lol.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6 the_stegman  Moderator

I don't know who most of these people are.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Shego Solos :D

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards team Cartoonnetwork

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Switch Finn out with someone else. As stated, he's sort of half serious, half toon-force, and thus his feats are awkward at best. Do someone like...Kevin from Ben 10 (since Ben himself is too OP compared to the others on this list).

Also, I never liked El Tigre and have little idea of what he can do, so I can't rightfully comment on this topic.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jediwaffles:

Okay. I wasn't trying to be uptight or anything, I just don't enjoy debating. Also, I agree with you on the part about Finn, actually. It's difficult to really quantify his feats when he uses toonforce sometimes, as you said.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

I don't know too much about Ducan past what the first 10 minutes of the movie showed. I do believe Team Disney comes out on top though.

On a side note, Finn is hyped up way too much on here. His strength and durability are terribly inconsistent much like most childish cartoons. One episode he's fighting giants, the next he's getting knocked out by being bucked off a deer like a regular person.

jasongil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jasongil

Robin was trained by ol' bats, nuff said.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jediwaffles: OP? Maybe if he's at the peak of his potential powers. But given what he routinely showed in that series, he's not all that incredible. It's possible that I didn't watch the show all the way through, but I was waiting for him to showcase something spectacular and...he never did.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JediWaffles

@theirishdoctor: Which series are we referring to? The original or the ultimate one?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finn doesn't have toon force. The creator said so. There is a reason to why he can do many of the things he does. Hint-hint to anyone who watches the show.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jediwaffles: I watched through Alien Force and most of Ultimate Alien. I know that there was another show afterwards, but it didn't appeal to me. Basically, if we take out the instances of Kevin mutating into a conglomeration of Ben's aliens, he's not all that. He can turn his body into stone or metal or whatever (really more like a coating than a full transmutation). I was waiting the whole series for him to learn to do the same with less stable elements (Water, fire, electricity, ect.) but he never did. That ticked me off...

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RBT

@TheIrishDoctor Kevin can absorb fire and electricity(original series). He just chooses not to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Can you give me an episode where he DOES do it though? I never saw it, and everything I heard about it was that it was dangerous for him to do so, because it was hard for him to keep himself together. Those elements seem SOOOOO much more useful than metal or stone, so why doesn't he use them more often? I don't remember where I heard that him doing that was dangerous, so maybe I'm remembering wrong though. Either way, since 99% of the time he's just turning his body to stone or metal or occasionally wood, he really isn't OP for this fight.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheIrishDoctor Ben 10 original series- Kevin 11. He chose not to absorb electricity and fire because it can get out of hands sometimes. He used to do it when he had no morals. Now that he has some, he chooses to play safe.

Even if he absorbs a lot of fire or electricity, he won't die or something. He'll just loose his morals.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Right, he can't control it. I know he can absorb it, but he never actually becomes a walking being of pure electricity or fire. He just absorbs it.

That's my point though. With Ben and Gwen both gaining greater power throughout the series, I had thought Kevin would have gotten around to getting a power boost too. But it never seems to happen. I had figured learning to control his powers when he uses more unstable elements would have been the logical extension of his powers.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theirishdoctor: Yeah. Out of the trio, he is the weakest link. But he also became most powerful in Ultimate Alien Season 1.

He actually can control absorbing fire and stuff. He just looses his morals. That's the only negative side.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans robin was ridiculous, he and Finn solo with pis

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers