Once I believe. I think it was Cosmic Spiderman
#4 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

He beat him with Cap once sorry this all i have on me right now

#5 Posted by Kataklysmo (859 posts) - - Show Bio
Lol impressive feat
#6 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and Spiderman and Thing beat Hulk once i remember that

#7 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

i know he easily beat him with the power cosmic but i'm not sure if he beated him his own powers

#8 Posted by kuzman (204 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks guys if you have any more pictures set them hear.

#9 Posted by Kataklysmo (859 posts) - - Show Bio
Once time Classic Hulk got his ass kicked when a Boa strangled him to unconsciousness
#10 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine has beaten the hulk before i'm sure spidey can

#11 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"wolverine has beaten the hulk before i'm sure spidey can "
please,Wolverine lasting more than 2 minutes against Hulk is crap
anyway,Spidey has beaten Hulk before,tought it was as crap as his win against Firelord
link here
http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/spider-manunlimited11.html

#12 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"claws said:
anyway,Spidey has beaten Hulk before,tought it was as crap as his win against Firelord
link here

"
i was just saying..
#13 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"Matezoide said:
"claws said:
link here

"
i was just saying..
"
and i was just giving my opnion.
anyway i just posted the answer for Kuzman's question
#14 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

and he threw an truck at him and it knocked hulk out...find that kinda hard to believe

#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man was able to fight against the Hulk through out several pages. I can't remember the outcome of the fight, though. The U.S. Army assisted him too, I think.

#16 Posted by Kataklysmo (859 posts) - - Show Bio
I do remember Hulk destroying an asteroid twice of Earth's size with mere fists.
#17 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"and he threw an truck at him and it knocked hulk out...find that kinda hard to believe"
agree,also if you read it,Electro says that was the only way the fight could end and that Hulk shouldnt ever beat Spider-Man

lol
#18 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Spidey's beaten Hulk a few times before.

Kataklysmo
said:
I do remember Hulk destroying an asteroid twice of Earth's size with mere fists.
No.
#19 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
Kataklysmo said:
"I do remember Hulk destroying an asteroid twice of Earth's size with mere fists."
he had help from some machine that says on the scan

#20 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"claws said:
"and he threw an truck at him and it knocked hulk out...find that kinda hard to believe"
agree,also if you read it,Electro says that was the only way the fight could end and that Hulk shouldnt ever beat Spider-Man

lol
"

lol..his own enemy bet on him?...i would of thought that he would of bet on the hulk
#21 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"Kataklysmo said:
"I do remember Hulk destroying an asteroid twice of Earth's size with mere fists."

"
it is because he cant fly,Hulk couldnt jump so high to hit the asteroid so he used the rockets to enable him to fly
#22 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a feat of durability. They used Hulk as a bullet, propelling him fast enough to shatter the asteroid.

#23 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"claws said:
"Kataklysmo said:

"
it is because he cant fly,Hulk couldnt jump so high to hit the asteroid so he used the rockets to enable him to fly
"
true..
#24 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"It's a feat of durability. They used Hulk as a bullet, propelling him fast enough to shatter the asteroid.
"
maybe,i think it was a bit of both.
#25 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
The Man of Yesteryear said:
It's a feat of durability. They used Hulk as a bullet, propelling him fast enough to shatter the asteroid.
maybe,i think it was a bit of both.
Same here.
#26 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"i know he easily beat him with the power cosmic but i'm not sure if he beated him his own powers"
Yeah they did beat him with there own power you can see the scan i posted they knocked him out cold
#27 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"i know he easily beat him with the power cosmic but i'm not sure if he beated him his own powers"
Yeah they did beat him with there own power you can see the scan i posted they knocked him out cold"

yeah that was PIS
#28 Posted by Kataklysmo (859 posts) - - Show Bio
Who is the guy in the Black Spiderman suit?
#29 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
Kataklysmo said:
"Who is the guy in the Black Spiderman suit?"

he is new i think
#30 Posted by Kataklysmo (859 posts) - - Show Bio
Woah! Black Spiderman is fighting in the rain! There is no rain when cap and Pete fight Hulk. What the heck is going on?!?
#31 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
Kataklysmo said:
"Woah! Black Spiderman is fighting in the rain! There is no rain when cap and Pete fight Hulk. What the heck is going on?!?"
heh,let me explain.
the black suit Spider-Man is Peter Parker actualy,the Cap/Spidey vs Hulk thing is just he remembering
#32 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey fighting rhino took place during back in black and the flashback with spidey/cap vs hulk took place before civil war

#33 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Kataklysmo said:
"Who is the guy in the Black Spiderman suit?"
It's Spider-Man, in his black costume
#34 Posted by Kataklysmo (859 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome thanks guys. And has anyone made a new match so I can post up part 6 of my Arc?

#35 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Kataklysmo said:

"Woah! Black Spiderman is fighting in the rain! There is no rain when cap and Pete fight Hulk. What the heck is going on?!?"

