Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By monkeybundle

All are Bloodlusted

Restrictions: None

No edo for itachi, eos versions of kakashi and sasuke, and Kars starts out in his final form.

Who wins this Battle?

(if you think someone solos, please explain why instead of itachi solos yata mirror gg)

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakaahi can dispatch Jotaro, Itachi can handle Dio, and Sasuke can deal with Kars.

Sasuke can face two of these guys by himself and win, he can chibaku tensei the immortal one and vampire guy.

monkeybundle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh, i think jjba team would win probably because i see no way how the other team is countering timestop, and im pretty jotaros stand is enough to fight kakashi. Itachi and dio would be a good fight, but dios pretty op and itachi cant keep up with dio due to his poor stamina, but for kars, sasuke will take the win Barely

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You thought it was Itachi, but it was me: DIO!!

monkeybundle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: LOL, but in all seriousness, itachi would win against part 1 dio, but part 3 dio would destroy itachi, the only one who has a chance on team sharringan would probably be sasuke, but overall, team jjba

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Effortless curbstomp.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are some of Dio, Jotaro, and Kars best feats?

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jojos characters are haxed....But the gap in dc is insane.

1 ps slash could end it all and kars would get a chibaku tensei gg.

Though as I've already conceded the Jojos characters are broken.

monkeybundle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d: that depends if jotaro does it right away, which he probably would since he's bloodlusted

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kars is a non-factor. His immortality wouldn't save him from Totsuka blade, Kamui or Chibaku tensei.

Jotaro could be a problem due to his Star Platinum's speed and time stop. However he can still be disposed of since he himself is still only peak human in stats, time stop consumes a huge amount of stamina for him and his Star Platinum has to be within two meters reach of the target. So if the team play it smart and keep their distance Jotaro won't be much of an issue.

This leaves us with Dio who can pretty much solo. Not only does his vampire body grant him superhuman stamina, speed and strength (basically negating the disadvantages of a short range stand), but it also grants him high-speed regen and the ability to spam time stop repeatedly, something that he keeps on doing in-character anyway.

monkeybundle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: kars would be able to avoid totsuka blade because he can fly, but chibaku tensei would be tough, and this fight would end up being dio and jotaro the ladt ones left on the battle feild

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Redzkz
No Caption Provided

Two of team 1 members have FTL speed. Time-stop, million of punches, stong enough to crush diamond, time on, GG.

@mudamudamuda:

Kars is a non-factor. His immortality wouldn't save him from Totsuka blade, Kamui or Chibaku tensei.

Manga Kars yes, he is nothing here.

Novels Kars would solo everyone in Naruto.

monkeybundle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: kars would be able to avoid totsuka blade because he can fly, but chibaku tensei would be tough, and this fight would end up being dio and jotaro the ladt ones left on the battle field

Actually, yes he can probably fly out range... But his winged mode is more for long distance travel rather than fighting so I don't think he'd be fast enough.

@redzkz said:

@mudamudamuda:

Manga Kars yes, he is nothing here.

Novels Kars would solo everyone in Naruto.

Oh ? I didn't read any of the novels... what are some of his best feats ?

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda:

Oh ? I didn't read any of the novels... what are some of his best feats ?

No longer a jerk.

Have almost every stands power (including novels only stand, like Killer Queen Requiem)

Destroyed 38 universes just to test his power (using Killer Queen Requiem)

Became universe himself in the end and gained omniscience and omnipotence within... himself I guess is the best word.

monkeybundle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we r talkin manga, jjba team would win but kars would die first

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

@mudamudamuda:

No longer a jerk.

Have almost every stands power (including novels only stand, like Killer Queen Requiem)

Destroyed 38 universes just to test his power (using Killer Queen Requiem)

Became universe himself in the end and gained omniscience and omnipotence within... himself I guess is the best word.

This is hilarious. But I'm more shocked by the underlined part, I just can't imagine that. lol

Anyway :

@redzkz said:

Two of team 1 members have FTL speed. Time-stop, million of punches, stong enough to crush diamond, time on, GG.

I think that it's important to differentiate between the speed of stands such as 'Star Platinum' and 'The World' and the speed of their users such as Jotaro and Dio.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda:

I think that it's important to differentiate between the speed of stands such as 'Star Platinum' and 'The World' and the speed of their users such as Jotaro and Dio.

Stands came out each time their master in danger (like when SP stopped bullet). So if anything would trouble their master they will just stop time to save him.

monkeybundle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If jotaro manages to timestop, he could just use star platinum and punch the shit outta sasuke in his skull, which would just lead to his death

Aenvus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio solos.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

@mudamudamuda:

Stands came out each time their master in danger (like when SP stopped bullet). So if anything would trouble their master they will just stop time to save him.

Yes, that's true. If we are talking about defense, then they should be able to defend their user from most attacks. However offense is a different matter, since Jotaro has to physically cross the distance and get within 2 meters range of his opponents due to SP limited range.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: Alright, enough of this FTL wank....wasn't that just something the fans made up by powerscaling off of that one stand who could reflect off surfaces and polynef(forget the correct spelling of his name) tagging him with his stand(a stand named chariot silver I think) after getting lucky because he was blitzing everywhere he was alot slower? Best "speed" quantifiable feats I've seen without the use if timestop was the one were Jotaro's stand platnium catches a bullet at point blank range with ease.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda:

Yes, that's true. If we are talking about defense, then they should be able to defend their user from most attacks. However offense is a different matter, since Jotaro has to physically cross the distance and get within 2 meters range of his opponents due to SP limited range.

