• 162 results
hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hunterzillas

Well, I came up with using the Disney Princesses in one big battle, but turns out there already is one. So instead, I'm going to even more of them for this battle, and they don't have to be Princesses.

• Cinderella (Cinderella) Weapon: Glass Shoes (Can be used like a broken glass bottle or something glass related), old flintlock
  • Ariel (The Little Mermaid) Weapon: Trident (Not her dad's, just a regular one), Eric's (her husband) sword from the second movie
  • Rapunzel (Tangled) Weapon: Frying Pan, Hair (Long Ranged), knife
  • Tiana (The Princess and the Frog) Weapon: um......kitchen knife, (Since I saw a car in her movie) I'm going to give her a
  • Megara (Hercules) Weapon: Scissors, Spartan Shield
  • Mulan (Mulan) Weapon: Sword, Chinese Fan, Chinese Firework Cannon thing used to make that avalanche
  • Jane (Tarzan) Weapon: Tarzan's Spear, Claton's Double-Barrel rifle
  • Pocahontas (Pocahontas) Weapon: Spear, knife, Bow & Arrow
  • Jasmine (Aladdin) Weapon: Arabian Sword, Spear
  • Belle (Beauty and the Beast) Weapon: Club, Gaston's Musket
  • Sleeping Beauty (Sleeping Beauty) Weapon: Enchanted Shield, and Broad Sword
  • Alice (Alice in Wonderland) Weapon: Sword, Knife.
  • Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) Weapon: Broad Sword, Spear
  • Nala (Lion King) Weapon: She's a f****** lion!!!, doesn't need one
  • Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves) Weapon: Pick Axe, Poison Apple, 10 Crows, 5 Vultures
  • Kidagakash (Atlantis: The Lost Empire) Weapon: Spear with a curved blade on the end, Knife
  • Maid Marian (Robin Hood) Weapon: Short Sword, Bow and Arrow
  • Merida (Brave) Weapon: Bow and Arrow, Long Sword

Location: Ariel is in the swamp, and the swamp water is deep 20 ft. ,so she can swim around. EDIT: There are patches of dry, albeit muddy, land masses, about 12 ft. length, 6 ft. wide (However, just so you know, Ariel has leaping ability similar to Dolphins, meaning she can leap over these and drag into water). There are also, as you can see, trees.

Start on dry patches, Ariel Starts in Water (Duh.)

No Caption Provided

Round 1: All the people above fight

Round 2: The winner of round 1 gets the Enchated Sword and Shield used to fight Maleficent (For the love...guys, we aren't fighting Maleificent, I was just mentioning where the weapons came from!), and King Trident's....trident....to face off against Elsa (Frozen)

EDIT: Round 3: Winner of round 2 Has to fight Hercules (With Pegasus, Sword, Bow & Arrow, Shield) using the above a equipment from round 2.

Who wins?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

What?.....

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Easternwind

Merida and Nala are the only threats.

Tangled and Kidagakash could do .. something

Havent seen frozen

either lose to herc in a rofl dofl stomp.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mulan is the only one with skill I think. Merida is a good shot but that's it.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Easternwind
Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fodder76

Merida or Mulan due to Merida's long range or Mulan's combat training and access to explosives.

Kidagakash and Pocahontas might be able to do something but I doubt that they could avoid Merida's arrows as she is an excellent markswoman or defeat Mulan at close range.

Now the second round is interesting. The trident should be enough to defeat Elsa as it controls all water sources and ice is technically water so they could use it to drown or crush Elsa. And unless the sword and shield are already enchanted they aren't that useful against Elsa. Trident should take it anyways.

I believe Hercules takes this due to superior strength, durability, speed and the ability of flight.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slow night eh?

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indeed. I enjoy these sorts of fights though. :P

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: Lmao I didn't even see her on the list. I guess Mulan is gonna have a new rug ;)

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Made of human Mermaid and Lion flesh all sown together in a grotesque rug yes...

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beezlebub:

Thank you so much, I'm still really new to the vine. But I have to ask, could Ariel do anything? She could always just pick them off from the water right? I mean I don't think she would win, but in this location would she have a chance?

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fodder76

So would anybody like to contest my comment or help me figure out if Merida or Mulan would win?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoever wins, they don't get passed Hercules.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beezlebub:

Thank you so much, I'm still really new to the vine. But I have to ask, could Ariel do anything? She could always just pick them off from the water right? I mean I don't think she would win, but in this location would she have a chance?

No problem. :)

And yes she could pick off enemies but she would eventually either be sniped by Merida or defeated by Mulan's superior tacticional mind.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beezlebub:

Thank you so much, I'm still very new to the vine, and this is only my second battle. Also please check out my first one. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/you-vs-apocalypse-1554757/

But I have to ask, can Ariel do anything in this fight? I mean, in this location couldn't she just pull them in, and possibly pick them off one by one? I don't believe she would win, but couldn't she have a chance?

