User Lists: 0

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@darkraiden:

Neither Stein nor Sid have shown anything that would put them over the limit. Power scaling is a poor way of determining someone's power level.

True....though I remember Mifune being calce'd pretty high in speed and Blackstar was => him and Stein was =>Blackstar at least at the time but.....eh who knows. Sid......yeah Sid's shown nothing really except that weapon. Though Marie Mjolnir might be above limits. I forget what she even does but with the word Mjolnir in her name....it can't be good xp

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Yeah, I will remove Marie Mjolnir. Her ability is too OP. She can basically enhance Stein's reflexes to the point where he's moving so fast people think he's teleporting >.>

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: You going to drop down a team?

@omgomgwtfwtf: Team looks good so far just a couple issues.

Stein and Sid are a little troubling. Could I get more information about them? I specifically want their best speed feats as those have been called into question.

Teresa according to information I have seen about her suggests she is wicked fast. What is her best speed feat?

Bucky can't be allowed, the arm is too much. Black Widow is okay so long as she is without her Gauntlets.

Just so we are clear, you bought 2 sets of Avatar Power Suits?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill:

Stein and Sid are a little troubling. Could I get more information about them? I specifically want their best speed feats as those have been called into question.

No problem. Stein's best speed feat is when he is using Marie Mjolnir as a weapon because she has the ability to enhance her wielder's speed and reflexes.

His best physical feats without Mary is probably sparring with Black Star.

Here is a video of him fighting without a weapon.

Loading Video...

As for Sid, he doesn't have any real speed feats honestly. Here is his fight with Mifune which everyone uses to powerscale his attributes.

Loading Video...

Teresa according to information I have seen about her suggests she is wicked fast. What is her best speed feat?

She has many good speed feats, so I will give you two of them so you can judge.

Loading Video...

Bucky can't be allowed, the arm is too much. Black Widow is okay so long as she is without her Gauntlets.

Can I still use Bucky if I just omit his arm from this fight? Like just pretend he has a regular arm, instead of a bionic arm.

Just so we are clear, you bought 2 sets of Avatar Power Suits?

I have a question before I commit to the two sets of Power Suits. Do I get the equipment it has as well? Like the gun and knife? Also, I was wondering for the Tumbler Today vehicle set, what are the differences between the tumblers? I thought all the tumblers did the same thing?

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf:

Stein and Sid seem okay assuming that is the best speed feats they have.

Teresa seems well over the limit. She was able to cover too much distance too quickly. Do you have an alternate?

Bucky has virtually no feats without the arm beyond his WWII days. You could use teenage Bucky if you want.

Of course you get the gun and knife with the Power Suit. It would be completely useless without its armaments.

Batman's Tumbler is different from the rest in that it is black, has smaller armaments, and includes a complimentary Batpod. The Cannon and Missile Tumblers where the ones used in The Dark Knight Rises. These ones here:

Cannon Tumbler

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Missile Tumbler

I was worried that no one would buy vehicles after only 1 person did, thank you for validating that design choice. I will be adding your team momentarily.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@diredrill: My team (may be subject to change)

Commander:

Pre Vizsla (Star Wars EU) Standard eqiupment.

Lieutenant 1: Ulic Qel-Droma (Star Wars EU) Standard gear

Lieutenant 2: Jax Pavan (Star Wars EU) Standard gear

Lieutenant 3: Kurumo (Rosario + Vampire) Standard gear

Lieutenant 4: Cad Bane (Star Wars EU) Standard gear

Infantry : Batwoman

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Looking good so far, couple of things.

Pre Viszla has Beskar armor?

How fast is Ulic? Force users worry me. Same with Jax.

How is Kurumo for speed?

Cad seems fine.

Who else you want for infantry?

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@diredrill: nah I don't know enough street levelers within limits to even fill a team. Street level really isnt my thing. just dont know enough characters whi fir

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Alright but a spot is open for you if you want it. I find it a little odd that you don't know street levelers so well, the JSA is chock full of them.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@diredrill:

Would Izumi Curtis from FMA be too OP with her alchemy?

