#51 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_Spawn

- Hey, I'm not trolling you, nor laughing, and I never said One-hit K.O which you assumed I meant by when I said "after he wakes up from the fight" and "Without taking a lick". I meant that, Wolverine won't know until he's hit. Don't bring up what if Diamond Head misses Wolverine and he makes a huge blast in something that will trigger Wolverine to evade Diamond Head because you brought up the size of the crater stuff has to be made up by writers which is wrong.

#52 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: You really haven't shown anything. You and the rest of the people arguing for Diamondhead haven't brought any relevant material to the fight to give him a case.

PS- I'll lock it because it's a mismatch. I don't lock things because I like one character more. If you think I'm biased, here's a bit of info for you. I've made 400+ wiki points on this site for Ben's page alone. I'm also the lead editor on Kevin 11's page on this site and made everything from the original Ben10 section and onward, including powers and personality for him alone. Don't believe me; go check for yourself. So I'm by no means biased when it comes to Ben 10. I'm just more annoyed at the overglorifying of the characters being put on levels they are not or against opponents that would destroy them and people not doing something about it.

#53 Edited by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

@mirrorwave4: I didn't assume you were trolling me, I don't know where that came from. It's just not my fault you were and are still wrong.

#54 Edited by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn I just said- Diamonhead's head was detached from his body in Secret of Chromastone and he's neither dead nor passed out. Here.

Maybe. But what irked me was that it was not a mismatch. I'd suggested 5 ways Ben could've won- and no it doesn't include Alien X. All very much plausible and possible. So how does it become a mismatch? Anyways, this is not a Ben vs Clark thread so I won't post anything about it here anymore.

#55 Edited by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_Spawn

- How am I wrong? Plus what you said to @rbt only shows you want to hide bias. It's like a Black man saying he's not rascist against other Black people because he's black. There are bunch of Black people that want other black's to be treated like crap.

- The point is, your trying to support a case to prove your anti-bias with the only evidence prove it, is with support or bias in making Ben 10 wikis. that doesn't help you at all. Try not to use that next time.

#56 Edited by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_Spawn

- How am I wrong? Plus what you said to @rbt only shows you want to hide bias. It's like a Black man saying he's not rascist against other Black people because he's black. There are bunch of Black people that want other black's to be treated like crap.

- The point is, your trying to support a case to prove your anti-bias with the only evidence prove it, is with support or bias in making Ben 10 wikis. that doesn't help you at all. Try not to use that next time.

I've already explained everywhere you were wrong. If you haven't figured it out, it's lost on you.

If I didn't like them, I wouldn't waste my time editing them or watching the show.

#57 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_Spawn

- Still a morals off Diamond Head takes this pretty easily via diamond craming, Diamond kenesis, shoot multiple crystals at him, etc.

- It's not Like Wolverine's peak Human, Batman's stronger than Wolverine if anything, and Wolverine is indeed quick but nowhere near where you making him out to be. He's not Spiderman, nor would he be with thin miles of touching him.

#58 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

His head was still whole, untouched, and on top of his body, regardless of pieces or not. And he couldn't do anything either. Nothing suggested if his head is in bits is surviving.

@god_Spawn

- Still a morals off Diamond Head takes this pretty easily via diamond craming, Diamond kenesis, shoot multiple crystals at him, etc.

- It's not Like Wolverine's peak Human, Batman's stronger than Wolverine if anything, and Wolverine is indeed quick but nowhere near where you making him out to be. He's not Spiderman, nor would he be with thin miles of touching him.

Morals are on here. Pointless.

Again, you are wrong. Wolverine has low level superhuman strength. He is stronger than Batman and Spider-Man already told Wolverine he was almost as fast as he was.

#59 Edited by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

I've given this enough chances for people to put up a reason why this isn't a mismatch. Take it up with @deranged_midget or @vance_astro if you want it unlocked. If they think I'm wrong, then I'm wrong and it can be debated and re-opened.

#60 Edited by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

I've given this enough chances for people to put up a reason why this isn't a mismatch. Take it up with @deranged_midget or @vance_astro if you want it unlocked. If they think I'm wrong, then I'm wrong and it can be debated and re-opened.

I'm going to unlock this. I don't think this is as big of a mismatch as it appears. I think a solid case COULD be made on either side.

#61 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance_Astro Thanks.

#62 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

Just tell me, how is Logan gonna beat THAT?

#63 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@Vance_Astro Thanks.

Yup :)

#64 Posted by Juiceboks (7950 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt By dodging the diamond machine gun and not standing there like a pole while Ben hovers giant diamonds over his head. I honestly don't believe Diamondhead is fast enough to tag Wolverine.

#65 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice video, Diamond Head could fool Logon as he charges through the diamond like Vilgax did, and spam him with Diamonds and things like that like I said earlier.

- Some people just Underestimate Ben 10

( wink-wink, nugg-nugg)

#66 Edited by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: Fair enough, Vance. Regardless of what I think, I'm a man of my word.

#67 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

You beat me to this! But diamond head wins!

#68 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I believe wolverine has a chance against diamond head, he doesn't against tetrax. Also wolverine does heal faster than the alien.

