#1 Posted by BlackWind (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario 1: Who is the greater genius?

Scenario 2: Who wins in a fight.

Weapons: Both are given a wrench as equipment

#2 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

1: Dexter

2: If you're talking an actual random encounter fight, then maybe they can use the labortory to their advantage, if you mean just using a wrench, then Jimmy wins.

#3 Posted by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Generally speaking, Dexter's equipment was more impressive and reliable, and he was less prone to blindingly stupid oversights. It's just that his sister tended to ruin everything. In actual combat, Jimmy's a bit better in a fight, but Dexter has built power suits before, if he gets one then he should stomp Jimmy.

#4 Posted by The Stegman (26065 posts) - - Show Bio

To me Dexter is the greater genius, his lab defies the laws of physics and goes on forever, and his robot suit destroys asteroids like they were pebbles.

#5 Posted by BlackWind (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

I just saw Dexter fighting a giant goo tentacle monster with sports equipment.

#6 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

To me Dexter is the greater genius, his lab defies the laws of physics and goes on forever, and his robot suit destroys asteroids like they were pebbles.
#7 Posted by XiiX (9474 posts) - - Show Bio

@_The_Ant_ said:

Generally speaking, Dexter's equipment was more impressive and reliable, and he was less prone to blindingly stupid oversights. It's just that his sister tended to ruin everything. In actual combat, Jimmy's a bit better in a fight, but Dexter has built power suits before, if he gets one then he should stomp Jimmy.

#8 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (8079 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought you were talking about the Serial Killer Dexter lol. btw The cartoon Dexter wins.

#9 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Dexter easy.

#10 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

Dexter is smarter but Jimmy has shown better feats in regards to combat in my personal opinion. It could go either way.

#11 Edited by Alakemega123 (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

1 - jimmy

2 - jimmy

#12 Posted by Killerwasp (6687 posts) - - Show Bio

blast blast for both rounds XD

#13 Posted by Gizmorino (3091 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Jimmy

2.Jimmy

#14 Edited by LordGrapeSoda (193 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Dexter by far

2. Jimmy, Dexter is a b*tch when it comes to h2h

#15 Posted by Mrnoital (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

1 dexter is probably a better physicist, and maybe engineer, but i think jimmy has shown a wider verity of sciences, but dexter might be better if it weren't for deedee

2 jimmy has shown better on the spot improvisational skills and would probably beat him in a fight

#16 Posted by Justthatkid (4704 posts) - - Show Bio

Deedee for the win