#251 Edited by theONEtaichou (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

some of the comments here are facepalm-able!...

still DH takes it soundly...

good day

#252 Edited by ShadoVvlite (784 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: But that's just reaction speed, different from running away from something. It won't help when something huge is coming underneath you, unless he can run away in less than a second.

#253 Edited by jashro44 (19118 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadovvlite: He can. He moves literally faster then human eyes can even see. Besides in the scan his reaction speed was being measured based on how quick he was responding to the threats.

#254 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

Hasn't wolverine's adamantium proven tough enough to cut even the star dipping flesh of Thor?

#255 Edited by RBT (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 Again you're confused between reflexes and actual speed. Yes, he can react to the platform in less than half a second, but he won't be actually able to jump off the platform. If he decides to jump, DH can simply hower it below where Logan is gonna land. Like I said earlier, its very easy to predict the parabolic path of someone who jumps. And its impossible for them to change their path while in air.

@hewhosees Yeah. No one is denying that.

#256 Edited by jashro44 (19118 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Reflexes is literally moving fast enough to respond to something. He can jump off the plat form pretty easily. He has been able to fight sabretooth at speed greater then psylocke can track so he is capable of maintaining faster then the human eye speed for an entire fight.

He is quick enough to react, he has the movement feats beyond the level that diamondheads attacks pop out of the ground, and he has the means to detect the diamonds coming out of the ground.

#257 Edited by ShadoVvlite (784 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I'm just using some logic here, but wouldn't jumping out of the way, take pressure to the legs on the floor in order for him to jump and in that instance DH can cover Wolverines feet to head in crystals. I'm just saying that the floor and the feet is very, very, very close together. I don't know if his reaction speed is fast enough on something already touching his feet.

#258 Posted by jashro44 (19118 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadovvlite: As I have said Wolverines enhanced senses will allow him to detect the spikes coming from the ground. He will either feel the tremors or hear them, and wolverine can jump extremely high. He should be fast enough to leap out of range.

#259 Posted by ShadoVvlite (784 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: But how high can Wolverine jump? I looked him up under agility and it says he can jump around 30ft. DH's crystals can go beyond that height and can create more as he falls down.

#260 Posted by jashro44 (19118 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadovvlite: 30 ft is right. Diamondhead can increase the size of his crystals but he has to know the exact position wolverine is going to land and the second wolverine does land he will be on the move again.

#261 Posted by ShadoVvlite (784 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I don't think it's that hard to locate huge crystals towards someone. Also once Wolverine does land, he has to re balance himself, instead of instantly running again and in that time he is captured. Unless he has something else to bounce on like a building, but this is a football field.

#262 Posted by jashro44 (19118 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadovvlite: Wolverine has some pretty good balance and agility.

Wolverine gets dragged towards some ninja with his foot tied yet he lands on him and immediately does another jump, the second scan wolverine does a flip (he was just thrown off the roof of a car), next 2 are pretty self explanatory.

I honestly don't think it will take wolverine long to re-balance himself. And this is assuming diamondhead can even keep track of wolverine.

#263 Posted by ShadoVvlite (784 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I agree he has some impressive reflexes and we can conclude his balance regain can be at least less than 1sec. But, it's not in an instant and he will be landing on crystals which will immediately grab his foot and work its way up. ( I guess, we can't be too sure, as we will never know the actual outcome, but speculations. lol.)

-I also remember and found some interesting feats for DH. In "Ben 10 vs. the Negative 10 (Part 1)" DH was able to control his crystals without touching it or touch the ground.

-To the argument whether or not his projectiles explode and his limit of creativity out of crystals ( the hand debate). In "if all else fails" it also shows DH's crystals to explode and not PIS. Also in "Ben 10 vs. the Negative 10 (Part 1)" again, DH created a lasso out of his crystals.

#264 Posted by jashro44 (19118 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadovvlite: Diamond head actually has to no where wolverine lands. And he will only encase wolverine as fast as he himself reacts. He will have issues reacting to wolverine due to his speed. That is the main problem.

I will have too look up and watch those episodes in a few days or so.

#265 Posted by RBT (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@shadovvlite: 30 ft is right. Diamondhead can increase the size of his crystals but he has to know the exact position wolverine is going to land and the second wolverine does land he will be on the move again.

Like I said earlier, its very easy to predict someone's trajectory. Once Logan jumps in the air, his position for next 3 seconds will be fixed. He cannot change that. Also, DH doesn't have to know where Logan is exactly going to land. He can easily levitate his platform to roughly the position where he thinks Logan will land. Due to big size of platform, he'll land on it.

@jashro44 said:

@shadovvlite: Diamond head actually has to no where wolverine lands. And he will only encase wolverine as fast as he himself reacts. He will have issues reacting to wolverine due to his speed. That is the main problem.

I will have too look up and watch those episodes in a few days or so.

Same point.

#266 Edited by jashro44 (19118 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Wolverine will be able to rebalance himself pretty easily once he lands. the point of knowing where wolverine is going to land is he has to know where he is going to encase wolverine to actually encase him. This isn't really getting into the fact diamondhead will have issues reacting to wolverine. The best speed feat you have done for Ben is dodging mannys blasters which is basically aim dodging. Nightcrawler has also aim dodged and wolverine has been able to disappear in front of nightcrawlers eyes.

EDIT: I still have to look at those videos shadovivlite mentioned. Apologies but I forgot.

#267 Posted by PyronicKnight (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay in my opinion and this is just my opinion wolverine would win by default. The two are just to much of an even match that it would all just draw down to when the omnitrix gives in. Now the ultimatrix is another story we have never seen a "Ultimate diamondhead" before and this could change the whole fight. I theorized once that Chromastone was the ultimate form but still I question what if he isn't? Ultimate diamondhead could prove to be on a whole other level as the other ultimate alien forms were. In the end of a fight like this it could end with that final slap of the symbol triggering the final transformation so my question is this. Is this the omnitrix Ben or the ultimatrix ben? (Also IMO the AF Vilgax is a darkside rip off but still was cool to see)

#268 Posted by RBT (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

@PyronicKnight Omnitrix. No ultimate form.

Btw, I don't think AF Vilgax is a darkseid rip off. Only thing that was similar to Darkseid was Vilgax's lasers which locked on targets.

#269 Posted by PyronicKnight (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: I meant the whole conquering the hero with a cocky attitude similarity. I have another question if you will entertain my thoughts. What happens if Logan slashes the omnitrix? I mean it is dead center on his chest and (As shown when vilgax became goop) if damaged or removed is it not possible for Diamondhead to revert back to Ben? I honestly want Diamondhead to win but there is that nagging feeling in the back of my head about this.

#270 Posted by RBT (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

@PyronicKnight I never thought of that. We don't know how durable omnitrix is. Just that normal cutting instrument can't even scratch it. If Logan can break omnitrix, I don't see the reason why Ben won't revert back. In that case, it won't be much of a fight.

#271 Posted by PyronicKnight (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Sorry I know this is just a small possibility and does not secure victory for Logan might not figure this out. Also with all the crystals appearing, the arena would end up more to Diamondhead's advantage granting a greater mobility and control of the situation. It isn't a fight that can be decided on strength or durability but on who can spot the others weakness and the fields advantages first. In the end it comes down to brains not bronze. Yes Logan can cut through diamond head and yes diamond head can blow Logan of balance but both recover quickly. Recovery isn't the problem but learning from what caused it should be focused on.