Dio blocked Hierophant Green's attack with his finger. His speed is just fine. It's his durability which is inferior to Naruto characters.

@vintage_spiderman:

Alright, enough of this FTL wank

It's a page from manga's databook... We don't even had to powerscaling stands speed anymore, author did all the job for us.

monkeybundle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By monkeybundle

Actually, his stand is the speed of light, it wasnt made up, its just true facts, nd jotaro and dio would end up having thos fight, kars would put up a fight but die in the process

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

@mudamudamuda:

Dio blocked Hierophant Green's attack with his finger. His speed is just fine. It's his durability which is inferior to Naruto characters.

Notice that I was referring to Jotaro not Dio lol

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@vintage_spiderman:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=18046

Silver Chariot is 76 x the speed of light. Star Platinum is even faster. Note this is combat speed not traverse speed. Stands don't have much traverse speed.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Redzkz

@mudamudamuda:

Notice that I was referring to Jotaro not Dio lol

There is nothing that stops Jotaro from spamming time stops.

He was able to noticed Pucci after all. And use time stops before Pucci's attacks. His reactions are fine for this fight.

Maybe even too good actually.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@redzkz said:

@mudamudamuda:

There is nothing that stops Jotaro from spamming time stops.

He was able to noticed Pucci after all. And use time stops before Pucci's attacks.

His lack of stamina does. He couldn't do it to escape Killer Queen's sheer heart attack.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: From powerscaling or feats? Link isn't working for me. If so what feat did the Calc's use to legitamize this FTL speed?

Edit: databooks okay

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

monkeybundle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The databook pretty much confirmed it so.....

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By pern

@vintage_spiderman:

No Caption Provided

First I'm going to try to get the height of Silver Chariot's head. According to the JJBA wiki, Polnareff is 1.85 m tall. Getting the size of his head as a proportion of his height, I'm going to say that he is 6.1 heads tall, the mean value of the proportions given for manga characters in the Wikipedia article. The reason for this being that, while he is hardly a moeblob or typical manga-style character, his head is rather... oddly shaped, and pretty tall. So I figured this would make sense. That makes the height of his head 30.32786885 cm.

Here is a scan of Polnareff and and Silver Chariot together, where I scaled the size of Silver Chariot's head (with Polnareff's head I went from his chin to an area in his hair parallel to the highest visible skin in his head, due to his widow's peak. For SC I scaled from the chin of its armor to the top of one of the points on its helmet):

No Caption Provided

The height of Silver Chariot's head is thus 31.80656161 cm.

In the first scan, he is blocking all of the beams with one arm (the sword arm), by moving it in a semicircular pattern and adjusting his hand to position the sword to block each beam. It's hard to exactly tell how close the beams are to him when they get blocked, but I think the maximum distance they could have be from each other, in terms of distance traveled before being blocked, is 1 cm, as anything higher would be noticeable. So all of these blocks would have occurred in at most the time it takes light to cross 1 cm, or 3.33564095e-11 seconds.

To find the distance Silver Chariot's arm moved, I measured the visible length of its forearm, and I will treat his arm movement distance as a percentage of the circumference of a circle with that distance as the radius (this will be a slight lowball as the overall path his arm seems to be moving in looks slightly wider than that, though).

Silver Chariot head height = 31.80656161 cm

Silver chariot forearm length = 33.69906679 cm

Circumference of circle = 2.117374813 m

Now to find the angle. Using the angle measurement tool in GIMP, I got 129.82 degrees.

129.82/360 = 0.3606111111

0.3606111111 * 2.117374813 = 0.763548884 m.

This makes the speed of Silver Chariot's arm 76.3548884c.

Yeah there's also the datebook which stated that all Class A stands were FTL, but we also have definite mathematical proof on panel to prove it.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: Heh.....delayed izanagi resurrects them 3 hours later.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol calcs

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By pern
JellyDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Team 2 would win (sadly) because Jojo's characters were written intelligently and were meant to have weaknesses so they could put up great fights (not like olol I sharingan you 1-hit KO) while most Naruto chars are OP as hell.

monkeybundle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think jotaro and dio could handel this since the know how to end fights quick, and if dio gets itachi, hes just gonna be a minon

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: That doesn't make them any more legit now does it ?

monkeybundle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would stands break u out of genjutsu? Just wondering

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monkeybundle: No, but can anyone on team 2 cast genjutsu while time is frozen?

monkeybundle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: i was asking hoping that the stands could. But yea gen jutsu isnt woking against multiple time stops, and when dio and jotaro gets close, its over for team 2

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke can teleport Jotaro into his chidori

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team 1 curbstomp.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d: Two time stop users. Nice try though.

monkeybundle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By monkeybundle

@pern: yea pretty much, teleportation aint doing nothin with timestop

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 b&^%hslaps Team 2.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just saying, 2 people on team 1 are FTL.

monkeybundle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea kars isnt even needed

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Just saying, 2 people on team 1 are FTL.

They hit at FTL speed but don't move at FTL speeds.