If she is , I can go with Lust from FMA.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By DireDrill
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@diredrill: I said street levellers within your limits. Both Mr Terrific, and all the Dr Midnights would break your rule on tech plot devices more than BP. Wildcat has frats for several things above likits ( certainly

HF since he just comes back from the dead). Hourman is above some ( not all )spidey's stats. I don't really like Black Canary and I dont see the balue of GA characters with their limited weapons in this setting ( Sandman's "gas guns" would be a joke). That's pretty much it for JSA street level except the last swaith of additions just pre DCNu with Zero freats. Also most of them don't have feats within JSA stories worth jack.

the only street levellers I really know are Black Panther OP

Iron Fist OP

Daredevil (taken)

Green Arrow

Hawkeye

Longshot OP

Argus ( HF over limit)

Mark Shaw

Deadshot ( Taken IIRC)

Question

Black Hood

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill:

I will just stick to Lust since it will be easier that way lol.

For the Infantry spot, I guess I will go with King Bradley (Blades, grenades). If he's too OP, I will go with Taskmaster (Captain America Shield, 12 Sets of Throwing Knives, and Blades).

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#115  Edited By progenitorigin

@diredrill: @esquire: Well, you're right about Killian, but as far as Wesker goes? He never laughed off the RPG explosives. He was able to tank them, but they stunned him enough to give him pause, which was how in the game the main character was able to get up and close to grab him. Otherwise? He made a point out of going out of his way to dodge projectiles and bullets with his speed. He doesn't have the healing factor that Wolverine has, at least it's not as fast, and as far as his stats go, he's closer to Spider-Man without that level of strength. He's definitely not immune to physical damage, so I don't think he should be an issue.

And actually, rather than use Vincent Valentine, I'd like to replace Aldrich Killian as a Lieutenant with Isaac Clarke.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By DireDrill

@beatboks1: You can always try and expand your knowledge of a character by using them. Respect threads, Google image searches, wikis, and the like can all give you a good understanding of the character and you will likely learn something during the course of the debate about them.

@omgomgwtfwtf, Lust and Taskmaster are go!

@progenitor, An explosive to the face would do more than just stun Spider-man which is why Wesker breaks the durability limit. Isaac Clarke is a good replacement.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As Pew Pew Die! is the only thing to receive votes, I will go ahead and post it so as to lockdown its members.

Country - Poetopia

Strategic Reserve - S.P.I.N. Tech

Commander - The Joker (Standard Gear, Portable Cerebro[2C])

Lieutenant - Cyclops (Costume, Muramasa Blade)

• 2 Sages (4 Silencers [1], 2 Portal Guns, 2 UAVs, 2 Bucking Bronco Vigors[2], 2 Goblin Gliders [4])
  • 2 Bullseyes (2 .50 Caliber Rifles with Anti-Armor Ammunition[2], 2 Goblin Gliders)
  • 2 Daredevils (Billy Clubs, 2 Sets of Throwing Blades [1], 2 Goblin Gliders)
  • 6 Banes (6 .50 Caliber Rifles with Anti-Armor Ammunition, 12 AA-12 Shotguns [1])

Lieutenant - Mystique (Sniper Rifle, Dual Pistols, Portal Gun, 1 AC-130 Strike

• 6 Daredevils (Billy Clubs, 6 Charge Vigors [2], 6 Sets of Throwing Blades, 6 Spiderwalking Boots[2])
  • 6 Bullseyes (6 Sets of Trick Boomerangs[3], 6 Spiderwalking Boots)

Lieutenant - Green Goblin (616) (Goblin Glider, Goblin Suit, Bag of Tricks, Portal Gun, 2 UAVs, 3 Sentry Turrets)

• 2 Sages (4 Silencers, 2 UAVs, 2 Longfall Boots)
  • 2 Bullseyes (2 .50 Caliber Rifles with Anti-Armor Ammunition, 2 Longfall Boots)
  • 2 Daredevils (Billy Clubs, 2 Bucking Bronco Vigors, 2 Sets of Throwing Blades, 2 Longfall Boots)
  • 6 Banes (6 Miniguns[2], 6 Longfall Boots)