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No problem. :P

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well how would Nala do in the fight?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Agent May

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer

Whoever wins, they don't get passed Hercules.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 the_stegman  Moderator

Merida wins. she's a very good shot with the arrow, which also gives her distance. She ain't beating Elsa though, even with the Trident.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Cinderella (Cinderella) Weapon: Glass Shoes (Can be used like a broken glass bottle or something glass related)"

Lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably the lion because, well ya know. Lion.

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Redxiii18881990

The Scottish woman takes this easily. Then gets beat in every other round. I mean Elsa is crazy powerful. And maleficent is extremely powerful. And herc well is a monster.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 the_stegman  Moderator

The Scottish woman takes this easily. Then gets beat in every other round. I mean Elsa is crazy powerful. And maleficent is extremely powerful. And herc well is a monster.

It's funny, she wins this battle, but she is probably my least favorite princess (well, not counting the boring trinity of Snow White, Aurora and Cinderella.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afb23ee0b488
deactivated-5afb23ee0b488

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I want to know is, can Mulan get past Merida? In this terrain she might, but I can't tell. Anyone got a good idea?

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, you know how Aquaman has bullet proof skin because he lived in the ocean depths, does that work for Ariel as well?

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No it doesn't work for Ariel like that which is why she would be sniped by Merida or exploded by Mulan. Also no the lion doesn't automatically win especially vs a large trained crowd with weapons. Oh and yes they get past Elsa Frozen fan boys/girls as the trident controls all waters sources. Ice is another form of water. Elsa gets drowned.

Hercules is on a whole otherp laying field with superior speed strength durability and flight he crushed either Mulan or Merida whoever wins the fight.

Now what are your opinions on Mulan vs Merida. If Merida can sustain the long range or climb up high in a tree she can snipe Mulan but Mulan definitely takes this close combat.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off, a battle with this many fighters is hard to call because of many unforeseeable factors.

Honestly, I don't see Mulan surviving till the end. In the movie, she wasn't that great of a fighter IIRC. She was mostly clumsy and preferred to run away from the fight.

Merida, I do think would be a final contender if she managed to stay far enough away from the brawl and pick people off with long range attacks. Although, this would make her susceptible to being dragged into the water and drowned by Ariel. If for some reason, Ariel wasn't successful in doing this or died early on in the fight, then Merida would definitely make it till the end.

I see Nala taking down a few on her own, due to her animal instincts. Not to mention her being a skilled hunter due to being a female lion. But ultimately she would be taken down by the remaining mob.

And for the record, Kida is getting hugely underrated here. Don't forget she's a couple millennia years old. It is mentioned that several thousand years ago, Kida killed outsiders on sight. And she's lived in Atlantis for her whole existence, which I would argue makes her highly adept at aquatic combat. She has an environmental edge here, almost as much as Ariel does.

I see it coming down to Kida vs Merida or Ariel. In either scenario, I think Kida would win.

I'm on the fence about round 2. I'm not sure whether or not you have to be adept in magic in order to use the magical properties of the Trident effectively. And I'm assuming we're going with "pre-deity" Kida here, in which case she doesn't have the magical qualifications to use the trident to use its water manipulation ability to stop Elsa. If the trident can be used magically by anyone, then I'm on board with @beezlebub and she could use it to drown/crush Elsa, in a good fight. Don't forget that Elsa can create snow giants and the like to help her.

For round 3, as most people have said, Hercules is just on a different level in terms of strength, durability, etc.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mulan is highly skilled and I was going to make an argument for Kida but Mulan was given the better equipment. Honeslty I'm going to sya Merida can take this just for the sake of the argument which I know we can both agree on. It has been shown in the little mermaid show that non magical beings can use the trident so Elsa is gone and I agree with your final analysis.

Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They aren't getting passed maleficent, whoever wins. Because she either has a sword and shield to fight her no trident or it's both Elsa and maleficent. And she gets the trident. It's a little unclear.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if anyone want this thread to keep going but I'm still curious. Here is a list for Kida, Ariel, Fa Mulan, and Merida.

Ariel: Although Ariel herself never used her voice in this manner, her voice can also be used in a far darker way, such as mind control, as evidenced by Ursula, while adopting the identity of Vanessa, using Ariel's voice to brainwash Eric to be her puppet as a means to get him to marry her, and thus ensure Ariel cannot win her end of the bargain. This ability can be further proven for the only way Vanessa's (Ursula's) control over Eric could be broken was if the nautilus containing Ariel's voice was released. If this was Urusla's own magic Ariel's voice wouldn't have been needed to cast the hypnotizing spell.

