Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By scorphon
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dexter has a new target Jax Teller will he be able to succeed and put Jax on his table?

Dexter vs. Jax

Rules

Dexter has three days prep time.

Jax has every member of the Sons currently active in now season 7 at his side surrounding the area.

Morals are on.

Dexter sets out at 12 Midnight.

Dexter will subdue anyone he has to in order to make it to his target.

scorphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

saberdine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Jax. Better feats.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dexter.

He's dealt with gang members before.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorphon: Just realized that Jax has the Sons. He stomps. Chibs, Tigs and Happy are too much.

Jay_Russ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First, let me start off by saying I'm a fan of both shows. As much of a bad ass as Jax is, he is not going to beat Dexter. Dexter would be the greatest match Jax has faced thus far with August Marks a close second. I think Dexter's least talked about feat will be his greatest weapon in facing ALL of the sons and that's his anonymity, his ability to go off grid and under the radar. The Sons won't know what hit them. Dexter is a master tactician and manipulator. I could see him pitting the Sons against each other, as Jax can be a bit of a hot head and jump to conclusions, as he did with the Asians, who he thinks killed his wife. Jax gets killed and all the Sons. It won't happen over night, it may take a few months, but he will take them out one by one. I think what will hurt the sons most is their loyalty to Charming. They won't leave, they continue to run errands, and they make so secret about their head quarters. In layman's terms, they are loud, and it makes it that much easier for Dexter who lurks in the Shadows. Look how easy it was for August Marks to kidnapp Bobby, how easy it was for Tig to kill Opioes wife, they all stand out like a sore thumbs. Dexter wins easily.

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my honest opinion Dexter wins i like both shows but Dexter knows who they are just look for the guys wearing cut offs while they won't see dexter coming, Dexter has brilliant hand to hand feats durability stealth intelligence and also the fact he has a good cover, he beat James Doakes in hand 2 hand who was ex military and black ops he beat him twice and the second time when his leg was shot. he's taken down many tough sobs including Little Chino(6 FT something gang enforcer) Arthur Mitchell(Trinity) Travis Marshall(DDK) Oliver Saxon(brain Surgeon) Yates(Season8) and on top of that he knows how to turn the situation into his own. Jax is cool but he is out of his league even with the sons with him

assman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By assman93

Easily Dexter

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mrmonster

Dexter fairly easily

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AbstractRaze

Dexter wins, Dexter would successfully manipulate the FBI at his convenience and disrupt the Sons soon or later, Jax Teller would escape, Dexter would chase him and catch him unprepared, Dexter possess a very high ambush capabilities, he has the FBI intelligence center at his disposition, he could even manipulate the CIA at his convenience.

Dexter possess by far more resources.

Jax would be a match, if he would have the strongest criminal organizations at his side, such like the Italian, Russian, Irish, Chinese, Balkan and the Yakuza mafias at his side, which isn't the case, Dexter has the FBI, the DEA and the CIA at his side + Dexter's intellect and capabilities = Dexter wins.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@keenko said:

Jax. Better feats.

I just finished Sons and I don't see how he possibly has better feats. What exactly does he do that's better than Dexter?

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: I don't remember much of SoA anymore so I can't recall any feats atm. Though I still have the feeling that Jax alone would probably win, especially if he has the rest of the Sons with him. That being said, I only got to like season 3 of Dexter so I could be wrong.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dexter stomps.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@keenko: Yeah well you're wrong lol. Nothing Jax did was above Dex imo, plus he had a lot lower showings like getting beat around by crippled hands Clay, or getting thrown across a room by an Irish Priest....

Dexter took out an ex special ops police Sargent, a hitman, a steroided up monster man, and many other dangerous killers. Hes trained in "advanced Jiu Jitsu" and actually targets pressure points in combat, while Jax is an untrained street fighter.