RULES- 

-Both combatants get two hours prep 

-morals OFF 

-Both get full access to their labs 

-No Dee Dee or Gir to sabotage them, they're working at their full potential 

-Everything (feat wise) seen in both shows is allowed as canon 

-Battle to the Death or k.o 

-BFR is allowed. 

-Fight takes place in the City of Townsville (the PPGs are on vacation in the Middle of Nowhere) 

-Who wins?? 

vs 

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I'mma bump this..just cause.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Shawnbaby

Zim doesn't need Gir to sabotage himself

sharingan_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sharingan_eyes

Dexter, I haven't seen either show in a while, but  the most impressive thing Zim has in his arsenal is his personalized ship, Dexter builds freakin space robots, I think he has Zim outclassed, that and he's just plan smarter and more competent. 

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By renamed040924

Jimmy Neutron comes in and pwns them both.

Though I did love Dexter :P

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@nickzambuto: oh please, Dexter has a full blown lab that you could get lost in for like a year,and dozens of helper robots,it beats Jimmy's lil clubhouse and dog. :P
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By renamed040924

@The Stegman said:

@nickzambuto: oh please, Dexter has a full blown lab that you could get lost in for like a year,and dozens of helper robots,it beats Jimmy's lil clubhouse and dog. :P

I completely agree. Dexter's resources are FAR superior.

Which just makes it even more impressive that Jimmy is capable of building better technology.

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@nickzambuto said:

@The Stegman said:

Which just makes it even more impressive that Jimmy is capable of building better technology.

Yupp 

Dexter FTW (: 

lol im starting to miss my childhood.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@nickzambuto:  

@The Stegman said:

Which just makes it even more impressive that Jimmy is capable of building better technology. 

But...Dexter built his entire lab...and all of those robots, and space ships...
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By renamed040924

@The Stegman said:

@nickzambuto:

@The Stegman said:

And Jimmy built better spaceships that don't blow up, better robots with actual AI, with less resources. Not to mention time machines, interdimensional transporters, etc.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@nickzambuto:  

@The Stegman said:

@nickzambuto:

@The Stegman said:

Which just makes it even more impressive that Jimmy is capable of building better technology.

And Jimmy built better spaceships that don't blow up, better robots with actual AI, with less resources. Not to mention time machines, interdimensional transporters, etc. 

His spaceships are most certainly not better, nothing Jimmy has every built has topped the Dexbot which destroys astroids with ease, the only reason they "blow up" is because Dee Dee does it.(However Jimmy's inventions go wrong or evil all on their own) Dexter builds hundreds of robots that have advanced A.I, heck, his computer pretty much is a living person that makes decisions, gives him advice, and has a personality. The fact that Dexter made a lab that size from SCRATCH is a feat in and of it self. He's built time machines, time manipulation matchines, worm hole generators, mind control devices, mind erasing devices, pretty much every thing Jimmy can do, Dex can do better.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

Dexter.

GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GLforHIRE

The real question is, if u swapped dee and that ultralord kid, would jimmy still be as successful and would dexters crap work

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By renamed040924

@GLforHIRE said:

The real question is, if u swapped dee and that ultralord kid, would jimmy still be as successful and would dexters crap work

How the hell do you remember Ultralord but not SHEEN?

@The Stegman said:

@nickzambuto:

@The Stegman said:

@nickzambuto:

@The Stegman said:

And Jimmy built better spaceships that don't blow up, better robots with actual AI, with less resources. Not to mention time machines, interdimensional transporters, etc.

His spaceships are most certainly not better, nothing Jimmy has every built has topped the Dexbot which destroys astroids with ease, the only reason they "blow up" is because Dee Dee does it.(However Jimmy's inventions go wrong or evil all on their own) Dexter builds hundreds of robots that have advanced A.I, heck, his computer pretty much is a living person that makes decisions, gives him advice, and has a personality. The fact that Dexter made a lab that size from SCRATCH is a feat in and of it self. He's built time machines, time manipulation matchines, worm hole generators, mind control devices, mind erasing devices, pretty much every thing Jimmy can do, Dex can do better.

It blows up astroids?

Jimmy's built crap that would blow up the whole PLANET several times.

And Dexter's AI's aren't real AIs. They have intelligence and personalities, but lack emotions. Jimmy's AI's however, well, just look at Goddard. When the bad guys came to kill Dexter, did his computer ever really care? Nope, Goddard however, did. EMOTIONS

Jimmy's built mind switching devices, rocket ships that have taken him to different galaxies (I don't recall spaceships being a major thing for Dexter), he's created alternate worlds, etc.

Not traveled to alternate worlds, he's actually CREATED ones.

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Zim. He turned an entire planet into a spaceship.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jezer

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

I say Zim. He turned an entire planet into a spaceship.

If I remember correctly, that planet was already secretly a spaceship created by the Martians. He just activated it.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nickthedevil

I say Zim. He could have blown the earth away right from the start if he chose to... Example: the Mars collision, The giant Water balloon the size of the moon, etc.... Zim's tech was way more ToonForce then Dexter's

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Urbs

@nickzambuto said:

It blows up astroids?

And Dexter's AI's aren't real AIs. They have intelligence and personalities, but lack emotions. Jimmy's AI's however, well, just look at Goddard. When the bad guys came to kill Dexter, did his computer ever really care? Nope, Goddard however, did. EMOTIONS

Jimmy's built mind switching devices, rocket ships that have taken him to different galaxies (I don't recall spaceships being a major thing for Dexter), he's created alternate worlds, etc.

Dexter's machines do have AI's, there was one episode where his robots were tired of work and decided to skip out for a day, where they went out and made friends. And when had Jimmy created an alternate world?

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By steelhound56

Dexter wins based on showings

But Invader ZIM as a show slightly edges Dexter's Laboratory for my preferences

GIR just pumped that show so full of win

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By renamed040924

@Urbs said:

@nickzambuto said:

It blows up astroids?

Dexter's machines do have AI's, there was one episode where his robots were tired of work and decided to skip out for a day, where they went out and made friends. And when had Jimmy created an alternate world?

He created a camera then makes an opposite duplicate of whatever it takes a picture of. Evil Clone Jimmy took a picture of Earth, and created an alternate Earth where everyone is a prick.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Enemybird

IM not that familiar with zim was he on cartoon net work

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Urbs

@nickzambuto: Forgot about that, but didn't it only last for so long?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By renamed040924

@Urbs said:

@nickzambuto: Forgot about that, but didn't it only last for so long?

You're thinking of regular Earth, which would of faded from existance from the duplication if Jimmy hadn't saved the day. Evil Earth though would of lasted forever if Jimmy hadn't destroyed it.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By renamed040924

@Enemybirdsaid:

Nickelodian

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Enemybird

@nickzambuto said:

@Enemybirdsaid:

Nickelodian

ahh i see.. No wonder.. I only watched cartoon network for my Toons... omg i miss my childhood :'(

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Needs the bump

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice! Going with Dexter as he does win and succeed all the time, but Zim should win base on what he is capable of.

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZIM, going full out he could use: the time replace machine, mars, Megadoomer, nano machines to kill him from inside, giant water baloon, turn him into a bolognius, ultra pippy, hypnose zitboy, or simply send him to a room with a MOOOOOOOOOSE!!

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZIM, going full out he could use: the time replace machine, mars, Megadoomer, nano machines to kill him from inside, giant water baloon, turn him into a bolognius, ultra pippy, hypnose zitboy, or simply send him to a room with a MOOOOOOOOOSE!!

MY FEAR IS OVERWHELMING

Loading Video...

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperor Joshua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say ZIM.

ZIM survived a City busting explosion in "walk for your lives" and could probably go into Dexter's body on a microscopic level like he did with Dib(Nanozim), has a nuclear-powered shaking machine to destroy the planet(Girl who cried gnome), could send Dexter into another Dimension(A room with a moose), Time replace machine or use the Megadoomer to which the Tallest said that it can conquer a planet.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump for comics and movie of zim