Disney Battles!

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gaston vs Clayton vs John Smith

They are armed with their weapons they had in their movies. They are fighting in the woods. They are aware they have been sent here to fight.

Sullivan (Monsters Inc.) vs The Beast vs Quasimodo

Fight takes place in Notre Dame. To make it fair, Quasi has no memory of the lay out of the church.

Pocahontas vs Merida

Both are armed with a bow and arrow. They are fighting in the Hunger Games arena.

Jack Sparrow vs Han Solo

Boxing Match.

Stitch vs Mr. Incredible

Fight takes place in NYC, Times Square.

John Carter vs Mulan

Sword fight. Fighting on Mars.

Turtle_Soiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Turtle_Soiree

1. John Smith-I can't remember who Clayton is and Gaston was a French nancy boy

2. Sulivan-Sulivan is much smarter than The Beast, Quasimodo has a gimp leg if I remember and was mentally challenged in the book

3. Tie-Merida is much younger with less experience, but she has better bow stats.

4. Han Solo-I don't think that a disease ridden pirate could take on Han.

5. Stitch-Stitch may not be quite as strong as Mr. Incredible but he is much faster. He's also much smarter and built to be indestructible.

6. Mulan-I never saw the new Jon Carter but in the first one Jon Carter couldn't get his way out of a wet paper bag with a sword.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nuffs:

John smith --- is the only one i remember w/ decent feats.

Beast --- he was smart and ferocious he should take this easily

Meridia -- pocahonas was not known for battle skills iirc

han solo -- was a brawler

mr. incredible --- would eventually catch stitch and tear him apart

Not sure ... want to give it to mulan but thinks carter takes it. he was a good fighter on earth even if he didnt want to fight.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By XLR87T3

Gaston vs Clayton vs John Smith: Clayton has the best gun and a machete. Plus he's not afraid to kill and tougher (manlier) than the rest.

Sullivan (Monsters Inc.) vs The Beast vs Quasimodo: The Beast rips out Sully's entrails and then, animal style, proceeds to hunt down, seize, and kill the poor hunchback in front of everyone. Edit: Sullivan might put up more of a fight because of his smarts, but he goes down inevitably.

Pocahontas vs Merida: Pocahontas could easily win if she sneaks up on the girl. Hehe!

Jack Sparrow vs Han Solo: Jack is tricky, but he gets K.O.'ed!

Stitch vs Mr. Incredible: Stitch is too durable and fast, so he eventually wins, IMO.

John Carter vs Mulan: LOL Mulan absolutely murders the weakling! All it takes is one Kung Fu kick to the stomach to send him sprawling on the ground, probably couching up blood.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: I dunno lol, Disney Muskets are so damn accurate!

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nuffs:

1. Clayton would win easily.

2. The Beast, he is way stronger and meaner than the other two.

3. Merida

4. This is the tale of Captain Jack Sparrow! You forgot the Captain!

5. Experiment 626! Stitch!

6. Mulan

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stitch solos all.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By coolcat4

where is disney hercules

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh, Disney... :)

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gaston vs Clayton vs John Smith - Clayton he has the least morals and I feel will do whatever to win

They are armed with their weapons they had in their movies. They are fighting in the woods. They are aware they have been sent here to fight.

Sullivan (Monsters Inc.) vs The Beast vs Quasimodo- Beast is strong fierce and cunning and should win majority

Fight takes place in Notre Dame. To make it fair, Quasi has no memory of the lay out of the church.

Pocahontas vs Merida - does pocahantas fight?

Both are armed with a bow and arrow. They are fighting in the Hunger Games arena.

Jack Sparrow vs Han Solo - he cheats

Boxing Match.

Stitch vs Mr. Incredible- He is brick he will overpower stitch once he catches him

John Carter vs Mulan -

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@wolfrazer said:

Sigh, Disney... :)

Ya can't help but love em though. XD

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Disney sucks ^_^.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By XLR87T3

John Carter vs Mulan -

1. Pocahontas can sneak, run, and climb better then Meridia and has animals & nature spirits backing her up (unlike spriggons in celt myths). If she closes in then it's over for the girl.
  2. John Carter has no skill . Hacking and slashing aliens with reckless abandon does not grant you a win against a trained military warrior of China. Who also is adept at Kung Fu, and actually has plenty of skill. Plus, armor.
Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@theamazingimmortalman said:

John Carter vs Mulan -

1. Pocahontas can sneak, run, and climb better then Meridia and has animals & nature spirits backing her up (unlike spriggons in celt myths). If she closes in then it's over for the girl.
  2. John Carter has no skill . Hacking and slashing aliens with reckless abandon does not grant you a win against a trained military warrior of China. Who also is adept at Kung Fu, and actually has plenty of skill. Plus, armor.

