WorldEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WorldEater

Scenario: 

Dexter hears about a man named the Jigsaw Killer. He becomes interested and goes out to find this serial killer and bring him to justice.......the DEXTER WAY. Jigsaw knows someone is after him but he does not know who he is or why they are after him. Jigsaw continues his systematic killings but is a little concern and preparing for anything. 

Will Dexter have JK on his table? Or will Dexter fall into Jigsaw's deadly traps? 

No Caption Provided
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By renamed040924

This would be awesome to see.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By nickthedevil

Dexter FTW.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Xanni15

I actually think in this setup Jigsaw would have the advantage.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're both very smart, if Dexter thinks that Jigsaw is just an ordinary psychopath, then he falls into a trap. If not it could go in Dexter's favor..

Overall I think Dexter has this...

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

This would be a very interesting matchup to see played out, but I will have to go with Dexter. I believe eventually he will piece together who Jigsaw is (pun intended) and eventually catch him. Dexter 6/10

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigsaw always seemed to be prepared for everything.

Dexter slips up every now and again..

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Floopay

Dexter took on a DA and a couple very famous individuals without getting caught. He doesn't just go after small fry and low lifes who are always within his reach. The bigger the target, the more thrilling the hunt.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Dexter took on a DA and a couple very famous individuals without getting caught. He doesn't just go after small fry and low lifes who are always within his reach. The bigger the target, the more thrilling the hunt.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

And he's trained in H2H Combat. His numerous fights against Doakes. Who worked for special forces also a trained assassin. Owned Doakes while in handcuffs. Owned the Skinner after escaping a trap (also breaking his hand/wrist). Kills the Skinner and escapes while the cops are coming. Also his fight against the cop from Season 4 Episode 4 shows even more of his stealth and H2H Combat. Dexter mainly has a age advantage here and a H2H advantage. Also adding in his stealth which is shown constantly throughout the show. The moment Dexter puts the syringe in Jigsaw's neck it's pretty much over. Also the part about "The bigger the target, the more thrilling the hunt." is true. That happened in Season 4 Episode 4, the lady that he went after was a trained cop and had accurate aim. Dexter saw her as a challenge.

jestertronixx_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally think that jigsaw is the latter as he is more psychologically advantaged and uses traps to seal his victims fate

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would go for Dexter as even if he fell into a jigsaw trap he would have a chance of survival for those who know what i am talking about basically jigsaw gives people a chance to survive and change but i doubt even if jigsaw gets the advantage dexter is good at improvisation also if he gets the drop then it is a sure stomp

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way under these conditions.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@lubub55 said:

Could go either way under these conditions.

Jigsaw dies on a table. Again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: I don't see why. He's generally much more prepared and everything goes down exactly as he plans. He has a backup for almost everything. His planning is simply ridiculous and he has resources on top of a vastly superior intellect. Under neutral conditions I'd even go so far as to call it a stomp, but I feel Dexter has an advantage in this setup. Dexter is clearly more flawed and makes more mistakes, whereas literally everything has turned out exactly the way Jigsaw has planned it. (At least in the first four movies, which are the only ones I've seen so far.) I feel that even if Dexter killed him, there'd be a backup for that too where it turns out that Jigsaw somehow won anyway.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The early seasons dexter would take Jigsaw on to his table for sure. Jigsaw could not see him coming or make him his target. later on he became more unrational and sloppy. Jigsaw was smart yeah but, but we never saw him doing detective skills figuring something or someone unknown to him.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So who is the hero in this scenario...?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So who is the hero in this scenario...?

Dexter, of course.

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would be awesome to see. I think Dexter takes the W here.

Even if Jigsaw manages to get Dexter into one of his traps, Dexter is far smarter than any of his previous victims.

Under these conditions Dexter would be able to build knowledge on Jigsaw and how he operates. If he did find himself in a jigsaw puzzle he would probably be prepared. And while both are incredibly smart,jigsaw is sick and dieing whereas Dexter is fit and very capable in hand to hand combat. Dexter has the overall advantage here.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d love to argue either way for this battle. Is Dexter solo or a part of the police/FBI investigation? Does Jigsaw have all his accomplices? If so, are they all working together with no betrayal?

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JaylinFreeman

Bruh, I would be down to CAV this, and represent Jigsaw.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#22 frozen  Moderator

Dexter was defeated by a small town cop who google searched ketamine and BHB as search terms. He's shit.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Did that happen in the final Dexter series? Because I only saw two or three episodes from the second series.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#24 frozen  Moderator

@frozen: Did that happen in the final Dexter series? Because I only saw two or three episodes from the second series.

Yeah.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd be down. But either Dexter gets a partner or Jigsaw doesn't get all of his. Dexter vs Kramer, Young, Hoffman, Logan, and Gordon, wouldn't be fair.

@frozen said:
@jaylinfreeman said:

Dexter was defeated by a small town cop who google searched ketamine and BHB as search terms. He's shit.

And Michael Corleone is as easy to kill as anyone walking down some church steps. He's shit.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JaylinFreeman

@allstarsuperman: I’d rather do Composite Jigsaw with all those characters rolled into one if that’s cool with you.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaylinfreeman: Not really interested if that's the case. Doing that ruins the whole dynamic of Saw in my opinion. You can have the whole team, but then Id want Dexter/Deb/Brian (they do all team up in the final book), and would want the composite book/show version of the three. Which doesn't change their character like a combined Jigsaw would. Only real difference is that the books kept Brian alive, and Dexter is more evil/bloodthirsty (tortures instead of just kills). If we can work this out, im more interested in this than a GTA battle, for the moment.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers