No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Team Arrow both rounds. They might not always win their fights, but they are above cannon fodder

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Round 1:They shoot them.

Round 2: Diggle beats them down after Roy Back flips and gets beat up. :p

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Diggle and Roy.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1- team somewhat easily

R2- harder but still team

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Round 1:They shoot them.

Round 2: Diggle beats them down after Roy Back flips and gets beat up. :p

Easily the best answer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Is this before or after arsenal does a backflip and knocks himself out? XD

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Team Arrow should win this. Diggle should be Arrow level by now. It's really ridiculous how sh*tty of a fighter he is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Are you serious? Not even a complete season ago, he was getting manhandled by Ravager, and Sara was stalemating her. Oliver should be a good deal above Sara.

lol arrow level.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 rogueshadow  Moderator

@thehunter: Diggle has been training with Ollie and Sara for two and a half years, he already had years of military experience to build from. Ollie went from a noob to his current level in 5 years, Thea to her level in a few months, same with Roy, yet Diggle is still just an okay fighter, that makes sense to you?

Diggle should have been better than he was by the time he fought Ravager in last season's finale as well. He's barely developed any skill since episode one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: It is irrelevant how many years he's been training if he doesn't have any showings of great improvements. In fact, maybe if he really didn't have any feats, I might get that, but he did, and he already kind of flushed that possibility down the toilet when he was wrecked by Ravager.

Your examples make these characters geniuses, that shouldn't necessarily apply to everyone.

Sure, what showing does he have proving that? There hasn't been any on-screen training between him and Oliver at all since then iirc, Oliver has only been training Roy, and Diggle's showings definitely don't push him up that far, scaling-wise.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@thehunter: You aren't getting the point. Diggle doesn't have good feats, I agree; that's the problem. He's been training for years with Ollie, he should have, otherwise he's just incredibly useless.

Yes, they are innately talented, the point is, having Diggle not be makes him seems like such a joke by comparison when he's there with his little peashooter it's really demeaning to his character, since he's awesome, this bothers me. When Laurel gets better than him it's going to be painful to watch, he seems like such a chump.

Ollie and Diggle trained all throughout seasons one and two IIRC. I don't recall if they have in this season, haven't been paying a great deal of attention to it tbh.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow said:

@thehunter: You aren't getting the point. Diggle doesn't have good feats, I agree; that's the problem. He's been training for years with Ollie, he should have, otherwise he's just incredibly useless.

Yes, they are innately talented, the point is, having Diggle not be makes him seems like such a joke by comparison when he's there with his little peashooter it's really demeaning to his character, since he's awesome, this bothers me. When Laurel gets better than him it's going to be painful to watch, he seems like such a chump.

Ollie and Diggle trained all throughout seasons one and two IIRC. I don't recall if they have in this season, haven't been paying a great deal of attention to it tbh.

Laurel is supposed to get better than him, heck, though unlikely, she might even be better than Ollie in a few more seasons. Though, I agree, he deserves more than that kind of treatment.

Sadly that's the way it is, stronger characters are showing up now, not too long from now he'd probably just leave the show and be Green Lantern or something, lol.

That's what I'm saying, there hasn't been any implication that he's gotten better since season 2, and by the end of season 2, he showed us that Canary was at least a step above him, and Sara should be a good deal below Oliver with his gear.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diggle had a very solid showing against brick. He was holding his own. Round one diggle could win himself and round two him and arsenal take it

Fortee86Gransz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: lmao gud one...

I have to go for the cannon fodder...?

The ninja canon fodder not arrow cannon fodder.