Lieutenant - Green Goblin (Spider-man Animated Series) (Goblin Glider, Goblin Suit, Super Goblin Glider, Bag of Tricks, Portal Gun, 2 UAVs, 3 Sentry Turrets)

• 2 Bullseyes (2 .50 Caliber Rifles with Anti-Armor Ammunition, 2 Longfall Boots)
  • 2 Daredevils (Billy Clubs, 2 Bucking Bronco Vigors, 2 Sets of Throwing Blades, 2 Longfall Boots)
  • 6 Banes (6 Miniguns, 6 Longfall Boots)

Aperture Science Crate [2C]

Strike Package Bravo [1C]

Like every team here, it is just as open to scrutiny so if you feel something is in breach feel free to bring it up. Sage will obviously be from the period when she had shutoff her telepathy. This team features the robust things that can be done with the system. If @jokergeist wants to enter I'll give him the Joker and go with an alternate. After Signups are done, I'll post Rolling Thunder.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#118  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@diredrill:

@diredrill said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Looking good so far, couple of things.

Pre Viszla has Beskar armor?

How fast is Ulic? Force users worry me. Same with Jax.

How is Kurumo for speed?

Cad seems fine.

Who else you want for infantry?

He has durasteel armor IIRC.

I would say Ulic is below Spider-Man's level . His best speed feats are deflecting blaster bolts and making after images with his lightsaber. As for Jax the best thing I can remember is deflecting multiple blaster bolts.

Kurumo has dodged bullets before, that is the best speed feat I remember from her here is the feat:

Cool

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Durasteel is fine.

Just be aware tat both Ulic and Jax can be DQed in match if you present anything that puts them over. Same for Kurumo.

So now you just have to finish the team but looks good so far.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As Pew Pew Die! is the only thing to receive votes, I will go ahead and post it so as to lockdown its members.

Country - Poetopia

Strategic Reserve - S.P.I.N. Tech

Commander - The Joker (Standard Gear, Portable Cerebro[2C])

Lieutenant - Cyclops (Costume, Muramasa Blade)

• 2 Sages (4 Silencers [1], 2 Portal Guns, 2 UAVs, 2 Bucking Bronco Vigors[2], 2 Goblin Gliders [4])
  • 2 Bullseyes (2 .50 Caliber Rifles with Anti-Armor Ammunition[2], 2 Goblin Gliders)
  • 2 Daredevils (Billy Clubs, 2 Sets of Throwing Blades [1], 2 Goblin Gliders)
  • 6 Banes (6 .50 Caliber Rifles with Anti-Armor Ammunition, 12 AA-12 Shotguns [1])

Lieutenant - Mystique (Sniper Rifle, Dual Pistols, Portal Gun, 1 AC-130 Strike

• 6 Daredevils (Billy Clubs, 6 Charge Vigors [2], 6 Sets of Throwing Blades, 6 Spiderwalking Boots[2])
  • 6 Bullseyes (6 Sets of Trick Boomerangs[3], 6 Spiderwalking Boots)

Lieutenant - Green Goblin (616) (Goblin Glider, Goblin Suit, Bag of Tricks, Portal Gun, 2 UAVs, 3 Sentry Turrets)

• 6 Banes (6 Miniguns[2], 6 Longfall Boots)

Lieutenant - Green Goblin (Spider-man Animated Series) (Goblin Glider, Goblin Suit, Super Goblin Glider, Bag of Tricks, Portal Gun, 2 UAVs, 3 Sentry Turrets)

• 6 Banes (6 Miniguns, 6 Longfall Boots)

Aperture Science Crate [2C]

Strike Package Bravo [1C]

Like every team here, it is just as open to scrutiny so if you feel something is in breach feel free to bring it up. Sage will obviously be from the period when she had shutoff her telepathy. This team features the robust things that can be done with the system. If @jokergeist wants to enter I'll give him the Joker and go with an alternate. After Signups are done, I'll post Rolling Thunder.

