Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Dio Brando, the vampiric timestopper
Dio Brando, the vampiric timestopper
                                                                                                                                                                               VS.

Alita, the battle angelic cyborg of Mars
 Alita, the battle angelic cyborg of Mars
Battle rules:
  • Takes place at the bridge where Dio died at the hands of Jotaro Kujo at nighttime with a full moon
  • Dios is fully fed of Joestar blood and can use the World, Alita is in her Imaginos body and has her usual gear
  • Battle ends by a KO/Death
For those who don't know what Alita is capable of:
  • She can can create and control plasma (exceeding temperatures of 15,000°C), through the use of electromagnetic manipulation
  • By using her accelerator Alita's brain clock speed is able to function 150 times faster than normal also while in the accelerated state
  • Her brain nano-mode does not require oxygen, changing her perception of time, allowing her to think, move and react in mere milliseconds
  • Recently after acquiring her new body, she can reconstruct herself from nothing
  • Even though she's a cyborg, she can still use chi, which in turn, allows her to know what an opponent will do before they make the move
  • She can produce high-frequency vibration attacks powerful enough to break steel
  • She is so fast that she was able to dodge grind cutters which moves 3-4 times the speed of sound effortlessly
http://battleangel.wikia.com/wiki/Alita for more info on her.

I wanna say Dio, but Alita is one tough girl to fight. What do you guys think?
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Nerx
@saiyan_earthling said:

• Recently after acquiring her new body, she can reconstruct herself from nothing, WTF man?
sounds like a spite thread
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By saiyan_earthling
@Nerx said:
@saiyan_earthling said:

• Recently after acquiring her new body, she can reconstruct herself from nothing, WTF man?
That depends on how you think this fight will go. I mean with Dio's vampiric abilities and The World's FTL and time freezing attacks, this may be a tough battle to decide. Also not to mention, the only thing that can hurt a stand would be another stand.
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nerx
@saiyan_earthling said:
@Nerx said:
@saiyan_earthling said:

That depends on how you think this fight will go. I mean with Dio's vampiric abilities and The World's FTL and time freezing attacks, this may be a tough battle to decide. Also not to mention, the only thing that can hurt a standwould be another stand.
You can always just hit dio to kill him, I just don't know how he will defend against plasma and I need some info on her durability
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By saiyan_earthling
@Nerx said:
@saiyan_earthling said:
@Nerx said:
@saiyan_earthling said:

That depends on how you think this fight will go. I mean with Dio's vampiric abilities and The World's FTL and time freezing attacks, this may be a tough battle to decide. Also not to mention, the only thing that can hurt a standwould be another stand.
You can always just hit dio to kill him, I just don't know how he will defend against plasma and I need some info on her durability
No, the only way to kiil Dio is by putting him in sunlight. His regeneration makes him very difficult to kill. Hitting him in the head would only just temporarily weaken him. He's got The World's time stopping ability for him to move out of harm's way and in for the kill. Alita's durability is currently a multi city block level, but I doubt it's gonna save her once Dio freezes time and blasts her head with his metal cutting liquid beams.
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nerx
@saiyan_earthling: But her regen as you mentioned is one helluva bitch