She is known to have at least a certain degree of superhuman strength, as she was able to move away an underwater boulder blocking her grotto with relative ease in the original film (which, in real life, an underwater object blocking an object with an unbalanced volume would result in the door being sealed shut and virtually impossible to open, which doesn't even take into account water pressure and other related factors). When discovering Eric's ship due to the fireworks, she is shown effortlessly climbing up the side of the ship with just her arms. When saving Eric, she effortlessly pulls him towards the surface and manages to keep them both afloat while holding him with one arm. Also, according to a slightly alternate version of the ending to the original film, Ariel slams into Ursula damaging her enough to knock the Trident off of her hand. The fact that she can give an Octopid Sea Witch who is at least 300 pounds and far larger than her a degree of damage by bumping into her implies that she has superhuman strength.

She may also have superhuman endurance, as during the final battle with Ursula in the film, Ariel was at one point knocked into a whirlpool that is several miles deep and survived with barely any injuries. Such a feat would kill a normal person if not completely destroy the body of a said person. Like her superhuman strength, it's debatable if she ever retained her superhuman endurance when she turned into a human, although her first transformation implied that it was retained as her body was not being crushed while trying to swim for air (in real life, a human who is at that depth would be crushed into oblivion in a matter of seconds due to the immense water pressure).

Fa Mulan: Has various martial arts skills at an astounding level of skill and accuracy, kung fu abilities, copious amounts of intelligence, strength, strategy genius (She can also take that cut from Shan Yu, and by the way she has her war armor in this fight.

Kida: Her royal blood to merge with the crystal power source which can protect Atlantis from danger, her Atlantean magic powers, her powerful bite.

Merida:

Forest knowledge

Earth, Fire, Wind and Ice charms (game)

Master archer

Expert markswoman

Enhanced targeting

Enhanced climbing skills

Expert survival skills

Atmosphere adaption

Master swordsmanship

Excellent use of spears and harpoons

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's just the sword and shield then Mulan and maybe Pocahontas or Kida could defeat Maleficent in the same way the Prince did. Anyone else probably not. If they get the trident in the battle then Maleficent is defeated and so is Elsa.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nala or Mulan. Leaning towards Nala as the movie depicted Lions quite accurately as hunters. Nala would likely wait for the battle to end, and pick off the last combatant.

EDIT: Didn't read the Battle location. If its in a Deep Swamp, Ariel should get the win and Nala dies first.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would Ariel get the win? Merida could easily snipe her.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, y'all are crazy. Megara stomps, she's a beast with scissors.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sachmoo

Why would Ariel get the win? Merida could easily snipe her.

The fight takes place in a Deep swamp. By deep swamp i assume 10 feet minimum. She is going to tread water and shoot accurately at Ariel coming from beneath her? No.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No she'll shoot from a distance. it doesn't say they start in the water... Also Ariel had never fought before and has no martial skill whatsoever.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Merida or Mulan. And im giving to Mulan for having an overall tougher personality.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Fodder76

I'm split down the middle between them.

Avatar image for the_real_slim_slady
The_Real_Slim_Slady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In all seriousness, I say Merida.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Fodder76

Me too. So it's decided Merida beats Maleficent and Elsa then stops at Hercules?

The_Real_Slim_Slady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beezlebub: I wouldn't go that far. Malificient is a beast, so was Elsa.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not rooting for Ariel, although it might look like that. However, I looked at the effective range of a bow under water, and it is very differentiating. However, since she used something like a South or a Long Bow, I think it is about 6' to 10' (feet) deep, maybe less.

Quote from some random guy (Not the Youtube guy)- "My deepest kills have been about 6' deep, and that was straight down off the side of a dock. The steeper the angle the better. The farther out you are shooting, the more tendency the arrow has to plane. Shooting from an elevated position helps a bunch. I usually dont bother even taking the shot if the fish is more than 4' deep, unless I'm shooting at a steep downward angle. If the fish is 3' deep and 15-20' away from you, you are shooting through a lot more than just 3' of water."

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maleficent can apparently be killed by magical force and the Trident is much more powerful then anything the fairies can dish out. It also controls all sources of water so anyone could use it to melt the ice around Elsa and choke her to death with it.

Then she would snipe her from a high up position or while Ariel was surfacing.

The_Real_Slim_Slady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, I dunno. just because it controls all water, does it necessarily mean it can also control ice? Magic ice at that?

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beezlebub:

Also, I don't think the Sword killer her. In the fight, she started to fight back, but then the cliff collapsed and she fell into the cavern.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_real_slim_slady: @hunterzillas: Ice is water dude. Also there is nothing magical about the ice Elsa uses. Oh then that shows she is not only affected by magic but also physical force.

Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers