Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By XBleeding_EdgeX

Was gonna say Elsa solos... but she's not in the list.... Then I give it to Rapunzel.... Frying pan>>>> lioness

Pablo_Mablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Pablo_Mablo

While the rest of the combatants duke it out hand to hand, Merida retreats and pick off each combatant one by one. She loses to Elsa and Herc though.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Chibi_cute

Nala slaughters them like cattles.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: Yeah I guess you're right arrows riddling her hide and swords and spears stuck through her non defended body will do nothing to harm Nala... Oh wait...

@pablo_mablo: Why would she lose to Elsa and Herc?

@xbleeding_edgex: How does a frying pan beat a sword or bow and arrows?

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No she'll shoot from a distance. it doesn't say they start in the water... Also Ariel had never fought before and has no martial skill whatsoever.

Yeah, it doesnt say where they start. But it does say Ariel is in the swamp and the swamp water is deep. So you're assuming all else start in the trees? Ariel doesn't need fighting skills when she has the clear upperhand in location. She can breath underwater, she can drown most of the combatants.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Fodder76

@sachmoo: With her superior strength? ( sarcasm ) She's never even held a weapon and because of Merida's long range and strong bow she can shoot her from underneath the water or while she's surfacing. Or even a more skilled opponent could take her down.

mudcrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By mudcrab

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Merida wins, because Scotland !

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudcrab: No because superior long range capabilities and skill with a bow...

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: With her superior strength? ( sarcasm ) She's never even held a weapon and because of Merida's long range and strong bow she can shoot her from underneath the water or while she's surfacing. Or even a more skilled opponent could take her down.

She isn't exactly taking on the hulk here. Of course she can drown half the people here if she got here hands on them. It all depends on the deepness of the water. Meridas shots won't do anything to a submerged Ariel and she doesnt need to surface. She could by all means cut down the tree Merida is hanging out in without surfacing then drown her. Agan, it all depends on the deepness of the water and starting locations.

@hunterzillas Care to elaborate on the location more? Deepness of the water, starting positions for other combatants?

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Fodder76

@sachmoo said:

@beezlebub said:

She isn't exactly taking on the hulk here. Of course she can drown half the people here if she got here hands on them. It all depends on the deepness of the water. Meridas shots won't do anything to a submerged Ariel and she doesnt need to surface. She could by all means cut down the tree Merida is hanging out in without surfacing then drown her. Agan, it all depends on the deepness of the water and starting locations.

@hunterzillas Care to elaborate on the location more? Deepness of the water, starting positions for other combatants?

Now that's complete bull how does she expect to kill anybody if she doesn't surface? Also it's a swamp the water can't be that deep though I think it specifies that in the OP. Your next point is complete bull shit how has somebody with little to no arm strength who has never held a weapon before going to cut down a tree from the edge of the water before getting sniped? :/

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo said:

@beezlebub said:

Now that's complete bull how does she expect to kill anybody if she doesn't surface? Also it's a swamp the water can't be that deep though I think it specifies that in the OP. Your next point is complete bull shit how has somebody with little to no arm strength who has never held a weapon before going to cut down a tree from the edge of the water before getting sniped? :/

I told you, she can drown people without surfacing. They go in the water, she drags them down by their leg. The OP says the swamp water is deep. And she can cut the tree down via repeated strikes with the trident from UNDER the water. The trees grow from the water, so no need to surface. If she does surface, she can easily be shot on a 1v1. But there are a lot of combatants here, and while Merida has to look out for all the others, Ariel can just sit in the deep of the water and wait.

Also, those trees look fairly linear with not many perches. She is gonna have a tough time getting steady enough to shoot accurately, or with much force.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But there are many trees and not all of them are growing out from the water. Along with that why would anybody go in the water?

