Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fodder76

Lightweights

Cruella Devil with her car.

Pocahontas with a spear.

Radcliffe with a fully loaded pistol.

Merida with a longbow and quiver full of arrows.

Kida with a spear.

Mulan with a sword.

Judge Claude Frollo with a his sword and war horse.

Nala with her teeth and claws.

Simba with his teeth and claws.

Scar with his teeth and claws.

Shan Yu with his curved swords and falcon.

Kenai with his teeth and claws.

Shere Khan with his teeth and claws.

Baloo with his teeth and claws.

Kaa with his teeth superior snake muscles and hypnotic eyes.

Bagheera with his teeth and claws.

The Beast with his superior muscles teeth and claws.

Aladdin with a sword.

Rajah with his his/her teeth and claws.

Ariel with a trident and in water.

Rapunzel and Flynn as a team Flynn with his sword and Rapunzel with her frying pan.

Han with a 10 shot blaster.

Randall with his wits and body.

The Hunter from UP with a loaded rifle.

The Prince from sleeping beauty with a non enchanted sword and shield.

Robin Hood with his bow and a quiver full of arrows.

Captain Hook with his sword and hook.

The bear from Fox and the Hound.

Captain Jack Sparrow with only his cutlass and a pistol with one shot. ;)

Wall E with his more durable outer shell and his wits.

The Hunter from bambi with a fully loaded rifle.

The 7 dwarves with pick their pick axes.

Tarzan with his bare hands.

Jim from Treasure Planet with a cutlass.

Gaston with a fully loaded rifle.

I will be holding a poll for this after you all debate on who you think is the winner. The one with the most votes and the person who argued the best for their character will have the chances to go at it in a debate. Once the winner is decided we will be going to the Disney Midweight round with the previous winner going to the Midweight round also except with more equipment.

fightobessed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By fightobessed

Wall E, Beast, or Alladin. Wall because of durability and being able to ram into people. Beast because he's an overall beast. Alladin because he's slippery and agile.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good choices but couldn't Wall E eventually be destroyed from the overall brawl that is taking place and how will he destroy Ariel when she has the water advantage and robots short out when they touch water. Beast is an excellent choice and I will let others try to debate it but wouldn't Beast's intimidating size make him a target for many of the other participants here? Aladdin is not as good of a choice there are many here just as skilled and he has never shown to be above many of them in stats like strength and endurance. be that as it may he is as you say slippery and probably has a speed advantage over many of them.

Red_Vibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

it will definitely be between beast and Shan Yu. the dude survived an avalanche.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most likely because he was in an advantageous position to survive but it is a nice durability feat. With all this talk of the beast I feel like something's bugging me... Holy crap I forgot Gaston!

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh come on guys the sooner we decide a winner here the sooner we get to see Elsa and Darth Vader fight it out in the midweight tier. XD

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After the first official blood bath. we will have Tarzan, Gaston, Robin Hood, Shan Yu, Han Solo, The Beast, Merida, Simba, the bear from Fox and the Hound, and Shere Khan, and Jack Sparrow.

The arrow users can pull arrows out of bodies so it will take them longer to run out of ranged ammo. That being said single bullet from gaston, blaster shot from Han or arrow from hood could kill Simba or Shere Khan. The beast and the bear are harder to take down but they will be big targets. Tarzan has avoided gun fire before, Hood will out archer Merida, Shan Yu attacks solo and get the 'ole greedo special. Gaston gets cocky and gets close to Jack his gun then misfires (Basically because jacks a walking plot device) and then we have the final few.

Tarzan, Robin Hood, Han, and Jack

Now that its narrowed down Tarzan wont be able to avoid being killed by skilled marksman like hood or Han. Han is now out of blasts while Robin pulls his last arrow out of Tarzan and kill Han with it. Then Robin takes aim at Jack, He pulls the string back only to feel it snap. Jack just smiles a black tooth smile, Shoots hood with his only bullet and downs a bottle of rum.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Way to many variables with LOD (Lack of Details).

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tarzan HAS evaded gunfire before and I assume a blaster would be similar along with that he has near superhuman stats so I kind of doubt he'd allow either Han or Robin Hood who has to set his arrow or Han who has limited ammo to tag him along with Jack not having his special plot device power here.

Oh and just a question. You consider Cruella with a car and Judge Claude Frollo as a non factor?

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fodder76

I guess if nobody responds to this post I'll just make the poll and decide what equipment is given to the winner to help them in the next round.

Sparnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rapunzel with her frying pan.

SOLO
jk

beast

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast is a good pick but don't you think he might be a large target for the rest of the participants? For my money I would go with Tarzan as for someone who was raised by apes his entire life he managed to learn the English alphabet and language in mere weeks and has adapted to situations almost immediately showing a fair degree of intelligence and intuitiveness as long with his near super human stat levels. What has Beast done feat wise that puts him on par with Tarzan or for that matter with many of the other participants here.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Rapunzel has the almighty frying pan. Therefore she stomps.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does she take on people like Tarzan who are far more agile stronger faster have more endurance are more durable and more intelligent all around? Also can she survive being run over by a car?

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cruella Devil. She has a car. She can just run folk over.

Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My posts are messed up.

The chances are that people will take each other out and all it takes is a battle and she can drive through them all. Taking out like 6 people say.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is she going to do that with Ariel who's in the water or Wall E who is made from steel at least?

Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And who's to say someone isn't gonna grab Ariel and kill her. Or she gets mauled by lions. I mean it's not as this is 1 vs the rest scenarios. And wall e is like 2 feet tall. He could still be hurt by a car the weighs tons.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would Ariel be grabbed when she's far faster and more maneuverable then anybody in the entire battle while in the water? You're correct but a car is going to be a large target that most people are going to want to take out and I have doubts that the car will be able to run over people like Beast or some of the animals here.

Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She has to surface to attack the car. And if she has moved away from the water it's a stalemate.

And the first thing people are gonna take out is the large number of wild animals and monster. scar, simba, nala, rajah, bageera, and the beast are all more intimidating than a woman in a car. And that's if that's the case they kill them first. Then it's just fodder. And the only one not likely to be run over in that sense is beast. Lions aren't that large. And could be run over.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah but it would slow her down and make her an easy target along with jamming the wheels and stranding her.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaston is going to wreck with a fully loaded hunting rifle. The guy was able to fire off a musket with multiple continuous shots, which is impossible with that style of weaponry!

I'd personally throw my hat in for Beast. The guy's a tank, and one of the few contenders here that I think could reasonably get shot and still get the person who shot him. The other contenders with his level of physicality are smaller or a non-anthropomorphic animal.

You should do this tournament style though, with a bunch of smaller scale battles that have less variables. No one can really debate this because there are thousands of possible ways things could go down. I feel beast wins, but he could easily end up fighting Simba and Nala in a 2v1 early on and getting hurt, then getting peppered with arrows by Robin Hood from behind when he's distracted. Or maybe Gaston shoots Robin Hood first, thus saving the Beast who will eventually kill Gaston in the final minutes of the contest? I don't know. No one can know.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Gaston. Right now he's evolving a Kakuna.

Syndicate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Special

Cruella Devil with her car.

Wall E with his more durable outer shell and his wits.

Gun Wielders

Han with a 10 shot blaster.

The Hunter from UP with a loaded rifle and a few dogs.

Captain Jack Sparrow with only his cutlass and a pistol with one shot. ;)

The Hunter from bambi with a fully loaded rifle.

Gaston with a fully loaded rifle.

Radcliffe with a fully loaded pistol.

Close Range Fighters

Pocahontas with a spear.

Kida with a spear.

Mulan with a sword.

Shan Yu with his curved swords and falcon.

Aladdin with a sword.

Rapunzel and Flynn as a team Flynn with his sword and Rapunzel with her frying pan.

Jim from Treasure Planet with a cutlass.

Captain Hook with his cutlass and hook.

The Prince from sleeping beauty with a non enchanted sword and shield.

Brawlers

Ariel with a trident and in water.

Tarzan with his bare hands and wits.

The 7 dwarves with pick their pick axes.

Randall with his wits and monster powers.

The Beast with his superior muscles teeth and claws.

Judge Claude Frollo with a his sword and war horse.

Long range fighters

Robin Hood with his bow and a quiver full of arrows.

Merida with a longbow and quiver full of arrows.

Animals

Rajah with his his/her teeth and claws.

Kenai with his teeth and claws.

Shere Khan with his teeth and claws.

Baloo with his teeth and claws.

Kaa with his teeth superior snake muscles and hypnotic eyes.

Bagheera with his teeth and claws.

The bear from Fox and the Hound.

Nala with her teeth and claws.

Simba with his teeth and claws.

Scar with his teeth and claws.

The winner of each round will be fully healed and can collect any equipment from the corpses of their enemies to use in the all out round between the winners of each round.

Syndicate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump?