vs

Wolverine

Morals on.

Win by KO.

No BFR.

Fight in a football ground.

Who wins?

#2 Edited by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice match, Diamonhead does have a healing factor like Wolverine but this match can go either way.

5/10

#3 Edited by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

Arch Dyker is a pretty formidable enemy, having been one of Nova's (Rider) original nemeses. He has the strength to put Logan down, but Logan is no stranger to those with strength that far exceeds his own, seeing that he gave the Hulk a hell of a fight, and Thing, etc. So strength alone wont win it for Archie, but he also has his healing factor to consider. It is a slower HF than what Logan has consistently displayed for ages now, but it does smooth the edge that Wolverine always has with his. Diamondhead is a pretty decent fighter as well, but not on the level that Wolverine is. And I am pretty sure that Adamantium claws will eventually take Diamondhead apart, and Logan posesses the strength and tenacity to do so. I think this will be a really good fight, but Logan takes the majority.

Wolverine FTW 6-7/10!!!

#4 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork How would Wolverine cope against exploding proectiles and huge diamondhead-ish chunk diamonhead pulls out of ground to crush his opponents.

#5 Posted by johnny_blaze (389 posts) - - Show Bio

Diamondhead is Luke Cage's enemy right?

#6 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnny_blaze No. He's one of Ben Tennyson's alien form.

#7 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Hmmm.... what has diamond head regenerated from?

#8 Edited by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@nerdork How would Wolverine cope against exploding proectiles and huge diamondhead-ish chunk diamonhead pulls out of ground to crush his opponents.

If i had my scans with me, I would point you to a few fights with Thing or Hulk or Luke Cage or...it goes on. Simply trying to crush Wolverine with a big object doesnt win the day. Archie is a formidable opponent, as i stated earlier, but Wolverine has almsot one-hundred more years of fighting experience, and would find it to be fairly easy to dodge Diamonheads cantakerous attacks. Plus, that guy is a walking, bloated ego, and seems to spend more time telling his enemies how he is going to beat them instead of just doing it. Logan makes no such niceties.

#9 Edited by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Hmmm.... what has diamond head regenerated from?

Nova broke his arms off back in the first Nova series, and he grew them back overnight.

#10 Posted by johnny_blaze (389 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: I was thinking about Diamondback.

#11 Edited by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to make it clear I'm NOT talking about Marvel comic Diamondhead. I am talking about Ben 10 Alien Force Diamond head.

#12 Posted by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Just to make it clear I'm NOT talking about Marvel comic Diamondhead. I am talking about Ben 10 Alien Force Diamond head.

Then check the OP man. If it is Diamond Head, then type that. Because it clearly indicates Diamondhead from the Marvel Universe.

#13 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork Check it again. It says Alien Force Diamondhead vs Wolverine.

#14 Edited by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@nerdork Check it again. It says Alien Force Diamondhead vs Wolverine.

I did, my bad; however, he is less impressive than DH from Marvel. You spoke of an HF; well, he doesnt really have one, like the other Diamonhead does. This makes it a little less of a fight for Logan.

My opninion still stands.

#15 Edited by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork Actually Diamonhead does have a healing factor. More like regenrating. Better than both logan and Marvel DH. He grew his whole palm and fingers in roughlt two seconds. Better than logan I guess. Also can throw multiple projectiles at almost perfect accuracy. Projectiles that explode.

#16 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: I call it a stalemate.

#17 Posted by NeonGameWave (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

Diamondhead wins, I don`t think Wolverine`s claws would be able to put him down and Diamondhead has the range advantage as well.

#18 Posted by God_Spawn (37355 posts) - - Show Bio

BAAHAHAHA Wolverine curbstomp!!

#19 Edited by laflux (14256 posts) - - Show Bio

BAAHAHAHA Wolverine curbstomp!!

Drinking again ?

#20 Edited by God_Spawn (37355 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Pffft no. I just find this thread hilarious.

#21 Posted by laflux (14256 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Pffft no. I just find this thread hilarious.

Okay- tell me exactly how Wolverine Curbstomps. I personally think an argument could be made either way................

#22 Edited by AllStarSuperman (20198 posts) - - Show Bio

its a pretty even fight. i say stalemate

#23 Edited by God_Spawn (37355 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: He gets his head cut off. Diamondhead isn't durable enough to tank those claws, nor is he fast or skilled enough that Wolverine can't overcome. Logan's already dodged faster attacks from better marksman and is agile enough to get over the whole diamond spear attacks from the ground. Reading posts from here are acting like Diamondhead is pushing Bullseye level accuracy or Logan hasn't shown to be able to leap 40 something feet.

#24 Edited by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spwan Diamondhead's healing is way faster than wolverine. Actually becase he doesn't heal, he regenrates. Wolverine's claw won't simply chop off DH's limb. Only two things are able to break Diamondhead's crystals- Vilgax Level force and high frequency sounds. Logan is capable of none.

#25 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

And Diamondhead can jump upto 40ft as well. Watch his fight with Vilgax. He was shooting projectiles while in air. The biggest advatage DH here has is that he can attack from a certain range.

Quick Question- Can Wolverine dodge 20 bullets being fired at him simultaneously?

#26 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Your saying he is more durable than adamantium? Sorry I don't agree. Ben has not come into anything like that

#27 Posted by laflux (14256 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: He gets his head cut off. Diamondhead isn't durable enough to tank those claws, nor is he fast or skilled enough that Wolverine can't overcome. Logan's already dodged faster attacks from better marksman and is agile enough to get over the whole diamond spear attacks from the ground. Reading posts from here are acting like Diamondhead is pushing Bullseye level accuracy or Logan hasn't shown to be able to leap 40 something feet.

Pretty Sure that Diamondhead Regenerated from worse in Alien Force. In fact Diamondhead Reformed after Chromastone was atomized by a punch from Vilgax. No doubt though that Diamondhead is ridiculously slow, but he does have the physical advantage and greater versatility to complement his healing.

#28 Edited by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bronze_Surfer No. Diamondhead is not more durable than admandium. I was replying to god_spwan who said that Logan will chop of Diamondhead's head. One perfectly hit attack from Logan's claw will leave a 3 inch deep scar in Diamondhead, that's all. Remeber, DH is made of 2nd or probably third most durable element in B10 universe(after Teadenite and whatever NRG's suit is made of.) Nad even if Logan does manage to chop DH's head off(which he can't) he'll simply regenarate.

#29 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2966 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork:

wow.... exactly what I was thinking.... awesome break down man I agree with all of that.

#31 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Off topic. I've been wondering; are you a he or she? :|

#32 Posted by momo111191 (245 posts) - - Show Bio

it comes down to whether of not wolverine can cut through diamond head.

#33 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that I think about it, what stopping Diamond from sinking Wolverine in miles deep full of Diamond. Crushing Wolverine,

Lol @god_ spawn for Wolverine cuts his head off. Diamond head has withstood blows from amped Vilgax who busted up Mount. Everest when Ben was a little kid, and when unharmed. So that debunks your stupid remark.

#34 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@MirrorWave4 Mount Rushmore not mt. Everest. Also that was not even the most powerul form of Vilgax. That would be AF form. And it took what, 30-40 sec for DH to defeat him, without breaking a diamond sweat.

#35 Posted by God_Spawn (37355 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I've seen the episodes and that point isn't usable. When Chromastone shattered, the Omnitrix activated on it;s own for some reason, took his parts and regrouped as Diamondhead. The feat itself is ambiguous, since it did not show Diamondhead himself regenerating from just chunks of Chromastone. The only thing Diamondhead was really shown regenerating were most his limbs. His versatility grants barely any advantage here and isn't anything Logan can't counter. And since Ultimate Echo Echo almost took out Diamondhead by shattering him, I find no reason having his head removed suggests he can regenerate from it in time that Logan won't beat him. In fact, Chromastone and Diamondhead seem to have a back and forth. When one shatters completely, the other comes out from the Omnitrix. Tetrax did shatter Diamondhead and Chromastone's backup came out after the original became sentient.

@rbt said:

And Diamondhead can jump upto 40ft as well. Watch his fight with Vilgax. He was shooting projectiles while in air. The biggest advatage DH here has is that he can attack from a certain range.

Quick Question- Can Wolverine dodge 20 bullets being fired at him simultaneously?

Diamondhead's jumping distance is irrelevant and how Ben fights Vilgax is much different than someone he fights people he doesn't know. Yes, Wolverine dodges rooms full of people firing automatic weapons at him and has dodged attacks from much more proficient marksmen.

