#201 Edited by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger Who has displayed what kind of power?

#202 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@Stronger Who has displayed what kind of power?

Diamondhead.

Can he regenarate his head?

#203 Posted by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger He can regenearte anything in almost a second. Even if Logan does manage to chop off his head(which is DH is not gonna let happen), he can easily regenerate. In ep. The Secret of Chromastone, he was torn into many pieces and his head was removed but he was not regenerating on his own(was still talking like everything was okay), but thatn was because of sonic gun or vibrationg gun or whatever. If he's shattered by high frequency sound, then it'll take some time otherwise it won't.

#204 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@Stronger He can regenearte anything in almost a second. Even if Logan does manage to chop off his head(which is DH is not gonna let happen), he can easily regenerate. In ep. The Secret of Chromastone, he was torn into many pieces and his head was removed but he was not regenerating on his own(was still talking like everything was okay), but thatn was because of sonic gun or vibrationg gun or whatever. If he's shattered by high frequency sound, then it'll take some time otherwise it won't.

Sounds to me like Wolverine can put him down if he can't regenarate his head on his own.Even if it doesn't kill him.

#205 Posted by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger We're back to that. I already had this arguement with @sideslash. Read it. Wolverine can't slash his head off when DH has 4 fully functional limbs. Also, he survived with his head not on his body, he'll heal gradually. And by gradually I mean at most 2 minutes.

#206 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@Stronger We're back to that. I already had this arguement with @sideslash. Read it. Wolverine can't slash his head off when DH has 4 fully functional limbs. Also, he survived with his head not on his body, he'll heal gradually. And by gradually I mean at most 2 minutes.

Wolverine has once sliced Deadpool's head rather easily.And Deadpool is faster than Diamondhead.Also if he can't regenarate,how is he supposed to heal at all,if he can't find his head?

#207 Posted by ShadoVvlite (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys are all underestimating DH's crystalkinesis. He can manipulate INFINITE amounts of crystals from his body, ground, or other objects. DH can simply crush him in mountains of crystals. Even if Wolverine can cut through his diamond like crystals, he cannot withstand multitudes of it.

#208 Posted by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger Deadpool doesn't fire 100s of greneades per second and sure as hell doesn't have diamond hard arms which he can make as thick as he want. So no, what Logan did to deadpool won't apply here on DH. Like I said, DH won't let him chop his head off. He can easily block Logan's claws with his arms. You can't cut what you can't reach.

Its not known whether he'll regenearte from his body part or his head part if he ever gets his head chopped off. But he'll regenerate, that's all that matters.

#209 Edited by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadovvlite does have a point. I mean what's stopping DH to conjure a 50m wide diamond slab or more? How far and fast can Logan run? DH can easily conjure many of them and smash it down on Logan like he did with Vilgax. He won't survive that.

#210 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@stronger Deadpool doesn't fire 100s of greneades per second and sure as hell doesn't have diamond hard arms which he can make as thick as he want. So no, what Logan did to deadpool won't apply here on DH. Like I said, DH won't let him chop his head off. He can easily block Logan's claws with his arms. You can't cut what you can't reach.

Its not known whether he'll regenearte from his body part or his head part if he ever gets his head chopped off. But he'll regenerate, that's all that matters.

You know adamantium is the most durable and strongest alloy in Marvel U.It cuts through everything.It can't be broken.

I need proof.

#211 Posted by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger I agree with all your points. But the problem here is that DH can regenerate faster than Logan can cut. Also, how will Logan counter @shadovvlite's point?

#212 Edited by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Anyways wolverine has cut colossus before and IIRC Daken (who is weaker and has less durable claws then wolverine) was able to chip Emmas diamond form.

It was the opposite. To me it looked like he he actually chipped his claws. Notice the 2 colors of Daken's claws. The chips seem the same color.

@rbt:

Believe me. I do know that Emma's skin is harder than diamond and Colossus' is harder than steel. Didn't Logan and Colossus fight once and Logan was unable to cut him. Admantium can cut through anything. But you need enough force. Logan is just a bit more powerful than a human. And diamondhead can make his limbs as thick as he wants(watch video 00:06). How will Logan cut through a chunk of material harder than diamond and wider than his own claws?

He fought him in a training session and scored the armor. Keyword, training session. Logan had no real intention to shred Piotr.

By chopping his head off into pieces and dodging around obstacles. And he doesn't need super strength to cut a lot of people he does. AGAIN he has pierced Hulk, Thing, Namor, Gladiator, Thanos, and Thor. DIamondhead does not stack up. If he can cut them, he can dice DH. And again with the diamond suit. CQC and Diamondhead's morals will often make that a non factor. So really you and everyone else who keep bringing it up is pointless.

Dodging cyclop's blast is way easier than dodging DH's . Cyclops blast is a beam of ray 8-10 cm wide. While DH's is almost a meter which he can easily increase by flicking his hands. Cyclops can't flick his eyes.

He can make the blast as wide as his field of vision and no, it is not "easier" to dodge Cyclops.

He doesn't need to set up the blast this wide regardless. He's already tagged people like Beast, Morbius, Spider-Man, Wolverine (who has also dodged), Quicksilver, and Northstar with his normal blast. Look them up. With his Diamondhead doesn't even come close to Cyclops' level of accuracy, regardless of speed and amount of projectiles. You keep making up this number and speed of his projectiles that Diamondhead will shoot and it's been old since page one. Wolverine's already dodged rooms of people with machine guns shooting at him, DH shooting holds no candle to that.

#213 Posted by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn Logan can cut thorough his skin.You've been saying from begining that he'll cut his arms in 1 swipe and continue to chop off his head.How would be do that when DH can make his arms wider than Logan's claws?It won't come off in 1 swipe and a moment is all he needs to heal.

What does DH's moral has do with Diamond suit?If he gets Logan into it game over.

Give me 1 instance when he's dodged that many or even half greneades.

What's stopping DH from conjuring an field of Diamonds & crushing him?

#214 Posted by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

My mistake.

@rbt:

We don't need to discuss DH's hardness. Its already established that Logan can cut through him.

You brought it up.

What I'm trying to ask that how will Logan cut off his hand in one shot when it can easily become twice as wide as his claws(watch last video I posted, 00:05).

Logan isn't going to lose momentum. He can make his arm as big as he wants it wont slow wolverines claws.

About the diamond control thing. Ok, I take your word that Logan can sense them coming out of ground so he'll more away. But what will he do when DH genrates the Diamond on his body and engulf him(video 00:16). He's not strong enough to get out.

He doesn't need to be strong enough to get out. Ben rarely does that in character IIRC and diamondheads is going to be decapitated before it comes to that.

And before you bring up the time vilgax destroyed chromastone and diamondhead reformed (because I know you are) that was revealed in secret of chromastone that chromastone is the protector of diamondheads species and posses the ability to revive diamondhead. That wasn't diamondhead regenerating that was chromastone reforming diamondhead.

#215 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

Logan can cut thorough his skin.You've been saying from begining that he'll cut his arms in 1 swipe and continue to chop off his head.How would be do that when DH can make his arms wider than Logan's claws?It won't come off in 1 swipe and a moment is all he needs to heal.

Sure it will. And he gets around him because he is far faster and a better fighter. We've been over this. It's highly unlikely that Ben will make a continuous shield that much wide to begin or something that Ben will get around. You posting a video of it once or twice doesn't mean he will when plenty of his other showings say otherwise.

What does DH's moral has do with Diamond suit?If he gets Logan into it game over.

Not going to bother explaining it again.

Give me 1 instance when he's dodged that many or even half greneades.

They only explode on contact and Ben isn't accurate enough to tag him, so honestly, I don't have to. Again, reaching.

What's stopping DH from conjuring an field of Diamonds & crushing him?

He won't get the chance to.

At this point I think it's pretty clear you ignore a character's personality and preference in fighting so I'm pretty much done with this debate with you since I don't feel like repeating myself for another 4 pages so you can continue reaching. You can reply to this, but don't expect a direct response back unless I feel like correcting someone if they say something wrong.

#216 Edited by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 Did you ever attend a science class? Have you ever been in kitchen? Try cutting a peice of butter with a knife samller than it. It won't cut it completely. Primary school experiment.

Lets assume they start 30m apart. It'll take DH at most a second to engulf him completely. To stop DH from doing it, Logan will've to move at 70mph. Good luck with that.

I was not gonna bring it up. And you've got it wrong anyways, Chromastone didn't reform itself into DH. It's one of o-trix's feature.

#217 Posted by ShadoVvlite (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: When Ben goes DH, he doesn't really go H2H with him. He most likely would go range attacks with his crystals. Like I said many times before, he can manipulate INFINITE amounts of crystals from his body, ground, or other objects. DH can simply crush him in mountains of crystals. Even if Wolverine can cut through his diamond like crystals, he cannot withstand multitudes of it.

#218 Posted by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn It's highly unlikely that Ben won't create to shield himself from someone with 6 claws sticking out of him, lunging at him. Yeah.

Ben won't do it because its not in character. And its definitely in character of Logan to see an opponent, jump at him and behead him. Get your first edition of X Men and start reading it again. You need it.

If Logan dodges it,it'll hit the ground and EXPLODE! Explosion doesn't HAVE to happen ON Logan.

So, Logan will move @ over 100mph b4 DH gets a chance to crush him?

#219 Posted by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

@jashro44 Did you ever attend a science class? Have you ever been in kitchen? Try cutting a peice of butter with a knife samller than it. It won't cut it completely. Primary school experiment.

If you stab a brick with a knife the knife wont cut. Yet wolverine has cut people a lot more durable then a brick like thor, hulk, gladiator, colossus, etc. His claws aren't comparable to a knife. He doesn't need much force to cut diamondhead.

Lets assume they start 30m apart. It'll take DH at most a second to engulf him completely. To stop DH from doing it, Logan will've to move at 70mph. Good luck with that.

Wolverine can dodge his attacks. He has dodged from people more accurate, and his speed feats are better. Show me diamondhead tagging anyone as fast, agile and skilled as wolverine besides vilgax who doesn't seem to dodge attacks at all (I honestly can't think of an episode off hand where vilgax bothered to use his speed to dodge projectiles).

I was not gonna bring it up. And you've got it wrong anyways, Chromastone didn't reform itself into DH. It's one of o-trix's feature.

Then show me diamondhead regenerating a head instantly.

#220 Edited by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 Take a breathe & read my last post again.I compared Logan's claw with a knife and DH's body with butter.What gave you the idea that I was implying Logan can't cut through him? What I said was that-Can you cut a 10 cm long(no matter what thickness)butter slice with a 5 cm long knife?

You dodge something which is being thrown at you?How will Logan dodge something which is being produced out of thin air on his body?

He can regenerate from(maybe)largest chunk of his body.He can live without his head.

#221 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadovvlite: And you're reaching too. So I'm not gonna bother either.

@rbt: Read up on the rules on starting distances, quit reaching so you're character can win, and polish up on some X-Men first. Mine is fine, though. Thanks for the concern. Then we can revisit this.

#222 Edited by ShadoVvlite (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

-I agree he can cut DH, but his regeneration is the only problem for Wolverine.

-Wolverine may have some impressive speed feats, but that won't help as in DH has crystalkinesis (Please read my argument on top, as I don't really like to keep repeating myself over again).

-Question. Show me DH not being able to regenerate his head. Silly right? It's the same question as you're asking, because DH's head never was cut or broken. The rest of his body has been shattered and regenerated, that is more proof for DH to regenerate his head, then not to regenerate.

#223 Posted by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn I'm new to the site. I gave the location a football field to imply that they start at a fair distance.

My fault I didn't mention it, but I can say about it.

Again what's stopping DH to pull a HUGE chunk of diamond and chucking it on Logan? And do bother to explain how will Logan get out of that Diamond suit. Because just popping out his claws(which would already be out btw) won't do the trick.

#224 Posted by ShadoVvlite (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I am not reaching, and sorry if it sounds like I am. I am simply stating facts that DH can and did do. He does prefer to use his surrounding to his advantage with his crystalkinesis, not so much as a H2H.

#225 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: I've already answered this question over and over about why it is practically useless in bringing up so I'm not going to bother repeating myself again. But to answer your question say if he did, Logan isn't getting out. He doesn't have the strength. But like I said, still pointless in mentioning.

#226 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: @shadovvlite: Whatever, SV. Regardless if I think you guys are reaching, I've repeated myself for 5 pages and don't wish to continue doing so. So, I'm just going to say I'm agreeing to disagree with you guys so we can end it at that.

#227 Posted by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn Well, here you said it youself. DH CAN and HAVE trapped his opponent in diamonds.

@jashro44 And Logan cannot dodge it. No one can dodge something which is appearing out of nowhere on their body. So, yeah DH wins.