Um...ok, isn't Cyclops at least mountain busting level? And doesn't Sage+Cyclops make him break any limits? Also when did he have the muramasa blade? (actual question, not scrutiny)

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By MasterMouse

@diredrill You have eighteen banes..lol did you mess up a bit or are we allowed to do this?

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Cyclops cannot bust a mountain. He can slowly dig through a mountain over time but by no means could he simply bust an entire mountain and walk away unscathed. For instance, the one feat that has him pushing through a mountain, knocked him unconscious. Another high end feat, caused him to lose control of his powers. Fact is, using that level of power leaves Cyclops completely useless. Even then, he has to take off his visor to reach his max power and he will be unable to that here but I see now that I did not list that, good catch.

How does Sage and Cyclops make him break any limits? Sage is without telepathy here. When Elias Bogan threatened to take her over mentally she shut off her telepathy and that is the Sage I am using.

Wolverine entrusted Cyclops with the Muramasa after he got it because he knew that if he needed someone to kill him, Cyclops would do it. Cyclops' stupidity is actually the reason why Daken was able to get the Muramasa.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastermouse: As long as the total infantry adds up to 48 you can have as many of one character as you so desire. I have 18 Banes, 6 Sages, 12 Daredevils, and 12 Bullseyes which adds up to 48. You also don't have to have 4 infantry types.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: I see where you're coming from, definitely. I'd just like to point out that there are several people here that would break that durability level. Examples being Sabretooth, Wolverine, Deathstroke. Wolverine has taken concussive blasts to the face by Cyclops that have torn half of his face off to show a skull, and he's still fought on. Sabretooth has tanked leaping through a barrier that was strong enough and designed to stand against a charging elephant, and kept going. An explosion to the face phases Wesker, for certain, but It's the same as the aforementioned, he has a healing factor that works in his favor. He's been stabbed, shot, impaled by a Tyrant, etc. Just going through some of the teams, there are definitely characters that could be argued that could even take Wesker 1-on-1. I really don't think that Wesker goes against any rules or is more than any of the characters I've mentioned, but I'd like your opinion.

Otherwise, my team so far is C.M. Kruger, Winter Soldier, Isaac Clarke, and Mister X, with wanting Wesker as my commander, is that all approved?

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Oh wait, we're allowed to divide our infantry up? Crap, I'm gonna do that, I've got classes soon so I can't right not but please don't start before I do some swapping haha

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: I suppose I was a bit vague there. I've edited the OP to include that. Most teams aren't complete yet so you have time.

@progenitor: That seems to be a reasonable counter argument. I'll allow him but he could still be potentially DQed if there are feats that put him above limits.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By progenitorigin

@diredrill: That sounds reasonable to me, I'm not looking to go against the rules. So, with all of the enhancements I bought for the Commander/Lieutenants, and gear for the infantry, is my team of Albert Wesker, C.M. Kruger, Mister X, Isaac Clarke, and Winter Soldier approved?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops blast against individuals is a terrible measuring stick as it's effect against people varies wildly.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: I don't see where that has been done. Are you arguing for the inclusion or exclusion of Cyclops? Are you going to throw down a team?

@progenitor: Pretty much yeah, unless you want to make changes. Is something wrong with the information listed in the OP?

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: When it comes to an example of the effects of it melting half of someone's face from their skull, and that person continuing to fight on, I would deduce that a fine measuring stick to the topic. Can Cyclops use the visor to intensify or weaken the concussive blast? Sure, but during that particular scuffle with Wolverine, I don't recall holding back being an issue.

No Caption Provided

Anything else to add? I'm really trying to get my team set here.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: Not Cykes blasts, Weskers durability. Wolverine shouldn't be capable of shriugging off an rpg, it would down him if even just for a few moments.

The most important question is did he shrug off an rpg in gameplay or during an in game scene? and do you have a link?

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By progenitorigin

@diredrill: Everything seems fine to me, bro. This would be the newly changed team set-up, if you could replace what it shows for my team on the front page with this.

Spawnicopia.

Commander - Albert Wesker (Mandarin Disintigration Beam ring).

Lieutenant - Mister X (Mandarin Flame Blast ring).

Infantry - Crossbones. (6 Fett Jet Packs with Rocket, 12 Sets of Vibranium Gauntlets and Greaves).

Lieutenant - Isaac Clarke (Mandarin Electro Blast ring).

Infantry - Liquid Snake. (12 50 Calibre Rifles with Anti-Armor Ammunition, 12 Riot Shields with Strobe).

Lieutenant - C.M. Kruger (Mandarin Impact Beam ring). http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Agent_Kruger

Infantry - Snake Plissken (12 DC-17 Blaster Rifles with Optional Sniper Rifle Attachment, 6 Fully Upgraded Sentries (TF2).

Lieutenant - Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier.)

Infantry - Judge Dredd (12 Miniguns,12 Sets of Grenades - 2 Frag, 2 Incendiary, 1 Smoke, 1 Flashbang)

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Dextersinister

@progenitor: As I said they take great liberties, Cykes blast has knocked back Sentinels and sent much heavier characters flying so it should have sent Wolverine flying but it only took off the skin but then before that fight Cyke did exhaust himself unleashing a full blast against the super sentinel.

For Wolverine having his skin taken off is really only superficial, if he was caught in an rpg explosion there is no reason it wouldn't take chunks off his arms and legs. Not saying other characters within the limits can't do better so can I have a link to him taking an rpg hit.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By progenitorigin

@diredrill: Not Cykes blasts, Weskers durability. Wolverine shouldn't be capable of shriugging off an rpg, it would down him if even just for a few moments.

The most important question is did he shrug off an rpg in gameplay or during an in game scene? and do you have a link?

The RPG implement was put into the game in order to allow the player to actually stand a chance. Seeing as Wesker's speed allows him to avoid conventional firearms fairly well, they allowed in gameplay shutting the lights off so it would be pitch black, making it difficult for Wesker to see while hunting for the player. When firing a rocket at Wesker, a small cutscene is shown where Chris Redfield (or Sheva, w/e you choose to play as) will attempt to grab Wesker and immobilize him, being tossed away shortly after. So, as part of the story, Wesker was able to catch RPG's which were fired at him, and when they exploded, he was noticeably phased, falling to one knee and needing time to recover. There was no "shrugging off." I don't even know how that rumor got around.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Sure. I don't know what you expect to see from it other than what I just said, but here ya go.

Loading Video...

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@progenitor: That took place during gameplay and I take gameplay durability feats with a massive pinch of salt so for better or worse I'm not sure if he can tank an rpg so he seems ok.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Gameplay canon to the storyline leading straight into a cutscene, PIS as it may have been later on with the serum, but regardless of such, he has durability that could somewhat be compared to Deathstroke's (seeing as he's tanked hits from Aquaman and Wonder Woman), but I see absolutely nothing wrong with his durability and healing factor that would put him above Wolverine, or Sabretooth. I wouldn't have chosen him if I thought he was against the rules.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Dextersinister

@progenitor: It's nothing to do with PIS. Gameplay puts mechanics ahead of in world workings, Nathan Drake can tank machine guns and heal wounds but is at someones mercy when a gun is pointed at him and in this case Wesker needs a fixed amount of rpgs that hurt him and shows no physical scarring because that would require of detail that is incredibly rare in games but feels the need to dodge handguns when in a cutscene.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister:

Having watched the footage again, it doesn't appear as though Wesker breaches any limits. Thanks for clarifying.

@progenitor:

Team updated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@diredrill: Commander: Captain America

Lieutenants:

1. Ninjak (Current)
  2. Bloodshot
  3. Starlord
  4. Marcus Fenix

Command Options:

Jokers Kitchen Sink

Mobile Cerebro

Infantry:

1. Ninjak (Classic)
  2. Gear (Gears of War)
  3. Rocket Raccoon
  4. Bernadette Mataki (Gears of War)

Tactical Options:

Anti-Metal Ammunition for 12 People x2

12 Sets of Grenades (2 Frag, 2 Incendiary, 1 Smoke, 1 Flashbang) x2

1 AC-130 Strike x2

Country - K4tzlyv4nia

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

Spawnicopia*TAKEN*

• Leader- God_Spawn
  • Strategic Reserve - Adamantium Melee Weapons
  • Location – 1

