blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

VS 

For my next of battles, Diego from Ice Age and Kovu from Lion King take on Marty and Melman from Madagascar! 

Diego fights Marty. 

Kovu fights Melman. 

Both duos have prepped well and morals apply.  

Fight takes place inside the old Temple Of Zeus in modern day Athens. 

Which duo wins? The carnivorous cats or the hoofed herbivores?  
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By PikminMania
@blackdemon: Don't make crappy threads like this... it is obvious the herbivores win

JK carnivores STOMP
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Superskrull86

The carnivores vs a giraffe and a zebra.
Bloodfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Bloodfury

Isn't Melman a whole giraffe full of health problems? I would even say that a determined healthy giraffe is only stopped by a hippo, a rhino or a elephant in the savannah, but Melman is a HEALTH PROBLEM giraffe. It is different.

About Marty, he is a zebra who is always happy, and who has spent his entire life in a zoo; A zebra is sure to be strong, but Marty is a captive zebra, not a wild zebra that would be determined to fight. A captive zebra knows ABSOLUTELY on NOT how to fight. It would just try to flee and STILL it would get catch.

Kovu is a grown, healthy (at least I believe he's healthy) and a WILD animal. What problems would he have in hunting two zoo animals; one that is full of health problems, and another a zebra who has never had experience in a fight, a captive zebra? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Madagascar, it's my biggest favorite animation of all time along with Ice Age (oh, Diego is probably here too), but this match is simply not fair. I would say Alex would have the biggest chance of all the Madagascar group as he has already spent a day in the wild. He was all berserker and making the fossas (Cryptoprocta Ferox) almost spit their hearts out of their mouths of fear. Do you guys remember or not of this scene? The whole group spent a day in the wild, but I just saw no part where they had to fight, or if they had in other life or death situations similar to Alex's. Unfair match...

If this is Ice Age Diego (picture isn't opening here) man, a Smilodon is used to hunting mammoths and other Smilodons... Even the healthiest and wildest giraffe in the world, along with the healthiest and wildest zebra of the world, would be no match for a Smilodon.... And Marty and Melman aren't exactly examples of this, right? UNFAIR match.....