#228 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Yeah, I said he could. Not that he will. Big difference.

#229 Posted by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn *sigh* And why not? Because he doesn't do it often?

You are saying that DH can defeat Logan but he won't? How do you argue with THAT?

#230 Edited by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: By the same logic that Silver Surfer doesn't just transmute all his opponents to dust or Thor spams godblasts. And as I said, I'm willing to agree to disagree and we can all be on our merry way.

#231 Edited by ShadoVvlite (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: But I do agree with you in that Wolverine can cut DH and is stronger, but that is not what I'm debating about. I'm arguing in that DH does not really go for H2H, but uses his surroundings for his crystalkinesis and in that, I believe he can beat Wolverine.

#232 Edited by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

@jashro44 Take a breathe & read my last post again.I compared Logan's claw with a knife and DH's body with butter.What gave you the idea that I was implying Logan can't cut through him? What I said was that-Can you cut a 10 cm long(no matter what thickness)butter slice with a 5 cm long knife?

Once wolverines claws are in him its going to be to late for him to expand his size.

You dodge something which is being thrown at you?How will Logan dodge something which is being produced out of thin air on his body?

Diamondhead doesn't produce diamonds from the thin air. He produces them from his body or the ground. I all ready explained how he could dodge projectiles coming from the ground and he can dodge diamonds being shot at him the say way he dodges bullets or optic blasts. Aim dodging.

He can regenerate from(maybe)largest chunk of his body.He can live without his head.

He still needs a brain to remain conscious. He hasn't shown he can fight back as a head so wolverine could just keep slicing his head until his brain is cut up to the point he is knocked out.

#233 Posted by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn Guess I'll have to do it as well. Its 6am here and I've been awake since 4.

But I can't help this comment. Well, if it comes to the decision of turning your opponent into dust or die, what do you think SS will choose? Also, he doen't do it because it'll be no fun reading. Writers want to make it fun to read.

And in their own world if they ever face each other, they won't care if someone is being entertained by their battle or not. What matter will be their victory.

#234 Posted by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadovvlite: Wolverine can cut him in the proper area. Once he realizes that stabs and what not wont work he will go for the head.

Diamondhead hasn't shown he can manipulate an infinite crystals at one time to my memory (if he has correct me). I don't recall any omnidirectional attacks.

His body was shattered but it wasn't regenerated. He was incapacitated until he turned back into Ben IIRC. He can keep slicing while diamondhead is just a head. If his brain is cut in two he will be KO'd.

#235 Posted by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@god_spawn Well, here you said it youself. DH CAN and HAVE trapped his opponent in diamonds.

@jashro44 And Logan cannot dodge it. No one can dodge something which is appearing out of nowhere on their body. So, yeah DH wins.

Diamondheads diamonds don't appear out of no where....

#236 Posted by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 That's why he'll expand its size before wolverine sticks his claw. Just like the video, he saw Kevin turning his hand into sword, he widened his hand.

He can always produce it from where Logan is standing.

#237 Posted by ShadoVvlite (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

-I explained before, that DH does not really intend to do H2H, but ranged. So he will try to keep his distance, but I do agree Wolverine will catch up to him.

-He does have access to infinite crystals, as long as he is touching the ground or from his own body. It's just he doesn't create more than he needs I guess, or just to keep the show simple. Also, he hasn't really shown any limit of tiredness when using a whole bunch of them. :/ Well, we can just assume he can create a LOT. lol

-Oh. That was the episode when he was shattered by a sonic blast and was knocked out, which is one of his weakness. (I'm highly sure that was the episode)

#238 Posted by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@jashro44 That's why he'll expand its size before wolverine sticks his claw. Just like the video, he saw Kevin turning his hand into sword, he widened his hand.

He can always produce it from where Logan is standing.

That just means wolverine will have to do more slices. His slicing speed is pretty impressive.

I all ready went over how wolverine will avoid diamonds popping up where he is standing.

@jashro44:

-I explained before, that DH does not really intend to do H2H, but ranged. So he will try to keep his distance, but I do agree Wolverine will catch up to him.