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beezlebub: From the picture it looks as all are growing from the water, and if they don't know how deep it is or that Ariel is in there, some would and SHOULD venture down there. All I'm saying is, if Ariel goes about it defensively and smart using the location to her advantage she can win. All that presuming the water is deep enough to drown people. I have no intentions of watching either movie for feats, or anything so this is really as far as I'm prepared to go on the subject. If Merida can get a solid shooting position she is easily taking the most people out. But she will have a very tough time killing Ariel.

The end of my argument.

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Heinrich7

If Merida can take down Nala from a distance then she could lock in a win for this as long as the rest of the battlefield doesn't rush her. That's also assuming everyone else kills each other.

Honestly TC this battle needs more ranged weapons. Characters like Belle should be given muskets instead of clubs. As it stands right now it's pretty unbalanced. Also am curious as to why people are vouching for swords over Pikes/Spears here. Spears have been a main war weapon for a long time. Swords where only a sidearm.

People here with less training should receive more modern weapons like firearms or plate armour. Not the other way around.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The magic frying pan of Olympus leads repunzal to victory. That weapon was unstoppable.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Easternwind

I don't know if anyone want this thread to keep going but I'm still curious. Here is a list for Kida, Ariel, Fa Mulan, and Merida.

Ariel: Although Ariel herself never used her voice in this manner, her voice can also be used in a far darker way, such as mind control, as evidenced by Ursula, while adopting the identity of Vanessa, using Ariel's voice to brainwash Eric to be her puppet as a means to get him to marry her, and thus ensure Ariel cannot win her end of the bargain. This ability can be further proven for the only way Vanessa's (Ursula's) control over Eric could be broken was if the nautilus containing Ariel's voice was released. If this was Urusla's own magic Ariel's voice wouldn't have been needed to cast the hypnotizing spell.

She is known to have at least a certain degree of superhuman strength, as she was able to move away an underwater boulder blocking her grotto with relative ease in the original film (which, in real life, an underwater object blocking an object with an unbalanced volume would result in the door being sealed shut and virtually impossible to open, which doesn't even take into account water pressure and other related factors). When discovering Eric's ship due to the fireworks, she is shown effortlessly climbing up the side of the ship with just her arms. When saving Eric, she effortlessly pulls him towards the surface and manages to keep them both afloat while holding him with one arm. Also, according to a slightly alternate version of the ending to the original film, Ariel slams into Ursula damaging her enough to knock the Trident off of her hand. The fact that she can give an Octopid Sea Witch who is at least 300 pounds and far larger than her a degree of damage by bumping into her implies that she has superhuman strength.

She may also have superhuman endurance, as during the final battle with Ursula in the film, Ariel was at one point knocked into a whirlpool that is several miles deep and survived with barely any injuries. Such a feat would kill a normal person if not completely destroy the body of a said person. Like her superhuman strength, it's debatable if she ever retained her superhuman endurance when she turned into a human, although her first transformation implied that it was retained as her body was not being crushed while trying to swim for air (in real life, a human who is at that depth would be crushed into oblivion in a matter of seconds due to the immense water pressure).

Fa Mulan: Has various martial arts skills at an astounding level of skill and accuracy, kung fu abilities, copious amounts of intelligence, strength, strategy genius (She can also take that cut from Shan Yu, and by the way she has her war armor in this fight.

Kida: Her royal blood to merge with the crystal power source which can protect Atlantis from danger, her Atlantean magic powers, her powerful bite.

Merida:

Forest knowledge

Earth, Fire, Wind and Ice charms (game)

Master archer

Expert markswoman

Enhanced targeting

Enhanced climbing skills

Expert survival skills

Atmosphere adaption

Master swordsmanship

Excellent use of spears and harpoons

where did you find all that????

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah now I'm going with Ariel. She's a beast.

It came from his mind.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beezlebub: Never. But in all honesty, Id go with Mulan, for lasting until herc kills her.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparnage said:

@hunterzillas said:

Well, I came up with using the Disney Princesses in one big battle, but turns out there already is one. So instead, I'm going to even more of them for this battle, and they don't have to be Princesses.