@rbt said:

@god_spwan Diamondhead's healing is way faster than wolverine. Actually becase he doesn't heal, he regenrates. Wolverine's claw won't simply chop off DH's limb. Only two things are able to break Diamondhead's crystals- Vilgax Level force and high frequency sounds. Logan is capable of none.

It doesn't matter if his regeneration is much faster. And yes they will. Considering Wolverine has cut into Hulk, Thing, Namor, Thor, and even Thanos. Diamondhead showed no durability on par with them and nothing Diamondhead showed suggests otherwise. Vilgax isn't as strong as they are anyway, and the fact Vilgax DID shatter him means he is capable of breaking. Considering Logan has cut into more durable beings, he can cut Diamondhead no problem.

Now that I think about it, what stopping Diamond from sinking Wolverine in miles deep full of Diamond. Crushing Wolverine,

Lol @god_ spawn for Wolverine cuts his head off. Diamond head has withstood blows from amped Vilgax who busted up Mount. Everest when Ben was a little kid, and when unharmed. So that debunks your stupid remark.

His morals and what constitutes as in character for him. And I wouldn't call my remark stupid, or anyone else's for that matter, when you haven't even brought anything remotely good to the debate.

#36 Edited by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spwan So lets assume for a second that Logan does manage to get close enough to DH to take a strike at him even with DH firing constantly at him(he can fire faster than a machine gun and to a wider range).DH didn't die when Tetrax tore him to bits using a jackhammer-type weapon.Its wrong to assume that he'll die because his head is chopped off.DH has high pain tolerance as he didn't wince when his palm was broken.

Logan is faster,DH is stronger.DH has range advantage and even a tetramand can't break---

#37 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn

- Diamond Head can summon diamond from the ground, cover himself in complete diamond, and can trap people in diamond.

- Nice bring up Hulk getting cut up by Wolverine, when Hulk has been known to K.O. wolverine with punches in WWH, smashing Wolverine with boulders in Hulk Vs., and ripped Wolverine in half in Ultimate Universe. your logic is flawed.

- Yes Wolverine may cut Diamond Head but Diamond will regenerate. Plus Diamond head as stated earlier has tanked hits from an amped Vilgax as a 10 year old kid. And Vilgax busted Mt. Rushmore before amp up which places Diamond in Class 100+ in durability.

#38 Edited by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

---free from his crystals if cuffed by it(Secret of omnitrix). And logan is no where close to Tetramand strength level.

Logan will keep chopping off DH's limbs, DH will keep regenrating it and firing at Logan. Logan can dodge just as much. Once he is hit, DH can easily incase him in his crystals and knock him out with a well placed blow.

#39 Posted by God_Spawn (37355 posts) - - Show Bio

@mirrorwave4:

Diamond Head can summon diamond from the ground, cover himself in complete diamond, and can trap people in diamond.

Irrelevant point. Diamondhead will most likely not use such a tactic here since he hardly uses such a tactic on random opponents and prefers to fight melee.

- Nice bring up Hulk getting cut up by Wolverine, when Hulk has been known to K.O. wolverine with punches in WWH, smashing Wolverine with boulders in Hulk Vs., and ripped Wolverine in half in Ultimate Universe. your logic is flawed.

What relevance does Hulk have here as far as KOing Wolverine go? Hulk is vastly stronger than Diamondhead already and it took multiple hits from WWH to KO Wolverine at that. And Ultimate Wolverine is different than 616 Wolverine. You using that is flawed logic since 616 Wolverine has already shown he can't be torn apart.

- Yes Wolverine may cut Diamond Head but Diamond will regenerate. Plus Diamond head as stated earlier has tanked hits from an amped Vilgax as a 10 year old kid. And Vilgax busted Mt. Rushmore before amp up which places Diamond in Class 100+ in durability.

I don't get what is so hard to understand? His blunt trauma soak has shown nothing to do with his piercing resistance. Wolverine has sliced through more durable characters so again, your point is irrelevant.

@rbt said:

@god_spwan So lets assume for a second that Logan does manage to get close enough to DH to take a strike at him even with DH firing constantly at him(he can fire faster than a machine gun and to a wider range).DH didn't die when Tetrax tore him to bits using a jackhammer-type weapon.Its wrong to assume that he'll die because his head is chopped off.DH has high pain tolerance as he didn't wince when his palm was broken.

