#1 Posted by FunnyStuff707 (179 posts) - - Show Bio

The boy-genious asks out one of the girls, but gets rejected and swears revenge. He is given 1 week preptime to gather information and build up possible weapons. The Powerpuffs have no knowledge of this. Fight takes place in Townsville. Go go go!
#2 Posted by cascadeking09 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

He still fails. Dexter has the worst luck ever.

#3 Posted by SoA (4828 posts) - - Show Bio

thast true he cant stop a non-powered girl how can he stop 3 super powered ones?

#4 Posted by slacker the hacker (7838 posts) - - Show Bio

Dexter sends them in to a diffrent dimmension
#5 Posted by HumanNumber (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's DeeDee in this situation?

#6 Posted by FunnyStuff707 (179 posts) - - Show Bio
@HumanNumber said:
" Where's DeeDee in this situation? "
I left her out to give Dexter more of a chance.
#7 Posted by The Stegman (24323 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP 

and i say Dexter may be able to take one or two of them..but eventually he'll get speed blitzed like Mojo Jojo

#8 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

Dexter with PREP - DD out of his life :D Dexter should win.

#9 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
BUMP   and i say Dexter may be able to take one or two of them..but eventually he'll get speed blitzed like Mojo Jojo
Mojo's intellect is nothing compared with Dexter. So I say Dexter wins.
#10 Posted by termiteone4ever (7313 posts) - - Show Bio

Dexter Wins with prep the Power puffy loses

#11 Posted by aliensoldier105 (488 posts) - - Show Bio

if Dexter fails to stop his silly sister Dee Dee from disrupting his experiments, there's no way in hell he'd win lolz the PPG's deal with a genius and his robots built to kill on a regular basis. Dexter is just a hardcore scientist. he doesn't qualify as a warlord. though he gave a monkey superpowers, so that counts as something I suppose :P

#12 Posted by Rainy (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Dexter stomps he builds time machines in the after noons, easy win for Dexter he will create an army of robots as a distraction and use his mecha's and find away to siphon their powers, hell he carries a potion that can turn him so big countries look America look like a single tile of floor.

#13 Posted by sharingan_eyes (90 posts) - - Show Bio

In the manga, Dexter was beating the PPG's even without prep, though this isn't canon