Dex-Starr vs Hairball vs Streaky

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator

OK, due to the overwhelming excitement generated by Frog Thor vs B'dg, I present to you: 
Dex-Starr vs Hairball vs Streaky

Dex-Starr
 Dex-Starr

Hairball 
Hairball 

Streaky 
Streaky 

All three are trying to catch the same mouse, and the fight escalates out of control.  All three are bloodlusted.  Battle takes place in Central Park. 

(Dex-Starr is a Red Lantern; Hairball is a Pet Avenger with Speed Ball's bounce powers; Streaky is Supergirl's cat with Kryptonian-lite powers--note that this is Pre-Crisis Streaky.) 

Win by getting the mouse and teaching the others a lesson they'll never forget. 

Which is the most formidable feline?
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By owie  Moderator

Bump. 
Personally I am a fan of Hairball, but I think Dex-Starr wins this.  Streaky is the fastest, but I think Dex-Starr could put the mouse in a protective cocoon and hold on to it.  He's the most accustomed to bloodlust (although Hairball knows how to throw a good fit) and could take advantage of the others.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By pooty

@Owie said:

Bump. Personally I am a fan of Hairball, but I think Dex-Starr wins this. Streaky is the fastest, but I think Dex-Starr could put the mouse in a protective cocoon and hold on to it. He's the most accustomed to bloodlust (although Hairball knows how to throw a good fit) and could take advantage of the others.

You got it right.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Greendevil

Red lantern cat ftw!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Saren

Dex-Starr could win this fight just by throwing up.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Magian

So if this is Pre-Crisis Streaky does this means that his power level are closer to those of the Pre-Crisis Kryptonians?

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By owie  Moderator

@ComicMan24 said:

So if this is Pre-Crisis Streaky does this means that his power level are closer to those of the Pre-Crisis Kryptonians?

I suppose so. (The Post-Crisis Streaky has no powers, that's why I stipulated Pre-Crisis.)