-He does have access to infinite crystals, as long as he is touching the ground or from his own body. It's just he doesn't create more than he needs I guess, or just to keep the show simple. Also, he hasn't really shown any limit of tiredness when using a whole bunch of them. :/ Well, we can just assume he can create a LOT. lol

-Oh. That was the episode when he was shattered by a sonic blast and was knocked out, which is one of his weakness. (I'm highly sure that was the episode)

1. I was referring to when wolverine catches him
  2. I can agree he can create a lot but he is limited to his level of concentration. He has to think where the diamonds will appear. Its a lot harder to think multiple thoughts at one time. So its harder for him to focus his attacks to strike every where.
  3. Yes it was. I don't recall sonics being stated as a weakness however. When was this? Point is though that the one instance he was turned into a head he didn't regenerate. He hasn't regenerated from a head before. I can't just give him the benefit of the doubt. I would need to see him regrowing his entire body from just a head so fast that wolverine will be unable to keep slashing until his brain is cut to pieces.
#239 Posted by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeshro44 Logan's slicing speed is impressive no doubt, but he can't do much if a platform as wide as half the field erupts from below his feet. And he'll be in suit of diamonds before he can make a move.

DH never had a problem controlling diamonds. He didn't even look like he was trying when he pulled those chunks against Vilgax or that huge hand to catch the bus in original series. Also, he can make diamond appear out of thin air. Just like he repaired the punchured wheels of bus in 'The Perfect day'.

#240 Posted by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Its going to take Wolverine seconds to do multiple slashes. If that doesn't work he can always just circle around diamondhead. He is faster so there isn't much diamondhead can do.

The chunks with vilgax was PIS. In the original series (I believe it was secrets) he was stomped by vilgax and vilgax stomped tetrax (who is more skilled and experienced then Ben in his powers) in secret of chromastone. Diamondhead doesn't perform like that regularly. Vilgax would defeat diamondhead if he isn't jobbing.

The perfect day was the episode Enoch trapped Ben in a fantasy world right? That happened inside Bens head. It was imaginary and never actually happened so it is questionable.

Also I never said he had a problem controlling diamonds I just stated he can't send them at wolverine from every direction. He hasn't done that before.

#241 Edited by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@rbt: Its going to take Wolverine seconds to do multiple slashes. If that doesn't work he can always just circle around diamondhead. He is faster so there isn't much diamondhead can do.

The chunks with vilgax was PIS. In the original series (I believe it was secrets) he was stomped by vilgax and vilgax stomped tetrax (who is more skilled and experienced then Ben in his powers) in secret of chromastone. Diamondhead doesn't perform like that regularly. Vilgax would defeat diamondhead if he isn't jobbing.

The perfect day was the episode Enoch trapped Ben in a fantasy world right? That happened inside Bens head. It was imaginary and never actually happened so it is questionable.

Also I never said he had a problem controlling diamonds I just stated he can't send them at wolverine from every direction. He hasn't done that before.

And it didn't even take DH a second to encase Kevin in diamonds, so DH is at advantage here.

AF Diamondhead is more powerful than Tetrax. Tetrax's projectile doesn't explode. I don't know the reason for it. Maybe omnitrix gave Ben a powerboost or Tetrax has not yet developed exploding projectiles. Anyways, DH's exploding projectiles is his biggest strength. Logan has NEVER dodged anything of that level.

When Ben used Diamondhead he didn't know he was dreaming. So everything he did counts. Even as a Fourarm he didn't do anything that counts out of ordinary. It was in very end of the episode that Ben realised he can do anything. That's when he turned into Ultra Ben and speedblitzed Enoch. Anything before that was pretty much in character. So, like it or not, it does count. And I'm pretty sure in another episode DH made diamond appear on someone's hand to cuff them. i just don't remember which one.

We don't know that for sure. And who's saying anything about sending diamonds flying from every direction. I said, he conjures a diamond slab of half the field size marking Logan as centre proceeding to encase him in diamond suit.

What do you think DH does when he pull out those diamonds from beneath the ground? He conjures them out of his power of will or thought. Its not like all those diamonds are already there in ground which he telekinetically digs out. He conjures them and uses ground as a base. So your arguement that DH can't produce diamonds anywhere he wants is wrong. And even if he can't(which he can) I've provided you an argument for that as well(by pulling out a huge diamond slab from below where Logan is standing).

#242 Edited by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

And it didn't even take DH a second to encase Kevin in diamonds, so DH is at advantage here.

He did it once and it wasn't even Ben who did it. That was Albedo. And wolverine can just cut his way out. Its not going to take long at all.

AF Diamondhead is more powerful than Tetrax. Tetrax's projectile doesn't explode. I don't know the reason for it. Maybe omnitrix gave Ben a powerboost or Tetrax has not yet developed exploding projectiles. Anyways, DH's exploding projectiles is his biggest strength. Logan has NEVER dodged anything of that level.

No he isn't. Diamondheads projectiles only exploded in one episode in a showing which is way out of his norm IIRC. They don't regularly explode. Diamondhead never performed that way ever again IIRC. The showing is PIS.

When Ben used Diamondhead he didn't know he was dreaming. So everything he did counts. Even as a Fourarm he didn't do anything that counts out of ordinary. It was in very end of the episode that Ben realised he can do anything. That's when he turned into Ultra Ben and speedblitzed Enoch. Anything before that was pretty much in character. So, like it or not, it does count. And I'm pretty sure in another episode DH made diamond appear on someone's hand to cuff them. i just don't remember which one.

No it doesn't because it happened in a world that was being controlled by the forever knights. In the same episode he created a hand to catch a bus. Dwayne Mcduffie has confirmed he can only create simple shapes. He has never shown that level of crystalkenesis after that episode unless I am not remembering something.

We don't know that for sure. And who's saying anything about sending diamonds flying from every direction. I said, he conjures a diamond slab of half the field size marking Logan as centre proceeding to encase him in diamond suit.

Someone else was saying that diamond head would send diamonds from every direction. Anyways when has diamond head ever summoned something that big?

What do you think DH does when he pull out those diamonds from beneath the ground? He conjures them out of his power of will or thought. Its not like all those diamonds are already there in ground which he telekinetically digs out. He conjures them and uses ground as a base. So your arguement that DH can't produce diamonds anywhere he wants is wrong. And even if he can't(which he can) I've provided you an argument for that as well(by pulling out a huge diamond slab from below where Logan is standing).

There are a lot of minerals beneath the earth. The point I was responding to was that he has ever made diamonds come out of an actual person. They either come from the earth or his body.

#243 Posted by ShadoVvlite (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

-Wolverine just cutting it won't help as the crystal will constantly increase, in a instant. That was not Abledo, in In Charms Way, he incased Kevin. Also, in Trouble Helix, DH was able to incase a upgrade with a single touch.

-Yes DH's projectiles explode on impact. It is not PIS because this a more trained and older DH. (Don't compare the past DH to the new one)

-Dwayne Mcduffie was answering to a question "Can DH create things like roller coasters? Which is a very difficult shape in my prospective to make. Also, I don't think creating a hand is a very unique shape and would take a lot of imagination to conjure up.

-When DH was fighting Vilgax, he created two very large crystals on top of him without a sweat and created shields of spike around him. I think the person was talking about DH dispersing diamond shards at all directions, when he was in the air.

-Of course he has never created crystals out of a body, but nevertheless, he can create next to infinite amounts of crystals.

#244 Posted by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadovvlite:

-Wolverine just cutting it won't help as the crystal will constantly increase, in a instant. That was not Abledo, in In Charms Way, he incased Kevin. Also, in Trouble Helix, DH was able to incase a upgrade with a single touch.

I was thinking of the episode the final battle. Your right about that.

-Yes DH's projectiles explode on impact. It is not PIS because this a more trained and older DH. (Don't compare the past DH to the new one)

Can you name another episode after vengeance of vilgax where that happened? That is the only time I recall them exploding. Your argument of it being because diamondhead is older and more well trained doesn't work because tetrax is even older and more well trained then Ben and his diamonds have never done that.

-Dwayne Mcduffie was answering to a question "Can DH create things like roller coasters? Which is a very difficult shape in my prospective to make. Also, I don't think creating a hand is a very unique shape and would take a lot of imagination to conjure up.

A roller coaster is a series of loops. I wouldn't say they are more complicated to create then a hand. It just requires more size.

-When DH was fighting Vilgax, he created two very large crystals on top of him without a sweat and created shields of spike around him. I think the person was talking about DH dispersing diamond shards at all directions, when he was in the air.

Wolverine is going to be in close range before that happens. He can dodge his projectiles and get in close. Has diamondhead tagged someone who can move faster then human eyes while they were in motion? I can't recall.

-Of course he has never created crystals out of a body, but nevertheless, he can create next to infinite amounts of crystals.

I don't really get the point here.

#245 Edited by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 His projectiles exploded in ep. The Vengeance of Vilgax and that's enough proof that his projectiles explodes. Tetrax is defferent to other petrosapiens. He doesn't have spikes on his body like them and his projectiles doesn't explode. Other petrosapiens which were resurrected in Secret of Chromastone were like Ben instead of Tetrax.

The screencap you posted of D McDuffie's website actually supports my argument. He said that he can do some basic shapes. A block of diamond IS a basic shape. As of his limit to how much he can produce, its never shown. He lifted those 3 huge chunks of diamond in VoV without trying. I doubt that's his maximum potential. A 30x30 platform won't be trouble. Also, Dwayne McDuffie wrote Vengeance of Vilgax, so there's that.

DH doesn't need to tag Logan. I mean, firing one bullet at Logan is hard. But DH has to hit him with a huge platform. That's gotta be easy. Anyways, what's the maximum speed of Logan?

#246 Posted by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

His projectiles exploded in ep. The Vengeance of Vilgax and that's enough proof that his projectiles explodes. Tetrax is defferent to other petrosapiens. He doesn't have spikes on his body like them and his projectiles doesn't explode. Other petrosapiens which were resurrected in Secret of Chromastone were like Ben instead of Tetrax.

Tetrax isn't different then other pertosapions. IIRC Mcduffie stated that Ben in the original series looked the same way its just his cloths covered the armor. Just because he is missing spikes doesn't mean anything. He is a member of his species. He has a different look is all. Just like some humans are black and some are white and physical traits we have.

The screencap you posted of D McDuffie's website actually supports my argument. He said that he can do some basic shapes. A block of diamond IS a basic shape. As of his limit to how much he can produce, its never shown. He lifted those 3 huge chunks of diamond in VoV without trying. I doubt that's his maximum potential. A 30x30 platform won't be trouble. Also, Dwayne McDuffie wrote Vengeance of Vilgax, so there's that.

A block of diamond is a basic shape but a hand isn't. The fact he made something as complex as a hand tells me the forever knights were letting Ben do whatever to keep him distracted and happy.

Dwayne Mcduffie was the editor of alien force and ultimate alien and had an influence over every episode to an extent. If he intended diamondhead to be that powerful we likely would have at least saw something half as powerful as he displayed in vengeance of vilgax. That is the only time he performed that way. In battle forums we look at all showings good and bad and we weigh them. Diamondhead nor anyone of his species has repeated that feat so its inconsistent. If we are looking at highend feats only wolverine was once kicked across 6 countries IIRC. Diamondhead will never KO wolverine if we use highend feats and ignore wolverines other showings.

DH doesn't need to tag Logan. I mean, firing one bullet at Logan is hard. But DH has to hit him with a huge platform. That's gotta be easy. Anyways, what's the maximum speed of Logan?

Wolverines maximum speed has never been clocked (to my knowledge at least) however he has been able to completely disappear in front of people without a trace (not even a blur), Spider-man basically stated wolverine was almost as fast as him, Wolverine and sabretooth ran around havok so fast they were a blur, and some other stuff.

#247 Posted by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 I never said that Ben has to create a hand. I am saying that Ben has to create a platform below Logan and lift it just so that Logan's feet is on it. With contact to diamonds, he can easily incase Logan in diamonds which he can't get out of. I've been saying this for almost 20 posts.

#248 Edited by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: I brought the hand up as a response to you bringing up a showing in perfect day. As for creating a platform beneath wolverine feet I addressed any attack that comes underneath wolverines feet will be detected with his enhanced senses. You even acknowledged it iirc. Diamondhead isn't taking him by surprise.

#249 Posted by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@rbt: I brought the hand up as a response to you bringing up a showing in perfect day. As for creating a platform beneath wolverine feet I addressed any attack that comes underneath wolverines feet will be detected with his enhanced senses. You even acknowledged it iirc. Diamondhead isn't taking him by surprise.

I did. Logan will sense that the platform coming out below him. It took less than 1 second for the chunks to come out of ground in VoV. Like I said, even Logan couldn't jump off it that quick. His feet on the platform for just 1 momen; that's all Diamondhead needs to encase him in diamonds, a hold Logan cannot get out of.

#250 Edited by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: He can react in less then a second so I would say he is fast enough.

Reaction time is 0.38 seconds.