K4tzlyv4nia

• Leader - K4tzm4n
  • Strategic Reserve – Anti-Metal Melee Weapons
  • Location – 2

Razztantinople*TAKEN*

• Leader – Razzatazz
  • Strategic Reserve – Nth Metal Harness
  • Location – 3

Poetopia

• Leader – The Poet
  • Strategic Reserve – S.P.I.N. Tech
  • Location – 4

Icaropolis*TAKEN*

• Leader – IcarusFlies
  • Strategic Reserve – Techno-Organic Wings
  • Location – 5

Brazil

• Leader – PikaHyper
  • Strategic Reserve – Invisibility Cloak
  • Location – 6

The Kingdom of the Key*TAKEN*

• Leader – Sora_TheKey
  • Strategic Reserve – Trick Arrows
  • Location – 7

The Republic of the Blackened Heart*TAKEN*

• Leader – JLoneBlackheart
  • Strategic Reserve – Bane's Venom
  • Location – 8

Öesel Empire

• Leader – KillerZ
  • Strategic Reserve – Webshooters

Vancecouver

• Leader – Vance Astro
  • Strategic Reserve – Carbonadium Melee Weapons

New Jeanland*TAKEN*

• Leader – Mercy_
  • Strategic Reserve – Joker Venom

Deranged District*TAKEN*

• Leader – Deranged Midget
  • Strategic Reserve – Vibranium Armor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: I recommend changing the thread title to 4 spots left, nothing like limited product to bring the rubes running.

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: No problem :D
You may want to edit your post to include the country so Diredrill can see it

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: As for gear, Albert Wesker carries an S&W M500 magnum, along with a Samurai Edge pistol, and a syringe of Uroboros. Winter Soldier utilizes his Domino mask, the technoprosthetic arm, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Nick Fury special handgun, a military sniper rifle, a combat knife, an assault rifle, and various types of grenades. Agent C.M. Kruger uses a military-grade, next-gen Exosuit, along with various combat knives and timed explosives, along with a katana. Isaac Clarke wears an Advanced Suit, uses a plasma cutter, a javelin gun, the Tesla Enervator, and Detonators (sensor beam explosive).

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

Who is Ninjak? A Ninja I assume. Also what separates Classic from Current Ninjak?

Which version of Starlord are you using?

I'll need more information on your Gears of War characters as well.

Rocket Raccoon is an interesting choice for infantry. I look forward to seeing how you use him.

Now who gets what equipment? Remember you need to assign the Mobile Cerebro to a character.

@dextersinister:

There are technically 15 spots left but I may end up doing that anyways to drum up people.

@mastermouse: Thanks for posting that but 2 people can occupy the same country. Also, I took one of the Poetopia spots, I have just forgotten to put myself in the OP, lol.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill so can I replace my hawkeye infrantry with more Bullseyes?

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Sure, you could make all your infantry Bullseye if you so desire.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: Omg.. my whole post just deleted itself. Wow.

Ninjak is a peak human British Ninja/MI5 Operative. Classic was his 90s run, current is his version in the Valiant reboot.

Current Starlord.

Right.. I honestly don't have the effort to link every single wiki again, but I'll give you the basic run down on my Gears characters.

The standard COG gear is a peak human soldier, and will have the following on him:

Mark 2 Lancer Assault Rifle - Nothing special, just an assault rifle with a chainsaw bayonet

Gnasher Shotgun - 8 round, 12 gauge, lever action shotgun.

MX8 Snub Pistol - just a lil pistol

Smoke grenades and Bolo(Frag) grenades - two of each

COG armor - gives the user protection from bullet fire, but a high enough caliber rifle will injure and kill a gear with sustained fire.

Bernadette will have all of this, except from the Gnasher - instead she'll have a Longshot Sniper Rifle, which is just a single shot sniper.

As for equipment, how does it work exactly? Do the command ones apply to everyone or just one platoon? Are the tactical ones interchangeable or do you just assign them to a platoon and they're stuck with it?