#69 Edited by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@vance_astro: Fair enough, Vance. Regardless of what I think, I'm a man of my word.

All good, big guy :)

#70 Posted by New_World_Order (12586 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan.

#71 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

For once I disagree, TGW, Logan loses

#72 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks DH was able to fool Vilgax with his speed here. And Vilgax who in his weaker for was able to catch XLR8 mid run. So, no Logan is definitely not faster than Diamond head.

#73 Edited by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke's tagged Flash and Kid Flash. Hulk's smacked Quicksilver away. Wolverine's tagged Quicksilver. Spider-Man has tagged Quicksilver. Hell, Cyclops has shot shot Northstar and Quicksilver. Doesn't mean those characters getting tagged couldn't consistently avoid every single hit if they wished. Just because a character is surprised by someone's speed does not make them faster. Tombstone has surprised Daredevil and Spider-Man with his speed. Daredevil has remarked on Luke Cage's speed. Hell, even Kingpin has surprised them with their speed.

So by this logic Deathstroke>>Hulk>>Wolverine>>>Spider-Man (cuz u know Spidey says he's faster)>>>>Cyclops>>>>Flash>>>Kid Flash>>>Northstar>>>>Quicksilver.

Vilgax getting surprised by Diamondhead doesn't prove that Logan can't dodge virtually every hit cause, yes, he is faster. Anyone that has seen the show and picked up a solid knowledge on Wolverine can figure that out. And being that he is a far better fighter also adds to that.

#74 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn To attack DH, Logan will have to reach him. And this video pretty much shows he can't. Guy was moving like big chill. And Vilgax had absolutely no idea where he'd be standing next. He fooled him 3 times. Also he was quick enough to pull a shield before laser could reach him, twice. And the laser was faster than Helen, who I think was easily running with 400mph. How would a guy with maximum 50 mph speed(I'm assuming) can match that?He can't.See DH's jump. No,Logan won't be able to take one swipe.

#75 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Edited by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Also vilgax has pwned xlr8 but couldn't handle DH, he is lacking no speed and agility. Also quick silver runs about 200 mph according to my marvel enclyclopedia. Not that fast, Darkseid can move at microsecond reaction time.

#77 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me tell you something else, Wolvie can't beat vilgax.

#78 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt You reminded me of Rath with 'Let me tell you'.

I agree, with both your points. DH in alien force came with a power and speed boost. DH from original series will have a hard time beating Logan, but AF Diamondhead won't. His explosions are more destructive than Jetray's sting(since Jetray's sting was blocked by Vilgax's shield and DH took 2 seconds to shatter it.) And Jetray's sting can hurt Humangasour.

Logan isn't walking away from this.

#79 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: Quicksilver has been beyond 200 mph for years. And whether or not Wolverine can beat Vilgax is irrelevant. They have completely different power sets.

#80 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow..........................

Wolverine wins................

Wow.......................

#81 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio
#82 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I try to talk like rath so it becomes habitual.

#83 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Well apparently he hasn't been faster than 200mph

#84 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11829 posts) - - Show Bio
#85 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

There are way too many sources of information for me to draw upon, sooooo many reasons why Wolverine wins.......jesus, posting these feats will be a feat in and of itself.....I'll do it tomorrow

#86 Posted by ShadoVvlite (820 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Diamond Head here, I mean, how is Wolverine going to hurt him? Even if Wolverine kept on slicing him, DH would just constantly regenerate. Also, DH can manipulate almost infinite amount of crystals from his body and ground, and he can create crystals inside of objects.

#87 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

Well apparently he hasn't been faster than 200mph

He has been....for years.

#88 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Then bout how fast is he now?

#89 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: I hear he is 3,080 miles per hour

#90 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, in my book the marvel definitive guide (do u have it maybe u can check, it is the second one) he is stated to be under 200 or sumptin

#91 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: When was it made? And don't trust everything a handbook says.

#92 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine easy.

#93 Edited by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days @god_spawnWatch first 30 seconds of this video to see how fast Ben is. Whatever Ben knows, his alien knows. He knows h2h as well.

#94 Edited by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Made 2010 and it says "quick silver is alleged to be 175 mph"

#95 Posted by laflux (14299 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to unlock this. I don't think this is as big of a mismatch as it appears. I think a solid case COULD be made on either side.

@god_spawn

Bwhahaha

#96 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I don't get what is so funny? I still think it is a mismatch but I gave it a fair chance if one of the other mods thought it should be open. If you don't have anything meaningful to say anymore then get out or I dock you for trolling.

@18hunt said:

Made 2010 and it says "quick silver is alleged to be 175 mph"

Yet he's ran around half the planet in 92 seconds and clocked in going about mach 5.

#97 Edited by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Posted by laflux (14299 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

I have never been given a warning, and I ain't about to start now.

Laflux out.

#99 Edited by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Lol, you're fine dude. Hence troll face >:D. I know we take shots at each other so no big deal.

#100 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins.

Diamondhead doesn't have the power to put Logan down, nor does he have the reaction, or durability feats to hang with him.

Also, there's that pesky time limit.