never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is Michael Myers from Halloween 1 and 2.(The originals) This is Dexter from the Showtimes series.

Round 1- Dexter is out to kill Michael Myers. Takes place during Halloween 1 and 2, when he's trying to kill his sister. Can Dexter do it.(Dexter has all his equipment.)

Round 2- Michael Myers is out to kill Dexter. Takes place during Dexter's everyday life. Rita and the kids aren't involved. Will Dexter survive.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KraytRawk

Wait... doesn't Michael Myers possess supernatural powers? If so than MM.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait... doesn't Michael Myers possess supernatural powers? If so than MM.

This is Halloween 1 and 2. But Dexter usually uses a syringe to put people down. Even though Michael Myers has survived gun shots lol.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I really can't recall if Michael is immune to drugs or not (what Dexter uses to incapacitate people) but even if he's not, there's no way Dexter is getting close enough to use it without Michael taking him down.

Round One: Michael after a pretty good fight (Dex is good at thinking on his feet, and a good fighter, but nothing short of decapitation or lighting Michael on fire is gonna put him down.)

Round Two- Michael without too much trouble.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really can't recall if Michael is immune to drugs or not (what Dexter uses to incapacitate people) but even if he's not, there's no way Dexter is getting close enough to use it without Michael taking him down.

Round One: Michael after a pretty good fight (Dex is good at thinking on his feet, and a good fighter, but nothing short of decapitation or lighting Michael on fire is gonna put him down.)

Round Two- Michael without too much trouble.

Dexter chops up his victims.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@never_give_up: He chops them up AFTER he syringes them. I don't think he'll be able to get close enough to Michael to stick him. Maybe if he is /very/ sneaky in round one, but even then, I don't know if it will put Michael down, guy took six shots to the chest and got up in seconds.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: He chops them up AFTER he syringes them. I don't think he'll be able to get close enough to Michael to stick him. Maybe if he is /very/ sneaky in round one, but even then, I don't know if it will put Michael down, guy took six shots to the chest and got up in seconds.

It all depends on the dosage that Dexter uses though. Dexter also knows how to use guns.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman said:

It all depends on the dosage that Dexter uses though. Dexter also knows how to use guns.

You said in the OP Dexter has his standard equipment...Dexter doesn't use guns.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

One minor point here, while Michael may have gotten up after 6 rounds to the chest, that is still quite a bit different than drugs that enter into the bloodstream and take a very different route to put someone down. I don't remember seeing anything in 1 or 2 (admittedly been awhile) that would suggest he is resistant to drugs -- if so, I will admittedly stand corrected -- like I said, been a long while since i have seen those movies. As well though, I know little of Dexter, but Myers, while he has shown some bit of strength and endurance versus trauma, he is still untrained, and has not really shown anything overtly impressive combat speed wise in 1 and 2. If Dexter has enough training, and a syringe full of drugs to put someone down, I would think he has a decent enough shot at doing so. Although, I won't really defend him, having never watched Dexter.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers will destroy Dexter

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Shape wins.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I say Micheal Myers take both rounds. For all his fighting skill Dexter is still a man and can be taken out by Micheal's brute strength.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up said:

@the_stegman said:

You said in the OP Dexter has his standard equipment...Dexter doesn't use guns.

But he knows how to. That's all I'm saying.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wolfrazer

Where is the location in this fight? Though I know we can't use the other movies(I don't see why at least to showcase some stuff for the character...its the same character after all.), but Myers did tank a lot of stuff and was still alive after the movie in 4. I don't see Dexter being able to put Myers down.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By never give up

@wolfrazer said:

Where is the location in this fight? Though I know we can't use the other movies(I don't see why at least to showcase some stuff for the character...its the same character after all.), but Myers did tank a lot of stuff and was still alive after the movie in 4. I don't see Dexter being able to put Myers down.

This is only Halloween 1 and 2 feats. 1978 and 1981 movie.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer said:

This is only Halloween 1 and 2 feats. 1978 and 1981 movie.

Yes I know.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Dexter would for sure be able to beat classic, H20, and 2018 Myers in my opinion. It’s only how overpowered he got in the Thorn trilogy that makes me question it. That said Tommy literally killed Michael by using the same method as Dex, sneaking up on him and stabbing him with a shitload of syringes.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers is too much.

Discipulus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe a composite Dexter who has the entirety of experience but none of the sloppiness.