• 66 results
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Lance Bastro
@OmegaDynasty: ken can always shoot energy beams since 1986... hold on.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Lance Bastro

watch this fight.... ken's aura was so powerful.... check out the earth shake... 

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Lance Bastro said:
watch this fight.... ken's aura was so powerful.... check out the earth shake... 

Oh yeah, thats right I got this on VHS.
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#54  Edited By Nerx
@Lance Bastro: seems like its only a cosmetic effect, like them battle auras in dbz and he can be damaged in the charge up
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Nerx said:
@Lance Bastro: seems like its only a cosmetic effect, like them battle auras in dbz and he can be damaged in the charge up
I did see some tornadoes in the background. So it looks like it affects weather, or just generates them through energy. 
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#56  Edited By Nerx
@OmegaDynasty: It didn't kill the guards directly
RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@nerx: Kenshiro can see energy on people, the stands are made the vital force so Kenshiro can see him.
But that did not solve the actual problem of Dio extended powers.

Avatar image for corvasiusattano
CorvasiusAttano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By CorvasiusAttano

Dio more often than not. Assuming this is DIO with his vampire powers AND stand then Ken can hit him all he wants but he'll just regen like straizo. That is assuming he doesn't get frozen both literally or frozen in time.

Ken can also go muso tensei though and bfr him to a place where powers don't work (apparently). So in a situation where Ken is bloodlusted, then it depends on who uses their hax first.

How fast does it take for ken to activate muso tensei?

Also.... Ken can hurt the world...but why can't the world hurt Ken in miso tensei? Stands are intangible beings that can hurt other stands....aka, intangible beings?

hmsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In pure speed, Ken surpasses Dio, I think. Ken is fast enough to create after-image against Raoh's eye sight. But of course, Dio's time stop makes the whole speed thing meaningless.

The question is, can Dio get past Ken's Musou Tensei? Sure, Dio can stop time, but stopping time is meaningless to someone intangible. And Dio can't stop time indefinitely (and requires recharge before using again). In Musou Tensei, Ken can attack his opponents, but Ken is intangible against all opponent's attacks (don't ask me the science behind it, since it's anime/manga). And unlike Dio's time stop, Ken can maintain his Musou Tensei as long as he wants. And while Dio can regenerate, but he won't be able to regenerate after being reduced to ashes (which Ken is very good at). And as pointed out by DB, Ken won't be able to harm The World stand, as Ken is not a stand user, but Ken can just ignore The World and go straight for Dio by using his intangibility.

Even without Musou Tensei, I'm not sure if Dio can actually harm someone as durable as Ken. Sure, Dio can freeze people and everything, but would that even work on someone like prime Kenshiro? The man can tank a concentrated force of falling building. Dio's strength is nowhere near that level (he can throw a steamroller, which is something that nameless faceless mooks can do in Hokuto universe), and he has no way to get past Ken's durability.

Dio has more varieties of skills, but I don't think any of those skills would work on Ken. Even if Dio can somehow get past Ken's durability, there's really nothing Dio can do once Ken goes Musou Tensei (and Ken can do plenty to Dio once Ken is in that state). The only way I see Dio winning is if Dio uses The World before Ken can use Musou Tensei and then going for the immediate kill. But given Dio's ego, Dio is unlikely to go for immediate kill (he likes to torture his opponents), which is plenty of time for Ken to use Musou Tensei. And then it's game over for Dio.

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If this is Composite, then this is a stomp for Dio. If this is Classic, then Kenshiro wins.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Pretty sure Kenshiro stomps unless composite Dio is used

ducksimth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio stomps he was able to block the emerald splash and the thunder cross split attack

Anabeargirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonathancarlton: I think Nuke feats are pretty inconsistent. Being engulfed in radioactive ashes alone already aged and sickened Toki who could fodderize an army of Jagi’s to a great degree.

Anabeargirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Anabeargirl

Ken stomps any Dio that exists lol. Even heavenly Dio’s reality warp wouldn’t work because it has been shown onky decimating fodder level humans while Ken is immortal as he claimed being the successor of Hokuto Shinken he can survive in any situations and seeing that Dio’s power doesn’t extend beyond anything that could be considered a part of the “situations“ Ken spoke of he should have no problem with it.

Satanishki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DIO and for your sanity ignore the guy above me