Logan is faster,DH is stronger.DH has range advantage and even a tetramand can't break---

If you've read the battle forum rules, you'd know if no distance is given they start close already. And it isn't wrong to think if nothing he has shown suggests he will remain conscious without a head, let alone survive. And I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on the latter option. And having his palm broken doesn't change anything, Wolverine isn't trying to win by just slashing his palm and as I said, I don't think you are understanding Logan will cut him to pieces. Nothing you've even mentioned suggests Logan can't dice him with ease because nothing you've suggested matches up with any of the characters Logan has cut through.

#40 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn Again, I'm not saying that Logan can't cut through Diamondhead. He can. But seriously, how many hits do you think Logan can take before he is thrown away a good distance by DH. One or at mosy two. Also in Secret of Chrom. DH's head was completely detached from body and he's talking. He didn't show any sign of pain when Tetrax broke him into pieces. He was a bit uncomfortable and that's all. So, while Wolverine is chopping off his right hand, he will land a good blow at his temple from left.

#41 Posted by God_Spawn (37355 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: He won't hit him. That's the problem. Logan is too quick and skilled of a fighter.

#42 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn Logan's one hand is busy cutting off DH'S one hand. Even if he catches DH's fist into his, he'll loose his footing since DH is much stronger. You are underestimating Diamondhead's fighting skills. He has dodged Vilgax's puch. Vilgax who in a much weaker state was able to catch XLR8 mid run. Also whatever Ben knows about h2h, DH knows. And Ben knows enough to knock a blaster out of a Tetramand's hand running from almost 20m and dodging blasts all the way. Yes, DH will be slower, but he's no sloth.

#43 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@God_Spawn

- the Point is, Wolverine has shown being K.O'd by Boulder smashing on him that was nowhere near the amount of force Vilgax was busting Rushmore.

- Dismond Head can just bust Wolverine up with his punches, and he will hit Wolverine! Wolverine rarely dodges object flying at him because he thinks he can tank them.

#44 Edited by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@God_Spawn

- the Point is, Wolverine has shown being K.O'd by Boulder smashing on him that was nowhere near the amount of force Vilgax was busting Rushmore.

- Dismond Head can just bust Wolverine up with his punches, and he will hit Wolverine! Wolverine rarely dodges object flying at him because he thinks he can tank them.

#45 Edited by God_Spawn (37355 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@god_spawn Logan's one hand is busy cutting off DH'S one hand. Even if he catches DH's fist into his, he'll loose his footing since DH is much stronger. You are underestimating Diamondhead's fighting skills. He has dodged Vilgax's puch. Vilgax who in a much weaker state was able to catch XLR8 mid run. Also whatever Ben knows about h2h, DH knows. And Ben knows enough to knock a blaster out of a Tetramand's hand running from almost 20m and dodging blasts all the way. Yes, DH will be slower, but he's no sloth.

His strength has nothing to do with Logan losing his and his speed and skill are still no match for Wolverine's speed and skill. Irrelevant points again.

@God_Spawn

That's a BS argument in the fact that in comics, not every punch will shatter something. Hulk can bust a mountain with ease, but that doesn't mean every punch will shatter one or cause craters to erupt everywhere unless a writer wants it to, so the point is irrelevant. And Wolverine can his punches and dodge them. If he realizes Diamondhead can KO him if hit enough, then there is no point in thinking he will continue to do so as he has done before in fights with bricks. He isn't stupid and has been hit by people stronger and fought fine.

#46 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: You on meth godspawn? I feel the rage coming from ya words. I guess it take no prisoners today for you :P

#47 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@ god_Spawn

- Oh he'll realized Diamond's punches can K.O him, after he wakes up from the fight...

- Your forgetting their's no prep for this fight, how is Wolverine gonna "realize it" without taking a lick?

#48 Edited by God_Spawn (37355 posts) - - Show Bio

@mirrorwave4:

Diamondhead won't one hit KO him and he'll be lucky to hit him enough times anyway as is.

Because I'm humoring you by throwing you a bone in whatever lick of an argument you are trying to pass for.

#49 Edited by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn Your point from begining was that Logan chops off DH's head which will either kill him or he'll pass out. And I've shown that none of them will happen. So no point of keep discussing this.

PS- Do not lock this thread just becasue a character you like is loosing to someone you don't like. Like you did to that Ben vs Supes thread.

#50 Edited by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio