#1 Posted by WorldEater (223 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario: 

Dexter hears about a man named the Jigsaw Killer. He becomes interested and goes out to find this serial killer and bring him to justice.......the DEXTER WAY. Jigsaw knows someone is after him but he does not know who he is or why they are after him. Jigsaw continues his systematic killings but is a little concern and preparing for anything. 

Will Dexter have JK on his table? Or will Dexter fall into Jigsaw's deadly traps? 

#2 Posted by nickzambuto (12656 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be awesome to see.

#3 Posted by nickthedevil (11396 posts) - - Show Bio

Dexter FTW.

#4 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think in this setup Jigsaw would have the advantage.

#5 Posted by never give up (9456 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#6 Posted by Pope052 (2934 posts) - - Show Bio

They're both very smart, if Dexter thinks that Jigsaw is just an ordinary psychopath, then he falls into a trap. If not it could go in Dexter's favor..

Overall I think Dexter has this...

#7 Edited by The Stegman (22722 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a very interesting matchup to see played out, but I will have to go with Dexter. I believe eventually he will piece together who Jigsaw is (pun intended) and eventually catch him. Dexter 6/10

#8 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Jigsaw always seemed to be prepared for everything.

Dexter slips up every now and again..

#9 Edited by Floopay (8562 posts) - - Show Bio

Dexter took on a DA and a couple very famous individuals without getting caught. He doesn't just go after small fry and low lifes who are always within his reach. The bigger the target, the more thrilling the hunt.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#10 Posted by never give up (9456 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

Dexter took on a DA and a couple very famous individuals without getting caught. He doesn't just go after small fry and low lifes who are always within his reach. The bigger the target, the more thrilling the hunt.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

And he's trained in H2H Combat. His numerous fights against Doakes. Who worked for special forces also a trained assassin. Owned Doakes while in handcuffs. Owned the Skinner after escaping a trap (also breaking his hand/wrist). Kills the Skinner and escapes while the cops are coming. Also his fight against the cop from Season 4 Episode 4 shows even more of his stealth and H2H Combat. Dexter mainly has a age advantage here and a H2H advantage. Also adding in his stealth which is shown constantly throughout the show. The moment Dexter puts the syringe in Jigsaw's neck it's pretty much over. Also the part about "The bigger the target, the more thrilling the hunt." is true. That happened in Season 4 Episode 4, the lady that he went after was a trained cop and had accurate aim. Dexter saw her as a challenge.

#11 Posted by jestertronixx_ (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally think that jigsaw is the latter as he is more psychologically advantaged and uses traps to seal his victims fate

#12 Posted by hulkbuster94 (479 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go for Dexter as even if he fell into a jigsaw trap he would have a chance of survival for those who know what i am talking about basically jigsaw gives people a chance to survive and change but i doubt even if jigsaw gets the advantage dexter is good at improvisation also if he gets the drop then it is a sure stomp