TOAA/Beyonder/LT/Mikaboshi/Galactus/95% of Marvel Chars murder stomp.

as in not royalty he meant...

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunterzillas: yeah but it went into like , stuff relevent to a battle, I didnt expect all that xD

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Redxiii18881990

@sachmoo: Ariel doesn't have a trident. She has a sword. And water part of the battle field isn't the whole field if it was Nala would be useless and so would a lot of others due to heavy weapons that will sink.

And @hunterzillas: that's a game mechanic. It wouldn't be a good game if Ariel couldn't do anything. Especially in the films she's shown to be nothing special.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not all of what hunter said is a game mechanic and I believe Merida could still snipe her.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: Ariel doesn't have a trident. She has a sword. And water part of the battle field isn't the whole field if it was Nala would be useless and so would a lot of others due to heavy weapons that will sink.

And @hunterzillas: that's a game mechanic. It wouldn't be a good game if Ariel couldn't do anything. Especially in the films she's shown to be nothing special.

My notifications aren't working.

Anywho, the OP clearly shows Trident as her weapon. "Ariel (The Little Mermaid) Weapon: Trident (Not her dad's, just a regular one)"

And that's wha tim saying. If he elaborated more on the location, then a lot of issues would be solved. But as it stands, If it is all water and trees, Nala is useless. If there is a land portion, then Ariel can do next to nothing for a majority of the fight.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo:

I have already edited that, and Hercules weaponry.

Also, Belle has Gaston's Musket, and Jane has Claton's Double Barreled Rifle.

NOW IS IT MORE EVEN!?

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey your notifications aren't working either? Several people told me theirs weren't so is that just like 5 of us or is it all of CV?

Avatar image for deactivated-5afb23ee0b488
deactivated-5afb23ee0b488

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: my bad. I read Alice's as Ariel's :/ but even so how will she knock down trees with a trident? A sword would be infinitely easier to chop down a tree than a trident.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redxiii18881990:

OP says he edited weaponry, on it I says that she has her husband's sword.

Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15: are you asking what is it in general or what part of the post is game mechanic?

And my notifications are broke. I just got 15 out of the blue.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redxiii18881990:

1. My notifications aren't working either

2. What part of the post?

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: my bad. I read Alice's as Ariel's :/ but even so how will she knock down trees with a trident? A sword would be infinitely easier to chop down a tree than a trident.

Through repeated strikes. Plus, she can use any items that fall into the swamp. But i have to rethink this with the updated OP.

Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15: I read that completely wrong. It's not a game mechanic. I thought he was referring to the crap game that Ariel was in and was a total bada$$.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, ok.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So who thought that this troll thread would eventually become a debate? Not me...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beezlebub:

Yeah, didn't really expect some actual debates over who would win in this kind of battle.

Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15: @beezlebub: not gonna lie it's been refreshing. No fan boys/girls that just keep saying certain character win even if outmatched.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So do you guys think Mulan can close the distance between her and Merida? She seemed pretty tactical in the movie, like with the sword, using it as a mirror.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe she can but it also depends on if she gets sniped early on by Merida when she's distracted by another opponent.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guns that Jane and Belle have, while they will probably get a few kills, I don't think they will get past Merida. What do you think?

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I think you're right. It doesn't really matter who wins the all out battle it's pretty much Trident vs Elsa and Hercules. It beats Elsa I just don't know if it beats Hercules.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules should win. I mean, in the movie, versus the Ice Titan, that should have froze him. Even if he did punch singular icicles every once in a awhile, the frost should have frozen him like Hades. This must mean that he is resistant to weather extremes. I don't think , considering his flight advantage, that ANYONE with the trident is going to hit him.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Fodder76

Yeah but what if they dive into the ocean with it? Hercules can't fight a trident wielder in the ocean so would it be a stalemate?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would imagine so, though I think Hercules would win the majority of his battles.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah me too generally. Elsa only loses because ice her main weapon is made of water lol.