Carter is trained too he's Ex-Military, not that it matters much since he's outclassed in skill but other than that he beats Mulan in pretty much everything except martial arts.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By XLR87T3

@_cerberus_ said:

@xlr87t3 said:

John Carter vs Mulan -

Carter is trained too he's Ex-Military, not that it matters much since he's outclassed in skill but other than that he beats Mulan in pretty much everything except martial arts.

No, their both human so they both jump high on mars. With that being said, I don't see how Mulan is outclassed at all. Please explain. Also, Firefox is racist because it thinks 'Mulan' is not a name.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sylvain said:

Disney sucks ^_^.

Yeah man. The guys who put together the Marvel cinematic universe, or more notably, the Avengers movie, must really suck!

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain said:

Disney sucks ^_^.

oh no you didn't *three finger snaps* :P

@xlr87t3 said:
@_cerberus_ said:
@xlr87t3 said:

John Carter vs Mulan -

No, their both human so they both jump high on mars. With that being said, I don't see how Mulan is outclassed at all. Please explain. Also, Firefox is racist because it thinks 'Mulan' is not a name.

I will agree with Pocahontas. I will concede on Mulan since I can't remember much of the movie right...........Firefox is an a-hole! lol

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Perezite

@sylvain said:

Disney sucks ^_^.

Yeah man. The guys who put together the Marvel cinematic universe, or more notably, the Avengers movie, must really suck!

They didn't. All they have are the distribution rights (IE, once the film's production is completed, they send it off to the theatres).

Disney actually has very little input as to the content of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and it's Marvel Studios that has to do most of the work gathering up all of the funds to make the movie and most of the work actually making the movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@perezite: Screw you stop correcting me. Lol

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _Cerberus_

@xlr87t3 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@xlr87t3 said:

John Carter vs Mulan -

The environment is in favor of Carter, Mulan has never fought in mars before and would be off balance easy prey mean while Carter has been on the planet for several days

Carter is a former Confederate Captain he out classes her in battle experience and wits

Carter has in cannon killed several trained warriors, whether you call it hacking and slashing is your opinion theatrics and random flips isn't going to help you win a fight killing the person as fast and effective as possible will.

Carter is a full grown man Mulan is a woman it's statistically proven that men are physically superior in every way, your average woman is going to dish out less strength in her force of attacks than a man would and Carter has fought dozens of stronger opponents.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@xlr87t3 said:

John Carter vs Mulan -

The environment is in favor of Carter, Mulan has never fought in mars before and would be off balance easy prey mean while Carter has been on the planet for several days

Carter is a former Confederate Captain he out classes her in battle experience and wits

Carter has in cannon killed several trained warriors, whether you call it hacking and slashing is your opinion theatrics and random flips isn't going to help you win a fight killing the person as fast and effective as possible will.

Carter is a full grown man Mulan is a woman it's statistically proven that men are physically superior in every way, your average woman is going to dish out less strength in her force of attacks than a man would and Carter has fought dozens of stronger opponents.

This is becoming like the Superman vs Thor argument (movie versions), because despite John Carter being a Confederate Captain or a man or all this experience, at the end of the day he's still hacking and slashing while Mulan knows Kung Fu=fights better and punches harder than John. She also shows her fighting prowess in Mulan 2- that bandit scene where Shang died.

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canon Darth Vader vs MCU Thanos (Endgame)

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PyroFN  Online

Wow, old thread.

Gaston vs Clayton vs John Smith

John Smith in a close one. While Clayton is more ruthless and has actual gun shooting feats, Pocahontas 2 kind of saved John Smith by giving him decent sneaking skills and above average swordsmanship. (I.e. taking on two armed royal guards in a sword fight).

In the Tarzan movie, meanwhile, Tarzan gets the jump on Clayton from the trees, causing Clayton to lose his gun. In Pocahontas 2, John is seen running from guards on the rooftops of England. Making it apparent that he is much more physically fit to climb than Clayton, who is not that far behind.

Sullivan (Monsters Inc.) vs The Beast vs Quasimodo

Beast is more vicious and is more agile than you would think. Taking on a pack of wolves solo and climbing his castle are good feats to hold him up against Sully.

Pocahontas vs Merida

Merida has actual combat feats. While Pocahontas does seem to have a spiritual connection, she has never used them in combat. I would say Pocahontas stats are greater than Merida’s as well, but again, she doesn’t use them for combat.

Jack Sparrow vs Han Solo

Boxing Match.

Boxing match? Disappointed. It ain’t the boxing matches that I remember in either movie, so I am saying stalemate.

Stitch vs Mr. Incredible

Oh, a tough one. I will go with Stitch for agility and mobility. Mr. incredible isn’t slow, but Stitch’s small size and ability to climb walls might give him an edge.

John Carter vs Mulan

If I am not correct, Carter’s stats are due to Mars different atmosphere, right? Judging by the fact that Carter is still technically human, Mulan should gain these same attributes. After some time to get the hang of the new atmosphere, I can see Mulan winning this.