The Black suit is Spiderman but it was cloth not Symbiote if you read Civil war you will see his suit got destroyed once he left Iron-man and the caption in the rain is him fighting Rhino not Hulk it was a flash back of Hulk he was having because he was missing Steve Rogers. So remember in this scan Rhino was after the Civil war and Hulk was before due to Cap being dead OK

acewasp23 said:

"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
Yeah they did beat him with there own power you can see the scan i posted they knocked him out cold"

yeah that was PIS"

No it wasn't PIS Spider-man had been fighting Hulk for hours before Cap came a long and when Cap blocked the Hulk's crushing blow with his shield that gave Spider-man to get his breath back and he is at least 4 times stronger or more of the average human through his Spider strength and Cap has the Super soldier system so he is Super strong they punch in the same place as hard as they can in a weak point on the Hulk and It's devastating So no i don't think it was PIS i just think Spider-man and Captain America reached there limit or close to it and went all out worked together and won the fight

#36 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"

Kataklysmo said:

The Black suit is Spiderman but it was cloth not Symbiote if you read Civil war you will see his suit got destroyed once he left Iron-man and the caption in the rain is him fighting Rhino not Hulk it was a flash back of Hulk he was having because he was missing Steve Rogers. So remember in this scan Rhino was after the Civil war and Hulk was before due to Cap being dead OK

acewasp23 said:

"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:

yeah that was PIS"

No it wasn't PIS Spider-man had been fighting Hulk for hours before Cap came a long and when Cap blocked the Hulk's crushing blow with his shield that gave Spider-man to get his breath back and he is at least 4 times stronger or more of the average human through his Spider strength and Cap has the Super soldier system so he is Super strong they punch in the same place as hard as they can in a weak point on the Hulk and It's devastating So no i don't think it was PIS i just think Spider-man and Captain America reached there limit or close to it and went all out worked together and won the fight

"

can u show the scans?
#37 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"ecsnclr said:
"

Kataklysmo said:

acewasp23 said:

"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:

yeah that was PIS"

"

can u show the scans?"
Of what ??????? i was refering to the scans i just posted
#38 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"ecsnclr said:
"

Kataklysmo said:

acewasp23 said:

"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:

yeah that was PIS"

"

can u show the scans?"
"
oh...ok
#39 Edited by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"ecsnclr said:
"

Kataklysmo said:

acewasp23 said:

"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:

yeah that was PIS"

"

can u show the scans?"
"
oh...ok
"

If you mean weather the Black suit was Cloth then fine

The Suit gets f*cked up by Lady Deathstrike in the last Civil War fight when Cap surrenders and the Symbiote suit never riped unless his by sonics and this Black suit is torn

#40 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

nice scans

#41 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"nice scans"

I have the entire Civil war and many many more Marvel comics on my laptop i can post most scans
#42 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

alright

#43 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"

Kataklysmo said:

acewasp23 said:

"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:

yeah that was PIS"

"
trust me it was PIS. if they were fighting for Hours the Hulk would be to strong for the both of them and there is No way spiderman and Cap would of been able to stand up to him. a crushing blow like that would of also knocked the shield through Capt's arm and into the ground.
capt is at the most a class 1 and spiderman back then was a class 10, savage Hulk started at a class 100 and raises as he gets angry. so 1 to 100 is a big jump and no amount of leverage would be able to hlp CA.

the used Hulk as a Jobber in that comics.
#44 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

just felt like i had to post this
#45 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"

Kataklysmo said:

acewasp23 said:

"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:

yeah that was PIS"

"
trust me it was PIS. if they were fighting for Hours the Hulk would be to strong for the both of them and there is No way spiderman and Cap would of been able to stand up to him. a crushing blow like that would of also knocked the shield through Capt's arm and into the ground.
capt is at the most a class 1 and spiderman back then was a class 10, savage Hulk started at a class 100 and raises as he gets angry. so 1 to 100 is a big jump and no amount of leverage would be able to hlp CA.

the used Hulk as a Jobber in that comics.
"

I'm sure Hulk was stopped from becoming More angry it was a Failed experiment Bruce made to cure himself that is why he was knocked out so i don't think this was PIS
#46 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"
"
the the ultimates. the capt there is a lit different from the norm 616 Steve rogers. 
the super solder formula actually  gives him superhuman strength and not peak human. and aside form that Ultimate Steve is a lot more vicious a fighter. earlier in that comic he threw Bruce out of a Helicopter to get him to trance form into the hulk.   
#47 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"claws said:
"
"
the the ultimates. the capt there is a lit different from the norm 616 Steve rogers. 
the super solder formula actually  gives him superhuman strength and not peak human. and aside form that Ultimate Steve is a lot more vicious a fighter. earlier in that comic he threw Bruce out of a Helicopter to get him to trance form into the hulk.   
"

no wander why
#48 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"
"

The kicked in the nuts part was funny but i can do better LOL

Deadpool kicks Cap in the balls
#49 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#50 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
kk i gues i have to through these out there.

Savage Hulk stomping a mud hole in Thor. Thor is a lot more powerfull and stronger than Capt America and Spiderman... by alot. 

and as for spiderman, Not sure how he lasted an hour with the Hulk.

ecsnclr
said:
"I'm sure Hulk was stopped from becoming More angry it was a Failed experiment Bruce made to cure himself that is why he was knocked out so i don't think this was PIS"
LoL what is the meanig of PIS? are you sure you know?