Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

No morals?

Lol, poor Dick.

Connor is one of DC's best hand-to-hand fighters, not to mention his marksmanship skills, with no-morals there will be another "death in the family" if you know what i mean.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Connor. He was holding his against Shiva.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Connor stomps.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Connor.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason Todd oneshotted Shiva and Dick beat Jason in BftC.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DarthManhunter

Probably Conner.

ThoughtRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@nefarious said:

I see.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nefarious said:

That was in the new 52. Lady shiva doesn't really have skill feats.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And another Robin bites the dust...

Domrivs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wing dings!!! Nightwing easily

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@nefarious said:

That was in the new 52. Lady shiva doesn't really have skill feats.

Batman's history didn't change in the N52

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People don't think Nightwing stands a chance, even with gear?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman's history didn't change in the N52

Damn it Nick.........Well Jason one shotting shiva is PIS if we are counting shivas stalemate with batman.....

Anyways Connor also stomped the bamboo monkey who was stomping Dick, and he beat the silver monkey who is suppose to be better than the bamboo monkey. Not to mention in the same showing Connor fought shiva nightwing did poorly. So Connor wins off of consistency....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#18 vance_astro  Moderator

Does Conner Hawke exist in the New 52?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he does on Earth 2 but I don't know if he's done anything.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 vance_astro  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

@vance_astro said:

So is Earth-2 where they put alternate versions of characters that used to exist in Earth Prime?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@vance_astro said:

So is Earth-2 where they put alternate versions of characters that used to exist in Earth Prime?

I have no idea. I haven't read earth 2.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dick

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Maybe stalemate

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

could go either way

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Damn it Nick.........Well Jason one shotting shiva is PIS if we are counting shivas stalemate with batman.....

Except for the fact that N52 Jason apparently defeated Batman, until he was fended off by -- guess who -- NIGHTWING. So Jason is consistently superior to characters in Shiva and Batman's tier, and Nightwing is consistently superior to him.

Anyways Connor also stomped the bamboo monkey who was stomping Dick, and he beat the silver monkey who is suppose to be better than the bamboo monkey. Not to mention in the same showing Connor fought shiva nightwing did poorly. So Connor wins off of consistency....

Nightwing is still young and he's constantly improving. He hasn't reached his prime yet like Batman has, over the years he just gets better. Those old showings don't mean anything considering, in present times, he's become better. I mean if you wanna talk feats, do you really think Connor could stalemate Deathstroke like Dick did? Deathstroke is consistently portrayed as a tier above the likes of Batman, same as Jason, and the latter was beaten by Dick twice while the former could only manage a stalemate, and even complimented Dick's improvement in the same fight.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Connor hawke is the greatest myth of dc hand to hand fighters well actually the second greatest behind drakon...... His best feat is stalemating shiva and stalemating dragon(which wasn't cannon)... Grayson is better on feats alone.....

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@vance_astro said:

Yes. It has Hawkgirl, Jay Garrick, Dr. fate, Connor, and pretty much the Justice Society and all the non-main characters.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Except for the fact that N52 Jason apparently defeated Batman, until he was fended off by -- guess who -- NIGHTWING. So Jason is consistently superior to characters in Shiva and Batman's tier, and Nightwing is consistently superior to him.

Nightwing is still young and he's constantly improving. He hasn't reached his prime yet like Batman has, over the years he just gets better. Those old showings don't mean anything considering, in present times, he's become better. I mean if you wanna talk feats, do you really think Connor could stalemate Deathstroke like Dick did? Deathstroke is consistently portrayed as a tier above the likes of Batman, same as Jason, and the latter was beaten by Dick twice while the former could only manage a stalemate, and even complimented Dick's improvement in the same fight.

Jason was standing over Bruce with a gun and looking down. Nightwing blindsided him out of nowhere.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 vance_astro  Moderator

@artyom said:

Yes. It has Hawkgirl, Jay Garrick, Dr. fate, Connor, and pretty much the Justice Society and all the non-main characters.

Thanks.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Artyom

@artyom said:

Thanks.

NP, but I think that Earth-2 is coming to an end so we might see those characters on Earth-Prime in the future.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: @artyom: pretty sure they started by calling him Connor, then Roy, but he's actually Oliver Queen, I'll have to read over it again (In Futures End, Red Arrow is definitely Ollie though)

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:

@vance_astro: @artyom: pretty sure they started by calling him Connor, then Roy, but he's actually Oliver Queen, I'll have to read over it again (In Futures End, Red Arrow is definitely Ollie though)

That is so confusing. So Green Arrow is taking place on E2 or EP? Or am I misunderstanding.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mrnoital

@artyom: Green Arrow is on EP, but on E2 he goes by Red Arrow (and also has red hair)

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: Oh, I see. I need to catch up on GA. I stopped right before I got to Jeff Lemire's run.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Connor based on their respective showings vs Shiva and ....umm that bamboo monkey fellow

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mrnoital

@artyom: yeah, I'd read that, it's a good run

(and also hints that a child Connor could be somewhere)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44:

Jason was standing over Bruce with a gun and looking down. Nightwing blindsided him out of nowhere.

You need to re-check the page, Nightwing jumped over screaming at the top of his lungs for Jason to stop, Jason had plenty of warning but was still fended off. Honestly the most likely way this went down is Jason started running for his life as soon as he heard Dick's voice, he wouldn't want to face the guy capable of beating Connor Hawke.

Avatar image for commanderandchief
CommanderandChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Connor Hawke

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Connor wins this.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: and Jason was in tears after that fight with batman. Nightwing appearing to beat a crying Jason isn't a feat. Especially when Jason has beaten dick twice.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: and Jason was in tears after that fight with batman. Nightwing appearing to beat a crying Jason isn't a feat. Especially when Jason has beaten dick twice.

QFT

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 vance_astro  Moderator

@mrnoital said:

Aww that's silly.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By renamed040924

Tears in his eyes didn't stop Jason from stomping Batman. I don't see your point. Nightwing still destroys this match.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: we don't know that he was crying during the fight. Dick is nor superior to Todd.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Before we continue further are you trolling me? I honestly can't tell. Not saying your argument isn't good but it weird seeing you defend a non video game character :p

Anyways Jason defeated batman off panel. And when batman and nightwing fought in the new 52, nightwing held his own, but if you count the number of hits they both got in Bruce got a little bit more hits in.

Nightwing is still young and he's constantly improving. He hasn't reached his prime yet like Batman has, over the years he just gets better. Those old showings don't mean anything considering, in present times, he's become better.

Sure but thats all just potential. And even in recent showings I think batman is better.

I acknowledge nightwing has improved. But I still don't regard him as comparable to someone like shiva. Nightwing only beat Cobbs with the environment and couldn't win off of skill (he was injured but he stated even if he was 100% he probably would have lost) yet batman stomped Cobbs while injured (I would argue his injuries were worst). So even now Bruce seems to be portrayed as better than Grayson.

As for the deathstroke example in question most fights nightwing loses to Slade, and Slade consistently performs better against comparable enemies on average. In the titans fight you are referring to killer croc stalemated an amnesiac Osiris.

http://imgur.com/a/nwheD

And likewise thats the same series Roy Harper gave Slade problems, where as in every other encounter between Roy and Slade, Slade has destroyed him.

Ghost_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ghost_Knight

Dick wins this 7/10 times with gear. Given his recent showings I give Dick the slight nod 6/10 times since he's improved leaps and bounds since RIP which for some unknown reason is always ignored by people.

Dick is definitely not the same fighter he was before he took over for Bruce even Deathstroke acknowledges this when they fight and they stalemated in the battle. He's easily on par with his mentor now as proven when they fought.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Depends on whether Dick just bombards Connor with sonics, explosives, etc due to morals being off or not.